Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Apprentice Akira
Apprentice Akira

Autay Tulie - Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Empty
PostSubject: Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Autay Tulie - Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2016, 20:39

Akira

"Speech"
Akira had been quite used to sticking around the pack lands and especially the camp, but something that night stirred her. She all of a sudden missed her mother and felt the need to go out and search for her. Akira also wanted adventure, she wanted to run and be free from the judgmental stares of other wolves. She woke up suddenly and looked around the den. Nobody would notice she was gone, so the young wolf slowly and quietly snuck out into the darkness around her. Her heart pumping with excitement as she walked quietly until she got far enough to run without anybody hearing her. She dodged tree's as she ran and felt a calming presence fill her with each step. Until she found herself at the border and slowed. She took a deep breath knowing that there could, and probably would be consequences to her actions. Then she slowly put her paw over the border and felt an rush go through her. Adrenalin building as she walked for awhile. Trying to track where they came from before joining the pack. Although her memory failed, so she tried to follow her other senses. Moving slowly as she went, her eyes searching the area around her as she tried to catch scent of the rogue lands. All that she could smell was neutral and pack lands though. Nowhere could she find a rogue scent. Her mind was set on finding this place no matter what. Until she came across a new scent and strange place. It looked like big stars were spread in a salty lake, but the thing about this lake, she couldn't see across it no matter how hard she tried. The blonde she-wolf immediately stepped into the water and tried to paw at the strange star like objects before decided that maybe she could pick one up. She tilted her head to the side, her tail wagging in the air playfully as she went and dunked her head under and tried to bite the glowing object. Her head missing as salt burned at her nose and she quickly pulled her face out and fell backwards splashing water into her eyes and making her eyes burn. Akira, now stricken with fear, jumped out of the water and fell down in the sand. Tired and upset and now scared of what now was behind her. The water hurt her, unlike any water that she had been to before. Her nose burned so much that she didn't want to try and sniff anything since it all was salty smelling. Now without the sense that could take her back home. "I shouldn't have come out here, I wish my mom or dad were here. All I wanted was to see my mom and let her know how things were..." the young pup mumbled as she sat up, sand caked in her fur. She felt like a total mess, the thought of stars in the lake was so cool until the lake burned her. Now she just wanted help and company, knowing that she would be scolded bad for leaving the pack lands. Yet she still would love if her Alpha or Father were here. She would take the scolding any day over being lost and confused.

[Hope it is alright :)]
Table by Sieglinde
Back to top Go down
Autay Tulie
Autay Tulie

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Autay Tulie - Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2016, 18:26

The earthy fae couldn't sleep. She had tossed and turned in the autay den, trying to find a comfortable position to no avail. With a sigh she sat up to look around the den. The remaining pups, Apprentices Ambrose, Corruption and Thaddeus were there fast asleep without a care in the world. She gave them looks of such motherly tenderness that one would think that she had borne the pups herself. But the look held a hint of painful understanding. The other pups that had been here had given her such joy that she could hardly contain it. It had been a while since the news of the deaths of the pups and every time she thought about them, especially little Petra, her heart would ache at their loss.

She had been closer to Petra than the others, but now that she was gone Tulie had to shape up to care for the other three. But tonight she was feeling the loss especially hard. She had failed her pack. Failed in protecting her charges with her life. Tulie had been distracted and was not with the three pups as they had wandered off and then crossed the boarder. No, she was watching the other boys, waiting for the others to come but when they hadn't she wasn't too worried. She thought the others would know where they were. But when she couldn't find them a feeling of worry came over her. She had started asking around if anyone had seen the three missing pups but no one seemed to know where they were.

Then the report came in and Tulie had been so heartbroken that she had stayed in the autay den without eating or drinking for a few days. When thirst finally drove her out she traveled to the neutrals and howled her heartache out to the heavens after she had slaked her thirst.

