Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventure Is Out There!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Delta Braelyn
Delta Braelyn

Wolf Information
Purchases: 2 Character Slots

Adventure Is Out There! Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Is Out There! Adventure Is Out There! Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2016, 01:24

Further explanations to any future leaves will be posted here!

At any time, these effect: Delta Braelyn | Apprentice Xymesina | Beta Reaper

If you need to contact me, Skype is the fastest way to do.

Last edited by Delta Braelyn on July 11th 2016, 01:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delta Braelyn
Delta Braelyn

Wolf Information
Purchases: 2 Character Slots

Adventure Is Out There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Is Out There! Adventure Is Out There! Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2016, 01:33

Some people already know, but to those who don't - today at 4:15 I will be leaving for Houston. Due to an extension I got on my college application, among other things, I will be traveling to visit the school before making my decision for the Fall Semester on where I want to study. I will be gone only for three days, but while that is not long enough to put up an LOA, a few other things are. Along with this trip, once I get back on the 13th, the following day I will be staying with my Aunt for a couple of days until I leave to visit my other Aunt (on my dad's side) from the 19th - 30th.

I won't be taking my laptop on the trip to Houston or the following visit to my Aunt, but for the two weeks after I will be. I'm not sure how well the internet will be at her house given it's in the middle of nowhere but I will try to be around through my phone and such. The same goes for today until those two weeks as I'll try to visit the site, however my presence won't be frequent as I want to really focus on my education and then family.

Desoto, I know I owe you a reply and I'm sorry I couldn't get it to you before I left but I'll work on my reply and get it to you as soon as possible. The same applies to Styx and Vanessa.
Back to top Go down

Adventure Is Out There!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1