Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Know My Path Not My Destination

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Rook
Warrior Rook

I Know My Path Not My Destination Empty
PostSubject: I Know My Path Not My Destination I Know My Path Not My Destination Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 19:37

The black female stood and stared almost longling into the forest, but there was nothing in them. It will be fine a paw reached to cross the scent markers, she could still turn back It's not like I can't turn back whenever I want teeth flashed and then black as she rushed across the border and then stopped a few meters in. She wasn't anywhere near the center, and she could tell that she was practically still on the border and barely inside, just enough to get anyone's attention Don't need to annoy them too much but she did, she would keep going just for the thrill of it - but she had something to lose here so she stopped. Sitting down she carefully placed her paws, she wasn't looking for a fight, and she didn't want to appear lost or threatening. It may come across as arrogant but she didn't want to hide who she was too much, they'd find out sooner or later. Turning her attention to the surrounding area she scented it, she couldn't tell if anyone was approaching but they would know she was here because a rogue on any alpha's borders stunk. She glanced to her paws before lifting her head again ready.

She didn't know much about this particular pack, there seemed to be four but she did know that she wanted to join one. This pack was the farthest north and she hoped that it would suit her. If not then she could always move on, however that would be more trouble. She wondered if she was supposed to feel something only briefly Joining a pack is rather like hunting she continued to fix her senses towards the forest as if to detect the prey she was thinking of Sometimes you get lucky the she wolf lifted her head to howl and make a final statement about her presence And sometimes you get royally screwed over she let out a short howl. There was little in it, no challenge, simply an announcement that there was a wolf here she almost laughed at the context - a friendly wolf. Glancing at the short distance between her and the border she contemplated sitting on the other side and then turned her eyes back.

She scented the air again I'm not nervous she told herself, but as she continued to fix her attention on every detail she knew she was lying. Too bad I can't fool myself she considered running, finding another pack all the time but she stayed rooted to the spot. Fighting would be easier for her it wasn't strange, she had only done this once before, but she told herself this time will be different. I'm different. There was nothing in her eyes even as they shifted to watch every single tree.

Tagged||Anyone who can accept her at the border

Last edited by Rook on March 24th 2016, 21:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I Know My Path Not My Destination I Know My Path Not My Destination Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2016, 13:16

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

With the rising sun of day, so was Desmond. He had been patrolling his borders, keeping them clean and protected. He marked his scent along certain points, keeping it fresh and vibrant. All needed to know that this was his pack. This was his home. Should any feel the need to cross his borders, they would be in danger. Desmond was on the trail, holding his head low to the ground for any suspicious scents. As he was inspecting the lands, he heard a howl. Someone was trying to join his lands. He moved along, not too quick and not too slow either. The closer he got, he started to smell the scent within his lands. It was foreign, nothing like the wolves he had met. He snarled and charged forth. His eyes glared as he made his way to the guest - the intruder. When he found the being, he growled and bared his fangs. His jowls slid back to show off his blood-stained fangs. He was not happy. His tail hung high above his head showing the dominance he held in these lands. "What makes you think you can cross the borders of my lands and call to me?"

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Warrior Rook
Warrior Rook

PostSubject: Re: I Know My Path Not My Destination I Know My Path Not My Destination Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2016, 14:27

I Know My Path Not My Destination 5a5c1c4

The female knew she might have made a mistake the moment the alpha came snarling at her for being on his pack lands but she was still unsure on if he was really willing to chase her off yet. While he lunged she had been in enough fights to see him stop before he actually caused her any damage. The scent of blood and carrion filled her nose as she scented his breath. Observing his display of brutish behaviour she dipped her head in a respectful  gesture and pinned her ears back - anything to make the already impressive in size male seem larger than her in comparison. She remained impassive noting the words the alpha she thought blandly. I wonder if he had a bad day, maybe a squirrel threw an acorn at him during his patrol of the territory she amused herself with the thought before answering the Alpha of this land trying to choose her words carefully "I'm sorry, and"she considered the question, it was trick that much was obvious. He didn't' want something that could legitimately justify her actions and make him look the fool for reacting the way he did. She settled on her response with a soft tone "I know that my actions were improper" she needed a but. She didn't want to appeal to his mercy, that was the path of cowards so she spoke instead "I crossed your borders seeking a place in your pack, and I didn't want to be dismissed as a passing rogue."

Carefully she avoided his gaze, while still observing the male. He had bloodstained teeth, green eyes, and an angry looking tail asserting his self-confidence of his position. No doubt as an alpha he required the air of authority and a certain amount of skill but she still had to wonder just exactly how good of a fighter he was. She paused, What is the phrase? she kept her posture submissive and was careful to keep her gaze attentive as her mind wandered. Keep things interesting the wording came to her and she almost smiled, but her features were schooled. Her heartbeat pounded out a vicious tempo as she awaited his response, there were other packs but she didn't want to be a part of them - this was the pack she had decided. She had to make this happen You can do anythign if you try the words sounded taunting now as she considered them.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: I Know My Path Not My Destination I Know My Path Not My Destination Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2016, 12:43

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.
"It was completely foolish of you to think that was okay. Imagine you were in my place,and I yours.. Would you want some loner coming into your territory and demanding attention? No, you would not. It is challenging when a wolf does that, when someone deliberately goes past a border and walks into enemy territory, for all you know I could have killed you instantly." Desmond was heated, more angered than he had been since Noble was living in his lands. The Alpha sneered to the wolf before him. "And what is so bad about Rogues?" he snarled to her. She must have hit a cord with him, ruined his whole day. He was not fond of her. Her words were just more reason to be angered. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't send you away from my lands forever. What good would you be for my pack?"

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Warrior Rook
Warrior Rook

PostSubject: Re: I Know My Path Not My Destination I Know My Path Not My Destination Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 05:45

Rook held back a shrug at the words - what was wrong with rogues? What isn't in most alpha's eyes? She had to admit that his reaction was surprising, but then again she didn't exactly know his history. Breathing in she waited for his tyrade to finish before responding, the last thing she needed was this alpha thinking she was interupting him. It had been awhile since she had had to show her respect to anyone. At his question she wondered, what exactly could she give to this pack that was so out of the ordinary? She didn't think that they were looking for her stellar personality. She knew that she couldn't hesitate too long though so she responded "I have expierience fighting and I would be a loyal wolf to stand in your pack should you wish it." She appraised him, he was still making a show of being irritated and vexed by her. At least he hasn't completely lost all sense in his anger, she complimented him to herself, but in all reality was not impressed. He was just another alpha, and she had stopped feeling awe in their presence awhile ago if she ever had.

Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: I Know My Path Not My Destination I Know My Path Not My Destination Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 09:50

Rook, you are accepted. Please change your name to Warrior Rook. Sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Know My Path Not My Destination I Know My Path Not My Destination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Know My Path Not My Destination

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1