Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wondering

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 23:19

Snow trotted through the moor, her head low as she tracked the smell of food. soon she saw a little creature running, and took of in hot pursuit. She nearly caught it when it disappeared into a burrow. Snow growled, and began to dig, thrilled when she quickly collapsed enough of the burrow to get the creature. She dragged it's dead body out, surprised to find another dead creature, and it's children. The little babies were alive, but they were soon dead. Snow smiled and dragged the bodies under a shallow rock outing. It provided enough shelter for her to eat in peace. As she ate the fist parent, she let her mind wander. The pup from before was odd, so adult-like. It was weird, but the whole area was weird, and Snow began to wonder about her new pack. Where were the other wolves? Was she then newest? Was everyone like the pup from before. Uneasy, Snow gnawed on some of the bones, oblivious to the world.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 23:43

Zorg ran out onto the moor, He was Excited and exceptionally hungry. Blood the fresh kill he could smell it. Looking around he picked up a scent. Maybe if someones hunting over here there may be more prey. His thought floated into the back of his mind, as he ran accosted the soft and snowy plain. Thats when he came across it a burrow recently dug. There must be someone nearby. He thought about is as he picked up there sent. Following the sent he ran along for a bit but not that far. A second thought slipped into his mind what if this other wolf was rude and unwelcoming. He decided to press on. Thats when i found her. A wight wolf lying there chewing on some bones. "Hello." He said, Trying to sound kind but failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 23:51

Snow stiffened, brought out of her thoughts as a wolf came up to her. He said 'hello' and Snow was amused that he couldn't sound friendly How funny! She could also see in his eyes he was hungry. She pushed one of the adults his way before speaking.
"Hello. I am Snow. I would imagine your hungry, here eat." She could smell that he was new here, like her. She hoped she could make a friend, even in a pack like this. It wasn't bad to have allies. "So, stranger, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 00:07

Zorg looked at the wight she-wolf and then at the food. He laid down and slowly started eating. Stoping for a moment when he realized she asked a question. "Zorg, Im a new warrior." He paused for a moment. "Who are you?" He asked.
As he asked he looked fully up at her he realized. Her fur was wight as the snow and frost he had seen. She was a beauty to him. looking back down quickly he took another bite trying to forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 00:16

Snow chuckled to herself before answering.
"I'm Snow, as I said before," she teased. "And I'm a new healer. So Zorg, is that a nickname or full name?" Snow liked this male so far. He was funny, and looked like he could fine, well, not as crazy as she expected after the pup. "So we're both new here eh? What brought you here? My family's all dead, so where else can I go really?" She sighed, it was easier to admit to the truth here. she looked back at Zorg, waiting for an answer.

(Sorry for any errors, I'm so sleepy it's affecting my ability to press buttons!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 08:40

Zorg looked up from the food once again. "It's a nickname my full name is Zorganorg." He said. He paused for a moment then he continued. "I grew lonely in the mountain. I would rather live with a pack then alone and This one honors killing, Which is nearly the only thing i'm good at." He looked down for a moment he finished the small meal and then went back to the conversation. He smiled for a moment, "I hope this pack is better than being alone." He muttered just loud enough to hear. He paused for a moment "So your the new healer, What do they do?" he asked wonderingly. Healers, Don't bodys heal themselves. He wondered. With a questioning look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 18:40

Snow chuckled, looking at Zorganorg with a smile. The look on his face was hilarious. "Healers use various plants to help the body heal themselves, like preventing an infection. Or curing a cold. Sometimes the body needs a little shove." She said. "What did you expect?" Snow teased. Zorg seemed pretty nice, but was clear that he could kill. The fact he said it was the only thing he was good at was odd, every wolf could do good at more then one thing, even if it's a small gift, like being a little faster or smarter, or being able to tell what the other wolves were thinking without trying. Or being attractive, the list just went on and on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 19:04

Still a bit confused decided he had an image of what healers do. But not much of one. "So you help the sick and the hurt?" he asked sort of hoping he didn't sound like an idiot, But he did anyways. Looking at her he realized how dumb he  sounded. She was laughing, at him, No it couldn't be oh who was he kidding she was. But he didn't care he liked her small grin. Zorg looked around a bit. He returned to the conversation quickly realizing he was spacing off. Quickly looking down and at the bones of the previous meal. "Thanks by the way." he managed to mutter. The first time he had said thanks in a while it was hard to get out, he didn't know why though. Looking back up he lays there Smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 19:47

Snow smiled. "Yes, healers help the sick and the hurt so they don't get more sick and hurt. And your welcome, Zorganaorg." Snow like Zorg so far. He was nice, and it was good to see a wolf who didn't judge and pick away at her.
"So, Zorg, how about we race? See who can get from here to, hm, let's say, "Snow nodded to a large cluster of rocks a few meters away. "To that cluster of rocks. Loser has to bury the bones." Snow smiled, a friendly race was fun, and she wanted to stretch her limbs a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 20:16

"Sure, we can race." Zorg said, the stakes were low, so he figured it didn't matter if he won or lost. Looking nearby he seen the rock cluster she was talking about. He smiled "Challenge accepted!" he muttered.  Zorg stood up quickly and Yelled "3,2,1 GO!" Quickly as he sprinted for the rocks. He smiled hoping the head start would help him out a bit. He felt the cold snow on his paws, and wind rush past his ears.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 16:38

Snow growled and shot of after Zorg, her head low and her legs taking longer and longer strides as she increased her speed. First she trialed in the snow path Zorg had cleared, then when she was close enough, jumped and plowed through the snow. She smiled to herself as the rocks grew closer, females were normally faster then males in the wolf world, after all. Even if she didn't, it was good to run every now and then. It was something she was good at often. She remembered the first time she had raced her siblings, so long ago. Every memory was caught in her mind, but some, like this one, were losing their glow, Snow even forgot a few moments. But she needed to move on, so she just pushed harder forward.
(Who should win?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:16

Zorg raced on but then noticed she was gaining on him. Sprinting with all his might he gained speed. But for some reason was still she still keep up with him. Zorg could see the rocks getting closer. The cold soft snow ran on his paws every step. He longed for victory. The wind was blowing past his ears and he was determined. But he soon realized she had passed him a bit. Smiling he charged forward. He had an adrenalin rushing through his veins he could feel the warm blood pumping in him. They were close but he needed to give it his all if he wanted to win.

(you can if you want...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:22

Snow pushed harder and harder, she was winning! The rocks were just in front of her now. The cool wind pushed her fur, but she kept her head and tail low, plowing as fast as she could. Snow could tell soon she would begin to slow, stamina at this speed wasn't very easy. Grasses passed in blurs and Snow pressed forward, ignoring the fact it wasn't as easy as it had been before. After this I'm spending more time running. I'm getting out of it!She thought as she finally reached the rocks, and circled them once to slow down before she stopped, so she won't hit them.
(Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Wondering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Erenyx :: Erenyx :: Pack Territories :: Hunting Moor-