CLICK ME!!!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share

Under Cover of Night [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Captive Yuki
Member
Member
Captive Yuki

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-02
Age : 20
Location : home

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 4
Purchases: second and third characters

Under Cover of Night [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Under Cover of Night [Open] Under Cover of Night [Open] Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 19:08

The scout hung her head low as she peered around the veering edge of the canyon wall, her breathing slow and subdued and her ears pricked in alert attention. The crescent shaped moon hung high above her, just cresting the peak of the arching stone wall and flooding the darkness with a dim white light. The sky was impeccably clear, and if she really felt compelled to gawk, she would have glimpsed a variable ocean of distant, glimmering shards scattered against the black. The night was placid, and quiet, cool for the near intolerable spring months, and if she wasn't meandering through the heart of enemy territory, she may have felt inclined to enjoy a blithe night's rest. She had a directive, however, and leisure was the very last thing on her mind.

News traveled relatively quickly among her packmates, even if one wasn't necessarily partial to hearing it. A scout had been discovered in their territory, a she-wolf Reaper dragged into Teren's den himself. The fact in of itself was unsurprising; Agavos's scout had already been caught and returned, and pragmatically speaking it was understandable their neighbors would be on edge regarding Teren's various prerogatives. No, she didn't care a scout had been found; she held the occupation herself and fully understood the associated risks. She was concerned because the spy hailed from Pyrvanthros, or so she'd heard. The scent milling about the abandoned den that housed their newest guest was heavily masked and persistently fading, but she recognized what remained, and its presence unnerved her.

Her asinine alpha had already made his desire to conquer Pyrvanthros abundantly clear, and she couldn't imagine finding one of their underlings crawling about his terrain did much to remediate his wounded ego. She wasn't going to tolerate another frivolous war; hadn't enough of his subjects perished already? Did he want to watch all of their new apprentices die before their first year? There were certainly quite a few worthless worms in her pack, but there were just as many decent individuals: Piper, Tundra, Julianne. She wasn't too crazy about all of them suffering further over something as pitiful as pride. What's more, this was Malachai's home. He was her friend, and the thought of him harmed was a near nauseating notion. She bared her teeth in a soundless growl as she quietly padded forth, stealthily following the worn, narrow path up the canyon's edge.

There was no tangible guarantee of battle, but she was well aware of her ruler's explosive temperament. Tensions were mounting, and she didn't want to take any chances, no matter the risk she faced. She narrowed her flint gray focus into a determined glower as she padded on, a familiarly agonizing ache tearing like a thorn through her constricting chest. I'm not going to lose another wolf I care about because of my negligence. Never again. And anyone who gets in my way... Hasoka, Teren... They're all going to pay.

She had waited in the neutral territories until the sun had set just below the lavender evening sky before descending into the river running down from the Falls of Serenity; the very same river she had nearly drowned in over a year ago. She paddled just hard enough to keep her snout above the darkening water, her blood racing with an exasperating amalgam of resolve and fear. She didn't know how long the river ran for, and after a time it began to break into smaller and smaller streams before tapering off into a boggy pond, and she laid at the edge of the water for a long while as the moon inched its way up the sky, her limbs heavy with exhaustion. She rolled about in the surrounding mud until her red pelt was caked in the substance before trotting off, silently thankful for night's lack of light and notable drop in temperature.

She knew the water had carried her south by the movement of the moon, and she carried on in that direction until the scent of Pyrvanthros overwhelmed the stench of the muck. Ultimately she had found herself amidst a canyon, and by then her water and mud laden coat had dried into a dusty earthiness. She knew there was a very low likelihood anyone would really be out this late, and she was eager to use the darkness to her advantage. She was intent on gaining a basic understanding of the land's geography, and high vantage points would do well to cut down her observation time. Teren would want Intel on Pyrvanthros's layout, and she was set on feeding him devastating misinformation.

