Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Trip Down Memory Lane

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Trip Down Memory Lane Empty
PostSubject: A Trip Down Memory Lane A Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 15:28

Tundra walked through the lands slowly. The sunlight shone through the leaves, casting shadows on the ground. Tundra had ate fresh rabbit not too long ago, so she was feeling fine. The young wolf had done this many times, but has always been greeted by a snarling wolf or an angry alpha. So this time she didn't went too deep in the pack's borders. Tundra sniffed the air, the smells were light. Tundra sat down and lifted her head to the sky, and howled.

Tundra's ears perked up as the wind seemed to say "Runt... foolish pup... weak one..." The young wolf turned around slowly and saw a cricket. Her turquoise eyes stared at the bug as it made a annoying noise. Tundra hovered over the bug. "So... I'm guessing you want me to chase you, huh?" Before Tundra laid a paw on the cricket, the shadows of trees slowly turned into a dark wolf form. Tundra blinked twice and everything turned back to normal, but the cricket was still there. The young wolf barked at the cricket then sat down. And patiently awaited someone's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane A Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 15:25

Aurora walked on steadily, a quick pace that most others would have trouble keeping up with, and upon her mind were many things that she wished to hold dear to her heart. As Aurora made her rounds of the borders she noticed a small wolf playing fetch with the bugs at her feet and a smile crossed her lips. "Halt! Whom are you?" Aurora's voice boomed from a few feet away hoping to catch the wolf off guard. The large female entered the thicket and lowered her head as to say hello before continuing to speak. "I am Delta Aurora of the Helidos Pack under the rule of Alpha Azul, may I ask why you come here?"

Aurora sat down upon her haunches and looked at the young wolf, the way she stared at the cricket that was now hopping away from her. "Bugs hmm? Do you like them, you show signs that you would be a great hunter no?" Aurora licked her chest and front legs ending at her paws, cleaning the dirt from her white pelt to pass time until the young wolf decided to speak. Returning to catch her gaze, Aurora smiled, things were changing inside her and she found more love and respect for wolves than she used to. This was all because of Kenai and his son Leo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane A Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 16:59

Tundra flinched then quickly fell to a submissive position. Her turquoise eyes watched as the cricket hopped away, then focused on the wolf. "Nice to meet you, Delta Aurora. I am Tundra, and I have came to your borders to seek acceptance into your pack." Tundra slowly picks up her head. "I was the fastest hunter of my pack. When I was young, I used to train with crickets... until one almost led me to death." The young wolf glared sat the cricket, which seemed to be disappearing. She hoped she was going to be accepted.

Tundra didn't moved from her submissive positioning. Her ears perked up as the wind seemed to say."...Get up...get up Runt..." A growl rumbled deep in Tundra's throat, and the words went away. The shadows turned into dark wolf forms again, then they started to bark at her. Tundra blinked again and they disappeared. '...this place... it reminds me of...' The young wolf chose not to think about, then paid attention to Delta Aurora again. Tundra's tail swept the ground behind her. The seemed to be quite for that moment. The young wolf was patient, so she stared at the shadows on the floor. Waiting for Delta Aurora's reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane A Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 18:44

As the wolf fell to a submissive response Aurora was taken aback, thinking that this young wolf might have been abused of fearful of others and found that there was no need for someone so young to be so fearful of her. "Stand up Child, I shall not harm you. Tundra you say, welcome to our lands. Now, you speak of chasing crickets and learning to hunt crickets, surely this is not big game, so what I would ask of you hunter or not, that you train with others of your rank and learn all you could. You would not be an apprentice, but you would be regarded as one in my eyes. Do you understand this?" Aurora spoke, harsh but true words.

"Tundra, your worries seem to be holding you back from pursuing your goals and dreams in life. You growl at nothing and you make me wonder is disease runs it course through your blood. This place, reminds you of what or whom?" Aurora asked once more as she stood to face the young wolf. Their fur blinding in the brght light, it was glorious to meet someone as pure coated as herself. Aurora was joyful of the color, finally happy to accept a wolf whom didn't have the devil's pelt upon their back. Although each one she had accepted regardless of their pelt, had proven their worth to the pack. Hopefully, Tundra would do the same, if she didn't end up becoming an omega first. Aurora hated over submissive wolves, she wished for backbone in the young ones who came trolling to the shores of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane A Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Trip Down Memory Lane

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1