Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turning the Tables

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Omega Faust
Omega Faust

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 18:21

Faust walked carefully through the grounds of unknown and claimed territory. He felt trepidation as he walked through the area. He could smell the territory markers that were scattered about the tree linings. Faint, but it could be easily smelled even with a near loss of smell.  'Nice digs...' was the only thought in his mind. As he didn't bother trying to muffle the snaps of the twigs he stepped on, as the male made his way to the edges of the borders. Unsure of what he was to face up ahead, the scarred faced brute continued on. He kept a slow pace, one that a turtle could even beat if he were to race one. But he was taking his precious time, not wanting to rush into the lands and scream out to the world Hey everybody I'm here! Feel free to come and maul me. He most certainly did not want to do that, after all he didn't need anymore scars to replace the ones upon his face that seemed to smirk at him.

The ugly scars that he oh so dearly wished that he could erase and replenish his face with fresh healthy skin and fur. It seemed as if they were only placed there to tease and taunt him, as if saying you're not good enough  or you failed. Faust knew that was not the case though, they were signs of victory and freedom but also loss and remorse, for the ones he had lost. As the young brute came closer to the unknown packs territory the rancid scent grew stronger, causing the male's nostrils to flare and his pace to quicken. Halting at the imaginary line that divided the young male from the unknown packs territory, he let his salmon tongue snake from within the caverns of his maw to lick over the large scars upon his maw before throwing his muzzle into the air letting out a lengthy howl. Surely someone would come to greet him soon.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2016, 08:08

Let's set fire to our insides, for fun.

When the howl sounded from not too far off, Tundra went to ignore it as she usually would unless she was so close that she had no option but to answer it back. However today she was at a safe distance and could've just kept going about doing her own thing if she wished. Yet just as she was about to keep trudging through the silence, barely flicking an ear in acknowledgement towards the sound she would come to an abrupt halt. The warm Spring breeze ran through her fur and the sun was pleasant on her back. Her hazel gaze was hidden as her eyes shut and she drew in a long breath. If she didn't answer this border call what was she going to do, just keep wandering aimlessly as her thoughts threatened to devour her from the inside? A small shudder passed over her body, that was not a way she wanted to go. Driven insane by herself and finally doing something drastic. Maybe focusing on an actual task would help. So with a heavy sigh, the white furred Guardian would shift her position so that she was facing in the direction that the call had come from. She lifted her own head and let out a strong response, voice seeming relieved and ready to leap from her maw the second it was opened after being cooped up in silence for such a time.

It didn't take her too long to reach her destination as she moved forward at a fast trot. Her paws slowed as her pace went from a brisk trot to a calmer walk and she continued towards the strong scented border. Soon she could spot a form amongst the vegetation and she stepped forward- revealing herself to the loner. She was a good bit smaller than him but this did not phase the fae in the slightest, she'd fought brutes his size and bigger and won before. She stood tall and proud, hazel gaze void of all emotions yet narrowed and piercing. Her tail was held high in dominance as she eyed the brute. He was large enough but nothing compared to the brute's that would be found in this pack these days. Then again that was because most of them were related to Teren himself. Feeling a familiar spark of hatred at the alpha's name, she shifted her position and remained in silence for a few more moments as she watched him through an assessing gaze. He was dark furred with green eyes and a few nasty scars that stood out to her. She had her own few new scars to join older ones after her fight with former Alpha, Fenris during the war against Helidos. She flicked her right ear instinctively as soon as that thought entered her mind, still not used to the feeling of missing part of it. However now was not the time to be thinking of past actions- there was a loner here that either needed to be accepted or chased off. "Although your actions are presumable, I must ask anyway. What brings you to the borders of Erenyx, led by the mighty Alpha Teren?" She asked in a toneless voice, eyes dull and all emotions that should be swimming there expertly hidden at the back of her mind.

She couldn't help but let a bit of bitter sarcasm enter her tone when speaking that 'mighty' part aloud despite its risks. She just wished Samael would hurry up already and kick Teren out. His days of leading were coming to and end and all she could think to that was 'good riddance'. However she did not want to think of the Exile at the moment for it would only bring unwanted confusion so she pushed him away and forced all her focus onto the brute before her. "Might as well give me your name while you're at it." She added, tale tip twitching as she eyed him carefully and awaited any movement or speech from this newcomer.

