Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new home?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A new home? Empty
PostSubject: A new home? A new home? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 14:43

-Aras black skinned nose sniffs the air making sure that her nose is correct. She stands at a scent line to the north of the territory since she was headed south. The black She-wolf had learned her lesson about pack territory once and would rather not feel claws and teeth rake her skin again. She sits at the other side of the border and tilts her pointed nuzzle to the sky before a hauntingly melodic song peirced the warm summer evening air. Her alrm howl had only lasted for about ten seconds ,but hopefully a nearby wolf would have heard it and would come to greet her at the border.-

-Her golden eyes scanned the underbrush hopefully. She wondered if there were and wolves close enough to hear her. Yet again she tilted her muzzels back and her loud cry echoed out over the territory just to be sure any wolves in range would hear her. She felt antsy and began to pace at the border her ears pricked and her eyes bear an excited glow to them as she waited patiently for a wolf to greet her. She suddenly remembered that she shouldnt look like a happy puppy and corrected her stance by lowering her tail and head into a respectful position. She kept her ears relaxed and her tail pointed down with her head even with her shoulders. She smoothed the fur on her chest where the white spot was. Her eyes still held the excited light in them being unable to make herself look dull.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A new home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home? A new home? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 15:06

"Must you cry like that? I was not far from you and your obnoxious tone in your voice has rather upset me. I watched pace upon our border as I approached like you couldn't wait to cross. What makes you think that I would allow someone as impatient as you cross into our home. What makes you worthy and what do you have to provide to us. I am Delta Aurora of the Helidos pack, under the rule of Alpha Azul. Who are you?" Aurora snapped at the young female trying to enstil fear into her, trying to shape her up and see how she reacted under pressure. Bright blue eys peered directly into the strange females as her lips parts to reveal a soft annoyed growl. As Aurora thought over her words once more, she closed her eyes, she had been a little harsh upon the female, but she was annoyed from the games of a pup.

The tiny creature had been a little michevious lately and Aurora found it difficult to maintain a constant watch on him, it wasn't her duty to constantly watch him, but she found love for the apprentice for the loss of his mother. Aurora's mind was distracted, many thought crossing her mind at once. Leo, Kenai, Azul, and now this female was just the snow on the mountain top. The white female recently bathed looked godly as she stood before the oncomer, a glow coming forth from her pelt and a piercing color from her eyes. "I apologize for my impatience this evening, please forgive me and let's start a new." Hopefully this female would be of use to her, help lessen the load, depending on her qualities and attributes. Aurora sat back upon her haunches, staring the female down, large shoulder breaking from her back in a lowered attack state, but completely calm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A new home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 15:25

-Ara is taken aback by the white shewolfs words and she lowers her head further feeling a bit ashamed of herself. She hadnt realised she had appeared so childlike and she cast her eyes downward.- I apologize for appearing like I did. I am merely happy to have another chance at joining a pack. -The black she-wolf sits on her haunches but keeps her head lowered.- My name is Ara, daughter of the loner Raphiel. It is a pleasure to meet you on this evening. -The black wolf mentions the quickly fading light. Ara was faintly worried about a lone bear or a cougar sneaking up on them in the twilight. Her gold eyes that were happy and excited now bear a light of concern.- Is there maybe a place that is a bit safer than here? I scented a cougar just before I came upon the border. It was stale but I cant help but be a tad worried. -The she-wolf seems like a motherly soul. Always worrying and fretting about small things. She would be a great mother if she were to find a mate.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A new home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home? A new home? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 15:47

Inhaling sharply, she scented the cougar on the wind, but it was not closer enough to cause harm. "We are fine here, I am a great hunter when needed, and as far as I can tell there is no harm upon us. Please, state you business female, or I shall leave you here." Aurora was further annoyed by the black female's timid soul, Aurora found pity and envy within herself for the female. "I will ask you once more Ara, please state your business here. A new home hmm? Explain yourself."

Cerulean blue eyes again peered at Ara, Aurora's stance lowered even more, her eyes closing waiting for the female to speak. Slowly she opened her eyes, finding the female in thought, and Aurora's eyes drifted among the scenery. Thinking back to Kenai and his adoptive pups. "You seem kind enough and smart enough to follow orders Ara, what can you provide for us?" Aurora's voice was stern and forthcoming as she spoke for the last time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A new home? Empty
PostSubject: A new home? A new home? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 16:05

