Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The deepest fears

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The deepest fears Empty
PostSubject: The deepest fears The deepest fears Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2013, 15:59

The wind wistled through the lieves that covered the sight above, joined together so thickly, that no piece, not a single drop of the beautiful morning light would set it's glory through the dark forest. So dark, so cold. Silence, the melody of death, ruled this forest and not a sound would be heard, but only a ghostly shadow would be seen, as the beast roamed through the forest's darkness, searching.... So close you could almost feel it's breath. Yes, the monster was near, the murderer was here. The strong sounds of river's stream silenced the lustful growles of the beast that now approached it's victim. Lustful for blood... The murderer stood by the edge of the river's shore, with it's back turned towards the beast, unaware and unprepared. The darkness grew stronger, pushing any kindness that would remain in her heart away. Vibrant bright green eyes stared at it's prey, slowly stepping towards him, to silence her lust and fill her desire for revenge. An evil smile drew on her bright, almost white muzzle, revealing the sharp incisors that now awaited the taste of revenge. But as she approached, suddenly the brute would turn towards her and tear the deadly silence with an evil laugh that terrified her. In horror she watched as the rouge let her a victory laugh over the fallen large male that now laid benieth his betrayal. And just like that, he disappeared from her sight leaving the fallen wolf for her to gaze upon. She laid beside him, beside her fallen love. This brute was her mate, her beloved king that died by the hand of a foolish, lustful beta. And the murderer has faced his judgment with death!
The stunning bright features of her beloved, laid with his lifeless body, still. And she would lay beside him, never to live his side ever again, never. Her heart cried as an unspeakable pain ripped her chest and shattered the fragile ice which now was her heart. But soon the land became cold and dark. A sorrow wind blew by and it tore the lifeless brute's figure like pieces of paper, and carry them among his path through the tall trees and into the setting sun. Piece by piece, she watched as the wind took him away from her, no matter how much she tried to keep that last piece within her grasp, it slipped away and gracefully flew with the cold breeze. There was nothing left, but sadness, pain and sorrow to fill one more of her terrifying memories.
A dark shade appeared, standing above her fragile body, and a cold distant voice would speak to her. Oh yes, she knew this voice, it was so familiar to her. That warmth and kindness she knew, she adored. But this time it was cold and dissapointed, accusing her doing. What have you done.... Her sister's voice echoed in hollow world that now surrounded the horrified fae. Her heart screamed in sadness and pain she felt. Again that terrifying pain stroke her like somebody would tear the beating heart out of her chest. She would close her eyes and wait for it to pass.

She woke up, lusting for air and breathing heavily, swallowing big amounts of air, as if she would have to hold her breath for a longer period of time. Her bright green eyes shined in horror, she was frightened and weak. It was just a nightmare. Just a nightmare .... Her legs were shaking as she tried to stand up and continue her journey, and she was weak and her body was tired. Of how can someone become so fragile and weak from a nightmare, that she did not know.
Various scents would peek her intrest, drag her curiosity to explore the multiple scents of wolves, possibly a pack even, but she felt depressed and frustrated and in no condition to wander on this lands. She laid back in the tall grass, enjoying the quiet night and the beautiful spring that blossomed in various colors of the land that surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

The deepest fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deepest fears The deepest fears Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2013, 18:25

"Hmm mmhmm hmhmm.." The ebony fae dragged her feet as she hummed a playful tune to the noisy night, swishing her tail that hung next to her hind legs with every little trot. Her lungs took in the fresh smell of the pack's scent, fluttering her emerald hues to see a massive white dot sitting in the sky above her head. The moon's face stared at Juno, she grinned in return even though the object obviously couldn't see. Everyone was resting for the evening or out on the afternoon hunt. Juno decided to take a break from leading and let Marrok, her mate take control so she could have a few moments to herself. Now that the fae was showing signs of little expectation of a litter, Marrok let her off easy with most tasks for her to rest and take some time off. The Caretakers had not yet mentioned a date of when the pups will be born or if she really was pregnant, but for the moment all the Delta could do was to be patient.

