Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miracles Do Come true

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Miracles Do Come true Empty
PostSubject: Miracles Do Come true Miracles Do Come true Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 17:44

Akasha trotted through the forest, her heavy paws destroyed fallen limbs upon the earth's surface creating small snapping sounds that broke the silence of the forest. Pausing she eyed the ground in disbelief on how many fallen limbs were on the ground from the Red oaks that surrounded her. "Goodness this place definitely got hit with a storm" she mumbled as she observed the populated area of tree trunks that had been uprooted from their habitat. If she continued clearly her presence would be known from her paws hitting every limb and dry leafs.
Not wanting to create such an interruption with noise in this unfamiliar area, she decided to go another direction with more green lush instead of fallen dry leaves and limbs that would snap under her paws. She knew she was not quite your average small female, she indeed weighed more, and it showed on her broad shoulders as she walked. Taking smaller strides she pulled back on her pace, realizing she was starting to become close to the new pack's border. She was clearly nervous, it was written across her face, and she hated that. "What if they don't like me" she thought pausing in mid stride. In the past year, she was accustomed to be a loner, scavenging for food and longing to be with a pack that she felt belonged. Immediately she began to think about her previous pack, they were suppose to be her family, and yet instead they pushed her aside. Ears bending back, it clearly upset her thinking about it. Her siblings were the most favored ones out of the family. Their pitiful behavior disgusted her. Shaking her head, she stopped her self from going further into her past memory. She did not want it to ruin her chances at starting over. Hopefully this pack would accept her, and not judge her. She wanted to prove that she was in fact worthy, and that she was a skillful hunter.
Tail flickering from side to side, she realized she was indeed very close to the border this time, and she was unsure on what exactly she needed to do. Slowly she began pacing back and forth. Her body was tense and her eyes observed the horizon. She whined a bit as she continued to pace, "perhaps, it is wise to wait" she thought as she stared off into the distance hoping they would accept her.

Last edited by Akasha on January 5th 2014, 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Miracles Do Come true Miracles Do Come true Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 18:55

Marrok found himself in the forest that particular morning, his boredom in the pack having led him on a hunting trip. Hunger nipped at his stomach as his steps widened, bringing him further into the forest to find some spring treat. Prey was beginning to multiply, leaving senseless and stupid young that knew little of escape for the hunter with a empty gut. Soon the scent of rabbit found him, as did the scent of a crudely made nest. Sniffing about the Beta soon found a nest poorly made and void of adult rabbit scent. Probably a first time mother who ran off or had already been killed he figured as he dug into the nest. Four new born rabbits lay shivering and crowded together, unaware their suffering would soon end. Making their deaths quick and painless Marrok ate quickly, filling his stomach with the new lives. Licking off blood from his lip a new scent hit him from the border near by. Curious for his ears hadn't heard the usual welcome howl most loners gave he still rose from his position and walked after it.

Soon his eyes were graced with a fae he nearly mistaken for his own mate, Juno. The she-wolve's pelt was as black as night as she paced about, standing out clearly in the spring slush and brambles. Clearing his throat to seize her pacing the Beta sized her up, taking in her form. She appeared lithe and well built, but devoid of another pack scent. He guessed she had been on her own for some time, which would explain her lack of knowing proper pack joining customs. The Beta only hoped she had enough knowledge to know proper submission to a high rank and not turn on him, for how he'd hate to punish such a pretty little fae. "Hello there miss" his voice said, breaking the awkward silence. "I am Beta Marrok of the Helidos pack. What is your name and have you come here to join us or are you just passing through?" He questioned, still watching her for signs of aggression, though if she dared that it would not end in her favor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miracles Do Come true Miracles Do Come true Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 23:03

Before Akasha was getting ready to sit down a distant scent caught her attention, and she slowly turned to her left to spot a distant shadow. A shadow that was definitely headed her way, looking to be of a  male wolf and he was headed her way. Quickly Akasha's mind began to race as she had the urge to pace, but she stopped her self. "Certainly Akasha, you don't not want to look like a fool" she hissed to her self. Remembering what her mother had taught her of the submission within a pack, she quickly lowered her self to the ground, and quietly tucked her tail in.
The brute was certainly bigger than her, and it had been a while that she came in contact with other wolves. She was indeed nervous, and she could in fact feel it. More than likely it was written across her face how nervous she was. Hearing the brute talk, she looked toward the ground listening to him and felt most afraid to respond.

"G-Greetings sir... M-My name is A-Akasha." she stuttered and it nearly came out in a squeak. She was now in fact completely embarrassed. "I've come here to ask you permission to join the pack s-sir she whispered as she knelt even closer to the ground. She could feel her body trembling a bit as she avoided eye contact with this male, and she felt at any moment he would strike her for her stupidity behavior.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Miracles Do Come true Miracles Do Come true Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 23:13

Terror seemed to grip the fae named Akasha as she stuttered out at him and practically fell to the ground. Standing over her Marrok felt quite tall and almost pitied her for cowering before him in perfect submission. Holding back the urge to curl his tail in dominance he instead knelt slightly and cocked his head, trying to meet her gaze. "Relax there miss, I won't harm you." He said, trying to reassure the new comer. Rising back up to his full height he stepped back and sat before her, hoping that would relax her. "You say you wish to join my pack? Before I grant you that request will you do me the honor of telling me what you can offer the pack? What skills can you provide to better us, what do you excel at?" He questioned, trying to understand her.

