Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zerek's LOA Log

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Zerek's LOA Log Empty
PostSubject: Zerek's LOA Log Zerek's LOA Log Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2016, 18:09

LOA #1: June 8th to September 25th

Hello everyone,

I am going to be gone for a couple of months. My grandparents have a berry farm business that I am currently working at right now. I work mostly Monday to Saturday starting early in the morning and ending later in the evening. Which I don't have the time right now to roleplay. My grandparents success in their business is very important to me and I want to help them to succeed in it.   The only day(s) I have off is Sunday and sometimes Monday in some weeks.When berry season ends, I will be back.

And remember ALWAYS be positive in life. No matter what you are going through right now, there is a brighter future for you!

See you all later!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zerek's LOA Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerek's LOA Log Zerek's LOA Log Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 14:46

LOA #1 UPDATE

Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are doing well. Lots had changed since last time I logged in on here. The new Age look looks awesome!
A thumbs up from me. Lol.

Anyway, the reason I am here again is that I thought I should inform you guys that berry season is over and I will be back to roleplaying earlier than I expected to be. Which will be around September 14, because tomorrow I will be packing and travelling across the states to attend a wedding of one of my Aunties. It will take several days to go to the place I am going at and come home by car. Which will be a limited amount of WiFi for me to use on my phone.

Sooooo, now that you know what is going on with me as of right now, I will see you all guys later next week!

See ya!
Back to top Go down

Zerek's LOA Log

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character :: Leave of Absence-