It was when a strange, unfamiliar scent overran the pack's scent that stopped her in her tracks, silencing the fae's humming as she trained her obsidian triangular ears in the one's direction. She heard a faint thud to the ground, but had no recollection of what or whom it may of been. Shaking her head, Juno quickened her steps in an increasing sprint through the dark forest, using the little sense of night-vision wolves possess in order to move about the nights.

At the pack's edge, she slowed her pace and snaked her way through the timber to see a white figure surrounded by grassland. It was not as dark to not be spotted from the distance the fae was lying peacefully, so just the slightest movements would cause her to peer over, Juno thought. Her tail lifted higher as well as her own posture before maneuvering her way over to the newcomer, preforming dominance over her rank like she always had done with complete and utter pride of being a Delta. "Evening, fae." She spoke gently but held a stern tone to not give off the feeling of befriending her. "May I ask what your purpose of coming here to these lands are?"
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

The deepest fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deepest fears The deepest fears Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2013, 14:46

As the moon reached the skies, Irina sensed another creature approached, a predator of no doubt to be a wolf. The dark figure shifted between the tall grass, moving lightly and quickly. But though the creature stepped into a lighter area, the wolf remained pitch black of color, with only bright green eyes to state it's position. This black fae held her posture high and with no doubt she held a high rank within this pack. With her chest puffed up and her body stretched to the limits to be taller, she looked down upon the cream fae. Irina quickly gathered all her strenght to stand up strong and proud. She will show no weakness towards any wolf, and she will let no one reach her warmth. She was sworn to lock her soul from any wolf to come and let no one near.

As her body slowly stood up on her slender legs, her size reached taller and taller as if she grew larger by every stand she'd make. Now, as she stood proud and strong, her form reached it's full glory, standing tall towards the starry skies. Her pelt bright as the morning sunlight and her eyes a bright green that no matter it's radiant warmth, starred coldly at it's opposite gaze. She glanced a warm smile to the dark fae, and lowered her head. Her leg strecthed to the groung and the other bent by the knee, now with her head down, she lowered in an elegant and a graceful perfect bow. With brave words of respect and honor, she turned her attention towards the other fae. "Evening, Madam. I am Irina and I have stumbled upon your pack's territory in atempt to escape my past." She was aware of the pack's presence, but she was still hesitant to join such a life. It was not any other reason, but the fact that she was deeply afraid of such commitment to others, afraid to fail them. Her cold and fragile heart would not take another bounding crush from sadness of any 'too attached' reasons.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

The deepest fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deepest fears The deepest fears Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2013, 16:43

"Well you've come to a fine pack's border if you ask me. I have dealt with several wolves from this very spot in need of escape and better future, all of which have grown stronger and much more freer than they could've been on their own. I being one of them especially." Juno's lips curled into a small smile at the sign of respect with the majestic extent, and nodded. "I wish you no harm, nor to reprimand you in any way. Please rise, and stand strong like you were before. It makes you appear proud and strong like one should." The fae flicked her snout upwards, showing the ivory she-wolf to stand again. Waiting for her to stand, Juno let loose of her tail, sending it's tip to brush the dark earthy floor.

The moon light gleamed in the pair of emerald gens upon her face, and her pelt on the west side of her frame pressed into her flesh as a gust of wind passed by the two. If she were left alone, Juno would naturally shiver, but in this case she stood as stiff as a stone wall, peering down at the fae that almost stood as tall as her. "In order to become of this pack within these trees, you must prove your worthiness in truth to me, as well as you're oath to treat others with respect and protect the Alphas. If not, I'll have no choice but to banish you from these lands." She paused, a moment of silence washed through them for her to interject, but it did not occur. Juno opened her mouth to continue, "If you have questions, feel free to ask as many as you wish as long as I question you some in return. First things first, I need to know you're strengths and weaknesses. What can our pack benefit from you the most?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The deepest fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deepest fears The deepest fears Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 11:58

The majestic moon's glow filled her with strenght and the mistievus night gave her confidence. She rose gracefuly from the bow and stood proud and strong once again. She nodded politely in a silent thank you to the fae before her. She was grateful for the justful treatment from the black fae. Irina could have a real snake tounge to the superiors sometimes, but this female gave her no reason for such doing.

