Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love in all the right places (Aurora)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Love in all the right places (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Love in all the right places (Aurora) Love in all the right places (Aurora) Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 07:22

As the end of the day was nearing, Kenai moved from the pack clearing. He looked around to the other wolves, watching as they lived among the pack. But there was only one wolf he was fully concerned with, Aurora. The Delta had captured his attention and solidified his ideas on love once more. He had never had a mate with another wolf, or done anything like that, but he loved other wolves as family. Azul and Lucy were his closest friends in the pack, the two wolves he could share anything with. But today would be a change for the brute. He walked to the Alpha's den, making an entrance slow and steady. Azul had greeted him with the same smile as he had done times before. The two shared light conversation of pack matters, but Kenai quickly pressed the issue for his real reason being in the Alpha's home. After little consideration, Kenai received the Alpha's blessing. His tail wagged slightly behind him and soon he found himself darting from the den. His eyes set on the den of the Delta herself. His tail hung between his legs, and his face was controlled by his brain. No emotions. "Aurora," he said softly as he looked to the entrance. As she appeared, he looked to her with a serious expression.

"Aurora, come with me to Amor Glade. There are matters we need to discuss for this coming spring." As he said this, he turned to the way headed for the Glade. As the sun was beginning to fall behind the hills, he hurried his speed, racing until his paws met the soft cushions of the gentle flowers. He waited for her, watching as the sun shone across her pelt, reflecting just how beautiful she was. "Aurora, please come here?" he asked with a solemn tone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love in all the right places (Aurora) Love in all the right places (Aurora) Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 09:35

Eyes closed, she peacefully slept, trying to catch up on much needed sleep. The pack numbers were growing and it had been a couple of days since she had last see her love. Only knowing that when she was kept from him, she could see him within her dreams. For she was never apart from him when she slept. Something startled her and awoke her suddenly and for a brief moment, Aurora was not sure wether or not she was dreaming, when she heard his voice call her name. With a long stretch, she yawned letting her jaws snap shut, and walked to the entrence of her den. As she approached him, he stood there expressionless, and Aurora could feel the knot in her stomach tighten. "Yes Kenai?" She answered him politely before exiting her den to stand tall before him. 'Maybe there are pressing matters to attend to within the pack?' Aurora thought to herself as she looked him over. It was then he spoke and Aurora couldn't help but feel uneasy.

In a flash, Kenai bolted from his spot, racing towards the Amor Glade when he asked her to meet him. Taking a moment to collect herself and her own thoughts, she took off as a simple pace, but with a bit of force. Her mind raced as faster than her own legs could carry her, with her heart nearly escaping her chest. In the distance, Aurora could spot the husky male, how beautiful his pelt looked in the darkening sky. It was stunning. A smile slowly crept across her face as she entered the glen, the flowers caressing her paws, as the soft ground caved around her pads. Slowing down, she approached him as he called out for her. When she was upon him, she sat down before him. Although he mind raced with good and bad thoughts, Aurora couldn't distiguish wether or not he was upset or glad, but the goofy smile she gave him could crack any wall. "Yes, Kenai. I have followed you here as you asked, is everything alright? Should I be worried about anything?" Aurora asked him, the slight tone in her voice had a panic within, but she remained calm before him. Slowly she wrapped her tail around her paws and held her head high, for she felt this was a matter of pack necessities and not personal. Kenai had her confused, which she believed was his intent.
Back to top Go down
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Love in all the right places (Aurora) Love in all the right places (Aurora) Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 07:06

The brute had been thinking of the perfect words to say for some time. He knew what he wanted to say, but not quite how he wanted to word it. Kenai had never felt the feelings one associated with a female. Nothing had ever existed like this feeling now, and so it was certain the male was feeling the effects of love. The Elite had been the trusted adviser of the Alpha and his mate. He had helped the two of them become happy, but now the brute was feeling it was his turn to be happy. He looked to Aurora, her bright white coat shone perfectly around them. He could not keep the smile hidden for long as he gazed upon her coat. Clearing his throat, he looked to her. "Aurora, with the coming change of the season, the Alpha has told me of a couple wolves in the pack who are going to have a few pups to add to our ranks. Which means hunts will be more serious and necessary. You and I will both be in charge of the hunts and making sure the pack is going to be stacked with the kill pile." He paused for a moment and then looked to the ground. How was he going to go about this? He decided it would be best to not make her wait any longer. "Aurora, I would be honored if you will be my mate. Would you accept my request to stand by my side until I take my last breath?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love in all the right places (Aurora) Love in all the right places (Aurora) Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 13:51

The white female was quite as she listen to the one wolf who had stolen her heart before, only to hear his remarks about other's having pups and how serious the hunting was to become to feed the unborn pups this coming spring. Aurora frowned for a moment, until his voice rang out once more before her, this time Aurora's whole body trembled with excitement. Not giving herself a moment to answer or even a moment to breath, she raced to his side and submitted beneath him, her warm pink tongue tenderly licking his chin as her long and flowing tail swayed behind her. Soon, her voice follow, "Yes, Kenai... It would be my honor to become your mate. Your request has been permitted and I gratefully accept." Still there was a bit of disappointment within her heart, deep down, Aurora wished for nothing more than to have a family with Kenai. To assist him on hunts until she wasn't able to do so any longer, to complete their natural duties as wolves to populate the pack numbers. Yet, it surprised her, who was going to be having pups, and should Kenai and Aurora be able to have a chance. This bothered her, but, she figured they would have their chance, if not soon then hopefully by next year. As she drew her rear to a sitting position she rested her head upon his shoulder and waited for a response. However, it was then that Aurora didn't want one.