Now, Tulie gave a sigh and got up, taking one last look at the remaining contented pups. They would be alright for a little while. She would take a walk to clear her head. She didn't pick a way to go, but simply let her paws carry her away. Away from the pack clearing, to cross the boarder and enter the neutral territory the lay between the packs. Here was no wolf's land. It was for any and all to share.

There was no moon tonight. Only stars filled the night sky as if a painter had placed them exactly so and so many that one could still find their way by their light. A soft lullaby tune swelled in Tulie's throat until she found herself humming it softly. It was just a nonsense lullaby, more of a croon that she made up to sooth either pups or herself. When she finally took notice of where she was, Tulie stopped to look around. Her triangular auds swiveled back and forth, picking up the soft crashing of waves. This was a new place she had come too but it was quite lovely.

The stars twinkled above her as she lifted her nose to the sky to scent the wind. The smell of salt indicating that she had come to a different kind of water. A salt water. She had come across salt water in her travels to her new home so she wasn't totally new to the experience. Just one taste of the water had her trying to get rid of it. It was a little while later that she was more cautious of it. But her curiosity had one out over caution and she had found herself playing in it.

But this night she wasn't in the mood for playing. She was trying to get herself together and be strong. Tundra was counting on her, the young fae thought. What would tundra do if one of her allies couldn't keep it together, and an autay at that. With a sigh, Tulie walked the shore, her large paws sinking into the sand as she made her way. Suddenly, the sound of splashing water had her stopping in her tracks. What could it be? Another wolf? Prey? A predator?? As always, curiosity won out over caution and she slipped closer. What she found surprised her so much her jaw literally dropped open. Before her was a pup; and of such a color that it was pleasant to look upon.

When she heard the young pup mumble to herself, Tulie's heart instantly went out to the pup. "Dear young pup, who are you and what are you doing far from your territory?? You are not Erenyx, or you would be under my care and there had been only two faes and neither have your pelt color. Do not be afraid, dear pup," The autay spoke soothingly. She didn't want to scare the little thing, it wasn't in her nature to do so. She only wanted to know why a pup was outside her pack's territory.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Akira
Apprentice Akira

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Autay Tulie - Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2016, 20:23

Akira

"Speech"
The pup looked out across the water now, everything a reflection in the terrible lake, everything was there. Everything except the moon. The pup whispered to herself in wonder, "This night the moon must have just wanted to sleep... yet I still found myself wandering about without it's guidance or anybody's." Akira turned her head away from the water and looked at the ground next to her. Feeling completely ashamed of how foolish she had been. Then she looked back to the waters, she let herself zone out and lose track of all time. Just to be overtaken by the peace of the empty night before she got in trouble for leaving. Her peace was soon interrupted by a voice. Startled by the new arrival Akira jumped onto her paws and spun around to face the wolf. Her scent that of the pack she heard about that was enemies to hers. Instantly Akira started backing up with her teeth barred. That was until one paw landed in the water and she started to listen to the female standing in front of her. Her ears lowered against her head and her tail dropped as she looked at the ground. Once again ashamed. She had just turned on a wolf who was being kind to her. "I-I am s-sorry, I didn't m-m-mean to do that. Y-you just startled me." She looked up at the fae to make sure that she wasn't upset with Akira. Then she answered the question she asked. "W-well..." Akira cleared her throat in order to try and not be scared and stutter. "My mother is not one that can be found easily. She doesn't live in a pack, in fact the only reason I am in Pyrvanthros is because... well, my dad and brother live there. I wanted to be with them. But now that I am away from my mother... I miss her and want her to know that we made it fine. I haven't seen her ever since I joined and I was hoping nobody would notice I am missing." She paused and looked at the wolf, sadness clear in her eyes. "Now I am lost, and I don't know how to get back." Akira turned her head away, not wanting to look at the female in front of her. "...I'm Akira" Her voice a low mumble as she stared at anything but the wolf.

