Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] Empty
PostSubject: The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 11:25

The orange and white wolf limped along, wishing that she had someone around her. Why was she limping? The she wolf herself didn't know. All she knew was that she wanted to be in a pack and this pack seemed good enough for her. She shook her head before coming to the border. Then she backed away. What was she doing? She had been a lone wolf more than she had been in a pack! This was the hardest decision of her life, even harder than letting her half brother and father go. But she moved to the border. She raised her head, gray eyes narrowed. Then she howled.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 19:22

Strong paws steps sent echos into the uncharted wilderness as the large brute made his way to a new edge of the boarder. Morning patrols and a good run with his mate Juno had left Marrok restless, thus a trip to the boarder to scope out new members proved to be what he needed. Surging forward into a slow lope the Beta pricked his ears at a fae's howl coming from off into the distance. Interested in the new comer the male changed his course to veer towards the sound, his tail high and curled over his back. Marrok enjoyed being a Beta for it was his old rank in his father's pack. Here he didn't have the exact same responsibilities as with his old pack, but just the same he enjoyed meeting new wolves and assisting with training.

Coming around a bend in a thicket let Marrok into a clearing, where in a patch of sunlight stood a cream wolf. Eying her over Marrok walked up to her, his tail still high as he looked down upon the fae. "Hello there miss, I am Beta Marrok of the Helidos pack who are you and why have you come here?" He questioned waiting for her to answer him and show him submission.

ooc-Try to make your posts a bit longer and more detailed like mine
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 13:29

MOOD; Nervous

Aria lowered her head and closed her eyes for a moment. Her ears pricked as she smelt the scent of a pack wolf coming. She opened her light gray eyes and got ready to submit. She moved her paws in impatience. She watched a bug crawl by. The sun hit her, making her a cream color, and making the grass around her shine.

Then the wolf came, and Aria submitted the instant she saw him, tucking her tail between her legs in respect. He walked over to her, eyeing her, and finally spoke to her. "I am Aria, I have no pack, and I wish to join. I need protection and I promise to be a good pack member." The orange and white wolf said, keeping her tone respectful.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 08:33

Seeing the trembling fae submit to his Marrok relaxed a bit and seated himself across from Aria. "Be at ease Aria no harm will come to you here. You say you wish to join our ranks and expect protection, yet what can you give us in return? Every wolf here has a job to do, there are warriors, hunters, caregivers and healers amongst our ranks. What are your strengths?" He questioned, now eying her up with his dark golden eyes. She had reacted to his demand for submission near perfectly, giving the Beta the impression she had been a pack wolf before, then why was she here?

"Where do you hail from? You said you want protection is that because someone seeks you out or are you running from something?" He asked trying to figure the new fae out. His bushy tail swept across the dirt and curled around his large feet as his eyes bore down at Aria, seeking out weaknesses or hints of lies as he waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:51

The beta visibly relaxed and took a seat next to Aria, who relaxed along with him and examined the brute before he spoke. " Good, good, I feel safer already knowing this. Do you have enough hunters? If not, I could become a hunter, or a warrior. I am good at both."The beta asked, eyeing her and making her nervous. Although she had left her old pack, she still knew the rituals and responded to them with ease.

"I have no exact home, I was born in a den and left my family. Nobody is seeking me out or trying to hurt me. I seek protection from the predators, such as bears, that could kill a wolf." Aria answered the questions quickly, and her voice was slightly hesitant, looking for the correct words to put to the brute. "I am not lying to you. Every word I say is the truth. If I ever find my brother, Halis, you can ask him."
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 19:06

Thinking about her nervousness Marrok flicked his ears back in a bland display. The last few wolves he had met at the border were bold and playful, yet Aria seemed to shake in her pelt, what could she contribute to the pack. She spoke and seemed to relax a bit which pleased the large Beta. Rolling his shoulders back he listened to her going on about ranks, still not choosing one for herself. Part of being a pack members was abiding to their job and loving it with every ounce of themselves. "As for numbers of ranks we have a sufficient numbers of warriors and hunters. But back to you every member here must have a passion for their rank, for without passion one can't hope to succeed with their given job. If hunting is for you you should love the chase of prey or the thrill of providing a bounty for the pack. Warriors help defend the pack, patrol borders with other members and train amongst themselves in the art of sparring. You will need to think carefully as to what job you would like to do more."

"The pack can certainly provide you with protection from bears and such, but by being a pack member you will need to make a pledge to help protect it even at the cost of your own life. Can you do that Aria?" he questioned, looking directly at her now. He would not tolerate a wolf looking for a free meal and easy living. Pack life could be difficult and wasn't for everyone, but it has its just rewards for those willing to commit to it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 13:36

The brute had flicked his ears back, and spoke to her. " I love hunting, so I think I will be a hunter. If you'll allow me." Aria said softly, knowing what would happen next. The brute was eyeing her and probably wondering why she was so nervous even if she knew the rituals.

"I can promise that I'll protect this pack. I need protection, but I can give protection back. I will not break the pack laws. I will not hunt just for myself, but for all my pack. I will not betray this pack." Aria chanted, her voice growing confident as she spoke the words.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 16:29

Marrok's mouth formed into a happy grin as the fae pledged herself to Azul, himself and the pack. He liked dedicated wolves in the pack, and Aria was no exception. Though she still remained nervous, the Beta knew in time she would relax as she met others and melted into pack life. "I shall allow it Aria, just as you pledge yourself I shall say now that you are now a Hunter of Helidos. You shall be known as Hunter Aria and shall assist the other hunters with their duties. I urge you to meet others and explore the land yourself for I now have business to attend to. Follow my scent trail back to camp and you may make your den, welcome home Hunter Aria."

Marrok finished, dipping his head to the fae before starting his depart. He could scent another newcomer on the wind, a task he looked forward to doing. Looking back over his shoulder he grinned at the new hunter then darted off into the forest.

ooc-You may now change your name to Hunter Aria. Feel free to post anywhere you like
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 12:47

Aria wagged her tail as she saw the large brute smile at what she had said about protecting the pack. She waited patiently as he spoke, giving her a new rank and possibly a new life. She nodded happily before pulling herself up to her full height and spoke, still respectful. "I thank you, Beat Marrok, for giving me a new life, and I hope I can help the others with whatever they need. I will do as you say, and then hunt for my new pack. Thank you, once more."

Aria's new beta started off on his depart, and the slight scent of a newcomer hit her nose. So, that was the business the beta had been referring to, a newcomer, wanting a pack, just like her. Beta Marrok grinned over his shoulder at her, and darted into the forest.

Aria turned into the border, and whimpered with happiness. Unable to contain it, she let out a loud howl. Then she started to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Snow Has Melted Away [Joining]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1