Back to top Go down
Omega Faust
Omega Faust

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2016, 12:43

The ragged eared mutt remained stationary within his spot, the gentle rising and falling of is chest the only indication that he was still well and alive. He was growing irritated though, how damn long did it take  for someone to walk let alone run a good few minutes to a border? Faust snorted a low growl rumbling his chest, with a flick of his tail the young brute went to turn and walk away deciding nothing important resigned here. That was until the loud rustle and bustle of cracking twigs and crunching leaves caught the scarred faced brute's attention, the obsidian furred brute's ear flickered the one that he was able to use that is.

The corners of his maw began to tip up into a coy smile as his pursuer finally revealed them-self, with quiet a sour attitude. "Greetings madam, my name is Faust loner of these lands. I've come seeking admittance into your pack."  with a slight dip of his head the younger yet slightly taller male gazed upon the hazel eyed female. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?" straightening his posture the crafty brute awaited for further questions.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 12:56

She offered no apologies for keeping him waiting so long. Nothing could be done about how far away she'd been when he called and if he thought she was going to be bothered enough to go sprinting through the territory just to assist him then he was very, very wrong. Her breath billowed from her maw as her chest rose and fell steadily. The gaze that was fixed on him was steely and completely empty of emotion as she awaited words from the brute. She took note of his head dip but her gaze did narrow further as nothing else followed it, should it be Teren accepting this brute that would not be accepted as the only act of submission. His smile went unreturned however it was hard to know where to place Tundra. She wasn't being particularly rude, just definitely not in anyway friendly. She observed him with no scorn or dislike yet not a hint of happiness to see him. It was like reading a sheet of paper, she merely did not care. Her mind was troubled by much more pressing issues and he was simply her distraction. She intended to build no bonds with this loner may they be friendly or unfriendly. She would simply complete this job as she should and move on.

Your pack.... Those words echoed around her mind for a few moments as she breathed out slowly. Would the be true one day? Her mind was using any excuse to think of Samael despite how much she did not wish to. She had been avoiding the Rogue lands purposely recently, not wishing to come in contact with him until she was sure of herself. She had a moment of imagining Samael slaying Teren and taking this pack for his own. He'd said she'd rule by his side, become Alphess. She did not know how this made her feel, she had never been the leading type and frustration pricked at her pads. So much could go wrong between now and then anyway, it was useless stressing over such silly things. Plus, now was definitely not the time for that. She lifted her momentarily distracted gaze and let it refocus on her company as he questioned her about her name. Her gaze managed to even further narrow and her tail flicked from side to side. "I don't believe it's your place to be asking questions, Loner Faust. This pack leans heavily on respect, if the Alpha himself was here accepting you he would teach you a lesson or two about respect considering your lack of submissive actions and you having the nerve to ask a superior such a question without it being offered to you first. Find this all overly strict don't blame me, I merely serve the rules set down by the Alpha as one should." Had she been a wolf that let emotions control her voice, one would be able to detect hatred and bitterness laced in with the words she spoke of her Alpha but since she'd been forced to hide her true emotions or face death multiple times she found it all to easy to keep a calm neutral tone when speaking of anything. This brute and no others except a select few were to be trusted.

"Now, Faust, what is it the you can bring to this pack? We do not take kindly to extra mouths to feed that contribute nothing in return" Her eyes flashed with slight warning before falling back into a calm state. She would warn loners subtly as to what they were getting themselves into. "Oh and the name's Tundra" She added with the hints of a sly smirk tracing her maw however eyes remaining as distant as ever.

[Sorry to keep you waiting! This is a phone post so it might not be too good, also there may be a few mistakes here and there.]
Back to top Go down
Omega Faust
Omega Faust

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 23:04

Faust held his cold gaze with the slightly smaller fae before him, the corners of his maw widening by the second creating more of a sadistic smile rather than a coy one. He had sensed something was wrong and was troubling the hazel eyed she-wolf before him, her lack of concentration and the way that she dazed off during his talking told him that as did her body language. Perhaps he could have a bit of fun with this, while still managing to somehow convince her to let him join the pack that she called Erenyx. Faust's confidence grew as well did his boldness as he took a step closer to the female, brows raised in amusement as she rambled on. She truly was a trip whenever she rambled, though he stifled his dark chuckles that threatened to slip from the dark caverns of his mouth. A slight snort came from the brutes nostrils once she finished a sly comment such as Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite? hung on the tip of his tongue. Though deciding that he'd like to stay on rather good terms with the female until the time was right, he bit his tongue letting the daydreaming female before him come to a complete stop. Tundra. That was her name, a rather bland one compared to his own but he wouldn't judge after all she was not bestowed the opportunity to name herself. Though it left him wondering what name she would've chosen if she were given the opportunity to do so.

