Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arres' Approach...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Arres' Approach... Empty
PostSubject: Arres' Approach... Arres' Approach... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 21:58

Arres had her nose pressed to the soft grasses as she padded along the burbling creek still. The grasses tickled her nose as she snorted with a soft huff before lifting her head to smell the warm breeze that drifted towards her. Shaking her cream coat, the sun catching the strawberry coloring upon her back, it was warm, and it felt nice as she felt the presence of wolves. Despite having been away from her former pack for so long, she was actually looking forward to this. Treading lightly her paws making small impressions in the dust as her ears perked forward, her coal black nose twitching as the scents of wolves seemed to thicken like a wall. The border. Arres backed up from the thick smell as a small whimper came from her throat, her tail tucking slightly as nervousness overwhelmed her small bit of confidence she had. The she-wolf attentively inched forward again and sniffed the border, taking in the scents that mingled there, then in an attempt to regain her self-confidence by belting out a request, she arched her head back, lips parting as a swirled, long mournful note drifted across into the packs territory. However she didn’t stop, instead her request became louder, it almost surprised her that such a loud howl had come from her frail petite form. Unable to hold the note she let her notice dwindle to naught as she watched the wood ahead with watchful silvery grey eyes. Nerves made her hide twitch and her paws tremble lightly in the dust. Arres had avoided wolves up until this point, and now she was asking for acceptance. Ears tilting forward expectantly, tail dropping in preparation to meet a higher ranking wolf as the she-wolf waited.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Arres' Approach... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arres' Approach... Arres' Approach... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 22:12

Marrok had awoken before Juno again to make his daily rounds. It was a beautiful day with the warm sun pouring down upon his sable pelt. Prey had been plentiful this past week and with the addition of a few more hunters the pack was fairing well. Pleased with how things were going a border trip began to call for the male as if someone was out there. Surprised he was when an actual howl erupted from the eastern border, growing louder by the second. Sounding female Marrok began to think a huge hulky fae was asking for entrance, or a challenge. Though the howl sounded pure the Beta knew of loners tricks to lure out pack members. Puffing out his chest and curling his tail up Marrok trotted forward, covering ground quickly.

Soon the male reached the border. More shock washed over his as his golden eyes saw not a hulky fae, but a quivering pale she-wolf. Dropping down the dominance act a few notches he casually approached her, his tail swaying yet still showing his rank. "Hello there miss I am Beta Marrok of the Helidos, you have come to the border of my pack, who are you and what is your purpose here?" He questioned studying the femme for signs of aggression, submission or dominance. She seemed sturdy enough to mesh well with the pack, but she had a scent of time without a pack, could she adjust?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arres' Approach... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arres' Approach... Arres' Approach... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 22:26

Arres immediately let her gaze fall as her tail tucked more, yet her legs seemed to plant themselves more firmly as she spoke her name. “Arres, Sir, m-my name is Arres…” the she-wolf’s voice was soft, her ears listening to the large male with the golden eyes. Not wanting to show weakness, but definitely showing her submission, she tucked her tail further. “I haven’t been within a pack for 6 moons now, I just wish to be accepted Sir.” The female dare not look up to meet his gaze, it was bad enough her muscles felt like putty. “You say Helidos, your pack? If possible, may I gain entry?” at the question Arres dropped her head lower.

It wasn’t until her mind began to think negatively that her nervousness was soon remembered. Legs once again trembling as she thought, “Perhaps I look to pitiful? Weak? Small?” gulping her chest rose and fell evenly despite what thoughts were rushing within her mind. As her nose was towards the ground she sniffed the border familiarizing the scents of all the wolves, sniffing she could even smell the male before her, subtle, but his scent was still there. It took all her courage to speak once more, “If I am imposing, I will leave,” daring not to move back from her rigid position she awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Arres' Approach... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arres' Approach... Arres' Approach... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 22:37

As the female spoke Marrok stood in shock as she appeared to melt before him. Never before had he seen a wolf bestow so much submission and fear to an extent towards him. "Rise Arres no need to crumble below me I won't harm you. It's a pleasure to meet you here. You say you haven't been in a pack in two seasons why is that?" He questioned for questioned raced in his mind of why she left, or was made to leave. Turning now to her second question he added it on to the first without giving her time to answer. "You say you want entry? What can you provide the pack with? Are you a hunter? A warrior? Can you heal or care for the young? Every member must play their part in the pack and swear absolute loyalty to the Alphas, will you do so?"

