Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ebony & Ivory

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 21:25

Failed tries; eighteen. Packs they've ran across so far; eighteen. Things were not looking very promising for the faes. As the ash female looked over to the smaller she-wolf beside her, she could already here the assuring words that she would respond if Esmeralda brought up the unpleasant ratio once more; 'They just weren't for us, Esmeralda. Our place wasn't there. We just have to keep looking! It'll be okay. Do not lose hope.' Yep, Esmeralda thought, that's exactly what she would say. But even if her companion's words would cheer her up momentarily, the underlying worry that they would not find a pack which was right for them continued to grow. Would she be able to find Genevieve the family she deserved?

And that was just it too; the family Genevieve deserved. Though Esmeralda did have a secret wish to be in a pack with Genevieve, Esmeralda highly doubted any pack would accept her. Not that she particularly gave a rat's ass what anyone thought of her, but Esmeralda would leave Genevieve if her attitude ruined her chances of being accepted. Though on the flip-side of that coin, Esmeralda would not abandon her sister unless she thought the pack was entirely worthy - worth which every pack so far had failed.

"Let's stop here," A rough voice commanded, her canine nose warning what was ahead. They were about to encounter another pack and before they trespassed the border, Esmeralda wanted to make sure Genevieve was able to handle another meeting. Emerald eyes glanced over only to see a confident face, no hesitation about it. This was all the confirmation Esmeralda needed and she continued on the trail, the smaller following behind.

"You smell that?" Esmeralda did not respond verbally but stopped immediately. Oh Hell yes she did smell it; who couldn't? This territory they were on now was drenched in the scent of a male and not one male, many males. As her nose traveled the ground around them, on trees and the air, she could not smell one fae. Should they turn back? No, Esmeralda mentally snarled, I will not give any brute the satisfaction of scaring any fae off. Gender does not matter. And if they use their size to pose a threat against us, especially Genevieve, I'll rip them limb from limb. While Esmeralda was planning on waiting for a pack member to find her, Genevieve obviously had other plans. Esmeralda almost jumped out of fur as the small fae next to her shot out a high pitched but melody sounding howl, immediately breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 21:41

Stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp...stomp... Genevieve placed her honey-white paws just so on the leaves, crunching them beneath her weight, in a melodic tune pattern in her head. She hummed softly to herself, so softly not even Esmeralda would pick up the tone. What is she thinking? Genevieve caught the dazzling emerald orbs upon her and couldn't help but wonder. She must be having doubts, Genevieve assumed and her eyebrows furrowed together with conflict. She wished so much to swipe the thoughts which troubled Esmeralda away but all she could do was watch her, hoping she would figure it out or ask the younger fae for assistance.

Brrrr, Genevieve's paws skidded to a stop to the ground as a wind bristled her fur unexpectedly. With this wind came numerous scents of the territory they were approaching which resulted in the fae's anticipation rising significantly. For a moment, Genevieve considered telling Esmeralda but decided against it; Esmeralda probably already knew and if not she guessed she would prefer to find out for herself. When the ash fae stopped before the tan one, she sent her a reassuring look with the utmost confidence, showing Esmeralda she was ready for whatever they were to face. Together.

They neared the border paw-step by paw-step and the scents came in more clearly. Where are the she-wolves...? Genevieve's nose tried to find a trace of a fae amongst the brute scents but to no avail. "You smell that?" She piped up, her response a halt in their walking. Genevieve was very nervous at this fact and stayed behind Esmeralda, not wanting her sister to see her fear. But even despite her fear, Genevieve could not stand how long Esmeralda was taking to seek out a pack member - or was she waiting for a pack member to find them? That simply will not do! Throwing her fuzzy head back, Genevieve released the loudest howl she could muster with her rising exhaustion from the journey. It was considerably high pitched, feminine in every way, and held a smooth tune. Esmeralda winced in front of her and Genevieve regretted not informing her of the decision before hand. "Sorry," Genevieve murmured when she was finished. Esmeralda simply nodded her head and let her eyes glace over with her icy complexion once more; ready for any encounter. I do pray, to whoever is listening, that we find a home. Did you hear me? I said we. I want Esmeralda to have a family just as much as I want one, I want her to be happy and to smile in front of everyone - not just myself. Genevieve let out a gentle sigh and sat down on the border, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 23:06