Rules. The word that had been so heavily enforced whenever she spoke and it echoed throughout his mind. He hadn't followed any rules in a while, and he'd be damned if he were going to have to do it now. Life as a loner wasn't so bad was it? A few nibbles on a raw carcass here and few slurps of muddy water there, was it really that bad? Yes, yes it was. A life of ruless living was wonderful grand even, but now was the time for him to cash it in for something a bit more. It'd take some time to get use to, but he'd get the hang of it soon. If it meant a nice place to sleep, enough food and water to satisfy his stomach every week around then it was definitely worth it all. Clearing his throat slightly, emerald eyes gazed downwards at the woman before him. Breathing erratic and the large smile painting an even more messed up picture upon his face, gazing upon the forsaken beauty in front of him the young male spoke. "You're broken." he stated quiet gruffly abandoning the subject for a few mere moments  "Something's bothering you, I can tell. I can see it in your eyes, your body language, I can hear it in your voice, but most of all...I can smell it." the sooten brute moved his snout a bit closer to the hazel eyed female cocking his head to the side ever so slightly. Faust didn't bother to stop the dark chuckle that slipped from his lips this time, moving his snout and head back into there normal position.

With a flick of his tail the lanky brute put on a faked puzzled look, "Now tell me this stranger Tundra..." Faust paused attempting to add on a bit of curiosity or even spark the ladies interest before carrying on. "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" finishing his sentence with an exaggerated hmm, the sneaky and conniving brute's emerald eyes flickered back to meet the white she-wolf's hazel ones. "It's a question that makes you think, is it not?" swallowing roughly the scarred faced brute gazed unto the female his expression now dull "It's a question I have pondered over for many years, but have never found the answer to..." he admitted. A deep chuckle bubbled  from the young mans lips as he shook his head rolling his eyes dramatically, "Silly me, you're not here to answer my questions. It is I that is here to be answering your questions." a long pause accompanied Faust's words as he stared through the woman who called herself Tundra. "Very well then, I shall answer your questions as you wish." shifting within his spot the ragged eared mutt began "I can bring many things to this pack...Strength,Speed,Stamina,Nourishment, anything you need name it and I can bring it to you." it was a bit of an overstatement, maybe more than a bit. The truth was he couldn't bring every single thing that everyone named, but he could try. "Enough joking around though, I'm sure you are dying to know what I can actually do." a brief flash of excitement and hunger sped throughout his emerald green eyes as he spoke. "I'm a skilled fighter an hunter, though fighting is my most dominate occupation. I've supported myself on my own as a loner for many years now, and I know how to feed myself and fend for myself." he huffed a mischievous grin spreading upon his features as he moved his snout a bit closer once more. "Wanna know how I got these scars? I'll let you in on a little secret..." Faust's tone lowered into a whisper as he moved a bit closer to the older she-wolf, his eyes quickly searching the area as if someone were watching. "I...Killed...My...Father" the small phrase was said rather proudly than sorrowful despite the hurt that he felt for his dear sister who had died during the accident. Faust jerked backwards standing proud  "Sent the bastard tumbling down a cliff, plummeting straight to his death after a gruesome fight with him." a scoff escaped his lips as he rolled his eyes once more "He called himself a wolf, he was a damn coward that's what he was." Faust finished gloating returning to normal nostrils flaring in excitement as he recalled the thrill of the chase and fight that day."We all have our demons..." the snarky male concluded his rant with a carnivorous grin. 
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 08:09

only the strong are worthy to live

520 Words
Guardian Tundra & Faust
Patrolling the border, Teren had been wandering the line all day. He walked all along the border of each territory. He did this often from day to day, but he would continue to do it. He had to make sure that he knew all which was happening all the time. After all, the best Alphas knew everything about their lands. Who was doing what and so forth and so on. As he made his way back to the outer borders, he heard two voices. The first was a female, and the second was a male. Who was speaking to one another? One voice sounded like he knew it well. The other was new. Teren slowed his approach. His body was lower to the ground, hiding within the shade of the trees and the protection of the bushes. His ears listened into their conversation. This wolf seemed to be quite incompetent. He was not from Erenyx, this much was certain. He waited until he could no longer hear the male. But he moved closer to Tundra, much closer than he had been before. Teren's eyes grew wide as he watched the display before him. Was this how a Guardian handled the borders? She allowed new wolves to treat her in such a manner? This was not the way Erenyx wolves did anything. This brute should be laying on the ground, sprawled out before her. Teren snarled to himself, feeling his body tense as he watched. When the wolf stepped away from her, Teren decided it was his time to intervene.

