Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silver waiting....

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Silver waiting.... Empty
PostSubject: Silver waiting.... Silver waiting.... Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 21:55

The young male made way slowly through the new terrain, coming close to the borders of someone else's lands. As Silver inhaled the smell the scent of a dominant wolf, and his body shook with excitement. Coming to a halt, he lifted his head from the ground and looked around him. These lands were stunning, and he found it easy at heart to fall in love with the simplest of things. Right now, it was these lands, and he found himself thinking about possibly living here.

Silver stood there, the sun peering down upon his back, and his spirits light and happy. Freedom and acceptance ran through his bones, and he lifted his head to let out a wondrous howl. It was short and sweet, and he called out for an authoritative member of the pack. His tone was bright and cheery as it drifted off into the forest where he stood. His Silver-whitish coat glistened in the hot summer day.n. He stared forward patiently waiting.

After some time with no response, Silver sat down upon his haunches. His large long tail swept the ground behind him as it curled to the side but did not wrap around him. His body was broad at his shoulders and when he sat it almost looked like he was puffing out his chest, and this was not the case. Silver was just an awkward shaped wolf, with a long body and long legs. Stamina was the only thing he could offer, and strength to take down larger animals. Patiently waiting, he continued to sit there on the beautiful ground that was no longer covered with snow. His lips curled up in an attempt to smile.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Silver waiting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver waiting.... Silver waiting.... Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 17:58

It had been a very long time since Steele had answered the call from a new wolf at the border, only this time it was his border. He had been free from the reign of the weakling for weeks now. His own scent rested upon the lines of his boundary, stopping unwanted guests or predators to enter what was owned by him. He had been happily arranging his den with Esmeralda, making sure his Alphess was comfortable and gathering the other wolves from the Helidos pack to join them. Erenyx they would be called, named after the darkness and vile of the Alpha's heart. The only shining light was that for his Alphess. He loved her, more than anything or anyone else in his life. But as the Alpha moved about his land, he heard the call to him, requesting his aid at the land separating his from the world.

Midnight paws moved against the hot earth, pressing his marks into the dirt and grass. His tail curled over his spine as he walked naturally. This was a stance he would keep for some time now and express once he needed to. His silver hues moved along with the scenery, ready to attack anything if needed. As he made his way around a large trunk of a tree, he moved closer to the brute. His nose notified him of the gender, while his ears were alert, wondering if the male was seated, lying down, or moving about. As the large male appeared before the other, his eyes fell on his body. The white wolf before him, sent a shiver up the male's spine. Sure enough the first wolf to come to his border was one that looked like Azul. A snarl rippled from his throat as he looked over the other. "Who are you and what are you doing so close to my land?" Steele looked over the other, observing the form the other had. He had only moments to change the stance he was in, submitting to Steele would be his best option. For now, the brute was no longer held by the binds of stupid rules. He made his own and followed them diligently. Respect was key and when asking to join a pack, submission was first.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Silver waiting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver waiting.... Silver waiting.... Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 19:15

A short while had passed and suddenly Silver was in the presence of a huge black male. He stood speechless before him and thought in his mind that he must be the leader by noticing how he presented himself. His muscles went slack and his broad frame slid to the ground and on to his side to expose his belly as his Whitish-Silverish tail curled beneath his belly in total submission. Now he hoped his foolishness for coming here wouldn't end with his life.

"I mean no harm here sir, I have come here for a new home." He said respectfully as his eyes burned into the ground at his feet. Silver fought his body o not shiver out of sheer panic and remain calm in case he had to bolt out. Then realizing he had not told the Alpha who he was, he tells him "I am Silver" calmly with a hint of fear in his voice.

Last edited by Silver on June 22nd 2013, 20:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color of font for quotes)
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Silver waiting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver waiting.... Silver waiting.... Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 05:37

The Alpha watched as the form the wolf sat in changed drastically. It was as if the brute before him was a stick of butter and Steele was the sun, melting it in a way to slip close to the ground. Showing his stomach to the brute was the best decision he could have done. Full submission. Steele was pleased in this display, having never seen it before when he ran the borders in Helidos for a while. The midnight brute kept his stance, looking over the other and casually listening to the white male. The thought to allow him to start played across his mind, but Steele wanted it to be absolutely clear that he meant business. There would be no slipping by or disrespecting his rank here. His silver hues looked over the other, and he spoke. His voice was soft and almost gentle, had it not been for the lips rolling back to expose his yellow-stained fangs. "What do you have to offer my pack if I allow you entry? What skills do you have?" Steele held his tail high above his spine and his ears continued to keep their alert position. His muscles were tensed, revealing each and every one of them under his thin coat of fur. The Alpha watched him, and waited for the wolf to speak again, hopefully he would be able to bring something useful to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Silver waiting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver waiting.... Silver waiting.... Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 18:18

Silver made sure not other emotion was seen though he kept his head lower than the other male as well as his tail lowered and a little bit curled under. He met the cool yellow eyes. What his skills were, Silver could answer that. It was not a hard question and did not need a hard answer. He knew he was good at fighting using wit, speed, surprise, and his bite.

Silver answered. "I can fight using speed. I am a fast hunter, I have a strong grip with my jaw, good endurance, and most of all, I have an exceptional instinct for my own survival." The last was sometimes not the best to have and he knew the other wolf would know as well. And he knew lying in this situation wouldn't do him any good.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Silver waiting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver waiting.... Silver waiting.... Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 13:55

The Alpha mulled over his words again and again within his brain. What would be a good rank for this wolf before him? The wolf that truly understood the meaning of respect. He named a couple things the brute could make use of, of course there was never such a thing as too much training. He could mold this wolf to be the killer he needed. Steele fought the idea to smile, battling it away for the time being. This wolf did not know him and he did not trust him completely. He was submissive, but that could always be a ploy. "You say you are quick on your feet, well perhaps we shall test your skills accordingly. What would you say to sparring with a member of my pack? I have trained her myself and she shows much promise, something I require in all of the wolves in my pack. She is my Elite and my closest friend. I shall accept you now, into the pack as a Warrior, but in the event that she makes you look horrible, or you show me you have little skills, I will demote you. However, if you can handle her in a way that I approve and can show me you deserve to be a Warrior, then you shall keep your rank. Rise Warrior, it is time to visit your home."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Silver waiting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver waiting.... Silver waiting.... Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 21:25

A couple minutes past as Silver waited patiently for the other wolf"s response, sitting on his haunches. During this couple minutes he got nervous thinking in his head wondering what he will say next. As Silver was deep in thought waiting for his response, the black Wolf finally spoke snapping Silver back into reality. As he listen closely to him, about having a spar with one of the pack members he trained and talking about testing his skills against her, he got worried about not doing so well and being humiliated when the event happens. When he got to the part calling him a Warrior and telling him it was time to visit his home, His heart pounded with excitement thinking about having a pack and place to call home. Then remembering to respond back, Silver bows his head and flatten his ears toward the Alpha saying to him on a respectable voice "I will do my best on the spar with her to prove my title to you and would do anything for the pack. Also I want to say thank you for letting me join Erenyx. I am very grateful" When Silver was done speaking,and when the Alpha left him, he went into the Erenyx territory to familiarized himself with his new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silver waiting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver waiting.... Silver waiting.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver waiting....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1