Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Meet Again [Teren]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information
Purchases: XL - 94cm

We Meet Again [Teren] Empty
PostSubject: We Meet Again [Teren] We Meet Again [Teren] Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 15:33

you won't know my reasons
and I will never begin to explain them to you
Running from the lands he knew as home, he raced over the lines of the boundary. His ears rested tight against his head, trying hard not to be ripped and torn by the low-hanging branches. Azrael knew not where he was running to, only that he himself needed to get away. The pack unit was too monotonous for him. He was not the Alpha here and he did not wish to be treated as such. But he needed an escape some time to allow everything to process. Teren was here. Who else from his old home lands was here? Had his young made it? His mate? He wanted to find them, to make himself feel whole again, but it was just too much. Was this even the right place for him? Azrael missed the feeling of being king from time to time, having others to depend on to find the others, but also the companionship. Here, he had not gotten close to any wolf. He was just an outsider in a pack of loons. He was unlike them. He was nothing like them.

When he finally stopped running, he cleared the treeline. Before him, there were no more trees. It was all stone, rock and stone. He could smell dust, the dryness around him made the sun feel like summer. His midnight pelt soaked up the sun like a sponge, making his pads sweat and his tongue drip. The droplets of saliva fell on the ground, covering it with his own personal liquid. It was getting hotter and he would need to find some cover soon. He made his way to the base of the rock. He found a large overshadow of shade from the way the sun was sitting. He took a lap around the shade, and laid himself down quietly. His head laid over crossed forepaws and his ears perked atop his head. His tail pulled close to his body, trying to keep from out in the sunlight. He laid there lazily. As he thought about his life, he thought about every single thing, all the wolves he had met. How could so much change? Why did change have to happen to him?

The midnight brute rested peacefully and soon found himself slipping into a deep sleep. His eyelids closed, keeping any traces of light out of them. He was asleep, for how long - unknown. He was silent. He dreamed of his family, the love of his life. He dreamed of his pups. He dreamed of his home, Cedar Grove. And yes, he dreamed of his first love. In this place, he was safe. He was calm and happy. It was here he stayed until the day started to turn into night. The sunset was a blossoming orange color, bright and full of life as it set behind the large rocks. The shadow which engulfed the brute only grew larger. He didn't wish to go home, not now. Instead, he would be still in his dreams, only waking from the sound of something in the distance. His ears flickered and raised his head to see what was coming towards him. With the dimming light, it would be harder to see anything other than a silhouette.

Tag: Teren | Words: 537

template by eliza @ tb & adoxography
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Teren] We Meet Again [Teren] Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 09:36

only the strong are worthy to live

699 Words
Warrior Azrael
With the setting of the sun, Teren was not in the Erenyx lands. He was searching, out looking for anything that would get his interest. Perhaps he needed to hunt? Perhaps he needed to just get away and think? He walked around the various neutral lands. Half of him wanted to go out and make sure that Samael was in fact dead. He had no reason not to trust Tundra, but one could never be too sure. All his brothers were home, it could only get better from here. The Alpha male moved about the lands as if they were his own. His tail hung prominent over his back. His ears were perched in the upright position and his eyes were alert. He scanned from left to right, right to left. His nose was on the trail of something. Three deer were close by. From the smell of it, at least one was a female. That surprised the male and made him feel pleased.

He followed the trail, keeping himself as calm as possible. He was on the hunt now. As he drew closer to the herbivores, he could now tell that two were fawns and the female was in fact the mother. If he killed the mother, the other two would be left defenseless and ready for the taking. They were too young to know to fight back. They might just run. They would be frightened. Teren sunk close to the ground. His eyes watched as he formed his plan in his mind. The trio seemed to be searching for food or possibly a drink. They would find little of either here in Cathedral Mountain. Teren used this to his advantage. He hid behind a rock formation. The light in the sky was growing ever darker. Soon the deer and her young would wander back to their home for shelter. He needed to move quickly. The female was behind the two, making sure she could keep a close eye on them as they traveled. The two fawns moved slowly before their mother, finding a small patch of grass.

Teren broke free from the cover of the boulder and towards the herbivores. The grass-eaters lifted their heads and saw the great black form coming to them. They ran, just as he knew it. Unfortunately, his old body could not keep up with the their sweet hot speed. They dashed and darted, making their way from the grounds. "Damn it all.." he huffed under his breath. With the fleeing of the prey, their hooves kicked up the dust a special scent which had been covered by the passing heat of the day. It was within these moments that he caught something he would never forget. The scent was mixed with a wolf he knew from right now, and one from his past. The current scent, much more prominent one - Agavos. It smelled of Desmond. It smelled of that Agavos filth. But the other scent, the one that lingered gently beneath the cover of Agavos, that one he knew well. Breathing heavily from his little sprint, Teren tried to calm down his heart rate. He needed to be calm, and he needed to show that nothing had ever changed.