Charging from the cover of trees, he stood beside Tundra. His tail curled high over his backside, raised and poised as it showed his dominance within the pack. He growled and snarled down to the messed up wolf. His ear looked as if it was permanently bent, never to stand upright again. He had scars that were clearly seen. These things did not mean anything to Teren. They all had their fair share of scars, stories and experiences. "Do you think this is a game? You think you can just come to my lands, treat my Guardian with such disrespect and still think you are coming into my pack? Well, that is incorrect. Show me the respect I deserve or I will give you more than just a story to tell your friends and a limp to go along with it!" Teren had not been so mad in a very long time. He could not believe the display he had seen. This wolf was nothing special. He had enough strong pack members that he did not need another cocky wolf. He had seen this type before, in fact, Tundra herself had killed this type of wolf, much younger than the one standing before them. But why did she not do it this time? For now he would handle the male, but when he was not around, Tundra would get a talking to. This was not what he had hoped for her. She of most of the faes was one of the strongest in the pack. He expected far more from her.

To commit crimes | To think of evils | "Speak only evil"
would it really be so bad to die?
Back to top Go down
Omega Faust
Omega Faust

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 08:48

The cocky grin which had once been just a mere smile spread upon his face as he stared down at the female unaware of the beast lurking within the shadows. Sooten hackles raised upon his back as a strong feeling washed upon him, emerald green orbs scanned his surroundings searching the tree lines for an army. Nothing. But the feeling remained, someone was watching he knew it. As if mighty lightning struck the ground creating a large flash of darkness and then light the beast reveled himself, Faust showed no fear though. He stared down the older male his grin diminishing as emerald eyes gazed into the Raven brutes own. Once the old male was finished with his rant the sooten brute lowered his head obiediently a mischevious flint within hi eyes. "Ah, so you finally show your self oh mighty one. The demon king, the one and only devil upon these lands, I've heard so much about you." the young brute raised his head to look the man within the eyes.  "Guardian? So that is what you are! How delightful, oh dear stranger Tundra." emeralds orbs flickered to the female for a split second before returning to the other brute "A game? Oh no no no how childish! That is unless you're wanting to play..." Faust knew his boundaries within the past but at the moment he seemed to be crossing them pushing each one of the strangers to the brink of madness and insanity until one of them eventually broke. He was done playing now though, if he wanted a fighting chance at a new life he'd have to show respect. He'd avenge his sisters death, as for his father he cared nothing for the coward. He was proud of his accomplishment, he wasn't able to watch the light drain from the the old brutes eyes but watching him plummet to his death was good enough for him.his attention turned back towards the Raven colored male "Your guardian has done well, I can see that she truly is serving a true king in the flesh. Though she seems to be having some problems, I could've easily snuck in your territory and killed off half of your young due to her lack of attention." a slight grin spread across his maw as he exposed the older fae. Faust cleared his throat shifting within his spot, before submitting to the demon.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 11:05

478 Words
Guardian Tundra & Faust
When Teren had approached, the other made one fatal mistake. Never stare an Alpha male in the eyes. It is a challenge. It is exactly how Teren himself had challenged the Alpha of Erenyx and killed him. Steele had been an unworthy opponent, unable to hold his own lands from another. Teren could recall the day as if it had been yesterday. The memory of which was always fresh in his mind as he slept on Steele's pelt. The Alpha stared now at a brute who seemed to think all to highly of himself and little of anyone else. His words sounded to be filled of sarcasm, not in the tone, but how he spoke them. So he had heard about Teren, but he did not prove it. The way he acted did not seem that he knew anything about Teren, or he just didn't care. He was not a merciful Alpha. He was not a pleasure to be around. He was the demon, the devil, and anything horrible someone could think of. He moved to stand between Tundra and the new wolf. He forced her out of the way as soon as he spoke about sneaking into the pack and murdering his young. He would not stand for that. They were the future of Erenyx. "You will speak no more unless I ask it of you." He growled, pulling back his jowls, allowing the guest to see his blood-stained fangs and the agitated tongue which lashed over them time and time again. The large brute tried to compile all his thoughts before he forced himself to ruthlessly attack the other. Killing him would make an example of the stranger, but he had no need for one currently. All his wolves were submissive, all his wolves understood their place.  