The white male was continuing his rounds when a loud sound shook the treetops. The birds flew from their perches, flying high into the sky. Azul smiled as he listened to the sound. It was beauty to his ears. The call of a fae, a very effeminate fae. He turned his body towards the sound and started trotting for it. As he entered the area the faes stood, he could smell them. There were two, he knew for sure. Instead of watching as he did with the male, he walked right up to them, just a few feet from the sitting fae. It had been long since he had seen a fae and now there were two of them.

Azul looked at them, standing high and tall. His eyes switched between the two of them. One was peppered and mostly dark, like Steele. But the other was an off-white color. Her coat was a white and cream color. "I am Alpha Azul and these are my lands. What brings you here?" he questioned. He looked to the faes for their answers. His voice was calm and powerful. His golden eyes lay upon them in curiosity. He was glad to see the faes here, but he knew the three of them would have company soon enough. If there was one male anxious to see faes, it would be Steele. It would only be a moment, before he would be here by his side.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 23:57

The howl did not take long to be answered and Esmeralda was quickly on guard. "Step away!" With one swift move, Esmeralda kicked up the dirt beneath her paws and flung herself behind Genevieve, creating a barrier between her and the Alpha. Even if his words were overall calm and he seemed to hold a non-threatening stance, this did not phase Esmeralda's cautions. He looked at them with curiosity and Esmeralda began ton fear it was because they were faes; did this all male pack seek faes for the same reason as Esmeralda's past group? He was like her Genevieve but a much lighter shade, to Esmeralda he resembled snow. Upon him were many scents and the ash fae tried her best to make sense of these markers, to make sense of what may be ahead of her.

"What do you think brings us here? We flee from treacherous memories." Genevieve gave her a narrowed glare as she spoke, obviously displeased with her attitude and for a split moment Esmeralda's jaw opened to apologize but pride got the best of her and she snapped it shut. As Esmeralda stood, she kept her tail neutral but her stance tall and proud, ears alert and muscles tensed. Genevieve was overly relaxed and had her tail straight with the ground, flickering occasionally. She is way to calm about this...

Last edited by Warrior Esmeralda on December 28th 2012, 00:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 00:02

Esmeralda! The fae felt like scolding her older sister, her eyes already doing the talking. The Alpha himself came to greet them and this is the way she spoke to him? Yes, Genevieve was scared as well that they relive their past but Genevieve had an underlying faith in the male before them, for some reason she felt all would be well. "I apologize for her behavior," Genevieve stood, her tail whisked at her coat to brush the dust off, and decided to stand next to Esmeralda as she spoke. "I am Genevieve, this is Esmeralda." Her muzzle tilted to her sister, "We seek a pack," Esmeralda glanced at her and she could see the expression, We? "It is a pleasure to meet you, Alpha Azul."

As Genevieve awaited a response, the young two year old tried to control her growing fear. Just because it was an all male pack now did not meet other faes will not join later, right? Perhaps there were faes and Genevieve just did not detect them. I mustn't be so judgmental anyway, my pack had a lot of faes and that did not make us bad wolves, correct? Well... Maybe in general, which made Genevieve wonder what her pack was like. How her pack was to normal members, not to slaves like herself. What was it like to live in a pack? To have a family? Esmeralda was really the only family she had and ever experienced, despite her mother.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 03:34

The midnight brute had been lying in the sun, feeling the hot rays come down on him. It would only be a few more days and the snow would come. So he would enjoy the heat as much as possible. But as the cry came through the woods and the trees, he sat straight up. Females at the border? The first to enter the territory. This intrigued the midnight male greatly. He quickly stood up and dashed towards the border. He knew Azul had already been to them by now, but an extra paw couldn't hurt.

