CLICK ME!!!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share|

New Chances [Fel/Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Naomi Of Erenyx
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-01-22

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 4
Purchases: Large Wolf - 86cm

PostSubject: New Chances [Fel/Private] March 14th 2016, 07:10

After giving birth to her litter, Naomi knew it was not intelligent to try and leave the protection of Erenyx. But Raymond had betrayed the pack, disappeared for so long that surely Teren would turn on even his Lead Warrior. It was only a matter of time before she was next on his killing spree. Surely after the faes birthed his young, would he come for her, to kill her only pup. She could not allow such a thing to happen. Once the Autays were out of the den, she grabbed her sleeping pup by the scruff and carried her little body out of Erenyx forever. She crossed the border, never coming to return again. Naomi was on her way to a new chance at life. As she reached the cover of the trees, she moved to find the perfect area to rest. She was tired, exhausted from the birth and traveling shortly afterwards. She had seen other mothers stay for weeks, just resting beside their young. She knew her baby would need to feed soon. She found a quiet little nook in the base of a tree and laid there, allowing her offspring to nurse. "Your father would have loved you.." she said as she gently licked the young pup. Naomi waited for the pup to finish before she would seek a new pack. She knew that Pyrvanthros was to the south, and it would take a long time to get there, but Chiara would surely allow them both entrance to her pack.

Before long, the pup was asleep, and Naomi was growing hungry. She needed to feed herself to nourish her young. She slowly stood up and walked away from her pup. Soft whimpers and whines escaped her tiny mouth as she slept soundly, kicking her paws. The pup was such a precious thing. Naomi turned her head and finally went to find something to eat. Not too far from where she stood, she smelled fresh blood. She was sure it was not coming from her, but she was not completely certain it wasn't her. She followed the scent blindly, walking to find the source. She felt scared, but she also knew that she needed to find food, or she would never be able to keep her daughter alive.

_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPC Bear
NPC
NPC
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: New Chances [Fel/Private] March 14th 2016, 07:29

Ripping into a rabbit, the large bear was just fulfilling a small snack to fill his belly. He had been hungry, but the rabbit was all he could find for now. He ate the food and still he could feel the hunger. He stood on his hind legs and looked over the woods. It was not long before the bear realized that he was not alone. He saw the large wolf and snarled. He dropped down to his paws and charged the canine. His jaws were open wide, ready to grab the wolf and kill it. This would be a better meal than the rabbit. He attacked her, first with a swipe of his paws, but she dodged the attack. Little did the bear know that she was a new mother, protecting her new young. He attacked again, this time with the sweep of another paw. Large claws raked through her fur and flesh, forcing blood to spill onto the ground. Naomi stood no chance against him. He was almost four times her size and his strength was greater than anything she could ever imagine. Finally through all her attempts to protect her baby, she was captured. The bear was quick to kill her by snapping her neck in half. He carried the corpse off with him, seeking his home.

*Permission to power play Naomi was granted*

Rest In Peace, Naomi. May you find Raymond in the other forest.

_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beta Fel
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 551
Join date : 2013-06-11
Location : Alabama

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 8
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: New Chances [Fel/Private] March 14th 2016, 07:52

Fel snuck through the underbrush of lavender’s grace, her raven fur covered in thick mud. It was not at all comfortable or pleasing, but such was the price for her hunt. There was a doe and a fawn somewhere ahead, and she was no sprinter. The element of surprise was everything to her success, for she could overpower them when she reached them. But as soon as they were in sight, grazing off of a random bush in the territory they had wandered into for cover, both creatures fled in a panicked manner. The beast furrowed her brows, unsure of what had just occurred. There was no possible way that she had triggered their alarm, being so far away.

Fel silently made her way towards the direction from which they fled, making sure not to disturb any leaves or twigs on the ground. She reached a place amongst the brush. The scent of blood was strong. Fel could just barely see through the leaves how a bear so easily charged and dispatched a relatively young fae. The beta could have intervened, but felt no need to. The bear was large, and Desmond didn’t deserve to lose his beta over the life of an adversary who could so obviously not be saved. The bear carried the corpse away, to which Fel could only comment upon the wolf’s bravery and blatant stupidity.

But there was something that followed the silence of death: a soft whimper. Checking once more that the coast was clear, Fel followed the excruciatingly pathetic sound. Once she clarified the source, she could not help but glare back at the direction in which the corpse was dragged off. She huffed, mumbling something about how she was left with this thing. But, after thinking it over, she picked up the pup and marched off towards Agavos. They needed the young, and Fel could easily whip it into an obedient asset to the pack.

_____________________


"I'm Russian. I don't ignore people who annoy me... I exterminate them." - Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Chances [Fel/Private]

Back to top Go down

New Chances [Fel/Private]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Pack Lands :: Neutral Territories :: Lavender's Grace-