She paused as she reached the apparent top of the canyon wall, and she inclined her head slightly in wary intrigue at the bridge like rock formation stretching in front of her. Well, that certainly would be an enjoyable little fall. She thought as she carefully glanced over the edge towards the distant ground, a sarcastic scoff tugging at her maw. She didn't need to stay here long, it seemed; this particular area was mostly arid rocks. Still, the bridge was an interesting detail. She was fairly familiar with the endeavor of incorporating her surroundings into her strategy.
(I know there aren't many days left in the season, but I wanted to pick my activity back up and do scouty things~)

_____________________

Under Cover of Night [Open] Yukisi10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Posts : 838
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 30
Location : Camden, SC

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 9
Purchases:

Under Cover of Night [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Cover of Night [Open] Under Cover of Night [Open] Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2016, 12:56

Elder Azul carried out 1 launched of one Under Cover of Night [Open] MIOdcyg (Scout Capture.) :
Under Cover of Night [Open] GneXAQv

_____________________

Under Cover of Night [Open] M6DrTtH

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com
Delta Tatsu
Member
Member
Delta Tatsu

Posts : 165
Join date : 2015-11-01
Location : My Head

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 4 Years
Purchases: Extra Threads

Under Cover of Night [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Cover of Night [Open] Under Cover of Night [Open] Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 10:22

Out of the darkness a figure moved. Its burly form outlined in the ghastly glow of the moon. Thick fur making it appear even larger than it was, as the creature moved over the land. Her paws making little noise as she tread over the cold rock. Pale oculars occasionally catching the moon's iridescent glimmer. From what little could be seen in the moonlight, the figure was a collection of browns and blacks. The tan of her paws blending with the arid rock beneath. She seemed to follow no particular path. Her gait casual, as she traveled, her face pressed into the occasional cool breeze. Delta Tatsu hadn't been able to sleep for the past several days. Her slumber wrought with the cries of her pups, clawing at her ears. For the season marked six months since she left her brood behind. That six month marker being what would of been their first birthday. The guilt which had once consumed her returning in the full swing. Had they learned how to hunt with the pack yet? What paths had they chosen. Were they following in her footsteps? But most pressing of all in the Delta's mind was the question she dreaded, were they still alive? Or had her father plunged her old pack into his darkness?

All of these thoughts, gave the Delta little rest. She simply could not sleep with so much on her mind. So instead she found herself out, wandering the territory. She still had places she had yet to fully explore. The dry, rocky bridge of Koinonia being one of them. She hadn't planned on climbing the dangerous rock formation. More interested in scoping it out from below. However, an unnervingly familiar scent had made her ditch that notion. The reek of Erenyx, the only pack which made Tatsu's pelt prickle with unease. What was an Erenyx member doing in Pyrvanthros? More importantly who were they? And how did they possibly think they would get away with such intrusions? Shoulders rolling forward, tail arching in the air to display her rank, Tatsu started to climb. Leaping from one ledge to the next, until she reached the peak opposite of the direction she had smelt the intruder. There amongst the moonlight, she could just make out a small figure. Stifling a growl, Tatsu paused where she was, her body hidden in the shadows of the rocks. Crouching, the Delta laid in wait for the Erenyx intruder to cross the bridge. Then and only then would she reveal herself.


[ Not a great post but eh I tried]

_____________________

Under Cover of Night [Open] Deltat10

Other Character[s]: Warrior Teeku, Healer Crow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captive Yuki
Member
Member
Captive Yuki

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-02
Age : 20
Location : home

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 4
Purchases: second and third characters

Under Cover of Night [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Cover of Night [Open] Under Cover of Night [Open] Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 17:10

Yuki frowned in pensive consideration as she glanced over the edge of the bridge, her lithe paws careful and precise as she tested its integrity. She'd fallen from a height like this before; she was merely fortunate there had been a river below the frozen over falls. While drowning was certainly not her preferred demise, she assumed it was likely a better way to go than splattering across dry land.

The structure held firm beneath her weight, and she took a deep, consoling breath before taking a few tentative steps forward. She could see vague, dark outlines beyond the rock ahead of her: undoubtedly the remainder of Pyrvanthros's territory. She could only make out indistinct shapes against the onyx sky from where she was, but she assumed the image would be somewhat clearer once she had crossed and the light of the moon was not obscured. She planned on returning to Erenyx before the sun rose; the last thing she needed was some early riser exposing her presence. If she was caught... She wasn't certain what would happen then. Teren most certainly wouldn't throw any kind of welcoming party for her return. He'd likely prefer to let her rot away in enemy terrain, though if worst came to worst, and she was sent back... She knew full well Teren would have no reservations about ripping her throat from her body. That is unless, I had something he wanted.