As he ran to his Alpha, he thought of what they faes would be like. He imagined them beautiful and drop dead gorgeous. They would have soft eyes and tiny bodies. They would be small but quicker than he could imagine. A smile slid across his mouth as he neared the trio. He smelled the scent of his Alpha as well as the two faes that accompanied him. He stood idly in the shadows, watching and waiting. Azul had already given his intro speech thing and was now waiting for the reply of the faes.

Steele watched as the dark fae showed a high disrespect for Azul. A growl emerged from his maw, baring his teeth as his lips peeled back, revealing blackened gums. Did she really just do that? Yes, she did. Steele could not believe his eyes when he say it. The fur that lined his spine stood straight up as he rushed through, dashing in front of Azul. He pressed his nose against the dark fae's and stared deeply into her eyes. "How dare you show such disrespect to an Alpha of a pack! He has shown nothing but kindness to you and the other!" Saliva dripped from his jowls, dropping to the floor. His eyes burned with hatred. How dare she speak to him that way! His breathing was quick and hasty, he could barely slow his heart rate down.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 06:26

Azul was shocked once he got the reply of the darker fae. He felt a growl start in his throat, but subsided the aggressive behavior. Azul would only show such a dangerous side in extreme situations and this was not one of them. He just had a fae who had a lack of respect for his title and who he was. It was an easy thing to fix, but it would just need a little time. He had all the time in the world, but before he could address the situation, a quick black male dashed between he and her. Azul took a step back, giving Steele room.

He watched as Steele addressed the fae and got right into her face. Azul would have not handled this matter in such a way. Part of him was glad Steele had been in the background watching, but the other half wished he had stayed within the camp, minding his own business. "Steele, enough!" he growled, trying to calm the situation. His tone was calm, but demanding. When the male did not obey his demands, he pushed him back with his chest, forcing him to step away from the faes. He let out a low growl, warning the brute to step back. Finally when the male obeyed him, he turned his head back to the faes.

"I apologize for his brash behavior, but he does have a point. The disrespect that you have shown me today, would give me a great reason to not accept you into our lands, but I am not that way." He looked to the lighter fae, "thank you for the introductions and your behavior Genevieve. It has been greatly appreciated." His eyes turned to Esmeralda. "If you wish to join our pack, like Genevieve says you do, then you better learn some manners and show me some respect. Nobody shall bring harm to either of you, not under my watch."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 09:56

As expected, the fae didn't take kindly to the brute who was now in her face. First she mimicked his jaw and bared her own canines, a deep growl erupting from her throat and making her sound twice as terrifying. Ice cold emerald eyes bore into his own as Esmeralda attempted to stare him down; oh if looks could kill. "I care not about rank." Was all she spoke, her tongue holding back other bitter comments. It wasn't in her schedule to change her ways anytime soon; Esmeralda was a fierce and twisted fae, that was all there was. No emotion, no mercy, no forgiveness; not unless it was for Genevieve. Respect was difficult to earn from Esmeralda in the first place, since superiors in the past had already scarred her beyond repair. Ashen paws shifted on the lose ground beneath them, ready to spring if necessary. Esmeralda continued to confront the stranger but as she did, she began to think of Genevieve. Though she would not bend over backwards for the wolves, Esmeralda feared her attitude would ruin her little sister's chances of getting a well-deserved family. Now she felt entirely guilty; though no emotion plagued her features. Steele. Esmeralda noted his name as it came from his Alpha's throat, she stepped back from the Alpha as he separated Steele from her. It was then Esmeralda took time to explore their features. While the Alpha was complete ivory, Steele contrasted this by blending with night. Esmeralda being an ash color and Genevieve a faint cream, the fae found it amusing there was barley any color amongst them.

