Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] Empty
PostSubject: It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 14:54

A peaceful breeze rolled over the land. Tugging on the luscious green grasses which covered the rolling hills. Bees buzzed from one flower to the next, butterflies zig zagging around them. Beneath the long grasses, a small fuzzy creature rummaged. It's long ears twitching as it hopped here and there, scratching at the ground. Nibbling bits of sweet grass and other delectable. That is until something caught its attention. A sound made the creature sit up on it's hind legs, beady eyes looking all around. Cotton ball like tail twitching, the creature could neither see nor smell a threat. So it dropped back to all four paws and continued rummaging. A mistake, for seconds later something far larger than it and black lunged from the grass. Attempting to escape, the small creature darted through the grass. It's powerful haunches launching it forward. Alas however its efforts were futile, because seconds later the black beasts jaws were coming down, crushing into its soft neck. Then the world went dark...

" Oh dearie! You put up a valiant fight." Cackled Crow, as he snapped the rabbits neck in half. Blood dripping from his maw, he licked his lips. " Rest in peace now little love." He murmurs, over the animal's limp body. Then he tears into its flesh, chomping down on its succulent meat. " Delicious!" He purrs, smacking his lips some. His beady eyes dart around, looking for signs of trouble. Almost forgetting he was safe amongst the pack's borders, before relaxing. His dark pelt feeling hot with the sun beating down upon his back. He sighs, picking up his kill he trods through the grass. His nimble paws taking him to the edge of a stream. Summer had just begun, yet it was already shrinking rapidly in size. However enough water remained, enough for him to flop down in, with a soft splash. He lay, rabbit between his paws gnawing on his prize.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 20:28

Agavos
Delta
3 years old
tough
spirited

Lyrics or something about Breeze goes here.

NOTES: Hey! ^^
THANKS TO DESOTO FOR THE IMAGE ON THIS TABLE!!

She walks. "She talks." She thinks.

The heat had made her quite uncomfortable, although she put up with it as she always did: with a smile. Her restlessness drove her out of the pack clearing by late afternoon. It must be nice to have a light colored pelt. Breeze thought as she trotted through Agavos. Her own fur had thinned out to accommodate for the heat, but it's dark color absorbed heat easily. She would steer clear of Ancestral Canyon for sure. I truly would prefer not to fry in this heat. The grey female kept moving, her muscles slightly sore from a work out she had done earlier. She wanted to keep up her training. It would not suffice for her to be anything less than prepared for an attack from Erenyx. In fact, the fae wanted to talk to Desmond on that subject. Still, she would wait for another time.

The sun's power had become less intense by the time she found herself in the grassy area of Springhill. It was interesting, to see the low grassy hills and fields turned to a dull yellow-green. The grey she-wolf had seen it with snow, and another time she saw the place covered in new grass, but never this. She was hardly surprised, of course. Thankfully, this was the northern pack. She felt pity for that new pack, whatever it was called, since they most likely had the harshest of summers. The muscular fae continued to amble farther out into the open, pausing on the crest of a low hill. This was the first territory she had explored in Agavos. It was where she had met her first friend. A foolish hope had filled her as she had climbed the hill. He won't be here though....perhaps another will. Maybe I'll see Twel- oh no, not him either. Breeze thought she would be alone, especially considering this was out in the open. Yet when she looked down towards the familiar yet shrunken stream, she found a dark figure resting in it. It was too small to be Azrael or Fel or Desoto or even Altair. Her mind sorted through the many wolves she had met here, and narrowed it down to two: Sieglinde or Crow.

