Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entering Hell (Chiara)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Entering Hell (Chiara) Empty
PostSubject: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 00:17

Four days had passed since the newest member of Erenyx had entered the pack. As the thin rays of light began to peak through the trees, the small fae would rouse herself, eyes opening slowly to the new and still foreign land to her, and the all too familiar pain in her shoulder. Since she had joined the pack, Katyusha had been resting, eating only two small meals from the kill pile, which she intended to replace quickly, and laying in her makeshift den under a large leaning rock, which did little to protect her from the elements; although this time of year there was little she needed protection from. However after the pack meeting earlier that day, the young fae had felt much better, her pain eased to a bearable amount and now she was on a mission.

Carefully Katyusha would walk from her 'home' glancing around the pack clearing "Where to begin..." she sighed softly, trotting into the pack clearing and starting down the line of dens, glancing into each one as she passed, asking any wolf she passed if she knew where she could find this 'Chiara' as she was told, having only been given a name to work with and nothing more, which didn't do much to help in this search. Katyusha would scour the pack clearing, searching in every den, and working her way to the outskirts of the denning area, nose to the ground to see if she could catch any scents leaving the pack land, and where they might be headed, hoping she hadn't gone off to some far away land, the fae not really feeling like an adventure just to begin her training, which would be difficult enough if all went well.

(sorry its so short, sort of drawing a blank on this one, since I can't have Kat find her to avoid power playing.)
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 20:56

Having done her early morning swim Chiara made her way back to the clearing with a young duck in her maw. Hoping to see Steele or even Magnus to offer it to them she was disheartened when neither was seen in the clearing. Glancing around she saw no pack members aside from a new one sniffing around her den. The wind shifted and the faint scent of Helidos hit her square in the face. That fae! Dropping her kill Chiara charged at the fae, snarling at her and curling her tail "You! Who are you and why are you here? You smell of both packs explain yourself now!" She growled, wanting answers now. The fae looked young and smelled faintly of both packs, had she crossed over as she did so long ago?

Waiting for her reply Chiara placed herself between the fae and her den, as if to guard it. It was silly to most, but not knowing who this fae was irked her. She also looked like she was looking for someone. "Why are you sniffing around my den?" She questioned, her voice less forceful this time. Not sitting, but keeping her stance Chiara sized up the fae, glaring at her eyes and deciding that even in her weak condition she could chase this fae out if she wanted with little issues.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 21:14

Katyusha let out a low sigh as she lifted her head from the ground "This is hopeless...with nothing but a name it'd take a miracle to fin..." she was interrupted by a loud bark, turning just in time to see the large black wolf baring down on her. Without a moment of hesitation the now wide eyed fae would jump back, widening her stance to dodge any further attacks, but making no violent or aggressive movements, not wanting to start a fight with her pack members, and definitely not in her weakened state, knowing she couldn't win any real conflicts with her shoulder damaged as it were "Sorry, my name is Katyusha, I'm a new...hunter...I think in this pack, I recently...defected." she said, trying to pick her words carefully as not to do anything to incite the other.

As Chiara moved to her den, Katyusha would move with her, keeping the distance between them and hoping the other would take it as a sign she meant no aggression "I'm sorry, I didn't know this was you're den. I'm looking for the lead warrior, and don't really know where to begin...would you mind helping me?" she asked quickly, hoping the other would believe her, the last thing she needed was to be in the healers den again.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 21:26

Keeping her aggressive stance Chiara moved with the smaller fae, keeping up the pressure on her. Enjoying this game of cat and mouse her feeble words made her first assumption correct, she was a traitor. Though in all honest Chiara was a traitor herself, but she wouldn't go down that road. This Katyucka wolf instantly had no trust in the warrior's mind and now shrank into a mere object other than a threat. Smirking a snarl at her she enjoyed this dance with her. "Well your stench of that pack proves you tell the truth but dont let that make you think I trust you. Any one who plays musical packs in my mind is lower than a squirrel." She said, her voice low before she backed off, deciding that was enough fun for now.

