Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Apprentice Achak
Apprentice Achak

Wolf Information
Purchases:

I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 19:16

My ProfileContact Me

WHO I AM

I am inimitable
Achak of Agavos
I am an original
One year old
I am the one thing in life I can control

MY FAMILY
Adoptive Family is closed for now

My mother was a genius
Alphess Quinn of Helidos
My father commanded respect
Elder Fenris of Helidos

When they died
they left no instructions

Hunter Lark of Helidos
Scout Esmé of Agavos

Just a legacy to protect
Apprentice Julian of Helidos
Apprentice Chase of Helidos
Apprentice Paige of Helidos

MY BEST FRIENDS
Private

Elder Azul of Helidos

MY FRIENDS
Open

Alpha Desmond of Agavos
Omega Twist of Agavos

MY MENTOR
Reserved

But there are things that the
Homilies and hymns won't teach ya'

MY ACQUAINTANCES
Open

Autay Emilia of Helidos

MY RIVALS
Open

I’m not standing still
I am lying in wait

MY ENEMIES
Open

He seems to thrive
Alpha Teren of Erenyx
when so few survive

MY LOVE
Closed until age is reached.
Ideas are open.

And we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry
And we break

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
WAITING

Healer Crow of Agavos - Friends
Hunter Sieglinde of Agavos - Friends

IN MOTION

Delta Breeze of Agavos -Do You Believe?
Beta Fel of Agavos - Every Workout Needs a Cooldown
Warrior Alexander of Helidos - What Comes Next?

Achak is a character that I plan to develop over time. His personality will fluctuate just as a real creature trying to grow up, and what happens will effect what he will become. As such, roleplaying with him will never be the same and he will suffer strange personality traits until he reaches a point of consistency.

If you're interested in forming a plot or a thread with Achak, please don't be shy to contact me here or through private messaging~. If anything isn't mentioned above that you would like to mention don't be afraid either. Thank you c:

Last edited by Apprentice Achak on June 16th 2016, 20:50; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior Alexander
Warrior Alexander

Wolf Information
Purchases: Doppelgänger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 20:54

Placing this in really small font cause no one wants to see my theater ass freaking out over another person who like Hamilton xD

Pardon Me Are You Aaron Burr Sir?

Can We Confer Sir? -
Ahh you have no idea how long I have been awaiting this moment, how long I've been waiting for my dearest Alexander to actually have someone to plot with that shares common personality traits/interest. I have prepared for this moment (not really but you know) anywaysss, I'm here to offer up my arrogant little orphan as a friend/acquaintance. Kinda like a little Burr and Hamilton type of thing, since my character was pretty much based off of him. (fml I'm so unoriginal with characters besides Faust) However if you'd like, as the two grow the friendship could escalate into something more, much like a frenemy type of thing, cause come on who really wants to stick around sir loudmouth for half of there life? Although Alexander is set to be placed in Helidos the two could supposedly meet in the neutral grounds one day if that is alright with you c:

Back to top Go down
Apprentice Achak
Apprentice Achak

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 21:43

Hehe, I only found out about Hamilton recently and have been going through their songs when I can. Some of the lyrics from "Wait For It" really struck out to me and I could see some resonating points for Achak so I couldn't help myself to using them~.

I really appreciate your request~! Alexander and Achak both have the loss of family and are relatively close in age, but I think it'll be interesting to see them interact because while Alexander rose even after all of his pain Achak is solemn and without a cause yet. It would be nice to see two outcomes from tragedy form a spark. Whenever you want just go ahead and message me when you're ready for a thread c:
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 22:27

I offer up Breeze as a friend who he can confide in, who can teach him a bit perhaps, and who is just there if he needs someone. Perhaps they can have a little fun and go on an adventure or practice hunting or fighting. I'm really open to anything. She would just be the type who wants to be supportive of the younger wolves so yeah. Tell me whatcha think!
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 23:19

I offer Crow as a potential friend for Achak. He may be odd and crazy, but he can make a good friend to those willing to give him a chance. So if your interested perhaps they could have a thread someday^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 05:04

Oooh, cutieeee!!

Hello, I would like to present my lovely Sieglinde as a friend for Achak. Since she is definitely older than him, perhaps they could have a mentor/student (ish) relationship where Sieg just sits and listens to Achak while offering whatever advice she has.

She is most definitely a professional listener, so hopefully Achak might feel comfortable with her. c:
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Achak
Apprentice Achak

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 20:34

@Delta Breeze - I would like that~. I'd like to have someone for Achak that he can practice with and can show him the territory and go on little adventures. Adventure buddies!

@Delta Tatsu - Crow seems like a fun character to thread with that could get Achak to smile~. Actually, would you mind if Crow could mentor a little bit of knowledge about herbal practice as well? They could make a nice duo.

@Hunter Sieglinde
- With Achak usually more quiet than others I think it would be a good move to have someone good at listening to help him speak out more with comfort. He tends to overthink things so he has lots of questions looking for advice. c:

Thank you all for wanting to thread with little Achak! It made me smile seeing so many offering to plot with me~. I'm ready whenever you are ready, so whether you want a thread now or to wait a little bit i'm okay with that. You can message me, or I can message you in a little bit asking, or just tag me in a thread and i'll post :D.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 21:23

Crow would be more than happy to mentor Achak on herbs!
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 22:02

Sounds good! I can have a thread up after this rank challenge is settled. Then I'll have an extra thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Willing to Wait for It [•Achak's Plots•]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1