Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Vanessa
Warrior Vanessa

A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2016, 09:31

_______________ ⚜ _______________

The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

Vivacious emerald green eyes flicked from one tree to the next, following the different grooves and patterns among the trunks. They were different compared to the trees she had grown up around, these trees being darker and heavily battered from the elements. That aside she seemed to be on a well worn path, walking it with a filled grace. It was unlike what most saw, for her delicate paws pressed into the earth ever so softly as she strode on wards. Her walk was slow the night engulfing her, draping across her dark body like a well worn cloak. Night had become a more pleasant way to travel, for the days had grown far to warm. The inky darkness felt like a sanctuary, a place she could truly let the demons inside wither and move. Her demons were something she could never change they were apart of her, and they whispered in her mind all to often. They had grown quiet when she traveled to these particular lands, a scent having captured her attention. It was a scent that called to something deep inside of her, twisting her guts in a more pleasant then fearful way. It was a pack scent, and to follow it was quite tempting, but first she had to do her own research.

Her research upon the lands had been quite successful, having found three more pack scents, but none as tantalizing as the first scent. The first scent called to her demons, and this was why she traveled now. She had contemplated leaving these lands, but felt as if that were a mistake. There was a particular reason this scent called to her, and it would dig a large shard into her heart if she did not go to it. This was where her slender paws took her, the scent growing ever stronger as she pressed through the thick foliage. Through that foliage, she came across an open clearing among the trees. If she had not been following this particular scent, she could have passed right by this small clearing. Silver moonlight trickled down through the wide leaves of the oak trees, splashing the small clearing with bits of shimmering light. The grass in this clearing was well worn down, flattened by many paws. It seemed as if the clearing was a natural spot for lonely travelers like her to stop and call forth the beasts that lived inside. Her slender appendages caressing the foliage as she slipped through, it caused a gentle shiver down her spine.The shiver was of a slight excitement, one she could admit, she enjoyed.

Paws touching the well worn grass, it was almost as if she could feel the immediate power resonating through the small clearing. Many wolves had come through and most were invited in, but some were turned away. The stale scents that lingered through were new to her, but there was one she did recognize. It was the scent that held strong against the invisible border, one she felt was the actual alpha. To meet the alpha at a simple border was highly unlikely, unless he were traveling at night. No, she expected only the wolves he had chosen to be his ranks to venture out along the borders. Glancing up to the sky, seeing the darkness between the thick leaves, her first thought that it was far to late to call out now. Waiting until dawn was not a pleasing idea, especially if she were to fall asleep and be found doing such by a pack wolf. Air filling her lungs, she had made her decision. Lifting her black muzzle to the sky, the moonlight speckling her whole body, she let a howl vibrate through her throat. The song was gentle as the wind, a whispering tone among the thick trees. It was loud enough that any wolves near-by would heed to her call. If none came within the hour, she would wait until dawn to call again. Slender, yet protruding hips drawing in as she took a seat, she looked up to the sky once more. Tail flicking and curling at her side, she was reminded that the sky no matter the place was always the same. An older, more innocent part of her mind thought of how beautiful it looked. Quite beautiful, yet i'm not here to lollygag at the sky. This is my chance to start anew. Shifting the air through her nose into a snort, she would wait.

Her Thoughts, Her Words, Her Movements
Word Counter - 746 

x
Back to top Go down
Delta Braelyn
Delta Braelyn

Wolf Information
Purchases: 2 Character Slots

PostSubject: Re: A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2016, 21:16

The night was pure, it's dark nature frightening to some as it hid the monsters lurking in its depths and yet to few, the night was a beautiful hideaway. A tranquil pleasure: silent, brooding, and the right amount of peace that captivated minds who sought to seek this for themselves. The fae was much a daughter of the gloom, often she found herself immersed in it. Going out into the ebony depths once most of the territory was still with sleeping souls, it was her interest in the dark terror that was the reason for her meeting with Desoto for the first time. Had she decided to stay in, the fae might not even know the father to her young. Tonight was similar to that which she had spoken to the handsome brute, but instead of bright stars - the limitless sky was filled with nothing but emptied holes. The moon a single source of light against the nightmare that neighbored near. The unimpressive look is what kept Braelyn inside the territory boundary, the still upper region speaking for her there was no activity that would be of interest passed the invisible lines of confinement.

What was of her interest was the loud but gentle ring of a feminine soul. One that wished to seek their company for her life unless she was like others, who turned on their leader in bandwagon before ditching in false anger. The Delta had heard of rumors of many who wish to see the devil King dead, and yet he had nothing to them directly. Perhaps Braelyn should be angry too, that she had been here to witness his cruelty upon others and the pack. But she wasn't. It would be popular opinion she would follow and that was not the fae. Whatever the case of the situation, it mattered little to her. She was much too tired mentally to think of anything anyways. Trotting at a speed that could be considered fast, the Delta was quick in her travels as she soon came upon a demon at midnight. Banner swaying to a still, Braelyn approached from the shadowed forest, her given dominance through rank neutral as she called to the fae. One who resembled the counterpart of her rank, a male through blood and nature related to Teren. "Stranger of the night. What is your calling and why have you summoned me?"

