Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving At The Gate

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Arriving At The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 18:46

Snap...Khane cringed his features and closed his eyes of how loud he could have been if he would just watched his steps carefully. The brute was feeling nervous as the scent of wolves lingered in his surroundings, he was still unsure what kind of pack they could be. Will it be a blood thirsty pack, ones who will randomly decide to kill you on sight or are they doing it to trick him? He shook his head, "No, if they were you would be smelling blood all over the place, get over yourself." Khane growled to himself and relaxed his muscles as he continued trotting towards the border line, breathing slowly and quietly to his approach. The male's yellow eyes looked around the the foliage of his surroundings, flickering to anything that moved. Eventually, Khane made it to what he believed was the pack's territory, lowering his haunches and sitting in confidence that they will accept him. Raising his muzzle to the sky, the brute parted his lips and howled to call for their leader as the sound carried through out the colorful forest around him that claimed the name Spring. The call was powerful and low pitched to his ears as hit vibrated and emitted from his vocals. After his call, Khane began to look once more around his perimeter, spotting a small hare that will slowly make their way out of the foliage and into the open, the brute only had to restrain himself from killing and eating the poor thing as it squeaked and ran back into the bush from which it came. Khane now waits for the pack to make their move, his eyes searching for life besides the small game that makes his stomach grumble in annoyance tot he teasing animals.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 06:30

[ I'd advise a profile picture. c: Welcome btw. ]

The slightest touch of movement made her insides queasy. Her appetite was either desperate for more and more food or refusing to eat. She had dealt with the effects to pregnancy before, but none were as tiring as this. The black beauty strolled down beaten paths that some of the other packmates had made overtime, gazing along the path's lining where blooms of newly marigolds were spotted. As much as she loved the flower it didn't suit her to bend down to take a closer look like she wished. Marrok, her mate and pack's Delta male had been of recently putting in extra training hours with Elite Kenai. She never understood why at first for it left little company with her and the expecting litter. Once she started hearing little spats from him coming home, she made the connection it was only to protect the pups as well as her from danger. Juno had come to know that he too had lost his first, however, she was able to see hers after birth. Things will hope to change. The Caretakers had already said everything was going smoothly and the small nauseousness she was experiencing was just another sign that the pups are developing like they should. For the mean time, the Alphess and her had become much closer than she had intended, for it was only Juno and Lucy expecting litters.

Morning dew and the sweet nectar from various flowers wafted into her nostrils as she came closer to the pack's border. Rays of peeking sunlight snuck into the openings of the canopy of trees above, shining and warming her black fur almost immediately. Juno's attention cracked at the sound of a wolf howling just a few yards away. He had not yet seen her she presumes, which meant she was for now hidden in the small shadows the woods had to offer. Thankfully, her coat did enough of the hiding, but it was her eyes. Her eyes of which held the most vibrant green no wolf had seen other than her pack. The Delta studied him slowly. The brute's stance held a secretive side, yet pure innocence was registered. Juno kept her distance at a reasonable length, lingering her way towards him. Ears flicked up followed by her obsidian tail against her back, holding a dominant position a great Delta should hold. "What brings you here, brute?"

The pregnant fae lowered herself as the weight of the litter brought her down even more, a small twump to the ground. Pivoting her hind legs forward, Juno peered sternly into the male's saffron yellow eyes. "My name is Delta Juno. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 18:18

She lingered out of the darkness, her green eyes seem to flash to him as she approached but keeping her distance, her black blended in well with the darkness that Khane's own eyes couldn't spot the outline of her frame. The fae then showed her position within the pack,a delta, and it looked like she was very proud of it, she then asked what had brought him here to these lands. Khane smiled, a smile that gave interest of to his thoughts whether it was dangerous or completely innocent, his other pack members didn't know. The brute lowered his stance to a more submitting one, his tail dropping closer to his legs. Khane usually didn't like showing submitting because he felt rather weak but he knew it was for respect to higher ranks and those who could easily end his life. He then answered her question, his voice came out smooth, without hesitation, that was becoming deep to his age. "I come here to submit myself to the pack and join your ranks." Khane kept his stance that was a little awkward due to his inexperience that was clearly shown.