Stepping back Chiara glance din her den and saw her prized pelts were still there, so no harm done yet. "Yes this is my den and I'd appreciate it if you didn't shove your stench around it again. As for the lead warrior what do you want with her?" She questioned, enjoying this new mind game. "Help you? Now why should I do that?" She questioned, glaring down at the young fae, feeding off her anxiety like honey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 21:40

Katyusha kept her relaxed form, making sure she wouldn't accidentally anger the fae, although quickly catching on the she was trying to play her and deciding to stand her ground a little more and raising her head, leaving the first remark untouched, before sighing softly "Oh? I wasn't aware you were what...a year old...two at the most?" she said firmly "I know this pack isn't old enough for you to have been born in it....so it's a little hypocritical to judge isn't it?" she snapped back.

As the fae glanced into her den Katyusha would sigh, honestly rather annoyed "I didn't enter your den, I wouldn't think of doing such a thing uninvited, I'm just trying to follow Steele's orders to me. I was told to go to the lead warrior when I was healed for training." she said firmly, turning to walk away "But I suppose a pup like you would be too immature to help me search....since you are...what...a year old?" she asked, playing on the idea Chiara was native to the pack, since she had been so judgmental of Katyusha.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 21:49

Holding back a chuckle and a snarl Chiara made herself taller, challenging this haughty fae. As the insults flew Chiara grew angrier and angrier. Calling her young was one thing, but total disrespect was another. Having enough of her charade Chiara growled loudly at Katyusha and spoke. "I am no pup fae though you shouldn't care how old I am. I outrank you as I am THE lead warrior you seek. I am Chiara and will have respect now or so help me Ill tear your ears off." She snarled, sending spit at the face of the fae. Chiara had heard of some wolf coming for training, but she never guessed she'd get stuck with the comedian. Sighing to herself she tried to calm herself as she couldn't go against Steele's orders.

"Once I confirm this with Steele I guess Im stuck training you. However I demand respect as I can easily tell Steele you are unable to train. Then I will relish him killing you or chasing you from these lands. Now speak up tell me what training you want, its obvious speaking your haughty mind isn't part of it."
She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 22:07

Katyusha watched her as her anger grew, chalking this up as a victory, until the fae spoke again, the hunters eyes narrowing slightly as she huffed "Now wouldn't that have been easy enough to say from the beginning." she huffed softly, lowering her head to the lead warrior in a slight bow "You have my respect." she replied, although refusing to apologize for the argument Chiara had started.

With a slow nod Katyusha would listen to Chiara's words carefully, giving her a light bow again "You may ask anyone you wish, Tye and I believe Aziza is the name of the healer present at the time as well....Although you may not want to ask Tye...I don't think he's too fond of me." she said honestly, unable to hold back a giggle at his new rank, lifting her head softly again to the question "I am seeking training to learn how to fight, and become stronger for the pack, and for Steele." she said, that last part rolling off her tongue rather sweetly, as if she were a young fae swooning over such a brute....which was a rather accurate analysis of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 19:49

Chiara continued to glare down at Katyusha, accepting her submission and noting her inability to find fault in herself. Letting her amber eyes burn a hole in her head the warrior backed off a step and relaxed somewhat. The fae's words were probably true as she could see how training would help her. Chiara also new how Steele liked all pack members to be well rounded, all must hunt in fight when needed or else they would have been skeletons until Magnus came around. The lead participated in hunting frequently, as tactics learned stalking deer could be extending to hunting a enemy loner down. All non warriors were also required to learn basic survival skills and defense skills, that way the pack was strong as a whole and there were no weak links. However the packs current weak link sat bright eyed in front of her, she showed little hope in Chiara's eyes. Listening to her speak further she noted her girlish giggle at the mention of Tye.