"Tundra has earned her place as Guardian, and you will treat her as such. A wolf who does not understand subordination, will never understand nor make it long within my lands. Your 'careless bow' is not enough to show me the respect an Alpha deserves. What on this earth makes you believe that you can speak about my pack in such a way? If you think so highly of yourself, challenge me. There will be no other way you will enter my home. Or be within a foot of my pups. You are nothing to me, to this pack. You are worthless. Fight me here and now, show me there is even a slight chance you could make it in my pack." Teren held his defensive stance, only he allowed his muscles to relax. This was why he would be calm and more fluid in his motions. He was not about to let some little punk destroy everything he had worked so hard for. He was a lot of talk and aggression, but could he match up to Teren?

Code:
[center]____________________________________
[color=#ffffff][b]Attack:[/b][/color] -text-
[color=#ffffff][b]Defense:[/b][/color] -text-
[color=#ffffff][b]Injuries:[/b][/color] -text- [/center]
Back to top Go down
Omega Faust
Omega Faust

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 11:28

With a lash of his tail the snarky male arose not bothering to submit to the demon Teren no more, the beasts words slithered from the caverns of his mouth slicing through the air. Narrowing his eyebrows Faust stared at the beast, lips curling back into a curt grin as he spoke, adrenaline coursed throughout his veins his blood flow increasing by the minute as the sooten brute's salmon colored tongue snaked from within the caverns of his maw gliding over his scars. Shifting his weight the young male dropped into his fighting position, broad shoulders raised, neck tucked firmly within his scruff and legs spread wide. It seemed as if a life time had passed since he had actual had such an adrenaline rush, tension snaked throughout the area seemingly strangling those around pushing the two forwards urging them to continue. "Very well then, if you wish to dance then we shall dance." flexing his claws upon the soft dirt beneath him the emerald eyed  brute let his lips curl back exposing his sharp incisors stained from not only the blood from his father but from the innocent woodland creatures that dwelled upon the lands.

He had to be smart about this, one wrong move and the brute before him could easily snap his neck like a twig. There was no time for planning, but there was also no time for winging it either, his wits, speed, and jowls would have to get him through this now. Without second thought the scarred faced brute charged faking a move to the right before spinning to the left snapping at the older males calf hoping to grab a hold of the piece of flesh. If he were lucky enough to grab a hold of the piece of meat he could easily yank the demons leg out from under him sending him tumbling to the ground. Teren was more experienced than him though, and quiet frankly Faust was unaware of the tricks that he had up his sleeve he did not fear though. 'Murderer' the word echoed throughout his mind causing his lips to peel back into a wide grin and a sudden rush of energy to flow throughout his body. Maybe he was a murderer, and maybe he would never be able to avenge his sisters death but all that mattered to him right now was proving himself to the beast that challenged him.

Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 16:16

375 Words
Guardian Tundra & Faust
The vagabond had accepted his challenge, well, his efforts to force one. The wolf had fallen right into his plan. There was nothing he wanted more now than to fight, to feel his body working to kill another. It was a thrill. As the adrenaline coursed through his body, he could feel the aged hindrance lessening. He felt young again - rejuvenated even. The cocky wolf was going to see exactly what happened to those who crossed the wrong path of Teren. He seemed to want the fight. Foolish. Tundra was right there, who was to say she would not help her King? But honestly, he didn't need the help. He didn't want the help. This was his fight. He had to defend not only his home, but he was defending his own honor. A low growl slipped from his maw as the wolf lunged for him. He tried to duke him out, acting as if he was going for one, and moving for the other. It was a very common move among wolves in a fight. Especially the younger ones. Teren stood still, allowing the bite to latch onto his leg. He could feel the young wolf trying to pull him towards the ground. How foolish. The Alpha was very large, his weight was both an advantage and a disadvantage. Going for the bottom trying to bring him down, was not the best way. He adjusted his weight to rest heavily on the leg which was not being attacked. It would help him balance, but also be sure that he would not be too far into trouble than he had planned for. With the wolf now holding onto Teren, he had little for defenses to stop the great Alpha from doing great harm to him. As the wolf clung to his leg, he did not try to shake him off or force the other off. Instead he allowed the hold to stay. If the wolf thought Teren was going down easily, he was incredibly wrong. Jaws opened wide as he tried to grab at the other. His teeth would go for the shoulders, the back, and quite possibly the neck. Whatever section of the body was available to him, that was what he would grab.

