Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling the future

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Calling the future Empty
PostSubject: Calling the future Calling the future Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 05:57

The multicolored fae kept moving forward. Her eyes darting about as she padded forward, the blades of grass tickled her pads and she shook each paw irritably. Standing there she allowed a sigh to escape her maw. She really needed to find a pack soon, if not she would surely die. She kept moving forward, the usually bright, bold and daring female now held her tail low and had a wary stance. Ever since the male had plotted her death when she had been alpha, Tundra had changed. She was worried about what she was planning to do, she preferred to be on her own and was slightly worried about joining a pack. Taking a deep calming breath she stopped, the scents of wolves hitting her scent glands. This was it, she had reached the Erenyx border.

"I got to do this....." she murmured. It would have been easier if it was not that the male who had plotted to kill her had been her mate. Wincing at the memory she pushed it to the back of her mind and focused on the present. She lifted her maw so that it faced the skies above and allowed a powerful melody to flow from it as she howled. When finished she sat down and hastily licked her chest, waiting patiently for acceptance, or thats what she hoped she would get anyway. She settled onto her haunches, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Calling the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling the future Calling the future Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 06:07

The Alpha walked around his border, marking his scent in multiple places, keeping the lands divided. As he moved from place to place, his eyes and ears were alert and on edge. Who knew what wolf would come to their lands, seeking to cause them harm or worse, kill a member. Their numbers were small already, most wolves were too afraid to leave the terrible land they lived in for something better, something new. Steele promised his wolves order and a sense of accomplishment, pride, and sacrifice. But in time, they all would reap the benefits for leaving, some with rank and others with opportunity. Steele moved about his way, smelling for new scents and covering up old ones. A howl moved through the air, pin pointing his ears and immediately the male snarled. Changing his speed from a slow trot to now a full on sprint, he dashed around the trees and made his way to her position. His large body stood over her, staring down at her form, analyzing her. "Who are you and what do you want?" he asked as his voice was thick and filled with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Calling the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling the future Calling the future Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 13:35

Tundra pinned her ears flat against her cranium as the black male who had raced out to her. Stepped over her and glared at her. His voice filled with hatred as he addressed her. She thought for a moment, knowing that being in a situation like this meant that the male above her could tear out her throat easily. So it would be best to think before she acted and hold her tongue until she knew what she was going to say. By the male's posture she could easily guess he was alpha. Especially because of the fact that she had once stood in that position over many wolves.

She had heard all about Helidos and Erenyx from passing Loners and knew that Erenyx was considerably evil and aggressive. The two things she shouldn't do here would be try to be more dominant then this wolf, but she shouldn't submit to him either. Submitting was a sign of weakness and she was pretty sure Erenyx didn't want weaklings. what she has to do was show respect to this wolf yet show she was a worthy member and was not a weakling.

She dipped her head in respect to the alpha before saying calmly. "My name is Tundra, I was once an alpha of an old pack but had to leave for er......certain reasons." She hadn't really thought of what she would say about her reasons for leaving her pack and she realized with a sinking sensation how suspicious she sounded but she carried on nevertheless, her voice still icy calm."I'm here because I wish to join your pack and serve them with my healing skills" she murmured before adding in"That is if you will accept me" a lower, respectful dip of the head. She then waited patiently for the male to decide her fate.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Calling the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling the future Calling the future Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 06:37

"Never have I heard of an Alpha leaving their pack. Only the weak run from something like that, yet you feel you cannot submit to me?" he snarled as he took a step closer, allowing his fangs to to be viewed perfectly and his lips quivered with aggression. His silver eyes stared to her, snarling and growling as she had not shown him proper respect. If any wolf was going to be shown respect, it was going to be Steele. He demanded it, after all, he deserved it. He had brought this pack here from nothing, saving them from a life of only speaking. There were no actions, no fighting in Helidos. How was that any way to run a pack? Steele did not like this fae already, first impressions were everything and she were already digging a hole for herself. "If you wish to join my pack, then you shall submit properly and tell me why you left your pack, if you were Alpha. I cannot allow deserters within my land, for who knows. You could join my pack, then decide to leave us and tell everything you had seen and heard to Alpha Azul of Helidos. How can I ever trust you? You must swear yourself to this land, to my paws, and in the event that you ever do leave us, know I will find you and I will kill you." Taking a pause for a moment, allowing his words to sink into her brain, he lifted his head, still snarling and growling. "What skills do you bring to my pack?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Calling the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling the future Calling the future Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 16:24

Tundra watched the male's reactions calmly. She could tell that the male disliked her greatly and was disappointed about that fact. She took in all the male's words carefully, running them over her mind. Before speaking to him softly. "Alpha Steele, I have heard of you from passerby's. They have told me all about you and even from that moment I came to respect you before I came to meet you, face to face." She took an intake of air before continuing on. "I have no lack of respect to you, but do you ever think some of these wolves submit to you just because they are being afraid rather then respectful, but nevertheless, if you want me too....." She lowered her body onto the ground, rolling onto back and offering her stomach to the higher dominant wolf. Her tail curled between her legs in all acts of submission. She couldn't help but hate it, submitting to the Alpha, it was harder  because it had once been her, the Alpha waiting for the wolf to submit before standing over it. And it annoyed her to have to lie here on her back for the male Alpha. Of course none of these emotions showed as she lay there. Then taking in the Alpha's questions she answered, still lying on the ground. "Many say I am a skilled healer and I do enjoy the job, saving a few lives in my past, and as for the leaving of my pack...." her eyes grew dark. "My mate was plotting to kill me so I........I attacked him and left the pack, not wanting to have to put any trust in others. Plus, he was respected in the pack and I know many would hate me for it, and anyone else I cared for was lost or dead at the time" she went silent as she lay there and thought of the old pack but pushed it away. "Anyway, I chose to join here because Winter is getting to it's hardest, making it almost impossible for a loner to survive through it, and by all means I would never join Helidos!" She had heard of soft friendly Helidos as well. After her past she preferred the cold and dark, turning slightly evil herself. She stayed lying there and waited for the Alpha to speak.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Calling the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling the future Calling the future Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 06:46

Tundra is an accepted member of the pack. Sorry for the wait and inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calling the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling the future Calling the future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling the future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1