-Ara picks her head up a bit and takes a breath only to release it into the rapidly cooling evening air.- I am good with puppies and am able to heal minor wounds. I was hoping to be placed under a healer to learn from. -Aras golden eyes flick up to the experienced wolfs hoping to find acceptance.- I am able to hunt small and medium sized game by myself and can defend myself and others when the need arises. I have been alone for several months now and have had more than enough to eat, but winter is just around the corner and I want to have a home and a family again... -Her eyes show a flicker of pain as she mentions the word family as if there was a death of someone close to her. The black she-wolf shifts a bit and then stands up shuffling her feet bracing herself to be turned down yet again.- I can understand if you dont want me. Its not the first time I've been rejected. -Her head lowers as she breaks down her own excitment. She obviously has some esteem issues from her experiences with other packs.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A new home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home? A new home? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 18:30

It was never like Aurora to be aggrevated at another wolf, she was not the type to usually attack others: physically or mentally. However, this new wolf before her had agitated her to a point that Aurora absent mindedly crawled from her lowered position to a vicious snarl. "Do not expect me to sit here and ask you multiple times to give me an answer and then sit them and mumble your words and take pity upon yourself." Aurora clamped her jaw shut and took a step back. Shame. It was the first time she had ever acted over her rank or personal boundries. Focing herself to take a deep breath, she inhaled briefly and focused on holding her breath, giving her mind time to calm. To escape her thoughts and solely concentrate on Ara and her needs and wants as a wolf.

"Please forgive me Ara, you have caught me at a bad time and I have my priorities mixed. Things that should not be on my mind are and it seems that my temper and bad disposition are solely being taken out on you." Aurora stood there, her body loose and low, her head and tail now suspended low. "I am not going to use my rank over you, I wish for you to see me as a normal wolf. Someone like you. You mentioned that you are good with puppies and that you have knowledge of healing. There was something stated about mentoring no? We do have a need for healers and caretakers. However, I must ask you Ara, which do you like more: puppies or ethobotany?" Aurora thought hard about what she would be better as, either way, she would be someone to help watch over the puppies. Regardless of rank. Possibly helping Aurora get the pups of her mind, and even Kenai. Chances were, that it might only make it worse.

((Ara, if you could please try to use proper techniques when writing your posts to your threads. Such as not using (-) before your post or during. Using ("...") around her speech to help differenciate her actions and words. Thank you, I apologize for being a nudge, but it is very difficult to read. It's distracting and irritating trying to decipher the difference. -Aurora))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A new home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home? A new home? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 13:30

((Yeah sorry. Havent RPed in a while I have to get used to it again. Thanks for reminding me though.))

Aras intant reaction to the higher ranking wolfs snarl was to lower herself into a submissive crouch. Her ears pinned to her head and a pitchy whine to escape her jaws. The black wolf had no idea she was coming off as pitiful. She had tendancies to talk to much and didnt know she had done just that. The sky darkened further as there was a momentary silence. Ara's postion relaxed a bit as the white she-wolf took a step back and sighed. The black wolf listened carefully to the now relaxed stranger infront of her and slowly stood back up keeping her head and tail low. Ara softened a bit at the Delta's apology, completely understanding how she felt.  "I understand and I also did mention being mentored. I feel that I would be more of use as a healer than someone who merely watches pups. I guess no matter what my rank I would do that anyways."  The golden eyed wolf felt a bit more confident as the white wolf talked about what position she would be better in, feeling that she was going to get accepted. "Definitly a healer." The black wolf nods at her own choice. She couldnt imagine having to let someone else take charge over the sick or injured. She was the one who always did it for her brothers and father, even though she wasnt the best at it. Hopefully be being mentored I will become better at it. She thought to herself waiting for the white wolfs reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A new home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home? A new home? Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 16:17

Aurora looked at the female, thinking long and hard of what she would say to this female named Ara. The white female stood tall, her back solid as she stared the darkened female down, Aurora's words strong and true. "You will go and find our lead healer Creek and seek council from her, you may ask her to train you so that you may be full of more knowledge from others. I will check in on you in a few weeks and I hope that you will learn to speak up and not fear anyone like you have shown me a glimps of here today. Go forth and do not stop until you have found your home Ara. Do not let me down." Turning her head she listened to the night.

The sounds of creatures lurking not too far made the wolf hunger for the breeze in her back, to escape the noises in her head and to listen her surroundings. Aurora looked back at the new wolf and let out a soft growl, more comforting than annoying now. "Welcome to the pack, Ara." Aurora stated before taking off into the dark and cold evening, the woods consuming her, the white no longer noticable in the shadows of the fir. Aurora ran fast and hard, her mind finally falling into the rythem in her feet. A slow counting process began and all her worries disappeared, she ran absent mindedly into the deep country in which she once ran to get to Azul. It almost seemed like she was running away, but her heart belonged there. Heart. That's what she saw in Ara, strength too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home? A new home? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new home?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1