The Delta trotted down the slope with her tail swaying happily behind her and a relaxed and friendly smile on her face. She approached the figure from behind and called out from a distance, her amber eyes warm and cheerful. "Greetings packmate! Must be nice to cool off in that water." As she approached it became clear that this was Crow, even if she didn't see his face. The form wasn't quite as feminine as Sieglinde's. Her smile widened as she slowed to a walk, padding right to the edge of the bank. Dried mud marked where the water level had once been, and a part of her worried that there would be quite a drought this year. Hopefully the river in Pangae's Gully would be enough for the pack. The thought was fleeting, however, and she sat down facing the brute. "This place would be a fabulous spot to spend the evening if it wasn't so dry at the moment." The dusty grey female remarked. One paw patted at the caked earth beneath her, her expression almost disappointed. "Makes things like training and border patrols harder....not very easy to be out during the day. I hope you haven't had to treat anyone with dehydration."

Delta Breeze
ty sophia @ shine
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 10:52

Crunching away at his catch, Healer Crow didn't notice the approach of Delta Breeze. However as her voice called out, his rounded ears shot upwards and he turned his head. His beady pale green eyes darting over her. " Delta Breeze!" He calls out, his voice slightly muffled by a chunk of rabbit meat in his maw. Swallowing he licks his lips, a gleam in his eyes. " Oh yes! yes indeed m'lady!" He purrs, his tone gleeful. His belly fur being tugged by the gentle trickle of the stream. " Join me why don't you? I can't imagine you enjoy the heat?" He comments, his head tilted to the side. Watching as the dusty colored fae, stopped in the dried mud. He hears her comment and furrows a brow. " Aye dearie, bloody shame. Nature has an odd way of going about things eh?" He chortles, shrugging his shoulders. What would come, would come and there was little he could do about it. So why worry? Grinning toothily at the Delta, Crow remembered their first encounter. Where he had let slip his little nickname for their Beta. Chuckling under his breath, he watched as Breeze scuffed at the cracked mud. Her voice filling his audits and causing him to shake his skull. " No can't say I have dearie!" He remarks, slowly pulling himself up into a sitting position. " I suppose that's a good thing eh? Unless of course they just don't come to see me..." he cackles. " I think I make them nervous you see? Not everyone is so kind as yourself. Find me to be all together crazy... " He finishes another cackle escaping his lips, he shrugs his shoulders.  .
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2016, 07:19

Agavos
Delta
3 years old
tough
spirited

Lyrics or something about Breeze goes here.

NOTES: Hey! ^^

The brute was cheerful as always, and it made the Delta smile. Breeze nodded her appreciation at his polite invitation. It was nice to have respectful and positive packmates like Crow. Rising to her paws, the grey she-wolf stepped into the stream, slowly lowering her body to the ground so that she was facing the Healer. One ear twitched in acknowledgment for his comment on nature. Nature was often harsh and unpredictable. It tested all those that lived on the Earth, but it never favored anyone. It gave everyone obstacles to overcome and chances to improve. "Indeed. It gives and it takes." Breeze replied with a small smile. She would try and make the most of what life threw at her.

The fae smiled more for a moment as he commented on how it might be good that there were no wolves who came to his den, although the smile faded as he continued speaking. "You don't make me nervous Crow. There are many wolves here that are unique. Agavos is not an average pack, nor would I want it to be. We are different and it is something to be proud of." Breeze said with a small nod and smile. "We have a dingo among our ranks, an ex-rogue for an Alpha, we have the toughest fae I've ever met for our Beta." The Delta flashed a knowing grin as she recalled the term Crow had once  used to describe the Raven pelted female. She met the ebony male's gaze, lips still curved upwards slightly. "There is no reason for anyone to avoid you...and if anyone treats you badly, don't hesitate to tell me." She said, one ear flicked back. "You are a fellow packmate here and should be treated as such." The grey she-wolf added.

For a few moments she gazed down at the water trickling towards her, her expression becoming distant as thoughts of her sibling swirled through her mind. "My brother was a healer...he disliked unnecessary fighting and bloodshed. Maybe he is still off somewhere using his knowledge of herbs and healing." She said quietly with a small smile up at Crow. "I was never truly interested in learning about plants and such, but I admired  dedication to helping the sick and injured." Breeze added, her amber orbs filled with pride. She smiled and nodded to the black brute before her. The Delta strongly believed that healers should be respected. Even the most powerful of warriors must respect healers. At the end of a fight, it's the healers that save lives. She thought.