Chiara lifted her lip for she had heard the warrior had been demoted, had this fae had something to do with that? Omega or not he was full pack, whereas this sorry excuse for a member had no respect in her mind. "Demoted or not he is full Erenyx and you will show him respect as well." She warned, though her voice not as stern. "Very well if you are required to train with me I shall take you on. There will be no excuses made for you though as in Helidos they care little for training. Your days will be long and hard and your nights even harder. You will mind me though or the consequences will not be in your favor, do I make myself clear?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Almost ready to turn to walk to the woods the fae's last hint caught her off guard, did this yearling like Steele? Biting back a laugh she hated to burst her bubble, but did it anyway. "Hate to break it to you sweetie but Steele has a mate. Though he may improve our packs numbers to any who ask its nothing personal. He is a regal male who wouldn't settle for someone like you." She said for now Chiara saw nothing but a slutty girl before her looking for power, how quaint.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 20:05

Katyusha kept her gaze locked on the Lead Warrior as well, Katyusha didn't want the standard rounded off hunter's version of training. No, she wanted the best training she could get, no matter how hard it was. And when Chiara was done, she would go and ask Nyx for training, or whoever was next. Katyusha had no plans of resting until she had worked to the top, or died trying, which was starting to look like a very real possibility.

As the conversation moved to Tye, the hunter would sigh "Yes well...we didn't exactly get along...and while I would die helping him, as I would any pack member..I can still find amusement in it." she answered honestly, perking up as she answered her, nodding quickly "I wouldn't want it any other way. And I make this request for you now...I don't want some watered down hunter course...I want to learn everything you have to teach, and if I fail you, I will happily be struck down." she spoke firmly. Play time was over, there would be no more petty insults, or pointless squabbling, she was here for business and that is what she intended to do.

As Chiara turned to speak to her again about Steele, Katyusha's expression wouldn't change, she hadn't been caught off guard, this was just a fact of life to her "I know, and that is why I'm here, asking you to make me what I am not. I want to become something that can be useful to the pack, and useful to Steele. Compared to such a great brute, I am a mere pup...and I have no intention of staying this way." she spoke, now only seeming more determined. Katyusha was no slut, she wouldn't give in to any male that asked, but she did have a drive for the best, and would only settle for the best, and in her mind that was Steele.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 20:26

Nodding once before turning away Chiara accepted her determination but had to chuckle at what she said. "Then we are on the same page for I have no intention of watering down your training. I plan on pushing you so hard you'll beg me to release your pain and end your life. Every second of your life will now revolve around bettering yourself for your goal. Go past your comfort zone for there is no room for comfort here." She warned as she started to walk off, beckoning Kat to follow. They would start now to see just had bad she really was, and how bad the training would be. "We start now, come" she barked before blasting forward into a full sprint into the woods. Katyusha would grow strong, but her morals of power Chiara couldn't help. She knew only pain lay with wanting Steele, though she didn't care really.

After running for a while she stopped at the river that flowed by the clearing. It moved quite quickly as it was swollen with spring rains. Fast the water flowed and being deep up to her chest she knew it would be a good challenge for Kat. Waiting for her to catch up Chiara sat and watched the moving water, a smirk growing on her maw of what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 20:38

Katyusha nodded as Chiara spoke, stepping forward so she were closer to the fae and smirking a little "Good...I should have expected as much from such a strong pack." she said honestly, fairly certain Helidos wouldn't have dared push her in such a way, especially not in the ways Chiara was sure to. As the Lead Warrior spoke again Katyusha would give a single firm nod, watching the fae take off and sprinting after her.

Katyusha's paws would land lightly, and being a skilled hunter with a lithe agile form, keeping up with Chiara was pretty easy, since this was the fae's strength, and honestly it showed as she moved swiftly and rather silently behind the other, only coming to a stop when Chiara did. With a light huff to slow her breathing, Katyusha would walk up to her, patiently awaiting her next order, and judging by the rushing water of the river, it wouldn't be enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 20:47

Kat showed up quickly and Chiara nodding a short greeting to her as her eyes remained on the fast moving water. The river was about ten feet wide and three feet give or take deep in the center. Along the banks was fine sand and small rocks, but on the river floor lay rocks bigger than a grown wolf and slippery with river moss. Chiara frequently took to swimming against the current to strengthen her body and now she had a good idea for her new trainee. "Look to the river fae, it is your enemy. It is stronger and quicker than you, but you are smarter." Chiara explained as her eyes darted about before landing on a small white rock no bigger then a egg. "This is rightfully yours as pack land would be, but the river takes it as a loner might try to do." She said flipping her head up and tossing it into the current. Its single plop made her grin as small ripple were eaten away from the rushing water.