She halted as a particularly strong gust of chilly night air pressed forth from behind her, and she bared her teeth slightly as she braced her claws against the hard rock. Damn... I'm up wind. she wasn't immensely worried about anyone detecting her scent. She had traveled here by water, and what's more she had disguised it in the mud from the bog. Still, it was a vulnerable position to place herself in, and she wasn't comfortable with the opening. It was sloppy, even if there was a logistically low chance anyone was out this late. Any scents ahead of her were blown away by the wind, and she wouldn't be able to change her position until she had crossed the bridge.

She huffed before continuing forward, her pace much swifter than before, and she swallowed the crystallized lump lodged in her throat as she padded over the narrowest section of the formation. She relaxed somewhat as she reached the end, her fur lying flat once more and a minute sigh of relief leaving her maw. She halted immediately, however, when a new, fresh scent abruptly invaded her nose with the sudden absence of the breeze, and she pricked her ears in astute alertness, her silver gray focus searching the surrounding rock. She was dully astonished to find a pair of bright yellow eyes glaring back at her only a few yards away. Her back paws scrabbled on loose stones as she swiftly jumped back in an instinctive panic, her skidding claws just barely preventing her from tumbling over the canyon's edge. Shit! I can't go back! That dolt will chase after me; who knows if that thing can support the both of us! She ran her gaze frantically over her surroundings before baring her teeth in a malevolent snarl, her ears bent back towards her head and her tail tucked in aggression.

She couldn't stay put; she'd be cornered between the drop and her opponent. Fighting was a last resort, and she wasn't going to take a risk like that if she had a means of escape. She had already taken note of the terrain under paw; the dirt was so dry and loose, it was basically sand. She sprang forward in an abrupt bound before landing a few feet in front of the she-wolf, pushing off once more hard enough to kick up a cloud of dust in her wake. If that stunned her, she'd be able to slip away where she couldn't be seen.
(You can have Tatsu catch her in your next post; do whatever you feel you need to)

_____________________

Under Cover of Night [Open] Yukisi10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta Tatsu
Member
Member
Delta Tatsu

Posts : 165
Join date : 2015-11-01
Location : My Head

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 4 Years
Purchases: Extra Threads

Under Cover of Night [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Cover of Night [Open] Under Cover of Night [Open] Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 18:58

Tatsu had laid in wait, her limbs bent like coils ready to spring. Her pale oculars fixed ahead, watching the intruders every movement. The wolf, who beneath the stench of what could only be bog, smelled distinctly female as she made her way across the bridge. Feeling impatient Tatsu watched as she carefully trodded along, her paws light and nimble. The gait of a Scout... of course. The only wolves foolish enough to enter the lands of others were Scouts. Well this one won't be so lucky, she thought as the fae got closer and closer to her position. However before Tatsu could make a move, her own eyes betrayed her. She saw the fae recoil backwards, her lips pulling back to reveal fangs that glistened in the moonlight. Her position revealed, Tatsu lets out her own snarl, her lips pulling back from her broad maw to reveal her teeth. But before she could move, the fae made a dastardly decision. She sprang forward, scuffing at the dry rock below. Sending a cloud of lung clouding dust into the air. Nearly blinded by the fae's trickery Tatsu closed her eyes, and followed the smell. The little she-wolf smelled like muck and Erenyx, hard to miss in this environment. Launching forward with her powerful haunches, Tatsu aimed to collide with the fae, knocking her off balance. She may of been smaller and faster than the Delta, but there was little place for her to go. Maneuvering away from the Delta without going back the way she had came gave her only one option. It was in that direction, Tatsu felt her body barge into the smaller fae's. She hit her hard from behind, her chest slamming into the she-wolf's flank. The sheer velocity of her action knocking the smaller fae to the ground. Now with the advantage, Tatsu bared her teeth down upon the fae. Her paws coming up to pin the she-wolf down, her teeth flashing dangerously close to the intruder's throat.

