Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scout Yuki vs Warrior Piper

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information
Purchases: second and third characters

Scout Yuki vs Warrior Piper Empty
PostSubject: Scout Yuki vs Warrior Piper Scout Yuki vs Warrior Piper Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 14:06

The she-wolf narrowed her eyes slightly in silent astonishment, her steel gray focus veering off towards where her apparent combatant was seated. She had met Piper before, during the season prior. The younger Fae had just slaughtered a fox, and though the scout had greeted her with her usually brash sarcasm, she had fulfilled her request to teach her how to skin her kill. The female possessed quite a bit of spunk, and she supposed she, unlike a copious amount of their near mindless pack mates, was relatively tolerable.

The lithe Fae pushed herself up onto all fours with an austere glance of observation, her gaze wandering in analytical examination as she approached her opponent. Piper was far smaller than her, so agility would likely be a useless tactic in her case. She assumed her greatest advantage by now was experience; she had survived three near lethal brawls, all of which had left her a plethora of arching scars. She supposed she had likely weathered far more actual battles than the younger canine, but there was also the fact that, having actually grown up amidst the brutal pack, Piper had most certainly received a notable amount of actual training. Well, if I'm diligent, I should be able to predict her movements. She itemized silently as she sized up her opponent, a diminutive smile twitching at the edge of her maw as she recalled her near fatal skirmish with the sturdy Helidos male. I'm pretty familiar with how little wolves fight.

Still, she was certainly not going to underestimate the Fae. Arrogance was a weakness on all accounts, fighting especially. She wasn't a fool; size had very little to do with combative success. Most often it came down to a combination of strategy and technique, and her reckless behavior had cost her several victories before. This time, she knew, if she really wanted to succeed, she would have to be careful and precise. Sacrificing her well being and relying on her volition alone was not going to work.

She hesitated for a moment as she paused a few feet away from her adversary, however, her paws sinking slightly into the soft spring dirt. What was Teren expecting from this? A total mauling? Considering his potent threat to intervene if one did not take the duty seriously, she felt it safe to assume this was not intended to be any easy practice round. She was not to hold back, and there was a large part of her that didn't want to anyways; it wanted to win, to prove she was capable, strong enough to defeat those who crossed her or got in the way of her promises, her goals. And yet there was another notion brewing deep within her, albeit a muddled, bewildered one, that was reluctant to cause the she-wolf any real harm. She was innocent, and she was someone her friend cared immensely for. An uncomfortable pain pricked at her chest like a thorn for a moment before she harshly shoved the feeling away, relaxing her body and mind in astute preparation. Don't be a fool. She thought crassly to herself as she straightened, her eyes roving over the lay of the land as she formulated a quick strand of strategies. If I don't fight, that sadistic ass will just waddle over here and maim us both. I can't let anything get in my way now.

She swished her tail in complacent nonchalance before offering the Fae a mocking pout, her calmly calculated prevarication slipping from her maw with flagrant ease. "If it isn't the tiny little fox hunter. What, Teren wasn't kind enough to give me an actual challenge?" She sneered as she regarded the smaller wolf, a sarcastic snicker leaving her bared jaws. "Lucky lucky me, I guess. There isn't much a weak little brat like you can do." Baiting a rise out of someone else was an act she was familiar with; she spent most of her time at Piper's age fending such assaults off. She launched herself forward then, her teeth clicking swiftly for the space beside her opponent's left ear. She was going to give this battle every minutia of mind power and strength she had.
Back to top Go down

Scout Yuki vs Warrior Piper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1