"I don't have reason and if I did, it's not necessary. Azul, I'm not as keen on joining a pack as Genevieve." Esmeralda bit back her pride, her next wording holding a harsh truth, "Do not punish Genevieve for my mannerism. My body is capable of traveling longer, in search of a place to lay, but I fear and know she cannot handle it anymore. Even if I am to parish on my search, knowing Genevieve has a safe haven with a family will be enough for me to accept death willingly." Esmeralda stepped closer to face the Alpha, her eyes baring into him, "But despite this, I will not abandon her so easily. Do not think that kindness and a way with words will win over my approval. You have an all male pack which is against your favor; why you no faes, Azul? Maybe if your friend's welcoming improved he wouldn't scare off so many..." A chuckle came from her muzzle, her eyes dancing with wicked amusement, as she returned to her original position.

Last edited by Warrior Esmeralda on December 28th 2012, 10:21; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : errors)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 10:11

A startled gasp escape her as a new brute joined the, immediately confronting Esmeralda for her behavior. That darker side of Esmeralda was before her eyes again and Genevieve simply looked away, not wanting to see the demon her sister could be. Her eyes fluttered over to the Alpha, who appeared displeased with his actions, and she beg forgiveness mentally. "Y-You're welcome, Alpha Azul," Genevieve murmured in response, watching Steele be separated from her sister.

Genevieve gaped at Esmeralda's words, her eyes would water if they could. "No," She was sure Esmeralda's words and attitude only made their anger rise and Genevieve stepped in to defend her, even if she was not physically capable. "Please Alpha Azul, Steele, I beg you forgiveness. We are simply exhausted and malnourished. Esmeralda is not harmless but she will not harm without reason; reason which we are at lack of, so please do not fear. She's a relentless warrior, I know she's valuable to a pack." Genevieve took a breath, her figure had lowered while she spoke to appear submissive and to be on their better side. She would not ask Esmeralda to change so Genevieve would do what she could for her sister. "Please sir, I will not enter a pack if my sister does not accompany me." Esmeralda growled at this announcement and decided to speak up then, "No Alpha, we are not blood related. Banish me if it assists her entry." Genevieve shook her head angrily, her head turned back to look at Esmeralda, "No! I will not go anywhere without you, nor will I leave you on your own!"

"Fool," Esmeralda responded. Genevieve turned away from the superiors to now face her sister, "You are just as much my sister as the ones I had by blood. Even despite bloodlines you are so much more than them. I want happiness for you Esmeralda, you feel you are not worthy and that there is not an Alpha who could fix you - but you're wrong. You fear a pack life, having never experienced it, I promise it will be okay. Please," Her voice was hushed but audible to Esmeralda. Esmeralda's eyes flashed with defeat, knowing she could never win against her sister or change her resolve, and Genevieve giggled; Seems she's forgotten how stubborn I am.

Genevieve approached the Alpha more directly, his stature towering over her, and despite her fear she continued to speak, "Got it, Azul? You want one, you must take the other or receive neither." A playful grin shined up at him and she bit back another laugh. Genevieve believed what she was doing was right and had faith in this Alpha. All will be well...
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 17:11

Steele stared at Esmeralda. His eyes grew with anger and intensity. His muscles tightened and his gaze never left hers. His legs were ready to spring into action if need be. It had been a while since he had a good fight and this fae looked as though she would but up a good one. He stared at her, but was quickly ripped from her. Azul had obviously not appreciated this show of behavior, so he forced a wedge between the two. Steele stood behind his Alpha, watching and waiting. There was no way this fae was going to settle down. He watched and listened as his Alpha addressed the fae. He knew the white brute was a softy. He always was and had always been. This fae showed him a direct lack of respect and he did nothing. He told them he would take them both, and yet she still showed him so much disrespect.