Marrok stood over the quivering fae, his tail curled as he showed his rank yet not forcing it down her throat. From the way she was acting he would need to show some sort of confidence or else the only rank he could safely give her was an omega. Not that that was a bad thing, he just hated to see her so afraid just now, shaking like a frightened rabbit before him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arres' Approach... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arres' Approach... Arres' Approach... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 22:52

The she-wolf now seemed to delve within her mind, what COULD she do? Arres’ ears flickered forward as she relaxed some, her head rising slowly, but not enough to challenge the Beta. Relaxing further her tail lightly drooped free from against her underbelly. “What can I offer?...In my pack no one had thought to pay much attention to me due to size…and…” voice, she wanted to say. Her voice had always been so soft, gentle, almost a constant whisper. “I know I pick up on things easily Sir, I’m sure if I was given a chance I could hunt, or, well I’ve never been around pups before.” The new idea of watching over squirming pups was a mixed feeling on the simple fact that she also hadn’t a mate, to have pups of her own.

Confidence washed over her as she focused on when she had been a pup, darting under brother’s legs as they had attempted to spar with her. Suddenly she barked out, “I’m quick!” recoiling she ducked her head awaiting the repercussion of the Beta, “I apologize,” Arres let her mind scan the rest of his questions, could she be loyal? Of course! Looking up slightly from her head’s lowered position she spoke, “I can be loyal Sir, I could never betray pack. Especially a pack who may be so gracious to accept me.” She didn’t wish to drag the pack down, and if Marrok the Beta saw weakness beyond repair within her, she would surely be turned away.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Arres' Approach... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arres' Approach... Arres' Approach... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 23:06

Sighing at her display before him the brutes mind swirled with mixed emotion. Arres was a respectful fae though a bit too submissive. He knew she wouldn't make a good warrior or a hunter from the sounds of it. She had no experience in healing though showed a slight interest in pups, that only left one feasible option for her, and he didn't like it. Before he gave her his rank he remembered she hadn't answered his first question, "Tell me why you've been packless for so long? Were you thrown out? Left at your own accord? You say you are loyal yet you've been without a pack for two seasons, how can I be sure you weren't kicked out?" He questioned, looming over her slightly.

Her eagerness as stating her strengths almost made him chuckle. Quickness was indeed a suitable trait to have and could be used as an omega to carry messages to scouting parties and such. Waiting for her response his mind drifted back home to his mate and future pups.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arres' Approach... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arres' Approach... Arres' Approach... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 23:24

Taking a deep breath, her chest swelling as if her courage were attempting to build, this was indeed a touchy subject and this was the only moment she dared to look up into the Beta’s golden eyes. Just because her old pack had belittled her, she wasn’t about to miss a chance to be in a family unit once again. Staring up at the large Beta, her own silvery eyes filled with sadness, with a hint of anger towards her past. “My pack thought little of me, my size, my voice, they didn’t bother looking past to see strengths. My parents were healers, and my brothers and sisters all were granted with Elite, Guardian, and Beta positions.” Seemingly shrugging she felt her tail droop. “I’ve wanted nothing more than to belong once again, to get a fair chance. I can understand if you grant me with the position of Omega Beta Marrok, but I will try with everything to be more.” Her eyes dropped respectfully, yet her head did not follow suit this time. This being the first time she had spoken that much to another wolf besides her family.

Arres felt a little better having that off her chest, maybe even a little more stable, but she realized she did have the bad habit of showing over submission, but it was hard to judge what was too much or too little when confronting a Beta from a strange pack. Glancing up she hesitantly added, “Sir, I will work and train hard,” even if the last statement didn’t do much she at least tried and had unearthed some form of self-confidence. At least enough to where the small petite she wolf wasn’t standing , trembling. No, instead she looked sturdy as her lean muscles coiled beneath her cream and strawberry blonde coat as her tail softly swayed between her legs in a submissive yet friendly gesture.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Arres' Approach... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arres' Approach... Arres' Approach... Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 23:32

Smiling down at her for her honesty Marrok dipped his head to her. "Thank you Arres, you won't be belittled here for everyone as I said has their own special place. Unfortunately I must grant you the position of Omega, but I urge you to train and perhaps you could rise in the ranks one day. Be proud to be here Arres for it is a fresh start. As an Omega you will run errands and help the caretakers tend to the pups as we now have many of them." He said smiling at the idea of his own joining the bunch soon.

"As you pledge yourself in loyalty before me I grant you the name Omega Arres. Feel free to follow me back to camp or explore on your own. I encourage you to meet the other pack embers and make yourself at home, for you are home now." He said adding in a final toothy smile before turning back towards camp.

ooc-We can end it here as you are now accepted. Feel free to change your name to Omega Arres and post anywhere you want. It was a pleasure rping with you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arres' Approach... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arres' Approach... Arres' Approach... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arres' Approach...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1