The brute watched as the fae lowered herself to the forest floor, the weight of her litter clearly showed when she was standing but sitting herself down it made a noise that almost made the male smile as it made a soft twumping sound that Khane could not copy. As he began to study her features she then introduced herself as Delta Juno, the name Juno clicked some memories back home, good memories was all he saw and that warmed him of his dear friend. She asked what was his name in which he replied the same way. "Khane, nice to meet you Juno, and I hope to meet the newborn one day." Khane smiled lightly as he awaited the next coming events.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 10:59

((Been a while since i got a post back, you on leave Juno?))
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 07:12

I am so sorry for the absence. I should've warned all of Age and not just Azul. At the moment I'm trying to do all my posts c:

"Well Khane, it's a pleasure to meet you as well. As for the newborn, I believe it's not going to be just one this time. You said you wish to join us, work within this pack like the rest of us. I would be thrilled to hear what you can offer us. You're skills and habits take on an important role of which rank best suits you." Juno grinned tenderly, shifting her weight from side to side and keeping her balance as she sat. Not only was the weight of the litter holding her down, but the fascination she possessed every so often a newcomer would wander along her pack's lines. Now that the fae's beloved mate was off doing more important duties, she was free to roam about the lands and every-so-often welcome a traveler to the pack if they were worthy of such a rank. So far, so good is what she believes to think. Warrior Aurora has been an amazing help welcoming new warriors into the pack as well as showing her true greatness of what she is yet to become in the near future.

The delta female flashed a smile to her emerald-filled orbs. "Before I forget, welcome and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite...hard." Juno chuckled softly as she brushed her ebony black tail across the dewy grass. She had no worries about the brute in respect, he had already given her his extent for her higher rank, all she had to worry about was whether or not he was fit to be in Alpha Azul and Alphess Lucy's pack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 00:09

Khane brought his frame backup to his normal stature, his tail still low as no rank has been granted to him yet. The wind slowly blew over the male's pelt, foliage picking up and swirling around in the gust of air. The male smiled before he spoke in response, "I believe you will find my skills very useful to the pack, however I wish for a 'top-down' rank so to speak. Do you believe I would fit a higher criteria Delta Juno?" Khane grinned after his response, letting the words linger and enter the mind of the Delta who seemed relaxed but yet holding the authority that a Delta should. The brute could easily trust in this fae and already finds her rather respectable even though they have been speaking for only a couple of moments. But there is something else weighing in his mind. When the male had made his way to the border, he found two strong scents, the border in which he sits on now, and a more...potent one more south to his position. It made him uncomfortable but yet it called to him, whispering in his ear and pulling at his nose to follow but Khane disobeyed it. He knows well that its another pack but does not know who they are and what they stand for, and that pops a question in Khane's mind. " By the way, I passed near another border, south of here, who are they?"

Khane decided to stop with the questions for now and let the Delta collect herself to answer. While the male waited, he took a moment to search the perimeter with his yellow eyes, spotting small changes to the brush several yards away, ears flickering to small sounds of pine cones dropping and occasional bird entering the trees above him.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 11:34

"The pack you speak of I lack in knowledge about. I wish to know more about them as well but from hearing rumors they seem to become a possible threat to us. For all I know now is that the Beta male has crossed our border into a nearby land, maybe the one you had passed in your travels..." Her words trailed as reality started to set in. Since she became impregnated by Marrok, she's come to know her surroundings more and the gossip throughout the pack. The fae had heard crude and terrible reviews of both of the Betas as well as the differences the Beta male, Steele and Alpha Azul share. It has been a while since she had heard of anything about the ashen female. Where is she? "It has some to my conclusion that the Beta female is part of this opposing group as well for I have not seen her around lately. I apologize, Khane, but surely I'll have to speak with the Alpha himself for further information on the topic."

"Back to the more important matter of the discussion, I'd like to hear about the benefits of having you in this pack. Are you more experienced into hunting or even fighting? Being the Delta of this pack as well as my mate, Marrok, we take the Hunters out on the evenings for a late night hunt. For the moment as you can see, Marrok has been busy taking over." She tilted her head slightly followed by a small ting of laughter that rolled off the tip of her blackish pink tongue. "It's not that I don't see you as being a higher rank like I, but unfortunately, all the higher ranks are taken as far as I'm concerned. If you wish for a higher rank, that is if you are proven worthy, then you must speak with the Alpha. From my eyes, I see true potential in you as well as a possible asset to this pack." Juno smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 02:06

The brute's curiosity in the other unknown pack grows as Juno doesn't know much about it herself, and with that missing information making the brutes mind wonder for answers, it gave Khane hope however when Juno said she will discuss it with the Alpha."Thank you Juno,I would like to hear more after you speak with him.Khane smiled at Juno once he closed his maw, listening to her next set words that brought them back to the main discussion of the pack and his skills. "Are you more experienced into hunting or even fighting?". By heart he was a warrior, but by mind he held strategic ideas that he wanted to practice with his other siblings but never had the chance. That thought brought some bad memories to his mind that almost made him shake his frame with chills but Khane ignored the reminder and focused on his conversation with the fae.

