Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Luck Is With Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Luck Is With Us Empty
PostSubject: The Luck Is With Us The Luck Is With Us Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 14:52

Blessed she was, to be living through another day, so bright and warm, the day rapped it's sun around the pale colored female. Maria she called herself, the one whom was traveling around in an unknown forest that she had entered just the night before. Her bright blue gaze searched the green brush that confronted her, surrounded her, blanketed the land. Only the various greens and browns where actually seen, but her perked ears caught a different sight. Small birds where chirping and dancing in the canopy above, while small critters such as squirrels and chipmunks where heard scurrying around on the crunchy yet soft ground. Maria's paws moved swiftly, at a fast walk, while she searched for the one thing in her life that she desired. A pack.
"Something, anything, a scent, a sound, anything!" Maria pleaded to the canopy that was blocking the golden light of sun and the vibrant blue sky.
Maria was coming towards a tree that looked like quite a nice place to rest with an indent in the ground that acted almost like a slight hole that wasn't finished, like some one was trying to create a den but for some reason was unable to finish. Shrugging off the thought, Maria happily laid down, resting her sore paws from the week of traveling.
Something amazing and crazy lucky happened just then. Maria took a deep breath through the noise, and realized that there was a scent of wolf, in fact, a strong scent of many wolves, that lingered in the air around her and on the tree.
'A wolf pack, I'm actually at the border of a wolf pack...' Maria thought to herself, still stunned by the amount of luck she was swimming in.
Looking around frantically, she wondered which way they where, how many there was, and whether or not they where friendly. Suddenly, Maria's white and grey head tilted back as she let a long, lonely howl to ask for the audience of a high rank to accept her into the pack.
'This is what you've been waiting for Maria, a chance to start over. You need this, no, you deserve this.' Maria chanted in her head as she stood there, a few feet away from the tree that led her to the discovery of the pack. Her face was slightly lowered, as she waited, wondering, if she would fit in around here.

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
Action/Movement

Last edited by Maria on June 4th 2013, 14:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name changes due to some one already having it.)
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Luck Is With Us The Luck Is With Us Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 18:05

The delta had been quite busy lately what with extra training and frequent hunts. His nerves were getting the best of him as Juno's due date grew closer, so the male had stuck to being by himself when he wasn't by her side. This morning led him near the boarder, a place he hadn't visited in a few weeks. The rush of meeting new wolves called to him that day and he decided to answer by trotting forward to meet anyone that may be there. The sable brute hadn't welcomed anyone since Ceryus who hadn't been around much, perhaps the next wolf would poke their head around more?

A warm summer breeze blew into the male's face as his pace quickened. Carrying scents of developing leaves and new prey being born intrigued his senses and made his tongue roll out to lap them up easier. Prey had been plentiful in these parts and three times now the brute had brought home a deer to the pack. His hunts didn't prove to damper the prey's herds, so he was glad food was so plentiful. Suddenly a soft howl in the distance caught his attention, making his brown ears perks. Averting his current path Marrok headed west towards the sound, his pace quickening.

Cresting a small hill the male saw a tree at the bottom and a wolf near by. Standing taller Marrok trotted down the hill in a non threatening manner towards the female and dipped his head politely to her. "Greetings fae I'm Delta Marrok who might you be and what are your intentions here?" He questioned, his voice firm yet forgiving.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Luck Is With Us The Luck Is With Us Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:27

Patience was growing thin when it seemed that this territories residents where going to ignore her pleading howl. Maria was tired of being alone, being venerable, weak, and slightly hungry. Her luck on hunting trips was completely dependent on the growing number of prey, in a slightly, smaller size. Because of the plentiful baby animals, Maria was able to keep herself alive, but just barely.
As she was about ready to give up on the pack, a single figure was making its way down the hill towards her. Her eyes widen at the male, because clearly, this could be her only chance of joining this pack. And she needed this chance. When the brute made it to only a few feet from her, he began to speak. Maria listened closely, trying not to look helpless and weak, but useful.
"My name is Maria, and I am seeking to join this pack." Maria spoke confidently, hoping that her spirit would be noticed positively and she would be accepted.
For a few seconds after she spoke, Maria took some notes on the brute; fit, protective, and clearly brave. Maria wondered about his status then, the Delta, he seemed absolutely capital of having his own pack. For staying in this one must mean he is loyal, or that he has a reason to stay. Maria thought about the subject before turning back to face Delta Marrok with her icy blue gaze.

"Speaking"
Action/movement
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Luck Is With Us The Luck Is With Us Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 16:56

Marrok was impressed with the fae's confidence. It showed promise to not be underestimated yet didn't scream disrespect to the Delta. He would have liked her to be more submissive to her, but wouldn't reprimand her just yet. Rising up higher Marrok stepped forward, his tail high as he looked down at the female. "Very well Maria, but there are some things to discuss before I accept you. This is a growing pack and we require commitment as well as talent to enter our lands. What skills do you have to offer us? What of your past, did you come from another pack or have you been a loner?" He questioned, eying her.

Her skills could be heightened once in the pack, but if she been exiled or thrown out Marrok might have different views of her. Azul's pack needed loyal wolves ready to fully commit themselves. These days it seemed like loyalties were fading, so the Delta wanted to make sure Maria here would pledge herself fully. Maria looked useful, but appearances could be deceiving. Even now in the pack there were a few wolves who needed to train with him on their hunting skills, he dreaded having another.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Luck Is With Us The Luck Is With Us Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 14:24

Maria shrunk in confidence when the Delta seemed to grow taller, to her it seemed he was trying to show he his trying to put her in his place. Though her head was down, her eyes and ears where up. Watching and listening carefully to every single word that slipped out of his jaw. When he finished she nodded her head, picking it up only slightly to address the few questions he had asked. "I understand sir. For my skills, I offer help with any pups you may be having or expecting, for I am quite good with the young ones. As for my past, I was born to two loving loners, but raised shortly after in a great pack far off from here. I left that pack because it lacked...loyal and honor. I hope to recover from some wounds that left on me here." Maria attempted to explain her answers to his question.

