Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Growing The Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Growing The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Growing The Pack Growing The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 17:31

Lying in their den, Steele had already prepared the place for her birthing. He lined the walls and floors with hides of kills he had collected. He never intended her to give birth in their own dwelling, but they did not have a caretaker or anyone else to help with the birthing of their pups. Steele grew impatient, worried something would go wrong and his strong lineage would die out. He did not know what to do with pups or what they required. He should have forced a caretaker to cross over. But now there was no time for that. The days were approaching and they would have young around them. Steele was both anxious and excited, all the while completely nervous.

((Time skip was conducted, Esmeralda is NOW pregnant and soon to deliver!))
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

Growing The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing The Pack Growing The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 14:18

Coming back with her new Alphess a while ago left the fae feeling relieved and anxious to start her new duties. Time now was spent hunting and patrolling the new lands to acquaint herself with the new places. Azul's land now seemed a distant memory to Chiara as her paws led her to the main pack lands. A long day of hunting had left her tired and she was headed for her den when she smelled the Alpha pair and the scent of anxiety. Esmerelda had been heavy with pups when she met her, was she having them now? In Chiara's old pack she was no caretaker, but her mother had raised pups while she was young. She as well had had her own litter two years ago and had some knowledge as to what to do. Cautiously the fae approached Steele's den and cleared her throat outside of it.

Peering in with her ears far back in submission she called into the darkness softly. "Excuse me? Alpha Steele? If it's Alphess Esmerelda giving birth may i assist? I helped my mother care for young before and have had my own littler in the past. I'm not a caretaker, but I'm not ignorant to birthing pups. If not sir I shall leave." She concluded, eager to help if he permitted.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Growing The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing The Pack Growing The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 22:49

Alphess Esmeralda has given birth to FOUR healthy and strong beautiful pups. These wolves are now allowed to be played and have been skipped to the age of 6 months for role play reasons.

Apprentice Achilles
Apprentice Ammolite
Apprentice Jayden
Apprentice Samael
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Growing The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing The Pack Growing The Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing The Pack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1