Her squeaky, unused voice made him believe she was indeed a loner, what of her past? "Please tell me where you came from? Its obvious you weren't always a loner from your knowledge of pack etiquette." Marrok said, curious as to her past, if it held dark secrets of things she was escaping from.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miracles Do Come true Miracles Do Come true Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 23:45

Akasha listened quietly as the brute spoke to her. His words seemed rather soothing and it relaxed her. Slowly she rose bit not enough to break her submission position.  Taking a deep breathe she responded to the brute "The pack that I was with before I left, my father trained me on being a hunter. I was lucky enough to inherit my father's trait on observing my what is around me. I am very keen on observing details and this gives me the advantage of concentrating on my target sir she replied as she curled her tail harder around her muscular frame.   " I am just skillful She mumbled lowly.

She wondered what the brute would think of her now. She hoped he wouldn't think she was stepping over board, but he needed to understand how much she strived off hunting. It was indeed a joy to her. Another vision emerged from the she wolf's mind of her father lining up her siblings and her to go hunting with the pack when she was younger. She was simply fascinated with the idea of stalking prey.  Snapping out of her daydream she listened to the brute as he spoke once more about her past. "Oh my" she thought as she nervously looked at the soil before her paws. She never talked to anyone about her past.

" I recently left my pack a year ago due to not feeling that I belonged sir. I feel that this pack would be suitable for me. I just want to show that I am worthy enough of my skills and can be a great asset to this pack
She whispered lowly again a bit fearful that the brute would not approve of her answer, and force her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Miracles Do Come true Miracles Do Come true Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 16:45

Marrok smiled, pleased to see she was loosening up. It would have pained him to label her too submissive in the pack, a rank only deserving the title of Omega. No, here was a timid, yet respectful fae who just needed some patience here. Perhaps in due time she would grow as a pack member and open up to others without cowering in fear. Helidos wasn't a place of fear, but loyalty and respect. The Beta continued to listen to her and his assumptions that she was suited for hunting became affirmed. "You seem well built to be a hunter, and the pack certainly needs them now. Three of our females are nearing their due dates and the pack needs food more than ever. If you were to join you would need to contribute just as much as our other hunters." He explained, his warm gaze falling over her.

He then listened as she briefly explained about her past, a memory obviously painful to her. Not wanting to pry he left her explanation alone for now, satisfied with her intentions of being here. "Well if you were to join here I do hope you find peace and a state of belonging here. Most of us are quite friendly and I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't make some nice friends here." He said thinking of Shadow and Katyusha, two hunters who may like the young fae. He also thought of Nnyla, Aurora and Juno who might also like her and help to bring her out of her shell. "Now for the last matter, in order to be a member of the pack a pledge must be said. You must pledge your loyalty, soul and life to the pack and it's leaders. Swear your life to them and be prepared to lay it down for them if it was needed. Do this and I shall name you a Hunter of Helidos."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miracles Do Come true Miracles Do Come true Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 18:32

Akasha wagged her tail after she the brute spoke to her, it was almost as if everything was happening in slow motion. A very content and rather peaceful feeling fluttered in her stomach as she gazed at the brute. He seemed rather nice and she felt much more comfortable than she ever experienced.

Slowly a light breeze flowed through the land, it whisked past her face and for once she felt complete. Something she had always long to feel in so many years of her life on earth and she finally was able to get a second chance.  She listened patiently until the brute had finished talking, slowly she rose not to high in a challenging way, but in a rather soldier manner.

Marrok, you have my word that I pledge my loyalty, soul and life to the pack and it's leaders, from this day forward sir She stated as she tried to calm her excitement. Tail wagging she smiled and for once she just wanted to dance and prance in circles around him.

" I just hope they like me. It's been quite a while since I've been around other wolves. but I am looking forward to meeting them and making new friends" she added slyly as she looked past him wondering if they were near by.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Miracles Do Come true Miracles Do Come true Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 19:35

Satisfied with her pledge Marrok rose and dipped his head to the new member standing before him. "Very good, then from this day forward you are now Hunter Akasha. You shall serve the pack and assist the other hunters. Once in the pack I urge you to seek out the Lead hunters Shadow and Eclipse as well as Altair and Katyusha to collaborate hunting. Go now and explore, learn these lands and enjoy your new life here." He said turning his maw to the right. He really needed to journey home, Juno would be wondering about him.

"I must be off, but if you follow my scent trail it will lead you home. I do hope to see you again soon Hunter Akasha. Welcome home." He said, smiling before turning and trotting off.

ooc-You don't have to reply to this. You can now change your name to Hunter Akasha and join the rank Helidos under "ranks" at the top of the page to turn your name blue. You may now rp freely through out the sight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracles Do Come true Miracles Do Come true Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miracles Do Come true

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1