" Where do you think your going?" She growls, her pale oculars flashing dangerously. " I know Teren has lousy taste in wolves, but what I didn't realize was that he employed a bunch of cowards to do his dirty work. Do you all run and hide at the first sign of danger? Or is that just a Scout thing?" She taunts, her voice cold. " Doesn't matter I suppose cause tonight your positions been terminated. I can't imagine Teren will take kindly to your failure. But first lets see what Alphess Chiara and Alpha Magnus think about it? Hmm?" She jests, teeth glinting eerily in the moonlight. Turning she sinks her teeth deep into the flesh of the fae's left front ankle, pressing down until the sickening crunch of bone could be heard. It wasn't a serious break, not life threatening at least. However it would prevent the fae from making another run for it. " Apologies but I couldn't trust you just to stick around." She murmurs, " Now I'm going to get up and when I do your not going to go anywhere. Not unless you want to loose use of more than an ankle. Got it?" She asks her voice barely a whisper, her eyes glittering.


____________________________________
Attack:[/
b] -Tackles Scout Yuki to the ground, pinning her down with her front paws. Then uses her powerful jaws to snap her left front ankle, shattering the bone-
Defense: -Shoulders rolled forward to push her thick pelt around her neck protecting her throat-
Injuries: -Eyes a little red and sore from dust-



[ Hope this is alright^^ Considering how little time we have to finish it I did a small time skip]

_____________________

Under Cover of Night [Open] Deltat10

Other Character[s]: Warrior Teeku, Healer Crow


Last edited by Delta Tatsu on June 3rd 2016, 09:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Posts : 251
Join date : 2014-01-08
Age : 23
Location : The land down under

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 7 Years
Purchases:

Under Cover of Night [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Cover of Night [Open] Under Cover of Night [Open] Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 05:03

OOC - I'll try to keep it short so we can get this done. Please remember to use the correct code when engaging other characters in a fight.

It was well into the dark of night but outside the den he shared with his mate there was a ruckus. Wolves approaching. Both were familiar, but of different packs. One was of course his own Delta, Tatsu, a fae he was yet to be properly acquainted with, although she showed great promise. The other was an Erenyx fae. What is one of them doing here? It wasn't a fae he knew, but the scent was faintly familiar. Perhaps he had known this female, or had some chance encounter with her when he was a part of that death pack. The Alpha shook out his fur, intending to make a truly imposing first impression on this Erenyx creature who dared cross his borders. He left his mate to sleep, he would inform her of their new development once this discussion was completed if she did not awake and join of her own accord. He stepped from the mouth of his cavernous den, appraising the fae his Delta brought him. She had a limp, owing to the very obvious injury on her left foreleg. Had it occurred in a scuffle between the two, or occurred in some other manner? He couldn't be sure. But the addition of this captive would certainly keep their more highly ranked wolves busy. Magnus stepped closer.

Looking over the fae he didn't care much about her coat - it was a reddish-brown reminiscent of a coyote - but was more interested in her other physical attributes. Her height, weight, other injuries. Anything to help him amass a clearer image of the Scouts abilities. She was tall, but shorter than he, slim and otherwise unharmed. He nodded once to his Delta. "What have you found Tatsu? Looks to me like you caught a rat attempting to cause dissent. Please enlighten me as to how you found her." He awaited her explanation, listening intently and making notes for where their border patrols may need to be intensified. Then he turned to the newcomer. "And you? I assume Teren sent you here to spy on us, or else you are extremely foolish to come by our lands without stopping at the border to treat with myself or my mate. So tell me, what is your business here? Tell it all and tell it true and your stay here can be much more comfortable. Present falsehoods or omit details and... well, you've already seen how loyal my Delta is to her pack." He stepped down from the raised dais and approached the two faes. "I'd hate you to have to see that side of us. So please, speak openly to me."

_____________________

Under Cover of Night [Open] Small_10

Under Cover of Night [Open] C9lIHcfUnder Cover of Night [Open] IAiN6svUnder Cover of Night [Open] Wj96Uub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captive Yuki
Member
Member
Captive Yuki

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-02
Age : 20
Location : home

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 4
Purchases: second and third characters

Under Cover of Night [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Cover of Night [Open] Under Cover of Night [Open] Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 16:22

A pained huff left the she-wolf's maw as she felt a body slam into hers, and she grit her teeth as her side hit the hard stone beneath them, her steel like gaze narrowed into a baleful glower. She scowled at the fae's insults, a seething laugh leaving her maw at her patent disdain for fleeing. "My mistake. Would you have preferred I tricked you off the cliff?" She inquired in false cordiality, her thin smirk belying a heavy sarcasm. She needed to escape, now. It was all over if she dragged her to the alphas. She couldn't fail, not with Teren waiting at the end of everything. It could cost her her life.

