Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Major Apologies

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Omega Faust
Omega Faust

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Major Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Major Apologies Major Apologies Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 20:19

First of all I'd like to apologize for being gone for  so  long, summer break is quickly approaching and my teachers have decided to give me an ass load of homework and assignments to finish in a span of two days. Another reason for my inactivity is a surgery that I had to have done on my kidneys, leaving me bed rest for a few weeks.  During these few weeks I'm hoping to get back into RP but until then I apologize to everyone who I had plots and/or threads with or planned out.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Major Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Apologies Major Apologies Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 12:01

No worries Faust, just return to us when you can. I hope all is well with recovery for you.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Warrior Alexander
Warrior Alexander

Wolf Information
Purchases: Doppelgänger

Major Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Apologies Major Apologies Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 14:44

I really hoped that things wouldn't come to this but I'm afraid that it has. I'm currently under a lot of stress and depression lately, for personal reasons that I'm very timid and uneasy to share this since it is very very very personal. All that I will say is that it is a personal issue at burst out between my family and brother who is in major trouble. It's drug my whole entire family into hell since we've bent over backwards for him and there's nothing that I can do to help him and I refuse to do so. I'm not going into detail I'm just asking that everyone if they'd be so kind to keep me in there thoughts and I will be going on a leave for a while. I'll talk with people in chat but my activity is goin to be very spotty.

This will effect: Omega Faust, Warrior Alexander, and Pidge 
Back to top Go down
Omega Faust
Omega Faust

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Major Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Apologies Major Apologies Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 11:26

Update:

Things have been very rough these past few days for me, I've decided to move out of state for a bit and go stay with my aunt until summer has ended in hopes of escaping the issues that my family is having. This being said, I will be resuming my normal activity schedule and I will be more active. But I still wish to keep these personal problems disclosed, the only information I can give is that it has to do with my brother and his girlfriend which stirred up the whole entire family and started a feud. If anyone wishes to thread with any of my characters, please let me know as writing does help take my mind off of things like this. Thank you for understanding and bearing with me!
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Major Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Apologies Major Apologies Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 11:53

I'm sorry to hear that things are tough for you right now and I only hope things settle down soon and you feel better. I am always here if you need someone to talk to about anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Major Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Apologies Major Apologies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Apologies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character :: Leave of Absence-