During this stressful time, Maria's legs had began to moan again from her traveling. Trying not to look so weak, Maria played her predicament like she was just sitting. Slowly sinking down to her haunches, Maria rested her muscles as she continued the stressful conversation with this kind Delta. As Maria sat, she began to think of her possibilities briefly. 'What if I don't get in? Will he fight me off his territory or let me go peacefully? Where will I go if I don't get in? Not back to his pack. No.' Maria concluded half of her problem before addressing the other half. 'What if I get in? Start all over? Who will I trust and/or befriend? Him? Befriend the delta, that could work. Just some one like an older brother, some one I can lean on until I get more comfortable in the pack.' Maria thinks, slightly happy, as she stares at Delta Marrok again, waiting for his next set of questions.

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
Action/Movement
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Luck Is With Us The Luck Is With Us Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 20:07

Smirking slightly Marrok noted her change in position to that of one more submissive. The more time spent in this rank the more Marrok had fallen into the old feelings of his days as a Beta. Nodding his head to Maria as a motion to relax. "Be at ease miss Maria I can see and scent that you are tired. Your qualifications sound perfect for the position of a Caretaker, but what of your other skills? How is your hunting and defending skills? We like all ranks to be well rounded especially if you were to defend pups." Marrok stated as his hind sunk to the ground. He too was fatigued from the long walk, but he also wanted to put the she wolf at ease.

Marrok wouldn't mind bestowing her with a Caretaker rank mainly because Alphess Lucy and his mate Juno were nearing their due date. He hardly ever saw the caretakers in the pack and this one seemed quite nice and courteous. Waiting for her to respond the Delta muffled a yawn and craned his neck till it cracked. "I apologize for the behavior of your last pack miss. I can assure you that here in Helidos everyone is quite kind and we all strive to remain loyal to our Alphas. If you were to join would you pledge your loyalty to them too?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Luck Is With Us The Luck Is With Us Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 17:55

Sighing at the beautiful sound that Marrok would not turn her away just yet, Maria looked up to meet his gaze as she spoke. Hoping to be more respectful to him. "I'm sorry for any confusion," Maria giggled slightly, "Yes I am equipped with the basic understanding of hunting, plus the strategies I learned recently from my time alone. As for fighting, I am more then well equipped. Of course, right now, I may not be in the best shape to go up against a whole pack. But trust me, any other day, any other condition, I am deadly." Maria explains, giggling clearly by her own stupidity and lack of better words.

Maria was amused with herself, her lack of rest quickly spending a spin on her normally well behaved personality. Maria looked down at herself for a moment, her fur ruffled and splattered with leafs and dirt. her head shot up when he started speaking again, his words including a second question along with more info on the pack. 'Helios huh? That sounds like a pretty good start.' Maria thought to herself for a moment before realizing there was a pause of which she is to answer him. "Well of course I would, they must be the dream Alphas to have such kind wolves in their pack. I would die for them right now if I was given the choice." Maria explains her position on the subject.

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
Action/Movement
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Luck Is With Us The Luck Is With Us Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 18:53

Marrok held back a smirk as the smaller fae told of her fighting skills. I amused him how much energy and determination such a small and forlorn looking wolf could be, it was refreshing. "I'm sure you could be quite deadly if given a reason to be miss." He said, a soft chuckle trailing his words in an amused yet respectful tone. Maria amused him, but had also earned his respect in these few moment of knowing her. Marrok could tell she was a wolf he could learn to trust and with the experience she told of with pups he needed just that. Deep down Marrok was terrified of being a father and to have another caretaker that he could trust might make the transition of fatherhood that much easier.

Maria spoke again and her new words caused Marrok to smile. Loyalty as the forth front of this pack and something he held very close to his heart. Here was a wolf who seemed ready to fight and protect the pack at any moment, pity her last pack for not treating her well. "Well my dear you may say no more. We have a position of a caretaker that would suit you quite well. You would care for the expectant fae's and tend to the pups as well as help with their training. That along with your deadly fighting skills I see no reason not to welcome you and accept you into Helidos." Marrok said, his smile growing wider. "You are now Caretaker Maria. I am to return to the pack lands and you may follow me there if you wish or explore on your own. In the clearing you'll find the caretaker den, so familiarize yourself with it. Once settled you can meet one of the expectant fae's, my mate Juno. Welcome home Caretaker Maria." Marrok finished, dipping his head to the new pack member.

ooc- You need not respond to this if you don't want to. Feel free to post anywhere in the pack or neutral lands. You can also change your name to Caretaker Maria and join the rank "caretaker" under ranks at the top of the page. Feel free to ask me any questions and I hope to rp with you some more
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Luck Is With Us The Luck Is With Us Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:16

ooc- Thank you so much for your time and letting me learn some more ways to role play. I am very glad you accepted me and I too can not wait to role play with you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Luck Is With Us The Luck Is With Us Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:21

[Please add her application to the accepted Helidos wolves, thank you x3 And congrats on joining, welcome to the pack!! ^_^]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Luck Is With Us The Luck Is With Us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Luck Is With Us

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1