Her attempt to formulate a plan was thwarted, however, when the larger female grasped her foreleg in her jaws, a searing agony crawling up the rest of her limb as she shattered the bones of her ankle. She grunted through clenched teeth at the abrupt pain, her lips drawn back in a malevolent snarl. She could run on three legs, certainly, but not quick enough to make an escape. The only reason she'd eluded Banshee at Helidos's border was because she'd ended their skirmish with a draw. But here she was pinned, and while she knew a Helidos flea likely wouldn't have killed her for attempting to run, she had yet to understand the disposition of the wolves to the South. She didn't have a choice anymore.

Her resentful expression slowly melded into an analytical austerity as she limped beside her captor, her mind buzzing persistently as she examined her current options. Teren can't know that I was captured; he just has to think that this was a success. I have to have something worthwhile to divulge to him. She was essentially disposable if she returned with nothing, and that consequence didn't correlate with her ambitions. Regardless, she was infuriated with herself for revealing her presence in the first place. Can't I succeed at anything? Just once?

They paused at the mouth of what she assumed was the alpha's den, and she cast her flint like gaze around the Pyrvanthros clearing, committing the arrangement to memory. She regarded the tall, brown furred male who approached them through narrowed eyes, her demeanor alert and on guard. So this was Magnus, the guardian who had caused the sociopathic ant so much distress by his departure. She snickered somewhat at the thought, and her brash grin didn't subside in the slightest as she listened to the male's harsh commands. "Well, Magnus, I can't say slinking back into the Erenyx clearing smelling of Teren's most wanted traitors is a very strategic move either." She exhaled a sharp breath, already steadily regretting her mocking disposition. This was her friend's alpha, and she trusted his judgment; if Malachai had enough faith in him to follow the pair out of Erenyx, he had to know what he was doing. She took a deep breath before dipping her head slightly, her demeanor stern and serious. "I'm sorry... For causing you trouble. I don't wish you or your pack any harm. Teren's petty affairs are of no interest to me." She lifted her snout then, her tone, as rare as it was, entirely genuine. "I came here of my own accord, but not for the reasons you think. The spy you sent into our territory is currently being held captive in our encampment, and Teren is pissed. I think he hurt her pretty bad... The whole pack could smell the blood coming from the abandoned den, especially since no healers had been sent in to deal with it. On top of that, he's already mentioned to the whole pack that he intends to attack and conquer yours at some point." She exhaled a quiet sigh as her focus veered down towards the ground, her tone hardening with an indignance that had rooted itself within her since the day she abandoned the lands of her birth. "I can't fight another war like that. You and Chiara and Malachai were already gone, but he dragged Lark's body into the clearing while she was still alive so we could watch her bleed out..." She grit her teeth at the abhorrent memory, her voice tainted with a familiar shame. I'm not going to watch anymore innocent lives be swept away for the sake of his ridiculous pride. Especially not lives I care about. I was planning to use the Intel I gathered here to screw him over." She didn't know that he'd believe her, but it was the truth, and she'd taken an enormous risk divulging that to him. If her alpha ever found out, he would not hesitate to efface her from existence. Was it worth it? She hadn't yet atoned for her failure, for her sister's death. But, then again... Would the ends justify the means, if she lost anyone else she cared about for the sake of her end goal?
____________________________________
Attack: -none-
Defense: -none-
Injuries: -Shattered front ankle-

_____________________

Under Cover of Night [Open] Yukisi10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta Tatsu
Member
Member
Delta Tatsu

Posts : 165
Join date : 2015-11-01
Location : My Head

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 4 Years
Purchases: Extra Threads

Under Cover of Night [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Cover of Night [Open] Under Cover of Night [Open] Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 15:56

[ Scout threads can carry over from season to season. I asked Desmond so we can continue this^^ Anyways sorry for forgetting the fight code Mags!]

It was a long silent walk back to camp. Neither wolves speaking, neither having much to say. Tatsu had ignored the fae's snide comment, her pale oculars flashing in the moonlight. Let her run her mouth, she'd thought. Soon she would be sorry for ever laying a paw in Pyrvanthros territory. Especially to do the bidding of such a monster as Teren. Shivering at what might of happened had she not captured the scout, Tatsu trod along. She kept the fae close, ready to pin her back to the ground if she showed even the slightest sign of flight. But it seemed her captor had given in to her fate. Good, it'll make this easier, Tatsu thought, pale oculars flickering over the she-wolf as they entered the dimly lit clearing.