A low growl emitted from his lips. He watched as the male continued to speak easily with them. Why had he been so easy? He needed to act like an Alpha, right now he was acting like a Caretaker. This angered Steele. He started pacing back and forth behind Azul, always watching the ash fae. He continued to growl amongst himself. His silver eyes pierced the fae, watching and never looking away. The other fae, however, seemed very respectful and kind. She was really working hard to keep them both in the pack. She begged, it seemed. He appreciated her tries and hoped they would eb enough to allow them in. Azul was such a softy and he would allow it. All Steele wanted was time alone with the aggressive fae, to pin her, and force her to submit to him, to Azul. He thought about the rest of the pack. Kenai would allow disrespect to a point, but once you tipped him off the deep end, you were done. As leader of the warriors, he had to be tough.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 17:25

Azul sighed. His words did not get through to her, not even a little bit. She was still overly aggressive and mistrusting. "I said I would accept the both of you into my pack. Does your aggression shadow over your hearing, making it impossible for you to understand the words I have to say?" He looked at her and the other fae. He was so confused with the two. Yin and Yang he supposed. One could be sweet and kind, while the other was aggressive and intense. He did not stand down however. He was the Alpha male of this pack and no aggressive fae would change that.

"You two are the first faes to cross our borders since we started this pack! I have no intolerance for faes, or dislike for them! I have worked too hard for my morals to be tested by some stranger, who knows not I, nor the Beta of my pack. You assume because I am male, I am like the rest of them! How dare you!" his words were filled with anger and confusion. He had been so kind to them, both of them. Yet, she treated him this way, causing him to grow angry. He paced back and forth in front of the faes. He was completely furious, it was a side Steele had not seen in a very long time. He calmed down his body, but his voice was harsh with the anger he felt.

He whirled around to stare Esmeralda in the face, "I have offered you shelter and protection within my pack. This is the last time I will offer something like this to you. If you do not accept my offer, I will have you and your sister run off my lands. If you ask to join, I want to see you ask with submission. Do I make myself clear?" His voice had calmed down from where he he had originally started. He felt bad for showing that side to them, especially Genevieve, who had been openly accepting of him and his Beta male, but the other seriously needed to change her attitude. It was wearing his patience thin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 21:02

My, she was making a mess of things, she could clearly see. But Esmeralda was stubborn, stubborn to the bone, and perhaps she would have been more greeting if these wolves were not males. She had never met a single male she'd liked, all had betrayed her in the past and simply used her. Males thought themselves better, faes were only breeding items, males were simply brutes and did not deserve respect. This was Esmeralda impression of them and if one were to observe the situation, they would say Esmeralda had just met the wrong ones and knew no better - she was ignorant to kindness. A pity, they'd probably say. Genevieve on the other hand had seen a better side to males, this side reflected in the older Caretaker she had worked under. Despite many tries, Genevieve could still not budge Esmeralda's resolve on the gender. Daedalus simply wasn't enough in Esmeralda's past to persuade her; simply wasn't enough.

Though as Esmeralda reflected on this horrid fact of herself, she could see, for once, she would have to give in her pride for another; another which meant so dearly to her. Genevieve would not survive a longer trip, these wolves were fairly decent compared to other packs they'd run across, and it was clear Genevieve would never leave Esmeralda's side. Oh how tough the younger fae had made it for the ashen one. Alpha Azul was so kind upon first meeting Esmeralda doubted it could be true but now she considered Genevieve's judgement...for now. Steele on the other hand was just like the others, she'd seen the look so many times. He wished to teach her a lesson, a lesson he believed she deserved. Well, she was not keen on submitting to him anytime soon.

The ash fae's shoulders rolled forward as she attempted to relax her clenching muscles, a heavy, long sigh escaping her. For Genevieve. "Transparently," Esmeralda responded then acted as was expected of her. Her tail lay flat to her stomach while her ears did the same against her head, then her legs bent and sent her in a near lying position. Esmeralda prayed the position was submissive enough, she was practically lying down as it was, and if necessary she would roll over and expose her stomach. "Alpha Azul, I ask your acceptance into your pack. I do not care of the rank I carry, rank me Omega if it pleases you. All I ask is that you grant the rank Genevieve inquires." Esmeralda did not know the rank Genevieve wished for and Genevieve probably did not care, leading a life as an scapegoat as it was, but wished her sister all the happiness she could provide.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 21:23