Irina scaned her with bright vibrant green eyes and let a charming smile on her lips. "If you have found happiness within this pack, then I can only hope it will be a safe haven for me from my sorrow memories as well." She can only dream a life without nightmares as such from this night, and constant reminders of her doings.
When the fae spoke of truth, oath, protection, loyalty, ... She could not help the wicked thoughts from her past, and her gums raised in a silent growl to an invisible wolf, just a shade of memories. She thought of the filthy beta that now rested it's wrong in hell, of which he deserved! Have they deserved such loyalty?! Have they earned her oath?! Have they proved themselves worthy of her life?! Her mind bursted with hatred for the ruthless sense of dominance she has seen over the ages. Everywhere she came at least one of the leaders of the pack have been cruel, worthless and not worthy of any ptiful life! They did not deserve to live, nor to rule any being on this planet! But she calmed herself quickly to not show any signs of the hatred she felt. She answered her politely and kindly as she could. "You have shown me to be an honest and justful wolf and for that I trust you as a leader. I am yet hesitant for I do not know your Alphas and Betas and how can then I swear my worthless life, and my oath to someone whom I don't know? But I will not question your judgment as you seem to speak very highly of your leaders." She spoke as politely as she could to cover up her raging memories. She wasn't as trusting as some may appear and she doubt any high ranking wolves such as betas and alphas, untill she was to see their deed herself. But if they are to prove worthy, she will swear her life and oath and put her head on the line for them without hesitation. "If your Betas and Alphas are as honorary and justful as you speak, I will be more that glad to swear my life to their paws and protect and serve them in anyway they wish." She spoke in a gentle nod as a small bow to prove her words to be truthful. They were strong and determined as she wasn't ready to back down from her will. It may not be as submissive as some little whelp's begging, but this was the voice of a proud and determined wolf, and it was the truth and they both knew it.
She lowered the strenght in her voice to continue the conversation normally and with a more calming tone she spoke to answear her previous question. "I may not be as strong as some brutes, but I am quick and agile, and my step is light. What my body lacks in strenght and mass, it gains in endurance and agility. But I am a skilled hunter and I am able of taking down larger prey. My victims are of all kind and in that I also count those that are considered as enemies." A part growl part evil like smile stretched on her creamy lips as she remembered the pitiful squeal he muttered as he realized his sertain death. She felt horrified of what she has done, but her memories screamed vengence and lust for blood.
You could see as her irises expanded and her eyes shimmered in fear. No! She can not show such weakness! Quickly she closed her eyes and dropped back to reality. She raised her voice to the fae in question. "Forgive me Miss. But it seems I yet know nothing of your name, if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

The deepest fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deepest fears The deepest fears Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 12:17

Under the moon's glow, her eyes brightened at the fae's words of truth and respect. Juno was pleased to know that Irina was hesitant about further information about the packmates, for it seems to be quite the drama between the Alphas and Betas from what she has heard. "I am honored to hear that you trust me, I hope for you to trust me no matter what the situation. And my name, my apologies for I am Delta Juno. I should of introduced my name earlier ago." The ebony fae tilted her head, averting her eyes towards the fae's build and pin-pointing her thoughts and Irina's abilities in hunting. She was in fact not the strongest looking female she had met, but Juno saw great potential and greatness within the fae that could be a useful asset to Azul's pack. Knowing that she was more experienced in hunting especially, made her curious to know more but kept her various rushing questions at ease.