The onyx male followed the stench, carefully walking as he thought what he would do, should he truly find what he was seeking. His emerald gaze stared into the night as the light seemed to grow even darker. The sun was almost completely swallowed by the horizon. He headed north and found exactly what he was looking for. The male gave a smirk as he stared at the figure laying before him. He was not close, not close enough to see any details in the face, but the light reflected and he saw those silver life-less colored eyes. He stared into them and without hesitation. Teren knew who he was dealing with. Teren knew exactly who this was. "Azrael." His voice was cold and chilling, slightly angered that after all these years, he had finally found him again. Nobody else had been able to do such a task. Caspian, worthless. Lyonitus, probably never tried. Baritos, only just seen him. Reaper, never asked.

To commit crimes | To think of evils | "Speak only evil"
would it really be so bad to die?
Back to top Go down
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Teren] We Meet Again [Teren] Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2016, 10:29

The devil spoke his name through his toxic lips and disturbing mouth. His name sounded as if it was something he did not wish for. Jumping up to his feet, Azrael moved so quickly, the demon would not be getting the jump on him. Teren was surely an Elder by now, too old to really do anything to the wolf who was in his prime. Silver hues glared at the male before him. He had heard rumors that Teren was here, killing wolves and stories that confirmed their honesty. He was back. Azrael spoke not a word, but his snarls bounced off the rocks around him. He recalled their last meet, Ebonee was by his side. How he longed for her here and now. She had been the true love of his life, his whole world and in the blink of an eye, she was gone. Azrael would not surrender to the beast, not would he give the other the satisfaction of knowing that Azrael was no longer an Alpha. But how much of these lands did the vile king know? That was the true question. Azrael did not feel the need to spark up a conversation with his old mentor. But there were things he wanted to know and needed to know. "I must say I am surprised to find you alive, after all these years. I was sure one of your disciples was going to turn on you eventually. I hear you have been very busy in your time over these lands." Azrael pinned his ears to his head and stood his ground. His tail instinctively hung over his spine and he released a thick growl. He was not about to play any of Teren's stupid games. He had hoped Teren did not know much about Azrael, since he had joined Agavos.

Tag: Teren | Words: 304

Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Teren] We Meet Again [Teren] Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2016, 12:53

only the strong are worthy to live

492 Words
Warrior Azrael
Laughter filled the area around them. Teren watched as Azrael sprang up from his rested position. He was not foolish enough to attack the younger male. He knew his days were coming as his joints started to ache and irritate him much more. Apparently, Azrael did not think of these things, how age affected the bones and body. "Yes, my conquests are many, while yours not going so well, are they? And where is your loved ones? I see they are not swarming around you as they were back in the haven. Wait don't tell me... The brown bitch finally saw through you, saw what you really are and deserted you, the pack, and your family. I see it all now, this is why you are alone and no longer do you carry the a dominant scent, but you are covered in the stench of a useless Rogue. Now that you cannot be king, will you follow any wolf that claims to be one?" His chuckle was evil, sheer evil. It was filled with hate as it flowed around them. Teren kept his distance from the other, not too sure how Azrael would handle the situation and not truly seeking a physical confrontation. But the demon prodded, and poked the other more and more. "Come home, Azrael the Sinister. Come back to where you belong. Be my Beta. I am sure my brothers would truly love to see you back in my lands. They will be pleased to see what you have grown into."

He waited for only a moment, knowing Azrael would have something witty to speak in return. "But, should you choose not to come quietly then I will be forced to make you come home with me. You will be treated as a Captive, forced to live among the Omegas, eating only the scraps of our kill pile, and sleeping in feces. Oh yes, I will personally make sure there is a fresh pile just for you every night when you lay your head down to rest. I will make your life a living hell, so much to the point where you will forget everything and anyone you ever loved, reverting to the old you. The best version of you. The you that once made me proud to call you my Apprentice. This, of course, was before you decided to betray me, my pack, and our laws. You released the fae and allowed her freedom, when you were instead supposed to lie with her, allowing your own brood to be created... Speaking of broods, I have a couple of my own once again. I will train them up as I have trained you. They will surpass your skills, however. They will be brighter and more willing to become the next kings of these lands. For you see, I will defeat your king... Your Alpha Desmond, and the other kings of these realms, and my young will take their places."

To commit crimes | To think of evils | "Speak only evil"
would it really be so bad to die?
Back to top Go down
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Teren] We Meet Again [Teren] Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2016, 10:50

"Funny you should say that... I happen to know what brought you here, just as the same thing brought me here. You cannot play your tricks on me, Teren, for I am far too used to them. The fire forced you from Maple Woods, as it forced myself and my family from Cedar Grove. Yes, I was an Alpha, and yes, my family did perish in the fire. What of it? At least I do not go from place to place, seeking the same damned wolf that never wanted to be around me in the beginning. I am not foolish enough to think that your disciples love and adore you. Your words mean nothing to me. I will not join your pack and be just another tool for you to use over these lands. This is my home now, and I will not allow a brute as yourself to just come over and do as you please. If you wish to take down my Alpha, a brute who is more of a leader than you will ever be, then you will have to go through me first." Azrael stood his ground, snarling and growling as he stared the demon in the eyes. Azrael had faced Teren before so this was nothing new, but he hated this wolf so much. He had taken so many lives from those around him, whether by killing them or making it a living hell. How could he still be alive after all these years? Azrael made a plan to kill the demon himself, confirming this within himself as he stared down the demonic wolf.

Tag: Teren | Words: 269

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Teren] We Meet Again [Teren] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again [Teren]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1