"speech" | mind... | actions
| Maybe One Day We Can All Be Bullet-Proof |    
       @Vanessa | 398 | Just something short c:         

Back to top Go down
Warrior Vanessa
Warrior Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2016, 12:45

Sitting among the dark mottled ferns and thick thorn bushes, she could not help but notice the silence. The night was always full of sounds, small sounds but enjoyable ones. Once her movements had stopped and she had sat, the silence engulfed her. Not even the nightly animals seemed to stir in the slightly disturbing silence she had walked into. It was in this unsettling silence that her demons began to whisper, reminding her who exactly she was. Her demons had become a better part of her, causing her once childish and happy self to diminish. To call herself evil because of her demons was a bit selfish, it was the way the world had provoked and slaughtered her only known life that caused her to turn to the darkness. It was the seething hatred that had wormed its way into her heart, along with the pain an anguish of death that sprouted her first demon. That being said, most wolves have multiple demons, and the ones that find it easier to seek light have a stronger tolerance towards them. The ones who have sought the darkness, and embraced it truly accepted their fates.

She found herself slightly amused by her own thoughts, for the simple fact that she had not wanted to accept the darkness. It was a forceful decision made by another, it was he who had pushed her over the edge. She had fought with the darkness, wanting to continue living in the light but upon reaching the light she saw the world for what it truly was. In those moments, she had let herself sink back into the darkness and let it truly engulf her. It was in those moments, that she accepted her fate and the hatred that had plagued her body for so long finally came to a culmination. Upon killing Cadgare, and letting a more rough part of her mind peacefully go silent, she found herself enjoying the darker side. In the light, it felt as if options and thoughts had to be forced or even monitored but out in the night, where the light creatures often slept it was peaceful. She was reminded in those few moments of the way Cadgare's flesh ripped, the sound ringing gently in her ears. The way his mouth gurgled as the blood surged up his throat and was then released. The way the his eyes glazed over, and the light that he had held for so long, disappeared. Those were the moments that often played in her mind, but it was not out of regret or even sadness. It was because in those moments, she felt true joy.

The gentle wind that had caressed the full leaf branches had settled down into a more steady breeze. Which in turn had caused the scents to change and mingle along the border. The scent, plus the rustling of the ferns caused her thoughts to be interrupted. Blinking her bright, emerald green eyes she looked to the source of the rustling. Through the ferns she caught sight of subtle green eyes, complimented by the silver shadows. The ferns parted and a female stepped through, revealing her multi-brown and black fluffy coat and muscular stature. From Vanessa's point of view, it was slightly darkened but she could tell this wolf held a higher position then most in the pack. The scent wafting from her dark coat was that of the border, one she had come to recognize and continue to remember. She had not expected any to show until early dawn, but there was no note of surprise in her features. She was, once again, merely amused.

'Stranger of the night. What is your calling and why have you summoned me?' The female that sat before her chose her words simply, and there was no tone of annoyance. The only tone that she could pick up was that the female seemed drained, perhaps in a more physical sense. Deep down, she had feeling that this female was also just as emotionally drained as a wolf who has witnessed a death. Just as I once had. The thought dawning on her slightly, but whisked away as she cleared her mind for appropriate answers towards the Delta. "Vanessa is my calling." Her voice cool, and crisp in the warm night air. "As for why you were summoned is quite simple. I have been a loner for far to long, and have decided to seek a place among the pack you reside in. I do not know much of the history that this particular pack holds but I do know that out of the other packs I have come across, this is the more tantalizing." She had chosen her words and stuck to them, knowing she had spoken what she had come here for. It was true, this pack and the scent had caused her to feel an emotion she hadn't in quite some time. This would be her new home, but it would take the right steps in order to do so. If this female before her did not see her fit, she would move on but there would always be something about Erenyx that drew her in.

Word Counter - 866 

x
Back to top Go down
Delta Braelyn
Delta Braelyn

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2016, 22:33

Lowering herself upon the border boundary, thighs finding a spot more near the side of her stomach than they would be had she been standing, the tawny fae would begin to let her banner find itself wrapped one - tip resting next to her paws that she found to be placed neatly next to one another. Against her will as it had been subconsciously, however the Delta would not harp on herself at the moment, she had to address the fae accordingly and correctly should she have any double motive. As she asked for a name and for the stranger to state her reason for coming so late in the night, Braelyn was granted with the answers she wished to have, and brown auds twitching, they gathered what the rogue spoke. Vanessa... The Delta always liked to repeat a name in her mind, for it allowed for better memory should she ever need to put a name to a face once again. It had become a habit for her to do, but the fae found it helped some. Or at least she convinced herself it did. A loner always gave similar answers as to why they wished to live within a pack, Braelyn no different when she was a rogue and this Vanessa was no exception either. She was a loner, bored with life and wanting something more exciting. Throughout all the things Braelyn had heard of the pack, it was odd that the fae would choose a word such as tantalizing to describe Erenyx. Most found the name to be feared, their king even more so and others associated the name with aegis. Tantalizing though, that was a new one. Only a soul of demons of her own would describe the group in such a way, and finding herself giving a small grin.