"Please!" The anger in his words made Genevieve shiver to the bone, her face crossed with fear and confusion. She stepped by her side, backing far away from the males, and looked at her sister for guidance. Esmeralda shot the fae a look to be quiet and Genevieve did as directed; Esmeralda was thinking every through, and thinking very hard. Esmeralda was always the relentless one, never backing down when frightening pack members had surrounded or threatened them, or both. One pack, Esmeralda even beat a wolf senseless, leaving him unconscious even, when he commented on how submissive Genevieve appeared and what a great den-mate she would make for his lonely nights. Genevieve was surely not appreciative of the comment but it semed to have hit Esmeralda harder; and Esmeralda had the physical strength to punish him for his words while all Genevieve could have done was verbally scold him. Though she appeared stubborn and disrespectful, Genevieve saw through her sister; Esmeralda was scared and she did not have the parents to teach her right and wrong, even this Daedalus that Esmeralda often spoke of knew the pup was too deeply scarred and could hardly be repaired.

As her sister spoke, the aggression slowly melted away - though an ice cold stare remained - her actions even shocked even Genevieve. Never had she seen her sister submissive and though she knew it was necessary, she did not particularly like it. "Omega?" Genevieve repeated with disgust, "Absolutely not." The young fae shook her head, her disapproval not directed at the Alpha - if he choose to grant her this rank - but more to Esmeralda. "All I wish is to be a Caretaker, my Alpha," 'my Alpha' went unnoticed by the speaker and she simply continued as if nothing was odd, "You see, Alpha Azul, I do love pups. I promise I would never, ever harm one! And if you do not have any pups, due to your lack of faes it seems," that comment sent an unpleasant thought to her mind, but she continued on, "I will be a healer or a scout, anything I can do to help. Who would not enjoy their company; so misjudging, so innocent. And I feel I am capable of teaching the future generation the true morals of life, for teaching and guiding them is such a grand blessing..." She trailed off, feeling she was overdoing her explanation and that she may come across odd.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 22:13

Steele listened to Azul and then looked to the faes. She had said she understood him all too well, but he did not believe she would actually submit. There was too much fire inside the fae, too much fight. She was crazed and aggressive it seemed. But he stayed behind his Alpha like he was told. He continued to pace behind Azul, still watching her. His feet did not stop until he witnessed the fae's body change positions. Steele's paws stopped dead in their tracks. His eyes stuck on her and his jaw slowly opened in amazement. She did submit, not fully, but he knew it would be enough for the Alpha. He also knew Azul was smarter than to make her an Omega, but he wasn't sure what rank she would get.

With her now submissive, he stood beside Azul. The clash of the black and white together. It was on both sides of the broder. Azul and Steele and then there were the faes: Genevieve and Esmeralda. It was a funny sight to the male, but he kept it to himself. Maybe later he would mention it to the white male. He had a ton of snide comments building in his mind, but he would keep them secret for now.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 22:54

Azul watched in amazement at the fae. He was just as surprised as he figured Steele would be. She was submissive. Not the most submissive she could get, but it was enough for her. He was not trying to make an example of her, not now at least. He opened his lips slightly and closed them, thinking of the words to say. "Thank you, Esmeralda. Seeing you submit shows me that even though you have a stubborn attitude, you have reason. For this, you will not be Omega. I can see a fire in you, something I would like to keep for the force. I shall make you Warrior of my pack." His eyes looked over to the white and cream colored fae. "Genevieve, you speak of caring for pups and your wish to raise them properly. We have no pups in our pack at this time, but they will come when they do. No rush. So for now you say you can heal? We could use someone wise in the healing techniques. You shall be Caretaker Genevieve from now on."

