Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) Empty
PostSubject: New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2016, 15:09

Agavos
Delta
3 years old
tough
spirited

Lyrics or something about Breeze goes here.

NOTES: Hope yo dont mind me joining in here. :3
THANKS TO DESOTO FOR THE IMAGE ON THIS TABLE!!

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

A cold wind had picked up in the evening, and it picked up a light layer of snow, which had been falling for most of the afternoon. After finishing a patrol on the borders, the grey she-wolf decided to relax a bit within the shelter of a rocky overhang within camp. It was not far from her den and gave her a good view of the clearing. With a soft sigh, the grey Delta settled at the edge of the overhang, protected from most of the light snow. It wouldn’t have been much of a bother except for the way the wind tended to blow it into her eyes. Perhaps I will meet some new packmates or chat with someone today. She thought. Stretching her paws out in front of her, Breeze could feel the cold of the ground seeping up into her fur. Thankfully there was no snow or mud to dampen her thick pelt. Golden amber orbs gazed out to the clearing, waiting of any wolves to pass. The grey female loved to greet and personally get to know her packmates. It’s a good thing that I do! My job is to know everyone’s place and make sure they are doing their part and are knowledgable in their area of expertise.

Delta Breeze
ty sophia @ shine

Last edited by Delta Breeze on February 20th 2016, 01:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega Twist
Omega Twist

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2016, 01:05

Twist had finally made her way into the camp clearing. Her adventure around the territory had taken her long enough... She had managed to stay out of the way of center of the camp for long enough, but she felt an extra boost of courage today, so she had made her path towards the base.

She paused as the scents that filled her nose. The tinge of the pack aurora was not mistaken here, and she was happy to say that from her journey, some of it had begun to cling to her pelt. Calling her, it's own.

She made her way around, moving out of the way of other wolves, and keeping herself low to the ground. She didn't really know how to act, she was a bit awkward and felt out of place. No one probably knew she was a part of this pack yet, nor even knew her name.

For all she knew was the life of a new omega, she had skirted around the edges for the last few weeks... Only showing up when needed... Which was hardly ever.

Her haunches found a cold patch of ice to settle on at the far end of the clearing, near a thick bush, and away from any den... Sighing to herself, she just sat and watched the life of the others go on around her... Her energy bubbling, wanting to be apart of it, but one wrong move and someone would notice her and turn her into the Alpha...

Or that's what she guess would happen... Keeping to herself, she tucked herself closer into the bushels of frozen limbs and fell into a trance of sort.

(AGH, this is so bad.. it's 3am and I wanted to type something... I'm so bad at starting off rp's from someone else. XD but blurp, here it is.)

Back to top Go down
Autay Spencer
Autay Spencer

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2016, 00:11

Swerving and swiveling throughout the tree lines the young brute, Spencer made his first appearance in the Agavos territory. Winter had been quiet cruel to the skin thin pelted autay so he never really showed his face much, preferring to stay locked away in the large den that suited his large figure quiet well. Today he felt different though, he had some sudden urge to push himself to the limits and go out despite the chilling climate and the minuscule crystals that fell from the clouds above. He had been tempted to leave the territory and explore farther lands, but he was not ready for that just yet. The comfort of his new home would suit him until he were ready to venture further out into the depths of the lands, he had come a long ways just for him to turn back now and wander off. The young man needed some time to warm up to his new life, and he definitely needed to make some friends or a few acquaintances. Breathing deeply amber orbs scanned the terrains as his heart hammered against his chest, the sound of rushing blood could be heard within his ears which made him question why he was so nervous about coming here. It was only a place, a mere part of scenery and there was no way to be sure that someone would be there. But as the long legged brute carried on wards he found his stomach doing back flips as the robust scent of other wolves traveled among the air ways sending there scents towards him.

The schizophrenic autay paused for a moment turning his head over his shoulder to make sure that they weren't behind him but in front of him. Once the cost seemed clear he carried on large paws banging against the foresty ground, as Spencer rounded the corner he froze as the scents became stronger. Gaining a sudden boost of confidence the lanky male moved forwards peeking his out from behind the tree lines, the first creature that filled his vision was a bulky charcoal colored she-wolf with bright amber eyes. She was tucked away back in the tree lining like himself but not completely camouflaged, as amber orbs scanned the rest of the area he caught on to the slightest hint of fur out of the corner of his eye. Another wolf seemed to be tucked away in the tree lining as well, only this one didn't seem as if they were alive. Whoever it was remained stationary, standing like some sort of statue that held it's place within the clearing, but Spencer could tell by the slight rising and falling of the canines chest that they were indeed no statue.   

At the moment no one seemed to be making a move, as time ticked by they all remained stationary as the young autay's tail swayed behind him. Perhaps he were going to have to be the one to make a proper entrance into the clearing before anyone chose to show themselves, feeling nervous yet curious Spencer pushed through the tree lining revealing himself. Had he though this stomach was doing back flips before, boy was he wrong. With a gurgle coming from his lower abdomen the swallowed down his previous lunch that threatened to come up, he was never really good with social interaction and three wolves who clearly had him pinned down and make an advance on him at anytime certainly did not help.    
Back to top Go down
http://caniskingdom.forumotion.com
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 01:49

Agavos
Delta
3 years old
tough
spirited

Lyrics or something about Breeze goes here.

NOTES: So sorry for the wait and the less-than-fabulous post…low muse tonight.
THANKS TO DESOTO FOR THE IMAGE ON THIS TABLE!!

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

The fae noticed most had kept to their dens, although soon enough she noticed a mottled pelt moving along the edge of the clearing, clearly keeping a submissive stance. An omega? The unknown wolf was female, or so she assumed. Breeze watched with interest as her packemate crept to a far bush and settled beneath it. Quickly, the dusty pelted wolf got to her paws, approaching the stranger with her tail held neutral and wagging slightly, a small welcoming smile curling her lips. “Greetings. You must be a new packmate. I’m Breeze...Delta Breeze. Welcome to Agavos!” She said gently, her voice carrying a cheerful and friendly note. She didn’t speak very loudly, since she didn’t want to startle the new wolf. The delta’s attention flickered as another form soon caught her eye. A skinny male, looking rather nervous, paused at the far end of the pack camp. He likely had noticed the grey female, and he looked a bit…skittish. I guess I should invite him over. She thought. Breeze smiled in his direction, nodding to him politely. “Well hello there. I don’t believe I’ve seen you around…are you new as well? Perhaps you would like to chat. I’m Delta Breeze.” The fae called out in a friendly tone. She hoped the two wouldn’t be taken aback by her outgoing attitude.

Delta Breeze
ty sophia @ shine
Back to top Go down
Omega Twist
Omega Twist

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 13:32

Twist's eyes shot to the darker fae who approached her. Her calming voice told Twist she wasn't angry, and Twist instantly released the nerves that had built in her body.

"Breeze, Delta Breeze!" The lass introduce herself. Twist held a small smile and nodded, then followed the gaze of her newly found acquaintance.

A small brute was hidden along the area, he looked about as scared as Twist felt. The Delta invited him over and Twist sat up a bit. Was she finally going to make some sort of friends in this pack?

"I'm Twist..." The damsel replied, lowering herself a bit awkwardly. She still didn't understand the submission postures, but she was really trying.

But she kept her ears low and tail tucked, about the only thing she knew to do. "Nice of you to join me, I haven't talked to anyone the whole time I've been here... Which hasn't been long, but... just I'm very grateful. Thank you." Twist stuttered, and let a small smile take place of her rambling.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Day, New Faces (Twist, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1