Similar to one she would give Desoto when she barely knew the brute, the Delta gave one to the other as she found it amusing to see a soul like herself. One who knew their demons and stopped fighting, letting the dark consume and taint. The Delta had some light in her world now with a partner and pups, however her fog would always be around, the devils just waiting to drag her down as they should. Where the fae will finally be in a peace she had never gotten to savor in the life she claims now. It was a little disappointing to see that this Vanessa had not dipped her head or done anything that others would consider submission or respect. Braelyn didn't care, for her beliefs ran true and strong: however she knew doing nothing in a land ruled by brutes would not fare well for this fae. Especially if she did so in front of Teren. "I do not ask for much, if not nothing but as a word of advice most here will expect you to show more than what you have, to roll upon your back and grovel pathetically." Twitching her ears to the side, Braelyn pausing only for a mere moment before continuing. "Delta to the brute I call King, my name is Braelyn and it is I who ask you what purpose you will give Erenyx. What skills or abilities do you have that will be useful?"

"speech" | mind... | actions
| Maybe One Day We Can All Be Bullet-Proof |    
       @Vanessa | 548 | I watch too much G.o.T         

Back to top Go down
Warrior Vanessa
Warrior Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2016, 15:39

The broken silence of the gentle vibrations ringing through the quiet night air did not cease the whispering of her demons. Speaking silenced their dark whispering for a short time, which was almost surprising. Her demons had a way of worming their slick and scaly bodies through her thoughts, and called to her darkest desires. They called to the memory of how it felt to kill Cadgare, and she did not blame them for romanticizing such a wonderful time. Sharp emerald eyes flickered from the thorn like vines towards the female who had come to her call. Her movement was graceful, and it had been quite thoughtful. Vanessa could tell that the guard of the delta had not been let down, there was no blame to that decision. If she had been on the opposing side, reaching out to a strange traveler she would not have let her guard down either. Above them the wind began to stir, moving the leaves and branches causing patches of shadows drift in the illuminated clearing. The silver and black being a stark contrast against both of their dark pelts.

Upon looking towards the female, she could not help but notice a smile upon the dark lips of the delta. That smile. She thought to herself, with a familiar course of energy running through her veins. That was the smile of knowing, one she had not seen for quite some time. It jogged a more distant memory in her mind, one that had been buried for quite some time. The memory was of when she had first met Cadgare. It was that same smile, one that held many promises and some regret. This memory was not an unhappy one, but more of a unique one. The delta's smile was one that Vanessa found quite amusing, still reminded of that simple little memory that was so clear now. It was one that was small but meaningful, and it caused the ends of Vanessa's lips to twitch. The silver moonlight above shivered as the wind twisted and moved the branches, twitching the leaves. Ears perking in a more erect stature as the voice of the delta rang through the silent night. There was a twisted thought of confusion, which passed through her gaze but not her facial features. It was when the female spoke of groveling it was a light in the unsettling darkness. Ah submissiveness. Not something I have had yet to capture, being alone for so long does bring along its own tows. She thought to herself, before dipping her head towards the delta in a more respectful manor. "My apologies, more so for it is I who am out of practice. Your advice is keen upon my ears, I shall take upon it when needed."

Dark claws digging into the warm earth below her, she sat silent for a few moments as the female continued on. Braelyn. It was voiced in her mind as the other female spoke, putting a name to the now familiar face. Vanessa would have no trouble recognizing her now, at least from her own memories sake. "Most of my life was dedicated to training, from that training I learned quite a few things. I can bring Erenyx the heart of a warrior, and superior fighting techniques. All can be used towards battle if necessary, or training." Pausing for a moment, she continued on. "My skills would place me under a fighter or warrior, but I do what is needed to survive." She spoke her words cleanly, and quite truthfully. She wasn't sure if the delta would take to her slightly brazen words as a stand up to her rank or not, but she was simple explaining the answer to the well asked question. Falling quiet, the wind moaning through the trees, she awaited an answer from the brown and black hued female.

Word Counter - 644 

x
Back to top Go down
Delta Braelyn
Delta Braelyn

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2016, 00:56

Sorry for the wait! I would have done this sooner if I had internet on my leave. Please change your name to Warrior Vanessa and join the Erenyx Group.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Demon At Midnight (Border Thread - Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1