Table by Sieglinde
Back to top Go down
Autay Tulie
Autay Tulie

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Autay Tulie - Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2016, 21:03

She had startled the little fae. As was expected, the young wolf spun around with her teeth bared and ears laying flat in fear. Being an Erenyx wolf, Tulie couldn't blame others on their first reaction to her. Yet she was still the ever sweet and caring she-wolf, no matter how much they were wary of her. It would only be a few moments and then the other would calm down. Tulie sat her rump upon the damp sand, not even taking notice of it clinging to her fur. The second reaction that would be expected from a much older wolf would be suspicion. Wary of her genuinely sweet disposition and compassionate nature. But the second reaction didn't come from the little fae, for which she was grateful.

Tulie listened to the young pup as she apologized and explained why she was there. A smile of warmth graced her features when the young fae looked up at Tulie hesitantly. "It's alright my dear, I don't blame you. In fact I'm very proud of you that your first reaction to a stranger at your age would be defensive. You never can tell friend from foe. And like my pack, not everyone there would be as nice as I am. A very small few perhaps, but not all. When you are outside your territory young one, the ones in my pack would call you fair game. I tell you this only so that you will be on guard next time that you happen to wander outside your boarder." The pup wasn't from her pack, but being an autay and having compassion lead her to give the pup a lesson. Albeit, a short lesson.

Sadness swelled with the elder fae's frame. Her eyes filling with the emotion. It was hard to hear that this little pup was trying to find her mother, to tell her that she was well. "Oh my dear little fae. Missing one's mother is a terrible feeling. But you say that your father and brother are with you in Pyrvanthros? Have you not spoken to your father about her? To tell her that you are well? Does he know where she is?" She was trying to get the pup to think. Though if the pup had already done so than Tulie would just have to lead the pup back home. She would do it anyway though. Reason or no.

The pup introduced herself, giving her name freely but with a little hesitancy as she mumbled it and would look anywhere and everywhere other than the autay. Tulie inclined her head with acknowledgement to the young one. "Good evening Akira, my name is Tulie. I apologize for startling you earlier." Tulie inched a little closer, wanting to comfort the little fae. Her voice as soft as ever, trying to sooth the little fae's nerves. "Akira, let me take you back home. If they find you gone they will worry about you. I believe I can find your home, but I will need your help." Tulie said enthusiastically, her tail swishing back and forth gently in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Akira
Apprentice Akira

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Autay Tulie - Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2016, 22:25

Akira

"Speech"
What this fae spoke of confused Akira a bit. She was proud of Akira yet she had never met her until now. And now she speaks of a pack that she belongs to and how others are not like her. So did she not belong in her pack, or was she faking this kindness towards Akira. She looked back at the fae, now sitting. Her eyes narrowed as she spoke of Akira being fair game, "Then why are you being so kind, why aren't you like most others in your pack. Rather then belonging to a pack of kind wolves like you? And why are you proud of me when you just met me... I don't understand" mixed emotions filled the young pup as she looked up at Tulie, searching her eyes for any aggression. But instead sadness filled the others eyes. Akira wondered what made her like this. Her next series of questions made Akira look at the ground. "Well, yeah they are in Pyrvanthros with me. But... it isn't like mom and dad are mates. It was more of a deal, I don't know how father would react if I asked him to take me to find mother. Especially since it was like a one time thing. Maybe you have heard of my mother though? Maybe you could help me find her before we go back to the pack!" Akira's ears perked up at her last thoughts. Her tail waving excitingly. This wolf could maybe be the answer. But then the female offered to take her home. And asked her for her help finding Pyrvanthros. Akira's ears fell flat against her head as she felt bummed out that the night would almost be over. "Maybe we could stay just a little longer? I don't want to go home yet, it is peaceful out here and I feel free again." she looked up at Tulie and hoped for the best. Pleading with just the look in her eyes.

Table by Sieglinde

Back to top Go down
Apprentice Akira
Apprentice Akira

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Autay Tulie - Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2016, 09:29

~Bump for Tulie~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Autay Tulie - Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars of the Sea (open-Tulie)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1