Approaching the Alpha's den, they didn't get far before a figure appeared. It was the tawny furred pelt of Alpha Magnus. Imposing in this light, he crested a dial and bared his orbs down upon them. Tatsu inclining her head some, in respect waiting to be spoken to before speaking in turn. " You couldn't be more correct sir. " She says, her tone just loud enough for the Alpha and Scout to hear. " I found this no good flea, crossing the Koinonia Bridge. I believe from the smell of bog in her fur, she must of crossed into our borders through the water." She finishes, her pale orbs glowering over at the Scout. Her eyes returning to Magnus to hear how he would address the problem at hand. Head in turn shifting to look at her hobbled captor. Curious to know her identity and whether she would indeed speak the truth. Tatsu doubted it, Erenyx weren't trustworthy.

However as the attention was turned upon the Scout she spoke. Tatsu growled some, annoyed by the fae's snickering. Show some respect, she thought. Or do I need to break your other ankle? Eying Magnus she looks for any sign that he is displeased. However her Alpha was too busy listening to the poison, spat from the fae's maw. So Tatsu, settled back, her thick ears taking in what the Scout had to say. Surprised when her mocking tone melted away, replaced by a much more serious one. Interested now, Tatsu listened intently. Her pale orbs flickering some as the fae mentioned their Scout being captured. So that's where she went... She thought, displeased at the news. If Teren had Marona she was as good as dead. Swallowing some, Tatsu remained silent, taking in all she had to say. Her last words especially. Did this fae truly wish to betray Teren? Could they of been so lucky? Holding back her reservations, Tatsu looks to Magnus. What did he think of all this? Would he believe her? Or would he send her home to face Teren and surley perish?

_____________________

Under Cover of Night [Open] Deltat10

Other Character[s]: Warrior Teeku, Healer Crow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Posts : 251
Join date : 2014-01-08
Age : 23
Location : The land down under

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 7 Years
Purchases:

Under Cover of Night [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Cover of Night [Open] Under Cover of Night [Open] Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 21:06

(ooc - I'll keep this short. Feel free to post afterwards but I think we can end it here)

The Alpha took his time weighing each word the two faes spoke. Tatsu had of course found the Erenyx fae sneaking to their territory under the cover of darkness. At least this tresspasser was smart enough to admit that going back to Teren after being caught. She knew it would be a death sentence. Magnus wasn't about to send another wolf into the jaws of the demon but nor could he trust her implicitly.  She spun a tale of indifference and friendship. She did offer him information though, Marona was captured and being held prisoner by Teren. Magnus feared for the fate of his Scout and came close to regretting sending her on the mission. But with events being set into place, Magnus needed to know what was going on in that place, what they might be up against. He had to know if his daughter was alright. The information that Teren intended to attack Pyrvanthros was not unexpected, but it meant he had to ensure that every member was trained and prepared in case of an attack. The pups, Blaze and Akira, had to be protected. Supposedly this fae had intended to cross Teren, but how would information about Pyrvanthros do that? He was wary, but he wanted to know more. "I would like to know more about your intentions to hurt Teren, but not tonight. Tatsu, take our captive to the healers, Eirwen or Samoset should be able to help her with her leg. If they decide she doesn't need to stay with them in the healers den, it will be up to you to find her a den. It should be visible and easily guarded. Any outings of hers will be escorted by either you or your partner, Xerentis. This will be your responsibility. Captive, I will summon you when you are rested and your wounds tended. You will have food and shelter here, but your access to our lands shall be limited and supervised. You are both dismissed." The Alpha gave his final word and returned to his den with his mate, the matter concluded for the moment.

-EXIT ALPHA MAGNUS-

-Please change your name to Captive Yuki. I think we can have some fun with this opportunity!-

_____________________

Under Cover of Night [Open] Small_10

Under Cover of Night [Open] C9lIHcfUnder Cover of Night [Open] IAiN6svUnder Cover of Night [Open] Wj96Uub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Under Cover of Night [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Cover of Night [Open] Under Cover of Night [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under Cover of Night [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pyrvanthros :: Pyrvanthros :: Pack Territories :: Koinonia Bridge-