Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... Empty
PostSubject: A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 22:59

The fae gently followed the Beta deeper into the camp, her head slightly low as her tail swayed lightly behind her. Each one of her steps were dainty and virtually silent, she slowed to a stop and sat unsure of what to do. Her coal black nose twitching softly as she sniffed the air, scents of her new pack mates filled her nostrils. This was something completely new for her. Having been born into a pack she had never had to be accepted before. With ears flickering and swaying at every sound, and strawberry blonde, cream coat twitching she looked around at the many dens. Where would she make her den? Arres’ silvery eyes continued to search until they spotted what looked to be an evergreen bush, it was low enough to the ground so that the female could crawl beneath, yet small enough that her den wouldn’t be too noticed. Walking about the bush she scented for any wolves who may have wanted to claim the bush for their own den, but smelling none, she lightly scratched at the firm dirt at its base.

Arres soon stopped and laid in the shade of the evergreen bush, laying her head upon her paws she sighed. Yes, this would make a good den for the small petite wolf. Its roots were deep, and developed , well enough to make a good den, the needles would provide bedding, and also due to its small gap from the ground to the lowest branch, it would shield her from the weather. Laying under the bush’s branches now she had a decent gap from her back to the lowest branch. Watching out from the shadow she yawned and began to close her eyes. So much nerves had her exhausted, she wanted to meet her pack mates, but then again Arres despite her confidence boost, she couldn’t shake the nature that had been distilled within her since leaving her former pack. And it was on this note, that the soft strawberry blonde fae fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Of Erenyx
Lucas Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:41

Time had passed and he young pup was now allowed to leave the den of the caretaker or his mother. His tiny tail wagged with excitement as his tiny body was finally exposed to the light of day. Lifting his head to the sky, he smiled and smelled the scent of the pack. He could smell his mother and father even when they were no longer near him. Lucas pranced softly around he area, looking over the pack clearing when he saw a fae lying under something. Curious of the display, he wandered over to her and stared as her body breathed peacefully. A soft smirk attacked at the corner of his lip. He had a great idea which he knew would make for a fun adventure. Leaning back on his hind legs, he launched himself to her back, forcing his paws into her fur and press on her back. "Hey! Wake up!" he barked as he tugged at her ear. His paws firmly shook her body, trying his best to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 14:17

The pup was pulling on the female beneath the shading of a branch from the tree, if that was her way of stating it was a den, Aurora was horrified. As she drew close, upon the pup the scent of the Alpha's and upon the female, the scent of fear and abuse from members. Was this the pack new omega, she had overheard some speaking of her, but this female looked like she was strong enough not to take abuse from anyone, something deeper laid inside her. If anyone was good at befriend people, it was Aurora. Laughter boasted from her belly as she watch the pup futile fail at waking the female, and a loud bark was heard in attempt to awaken the female. "You smell of Lucy and you remind me of Azul, are you one of their pups? I am Aurora, I work for your father and I live here in the pack. Do you know whom this female is?" Aurora's voice was soft and kind to the male pup, Aurora's stance was down like the pups, not showing her rank or daring too. Although she asked her question, she knew and would dare to overstep the pup unless needing too. Lowering her body to the ground, she laid next to the pup and a few feet from the awakening female.

"Good afternoon dear, whom might you be? I am Aurora and this is... well, I am not sure for I have only just met him as well." A smile crossed her face, her eyes squinting as she was full of glee, being with other young and peaceful wolves. Aurora was changing, longing for these things of her own, and to always find comfort in other people while helping them in return. Hopefully, neither of the two would mind her kind intrusion. "Welcome, welcome. Come, the brush is no place for a wolf. Would you like to stay in my den for the time being? I am sure that whatever make you reek of fear would go away in the shelter and protection of my den. I hate to see other's sleeping outside unless they want too. You don't look like you want too. I am rambling, my apologies." Aurora went silent and waited for the female to actually awaken, and not be in a haze only seeing a pup and a large female in her view.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 09:23

Arres found herself being shaken awake, blinking tiredly she found herself nose to nose with two strange wolves. Her eyes widened as she seemed to back pedal against the trunk of the tree, “I’m sorry if this is your tree,” she felt foolish as she heard the female shortly after and shook her head her ears folded back as if she were going to be bit from saying this. “Actually, I wanted to create a den right here, but I was so exhausted…I apologize.” The small fae wagged her tail and looked to the Delta who called herself Aurora and smiled, “I do appreciate your offer, and I promise you your kindness shall not be overlooked,” thinking for a moment she perked her ears. “I would love help though…I’ve never dug a den before, and learning how would be wonderful. This tree has strong roots, I know, for a sturdy roof.” She looked to the pup whom she guessed had shaken her, then to the Delta. “Well, that is if you have the time to deal with the new Omega,” she shrugged with a halfhearted smile and flicked a fly from her notched right ear.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Of Erenyx
Lucas Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 15:17

Lucas quickly moved from the fae as he heard laughter behind him. It had frightened him, that sound had not touched his ears before, not like that nor that intensity. His eyes grew big as he saw a large white wolf before him. It was not his father, so he relaxed a bit, he knew if he had been caught by Azul or Lucy, he would be in so much trouble. But since it was not dad nor mom, he changed his stance dramatically. He puffed up his chest and looked to the female. "I am Apprentice Lucas, son of Alpha Azul and Alphess Lucy!" He was a proud pup, knowing well where his parents came from and what they did. He looked over her and gave a sly smirk. But as the other stirred, he moved further from her. "I am Apprentice Lucas," he said with a chipper smile. "You should really not sleep on the ground, bugs will bite you ya know! Mommy told me so!" He was proud in everything his mother had told him. He believed all the words either of his parents spoke, and lived by them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 15:53

Omega. Aurora froze, an omega and an Alpha's pup. If this wasn't a call for trouble, what was. It was now in Aurora's best interest to protect the pup, regardless of the Omega's disposition or not. Aurora looked at the Omega and smiled, "Please address me as Delta Aurora. Omega's must learn respect, and from what I have noticed, you seem to be alright. However, the pup is right. Sleeping on the ground is no good. I don't see it best as of right now for you to be building a den, this is a lovely place. How about you stay the night in my den, and tomorrow we attack this tree with power and build you adequate shelter. With the pup here, I feel it is not best for me to turn my back on him."

"No need to fear child, I am Aurora. A great friend of your parents. What are you doing far from your den? I feel I must take you home. Omega, do you care to join me in bring Lucas here to his father?" She looked at the female and then to the apprentice pup. "Do you not agree Lucas?" Aurora smiled as she nuzzled the pups head. "Come, come." She said as she lightly picked the pup up by his scruff and began to walk towards the Alpha's den. Patiently waiting for the omega to follow suit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 07:48

Arres felt her ears flatten in embarrassment as her tail tucked up against her underbelly so much, that she looked tailless. “I apologize for my disrespect Delta Aurora,” her silvery eyes down cast as she stayed under the tree even at her offer. “I feel it best that I should not attend your walk to the Alpha’s den. I am sorry.” It was bad enough she had made a fool by calling a higher ranking wolf by name, and had the Alpha’s pup near her, no, now she feared feeling the wrath that may befall her if she stepped close to the Alpha den. “Thank you for, waking me…I should start the den, I’m sure it cannot be all too hard.” Sure, she had watched her mother make dens for sick wolves who were healing and needed one, and her father as well. She had somewhat helped with her sister Graia’s den when she had her pups. Shaking her head Arres’ silvery gaze seemed to deepen with sadness, but with her eyes downcast, it would be impossible to tell the emotions that swam in the petite fae’s silvery pools.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fresh Start, and an Evergreen...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1