Elite Breeze
ty sophia @ shine
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 19:03

Crow was delighted when Delta Breeze accepted his invitation. Her dusty colored body flopping down before him into the water. Sending a few droplets of the cool substance flying towards his face. He chuffs shaking the water away, the action causing his already all over the place pelt to spike out even more. Licking his lips, Crow chortles at Breeze's words. " Indeed it is. Indeed..." He murmurs, his eyes glittering like a pair of metallic colored bugs. Unlike most of the higher ranks Crow was unafraid to glance over the Delta's eyes. She had once told him it was alright. Though he still never allowed his gaze to stay there for longer than a few flitting seconds. Still smiling as broadly as before Crow cocks his head to one side at her voice. Touched by her words, he inclines his head touching his nose to one of her paws briefly. " Thank you m'lady. Means a lot coming from you." he says his tone loosing its glee. He could be serious when he felt like it. He could also see what wolves were worth his time. This fae was for sure worth his time. She showed him the respect he craved. Despite his oddities. In fact as she continued, it seemed she embraced them. Causing his fangs to flash in another toothy smile, he can tell she was referring to her nickname for Fel. Laughing, he wags his bristle like tail sending water droplets in all directions. " Quite the ragged bunch we are!" He agrees, his voice a warm purr. " Don't fret dearie. I'll be sure to report any mistreatment." He chortles some, happy to of made a new friend.

His eyes roaming over her once more, curiously. Watching as she seemed to admire the cool water which they lay in. her voice once more ringing out over the air between them. Her comment makes his ears perk. " A healer you say? Well if he is anything like me dearie he'll keep practicing herbs till the day his heart stops. It is not something one simply stops doing. It's a lifestyle choice for sure." He purrs, smiling back at Breeze. His teeth flashing at her last comment. " Aye lass, they are not for everyone. We all have our niches, I'm glad you found yours to be as our loyal Delta." He compliments.

[ I know she is now an Elite but this thread was set before so he referred to her as the Delta^^ Thank you for your patience dear <3 Congrats on the new rank btw!]
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2016, 08:17

- Bump -
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 16:24

Agavos
Elite
3 years old
tough
spirited

Appreciate those you love while they are still alive.

NOTES: Sorry for the delay! Forgive me... I was on vacation and unable to post. This was a deep moment for Breeze lol.

Breeze let her smile widen as the Healer replied cheerfully. She nodded at his show of gratitude and joy at her small speech and her comments on his unique character. "I’m simply being honest, and I’m glad you appreciate what I have to say.” The grey female responded with another warm smile. He seemed even more gleeful and confident than before, which gave her a bit of satisfaction. It was good to be able to reassure her packmates and boost their mood when needed. That was part of her job, or at least she considered it to be her job.The Delta would help the wolves in Agavos do the best they could with whatever role they played in the pack. She was there to help them carry on, succeed, and get along. It always gave her pride to see the pack doing well, and to see the wolves within the lands happy and productive. Her brother had always been doing something such as searching for herbs and cobwebs, organizing the healer's den, or treating a sick or injured wolf. Despite how Flint had always kept himself busy, the grey male rarely seemed stressed out. In fact, the only time Breeze had seen her brother in true distress was the battle with the rival pack. So much death and violence! Breeze thought sadly, her dark grey ears drooping at the thought of her natal pack’s defeat. Her remorse was only allowed to dwindle for a moment, however, and she listened to the Healer in front of her. He was quite right about her brother, despite it only being an assumption based on his own experiences. "Indeed he would, dear Crow. Flint never tired of helping those in need of healing. It’s not such a matter of whether he would be healing than if he would be alive and in a pack. You see, I left my pack - or what was left of it - because of a rather brutal battle with a rival pack. They were vicious and almost barbaric.” She said quietly, a hint of bitterness lacing her voice as she described the intruders. "They killed everyone but the young wolves and the wolves that had fled. As I said, Flint hates violence... so I wouldn’t be surprised if he was even more affected by that bloodbath than I was. Our parents died, as did our uncle who had taught Flint the art of healing. I left once I realized I had no reason to stay. I knew he would be safe, for he was treated just fine by the invaders. He knew I simply could not remain loyal to those savages.” The Delta explained. Her eyes shifted from Crow to the sky for a moment, as she let the past return to her thoughts. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she glanced down at her paws, ears flicked back with shame. "It didn’t occur to me until later that year that perhaps the experience would break him. At the time, he seemed relatively ok, but I never had the chance to talk to him much since he had so many wolves to take care of. I was too bitter and upset to think of much besides my own escape from that place. Perhaps he was able to live with those wolves, or maybe he did as I did and went to find a new pack. He might even have just become a rogue. Whatever the case, I hope he has found peace.” She admitted, ears still flat. After a few moments her amber orbs flicking up to focus on her packmate. "I learned the hard way to love those you care about while they are still around. I had been appointed as Delta to learn more about how to lead just before that battle…so I suppose I could consider this my second chance.” Breeze added with a small, slightly sad smile. "I’m thankful for my place in Agavos and I intend to make the most of every moment of the chance I have been given here.”