She continued, saying she and her mate Marrok go on night hunts with the other Hunters, and that interested Khane greatly. Khane liked hunting but didn't exactly love it, probably because he hasn't any experience, he was stuck with either watching the territory or training but he watched the other hunters when he could. " I'm more of a warrior then I am a hunter, in fact I haven't been on a hunt before but only trained and and try to come up with new techniques.Khane continued to listen to Juno once he was finished and she continued, explaining that the higher ranks are currently taken and that he would need to speak with the Alpha but it would take some time and trust in the pack to get that far. But then something caught Khane off guard, Juno told him that she sees potential in him as well as an assets to the pack. The brute smiled back when she did, he never had anyone tell him their expectations in a positive way, at least he never got anything in his old pack. "I'm glad you see it that way, I won't disappoint you."

Last edited by Khane on May 27th 2013, 21:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finishing post)
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 22:00

"It is great to hear you try your best to find new ways in hunting. Maybe you could even teach me a few." The fae released a small and soft laugh at her own words. It had seemed like months since she had a training session with Kenai, and the thrill of running and the wind blowing through her fur always sent a shiver of excitement up her spinal cord. "There is always room for Warriors here, it won't be long for you to find a friend other than me with as many Warriors we have already. Before I can jump to conclusions there is one last thing I must ask you before I dismiss you from here. This pack thrives off respect, integrity, and trust. As I have said previously, I see no problem with you and giving respect to other pack-mates, however you must promise me as well as the pack that when the time arrives that you will be willing to lay down your life to save another. With things that are happening between the Betas and Alphas, the outcome could be anything at this point. All I need to know is that I can depend on you when the time comes, Khane."

Juno's smile never faded as she spoke words of truth to the traveler. It had been some time since the last time she had accepted someone like Khane. He reminded her a lot like Healer Kiv. Innocent, but most definitely the most kind and friendly. The fae waited in silence for his response, flicking her ebony ears backwards at the noise of wood-pecker chipping away into an old oak. Orbs of emerald sparkled specks of golden yellow as the setting sun appeared in the distance. How long had it been since she arrived? She thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 15:52

Khane listened intently to the fae's words that emitted from her maw, making Khane smile most of the time, like the possibility in teaching her hunting strategies. In the brute's mind, this was definitely home to him, and as he sits breathing, his thoughts turn into a vision of good intentions. Delta Juno's next question seemed to halt Khane's thoughts, his body rather frozen except for his chest slowly moving to his breathing. The answer was simple but held a lot more meaning to him then it seems, he opened his maw to answer, his tone slightly deeper and more firm. The features in the brute relieved the smile that he once shown." As long as I am a member of this pack, no one will fall while I still breath. I will give to this pack my knowledge, my care, and my protection. I have been put to the test before and have not failed. You can be damn sure to count on me for anything this pack needs."

As if on que the wind stopped blowing against his pelt, the forest silent.The brute's features showed a serious and grim look that meant his intentions are to go austere in his cold words. Khane's yellow eyes looked to Juno's emerald brightening eyes, breathing steadily with strong exhales, thinking of what Juno would answer with next. However he thought of the Alpha, wondering if he will find him more useful to the pack then Juno expects.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 10:35

[[ You don't have to post after this. You may now change your name to Warrior Khane and roam around the pack territories. c: ]]

Her eyes brightened a soft green color for it was pride and trustworthiness she felt for the male. "And with that I welcome you to the pack, Khane. I know I can completely trust you and expect you to fulfill your duties everyday like the great warrior you have become. I hear by announce you from this day forward, Warrior Khane. I hope once I have had my litter that I will be seeing you a lot more around the packlands, you are free to ask me anything that is on your mind or help around here. I may be expecting, but it won't take me away from being a guide." She gave him a welcoming smile, but her eyes suddenly widened at an almost forgotten thought. "Oh my. I believe you would want to get your den readied. Here, I'll show you to the clearing and you can make your den before the skies are no longer lit. Let's hurry, I'm sure both you and I don't want to be late."

The early summer's sunset was a marvelous site to awe but it wouldn't take long for the sun to finally take it's resting place over the mountains out yonder. Never before had she seen something so beautiful than then the time she spent with Marrok in the Amore Glade. She grinned up at the sky as it reminded her word for word of what happened that day. It was the day of many things. The acceptance to have a family. The love they both shared for each other. And most importantly, the day that gave her the gift of an expecting litter that will soon turn to pups running through her and Marrok's feet. Her feet quickened at the excitement of to soon see him return from the afternoon hunt, his smile that warmed her heart and very soul. Khane trotted close behind, until they split ways at the clearing's opening. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Khane and welcome to the pack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At The Gate Arriving At The Gate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving At The Gate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Helidos Border-