Aurora could envision it, lying in his den with him, curled up beside him. Their bodies entangled within one another. The sounds of whelps nursing and crying for attention from both parents. Aurora smiled for a brief moment and closed her eyes, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. It was comforting and for the rest of her life she would stand beside him, until there was no more. "Kenai, even after your last breath, I will still love you. Love is infinitive. It can be created for new loves as well." Aurora hoped this subtle hint would be enough, but she couldn't stop speaking, her mind had taken over for her finishing out her thoughts, "I hope that one day, I can give you the family you deserve, and give you the blessing of being a father and I, a mother, and hope that tragedy doesn't strike us down once more. Kenai, that would be the greatest gift of all." In horror, Aurora looked up at him, her bright blue eyes wide and glossy compared to his, she was embarrassed that it had come out like that. Sure, everyone knew that Aurora wished to have a family, the confused female had been through so much. Fighting her way to the top to serve Azul as his Delta, battling her own sexuality only to realize that she could be accepted by all regardless of what she chose, finding love out of death, and now seeking out her happily ever after. Aurora was in pure bliss. All she wished to do now, was lie with him, and connect with him on an intimate level, to consummate their joining in 'paws'.
Back to top Go down
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Love in all the right places (Aurora) Love in all the right places (Aurora) Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 14:50

Kenai listened to her words and gave a quick smile to her response. She then continued to speak of a family, showing nothing but affection and love for the brute. Luckily for him, he had already asked both questions to his Alpha and Azul had already granted him his blessing. Kenai licked her muzzle, taking in her scent and nuzzling his cheek to hers. His metallic eyes stared into her bright hues. "I want nothing more than to have a family with you Aurora. The last litter was not of my own, as you know. I have already asked the permission of our Alpha and he has allowed us to start a new and to grow the pack to our hearts' content." He paused for a moment, looking from side to side around them. His eyes looked to the sky, watching as the sun was setting ever so slowly. A large smile widened over his maw and his eyes targeted her frame. He could feel his body getting aroused and excited by her actions, wanting nothing more than to collide into one with the fae. "If you will allow it, Aurora, I would like to consummate our love for one another here and now, if you will?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love in all the right places (Aurora) Love in all the right places (Aurora) Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 20:24

Time Skip

Aurora lay upon her back, the white fur pressed into the lightly fallen snow in the thick wood, how peaceful it was, how she felt for the first time to have someone love her for all that she was worth. It was a different feeling for her, to have him take control, to love her in everyway possible. Aurora finally felt whole, there was no void in her life any longer. When Kenai took her innocence, it wasn't painful, but joyful for her. In every way, they were now one. Kenai was hers, as she was his, and Aurora was blissful of their engagement in life. The world was no longer a threat to her, the pack now meant more to her, and it all seemed to make sense to the white wolf. *A family...* Aurora smiled, as she pictured little pups, climbing over Kenai in the bright sun, awakening them for the days adventure's. She could see their faces as they adored her and showed affection in every way, their tiny tails. Aurora just smiled. It was all too much for her to take in. The feeling was mutual, she knew that, but she knew that Kenai would have to return to his duties, as would she. Yet, she hoped that by some miracle that their family would begin sooner than she hoped, that as Kenai taking her virture for the first time, she would by chance become impregnated and by spring they would have a family. Only time would tell...

Aurora rolled upon her side, facing the handsome male beside her, studying every feature about him. How the mixture of colors made him look older and wiser, how a certain cowlick upon the side of his neck stuck out in the opposite direction of his pelt, how tender he was when he was not running around working. The white female stood up and nuzzled his head, awaiting for him to rise before her, with the tender kisses she gently licked the top of his head before speaking, "Kenai, I love you with every fiber of my being. It was my honor to give you what no one was ever able to take from me. I, I feel special, it was special for me. The bliss I feel, how whole I feel. There is no void when I am with you, no heart break, and I know that for the rest of our days together, they will be spent beside you, every night in our den. Our lives are just beginning, and I am thankful that the rest of my days will be spent with you." Aurora choked on her words, it was far too emotional for her. There were no word to describe how she felt for the male, how much she adored and cherished him, to no extent the love for him would never die until she herself was apart of the ground becoming a part of the earth. Rising into new grass, where she would journey through the circle of life once more. Aurora couldn't fathom a day without him, but, still duties called for the female.

Although she wished to stay her forever with him, to love him once more, to have him love her again and again. Azul counted on the two of them to guide the others with knowledge and wisdom that many other's needed in this time of the packs. Kenai as Elite had his own duties to prepare, while Aurora as Delta needed to make her rounds to the borders, preparing for the welcoming of any who searched for a home. Dreading what she needed to say, she looked at him, her cerulean blue eyes meeting his. Slowly she stepped closer to him, drawing her face to his as she rubbed up against his cheek and neck. "My love, duties call. Tonight, I shall see you, I will be waiting for you within your den." Another warm embrace and she was off, leaving him alone in the wood to ponder what just took place. Aurora ran, hard and long, her mind racing as she watched her life unfold before her. All her dreams were coming true, there was one last thing for her to accomplish, but she knew that would come in time. *Proof, he needs proof.* Aurora thought in her mind, as her upper lip curled to reveal a grin. Pride swelled through her veins, Aurora was on a roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love in all the right places (Aurora) Love in all the right places (Aurora) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love in all the right places (Aurora)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1