Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 19:45

The raven colored wolf bounded into humid moon bleached forest. It was getting darker, almost sunset when the sun kissed the earth and the stars showed their shine. A shadow the same color as the creature jumped over a damp mossy log, and waited. Ears flickering, tail twitching, eyes darting. She lifted her muzzle and a long low wail surrounded the tranquil wildwood. The moon showed it's face as she howled, and a few birds fluttered from their perches. A unalike scent drifted into her nose. other wolves. she thought. Pack territory, hmm... I wonder if they're close? The scent became stronger as she trotted forward.
    "Hello?" She asked "Is anyone there?" She called once more. It was getting late, so she tucked her muzzle into her fur and drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 14:19

Late winter was not one of Marrok's favorite season. Slush and cold mixed into a sloppy mess under his large paws, making them wet and slippery. Lifting his paws higher as he walked made him look awkward and slow, though it helped his feet a bit. Birds could be heard now as they returned to these lands and filled the winter silence with songs and twitters. Soon prey would return and multiply, making hunting easier with stupid baby animals running about. Grinning at the idea of fawns and young hares to catch Marrok became distracted and nearly jumped when he heard a low howl emit from the distance. Perking his large ears to it he identified a fae howling near the border, a loner. Picking up his pace he trotted towards her, forgetting about his feet placement and soon becoming drenched in winter slush.

Coming to the border a raven colored fae greeted his senses as she stood there calling for someone. Looking her over and seeing the immediate threat he approached carefully. "Hello there miss I am Marrok, Beta of the pack of Helidos run by Alpha Azul and Alphess Lucy. Who are you and why have you come to howl by our border?" He asked, his voice stern, yet calm and curious. More and more wolves seemed to be flocking to the borders these days, and most were welcomed as new members. Numbers were needed against Erenyx as their threat mounted higher everyday, could this fae assist them?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 16:16

"Hello there miss I am Marrok, Beta of the pack of Helidos run by Alpha Azul and Alphess Lucy. Who are you and why have you come to howl by our border?" She heard a voice speak. She jumped up and came nose to nose with a muscular reddish wolf.
She remembered where she was and what she was doing. It was still late, the moon was still in the navy colored sky. She shook herself before responding. "Helidos,"The words tasted funny in her mouth. "I have heard of them. Why I am Yiska, I am no threat to your herd. I come here to seek a rank in your pack." She sensed that this wolf was one of a higher ranking, possibly one that could grant her permission to join.

Last edited by Yiska on January 1st 2014, 17:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 17:19

ooc-There is a ten sentence minimum here Yiska, please alter your post before I reply, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 17:43

fixed.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 19:00

Flicking his ears back at the female's exurberant responce to him he curled his tail up. As Beta of the pack and second to the Alpha's he was accustom to a more formal greeting. Usually a new wolf would submit to him by lowering their body, exposing their belly or flicking their ears back. Yet this fae decided to rise up almost to eye level with him and give direct eye contact. Unaware if she was ignorant to proper pack manners or didn't care he would teach her proper. Curling his tail and rising above her his voice got low and firm. "Is you wish to enter my lands it would be wise if you show me respect. Submit to me and give me reason why you should join our ranks. What skills can you offer?" He said, his voice now low and full of his given power.

Though he didn't like harming fae's if Yiska here didn't shape up he may have to break his rule. No wolf, fae or not, could take advantage of him as a loner. All must show proper respect or be driven out. Worse she could end up like a few other wolves who fought respect and end up a omega.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 19:23

"Right!" She stumbled almost falling over. She bowed almost until her ears were in the mud. She smiled foolishly, and backed up a few paces. Haha! What a stupid move! She thought. Her muzzle was caked in mud, and she was shaking slightly in the cold. "My apologies!" She couldn't get over her first impression, for all she knew he could be the Alpha. She bowed once more, then responded. "I would like to be one of the warrior rank. I can fight, and I am fit. I have long claws, and fangs, and I am in good health. I have endured lots of hardships, and gotten over each one." She was shaking even more now, hoping that they would not be off to a bad start, and if she even was accepted would end up with a bad position.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 19:43

Standing over the fae he nearly smiled as she threw herself into the mud, drenching her coat. This was more like it. Keeping his same position Marrok stared down at her, trying to decide if she were fit to be a warrior of his pack. She had muscle and the body for it, but she might need some training in pack life. "Part of being a pack member is more than fighting and winning battles. Its promising your body and soul to the pack and being willing to die for the pack. I need you to sweat yourself to the pack, its Alpha's and to me." Marrok said, remaining over Yiska an not allowing her to get out of the mud.

"If you do become a warrior of the pack I will require you to align yourself with another warrior to learn our ways. They can show you the area and teach you proper pack etiquette which you need a small refresher in. After that we can see what you can offer us." He said, drawing back slightly in a motion for her to rise. "Now swear to me your oath Yiska, prove your worth to me."

ooc-As a side note Yiska, wolves don't use their claws at all besides digging, they aren't used in combat at all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 20:25

Oh!

"I am willing to pledge my heart and soul to your pack-what is known as Heliods at whatever cost. I will do whatever it takes to earn that title at the cost of my life. I will train however long, however hard. I will not disappoint you, or the alpha," She said to the mud. She lifted her head cautiously and dipped it in gratitude. She then blinked her sky colored eyes. Was she just accepted into her very own pack?! Did she just say those words that came out of her mouth?! For the first time in her life, she was included in a family that actually cared and wanted her. Wow. The beginning of a new life.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 21:01

Smiling at her Marrok sighed, pleased with her reply. "Very well then, you are now Warrior Yiska of Helidos. Go forth and seek out the pack. Make friends and meet others. Learn own lands and own ways. I must go, but follow my scent home to the main clearing." He said, turning to leave the area. He hoped Yiska could flourish and grow as a member here. Shaking a paw to rid his fur of the slush beneath him he started to walk off, leaving the new member alone, it would be her first task, to find her way to her new home. Such a task was given to most new members and he had a feeling she would do fine with it. "Welcome home Warrior Yiska." He barked out before turning and trotting off.

ooc-You can now change your name to Warrior Yiska, and join the group Helidos under ranks at the top of the page to change the color of your name.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 23:00

She dipped her head, this time the lowest, and excitedly wagged her tail. Welcome home. She replayed the moment over and over again in her head. She wanted to give him a proper thank you, but realized suddenly that he was gone. She knew that these next days would go off without a hitch. She lifted her muzzle to scent and taste the air, and drew up her paw to swat the mud off her face. His scent still filled her nostrils, so she put her head to the slush, and sniffed. She soon picked up his scent, and for the first time dove into the unknown woods. Soon I'll be a warrior, doing what I'm best at. I wonder who else I will accompany? She thought. She bounded straight for his scent, and for the last time, left the forest as a loner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning New Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1