Back to top Go down
Omega Faust
Omega Faust

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 16:57

Nostrils flared violently as the young wolf latched onto the older male's calf, sharp incisors sinking through the flesh. They had not sunken deep enough to immobilize the older male though, just deep enough to draw the crimson colored liquid from his body. He may had been smaller than the demon but that came to an advantage, rage, anger, guilt, sadness, every emotion at once rushed throughout the sooten colored brute's emerald orbs as he tugged violently at the leg. A sharp pain within his right shoulder causing a loud yowl to escape Faust's lips forcing him to let go of the leg, the younger male's chest rumbled as a growl erupted from it. Violently twisting his body to the side the ragged eared mutt snapped at the older brute attempting to latch onto his back, as much as he hated to admit it a slight bit of fear coursed throughout his veins but he wasn't going to give up just yet. With wishful thinking and a slender long legged build Faust violently began to kick his hind legs trying to trip up the other male. It would take a lot more for him to go down though, that was quickly realized so if he were to successfully grab onto the brute's flesh he could pull onto it adding a bit of falter within his attacks and hopefully giving him just the right amount of attacks he needed to get him to the ground. Word's were no longer needed, they would speak with the language of fighting now whoever be the victor would claim there pride and honor as usual. Though the amber eyed fae that stood upon the side-lines did not go unnoticed , quick glances were sent her way everyone once in a wile to make sure she would not interfere. This was a fight between the demon and the loner himself, and those who interfered would face consequences whether it be death or serious injury.

He would show no fear during this battle though, if he did then the demon would be ale to quickly realize it even smell it and use it as an advantage. It wasn't Teren he was afraid of here, it was what could happen if he were to make a fatal mistake, he already has a disadvantage with being smaller than the demon and a mistake would only make things worse. 'Focus' he reminded himself 'The ground of fearlessness is fear. In order to become fearless you have to stand in the middle of your fear.'  the quote became a mantra repeated within his mind reassuring him that there was nothing to fear. Once all was done and over he could bypass the demon, death would not greet him today and he would make sure of that. So be it if he were injured or even lost a limb, but death was not an option. He would not waste his last breath on some ignorant fool that killed for sport, sure he wished to follow him but he would not be killed by him at least not today. Sharp breaths were taken through his nose as the robust aroma of blood and dirt filled his nostrils, Faust wasn't sure if the scent was coming from himself or Teren but didn't care. His entire focus not being on winning now, but living.

Last edited by Faust on April 8th 2016, 14:12; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : FORGOT FIGHT CODE WOOPS)
Back to top Go down
Omega Faust
Omega Faust

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2016, 14:09

~bump for Teren~
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2016, 06:38

375 Words
Guardian Tundra & Faust
The wolf had tried to go for his back. What a silly tactic of the other to use. Teren was the largest wolf within all the lands he had ever seen. The wolf moved away from Teren, pulling and tearing his flesh as Teren stood still. He shifted to a defensive stance, keeping his head at a neutral position. The large brute was not going to allow a foolish vagabond to gain any advantage over him. Again he tried to move the male over to his back or to fall to the ground. It was not going to happen. Teren allowed the wolf to grab hold of his rump. His little legs kicked crazily towards Teren's trying to force him down again. In order to stop the other, Teren moved and pulled himself from the other. Teeth scraped and sliced open his flesh. Blood trickled onto the floor. Angered by the small droplets of blood, he whirled around to the other and threatened him in a boisterous voice. The sound could be heard all through the lands. "Enough! If you do not cease this at once, I will be forced to end your life. If you wish to join my pack, you will be an omega. Perhaps then you can learn to respect your higher ranked wolves and truly understand what it means to be in Erenyx!"

Sorry for the long wait, things have been crazy lately. If you do wish to join Erenyx, change your name to Omega Faust and click the Ranks tab to join the Erenyx group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turning the Tables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the Tables Turning the Tables Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning the Tables

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1