Elite Breeze
ty sophia @ shine

Last edited by Elite Breeze on September 23rd 2016, 11:22; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 09:31

Crow's eyes glimmer as he watches the Delta. Her humble words making him chuff. " Well I appreciate your honesty, Breeze." He murmurs his voice a low purr. His green eyes flashing with something close to admiration for the dusty colored fae. Crow had no previous experience with packs, other than thieving from them. However he knew not many high ranks were as humble or kind as Delta Breeze. Ol' Frosty would never say such things to a lowly healer like myself, he thought. His maw dropping so he could brush it over the cool water. Lifting his head he felt the water droplets tickle his chin as they beaded off his grey speckled maw.

Rubbing his face along his shoulder, Crow's sharp little ears rose as Breeze continued to speak. His smile falling away replaced with a look of attentiveness. His eyes flickering solemnly as she revealed a none too pleasant past. The death of her family, a tragedy no wolf deserved to live. Let alone Agavos's kind hearted Delta. Remaining silent, Crow allowed Delta Breeze to finish speaking before he allowed himself to speak. His head once more lowered towards the Delta, until his nose touched her paw softly. " I'm sorry for your loss, m'lady. No wolf deserves to lose those they hold dear. I know what it's like. Death alone is horrible, but having someone taken from you due to violence is perhaps the worse of all. But fret not dearie. We cannot dwell on what may of been. What could of happened. For what has been done is done eh? I'm sure wherever your brother is, he has chosen the path he found best for him. You mustn't blame yourself for a tragedy out of your control. Sometimes we must do what is best for ourselves. It is a tough decision but it must be made..." His voice trails as he thinks of his own past. His dead brother and the one he left behind. " I too left behind a brother." He murmurs, thinking of Thrush. " Our brother Sparrow, he died when a hunt went bad. Nothing we could do for him but let him die. My mother..." He looks away, his teeth gritting. " She pushed us too far, too fast. Selfish she was, my mother. So intent upon herself she failed to understand the dangers she placed us in. It's those wolves who should feel guilty. The ones who care little for the consequences of their actions. Unlike you and me, she never gave thought to how her actions could affect others. It's when you stop caring that you become the villain... " He sighs.

" I was unable to stand by her side any longer and watch her get me or my brother killed so I opted to leave. Leaving my brother behind in my mother's none too careful care...." He shakes his skull. " My brother chose to stay. I must hope that he made the best choice for himself. That is all we can do... hope I suppose." He finishes, his jaw loosening as he closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer [Delta Breeze]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1