He took a step back, being able to look upon both faes at once. "You are welcome to explore the lands, make a den for yourselves in the pack camp, or do as you wish. I care not. You can walk back with us or walk on your own. Welcome to the pack. Welcome home." As he finished his words to them both, he turned and nodded to Steele as a 'let's go'. The both of them turned away from the faes and walked towards the dens. Normally Azul would not walk away from newcomers in such a way, but with Steele there, he felt better about it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 23:15

"I am not a Curadora, the term for healer in my pack, but I have some knowledge that I can think can be useful. I'll help however I can!" Genevieve proclaimed, unable to hide her excitement. She would have ran to Esmeralda and bounced up and down, literally, but did have enough self control for that. "Thank you, thank you Alpha Azul!" She called after him, a wide and sparkling grin upon her face.

Esmeralda rose from her position, her coat shaking wildly as she released her tense muscles - not used to being crouched. Though she did not smile nor say anything, Genevieve knew she was pleased. Genevieve went over to her, "What are you going to do Esmeralda? I'm going to follow Azul, perhaps there is alredy a Caretaker den prepared. If not I will make one, large enough for an entire pack!" Of course she would not be able to do such but she would make one the size of her last pack's and stay in the empty hollow until it filed with pups. "Well," Genevieve said, not really waiting for Esmeralda's response, "You can handle yourself on your own yes? Okie, well I'll be on my way, stay save and good luck Esmeralda!" Esmeralda deserved some self time and though Genevieve knew Esme was probably against separating, Genevieve knew she would be fine.

The cream fae bowed her head as a goodbye to Steele and followed the Alpha's footsteps and scent. Finally she had a family! A family she hoped would treat her the way her pack treated family members and would help repair Esmeralda.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 23:21

Genevieve, a healer? That was news to Esmeralda's ears. Genevieve still had hidden talents to her own sister, how comical. But what was really more comical, though kind of disappointing, was how the mirror wolves were separating; the black and white faes and males departing, no longer ironic in the coloring. She did not get a word in with Genevieve, the young fae was just to excited to let her, and she left along with the Alpha before Esmeralda could properly object. It was one of the few times Esmeralda had been separated from Genevieve and it was difficult to fight the urge to follow her. "Goodbye." Now she was alone. But she doubted it would last, with him around.

Esmeralda turned away from the clearing they'd been standing in and walked away the encounter, now a Warrior of a pack - an achievement she was secrerly ravishing in. Her senses led her where it wished, unable to control their anticipation of seeing the land.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 23:54

Azul started walking back towards the dens. He figured the black male would be by his side, but was shocked to find he had stayed. He looked to find the creamy-white fae following him. "Do you need help finding a den? We have yet to make a caretaker den, but we have a designated area. When pups do grace our pack with their kind eyes and cute little barks, then that will be the perfect place to watch and care for them. Will you be needing help or can you manage alone?"

((For her reply, you can start in caretaker's Den, if you like))
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2012, 00:26

Steele watched as the others were leaving. He turned his eyes to the lone fae. Man oh man did she look happy to see him and her alone together. "Well since they are off and doing their own thing, I guess it's time for us to do our own thing as well. Care to take a stroll down to Eden's Hollow? Or race through Rapid Falls? Maybe hunt in Grazing Plains? Or perhaps you would rather slip into the Slippery Swamp? We can go to any of these places if you like. I have all the time in the world." He stood there, smiling his twisted smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2012, 01:07

[[Genevieve flies of to Caretaker den~]]

Oh Goody, he was still there. His voice broke through her silence and halted her paws, earning him a look that could kill. Why did he not leave with Azul? His gain is my loss, Esmeralda thought bitterly. Turning about to face him, Esmeralda put on a fake, dazzling grin and walked over with a feminine sway, "I have two words for you," her voice was unnatural for her usual mannerism and sounded oddly girlish, it sickening her a little, "Want to hear them....?" Her voice drew out in a shush then she let a moment of silence pass. Her eyes reverted to the cold, her fur spiking once more while her stature returned to normal, her voice was sharp and bitter and slightly raised, "Buzz. Off!" With that she escaped the clearing in a fast sprint, allowing her senses to guide her again.

[[And Esmeralda flies off to a pack territory...xD]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ebony & Ivory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony & Ivory Ebony & Ivory  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebony & Ivory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Helidos Border-