"Our Alphas are most likely the nicest wolves you will ever meet. Azul believes that conflicts can be resolved with words, not violence but he is not afraid to interfere and fight if it is needed. His mate and our newest Alphess, Lucy came here as an Apprentice in healing and treats everyone fairly and care for them like a mother." She chuckled slightly at her last few words in which both her and the Alphess were soon to be expecting the birth of a new stage in life within the pack. "You may not know this, but Lucy is also pregnant as well as I. We have yet to know an estimation of how many we will having, the two of us have become rather close that last few days and she is most definitely someone to keep in mind if you need someone to talk to other than I."

Juno smile faded slowly at the next few individuals she had yet to speak of. She sighed softly and looked up to Irina with a small lop-sided smile. "The Betas, Esmeralda and Steele are very different from what I've heard. There has been minor complications throughout the pack due to their schemes. I have only seen them a couple times, but I have never spoken to them. I met Esmeralda around the beginning of my days after I was accepted. She was a warrior then but still as rude, she basically wanted nothing to do with me and decided to walk off without ever asking for my name. As for Steele, I advise not to try and back talk him. He is not hard to notice if he were to be surrounded by a crowd of others. I saw him at my mating ceremony almost a month ago, not so much now. He's a large black brute with silver eyes that could slice though your very soul. Rumors have been spreading that he wishes to fled the pack, however I am not for certain. This is just a warning to you from me. I speak the truth and wish for you not to be hurt or encounter these two without the spite of knowledge of who they are,'

"Anyway, since you have proven to me you're willing to protect our Alphas and hunt to nourish the pack's food supply...you have earned my trust and I believe you earn something in return." Juno backed two steps up and bowed her head lightly, keeping her gaze to the fae. "If you will, would you be pleased to be a Hunter of our pack? I hope for you to work at my side on evenings along with the other hunters, I could teach you a few tricks if you wish." The female lifted her head and smiled, pausing for the other fae to answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The deepest fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deepest fears The deepest fears Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 15:50

[[So sorry for such a late reply. It was kind of a busy month for me, but I'll finish school soon and I hope to have more free time then.]]

Her tail gently started to sweep the grass tops in joy and thought of pups. Her eyes scanned the faes a bit round stomach and playfuly looked up. "Pleasure to meet you Miss Juno. And my my .... Congratulations on the upcoming litter! I may not find much happiness in my life any longer, but pups are trully a light to darkness." Softly she smiled and playfuly circled the fae, but stopped as she saw Juno's smile fade.

The betas..... It's always the betas. For what it seemed she was describing Steele, Irina's mind slipped of in remarkable resemblence between the brute and the male which caused her pain and suffering.
To obtain her mind firmly in reality she shook her head slightly and all the fury mixed with terror in her vibrant green eyes erased from the curious view of the female. She may be young and not perticulary massive, but she does not tollerate to show any weakness. Her legs were slim but strong, built for running and endurance and they kept her stance strong even in the worst of situations.

Calmly, sunlight bright green hues now stared to the fae's emerald gaze and with no emotion she just simply answeared. "I have dealt with wolves like that before, and I assure you I have learnt a thing or.two from.my experience. But if I am ever to meet the two, I will seek to your advice."

The ebony fae gently nodded her head in a simple bow, but with words that indicated pride and respect. Irina's voice could not express anything but excitment and gratefulness, no matter how much would she try to hide the playfulness inside. "Miss, it would be an honor to me, if I would run the evenings along your company. And I alwaus keep an open mind for any tricks yet to learn." Her voice softened as she paused for the fae to speak, but nerve and excitment ran through her paws, making them barely still.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

The deepest fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deepest fears The deepest fears Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 19:04

OOC - There is no need to RP any further at this point. :3 Irina you may change your name to Hunter Irina and welcome to the pack. Your wolf is free to roam the pack territories as she pleases. You can just say Delta Juno splited off to her duties and Hunter Irina went to the clearing to make her den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The deepest fears Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deepest fears The deepest fears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The deepest fears

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1