"Now take back what is your, fight the river as you would a loner. Out smart it and dont get yourself killed, I don't fancy jumping in after you today." Chiara said stepping back to lay down and watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 20:59

Katyusha would return the nod of greeting when she got there, listening carefully as Chiara spoke, her eyes getting wide for a moment when the other picked up the rock, knowing at that moment exactly what she was going to do. Before there was a loud splash. The hunter tried to focus on the exact location the rock went in, not moving her head in the slightest as she tried to keep that area in her mind, knowing half the battle would be finding it....and the other half not drowning.

As Chiara gave her the orders, the hunter would slowly step forward, keeping her head on that area as she felt her paws meet the first bit of water 'Okay...not too bad here.' she though to herself, stepping forward a few more, now about halfway up her front paws, the sand starting to give way to slick rock 'a little less okay...' she though, the fae now easing herself forward a little more until her back paws found the rock, and the current found her paws.

Before Katyusha could even think about it the river pulled her feet out from under her, dunking her hard into the water, and pulling her head under for just a moment before a flailing Kat would breach like the worlds worst whale. Quickly her paws found a hold and she pulled herself up, now a few feet in and up to her chest in water, soaked from head to toe and panting lightly from the surprise of going under. Although the real shock followed that quickly "Where was that rock..." she gasped, eyes going wide as she looked up and down the river, following her paw prints in the sand to see the angle she had come in at, thanking her gods she had been smart enough to enter in a straight line.

With another deep breath, the wolf would extend one paw slowly, keeping it pressed to the rock under her as she eased a little further out into the water, finding some solid footing and taking a step forward, before mimicking this with her other paw, then moved her back paws up to where the front had been, treating this river as a climber would a mountain.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 21:24

Comfortable on the bank Chiara smirked as she watched the fae instantly fail in her mind. Her form was all wrong and Chiara could see that she had her work cut out for her. Sighing a bit and deciding to help her out before she drowned. Barking out for her attention the warrior remained seated as she called out suggestions. "Learn how your enemy moves. The strong and large such as a river are typically stupid and try the same thing over and over again. Use your brain and use its repetition against itself. Use its strength and find your rock." She yelled, wondering if she got the hint. The fae herself had done this exercise many times in her training, each time trying something new. Her most useful method was to leap from spot to spot and let the current skirt her through the river while she looked under water. Since the current was predicable she used that to her advantage.

Hopefully Kat would find her own way to find the rock or else Chiara wouldn't hesitate to show her the correct way of not killing herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 21:41

Katyusha pushed herself forward a little more, before halting when she heard the bark, slowly turning her head as to not loose her balance again and listening carefully to her instructors words. With that the fae's mind would go to work, and after a few short seconds she would smile slowly, turning very carefully and slowly working her way back to shore, noticeably slipping a few times, and almost going under another, but keeping on her paws this time.

Once on shore the fae would pause for just a moment to catch her breath, and carefully calculate her next move. With a plan in mind the fae would go about tearing up the sand patch where she believed the rock would be, and then walked up stream a decent distance. Carefully she would judge her distances, and then walk back into the forest a little bit, just out of Chiara's view.

After a few seconds, Chiara would see the small wolf barrel towards the river, running full speed and jumping as far as she could into the river. Carefully the hunter would allow the current to take her, using her paws to make minor steering adjustments as she flowed, keeping her eyes on that torn up patch the entire time. Just before she got to it, the small fae would dunk under the water, head swinging back and forth looking for the rock, and a few feet after she passed the torn up section, Katyusha would lift her head quickly, white rock held in her maw! Deciding to not fight the river, the little fae would let the current take her, using her paws to push herself slightly over towards the bank each time they found a footing, until she reached the shallows and pulled herself out, proudly holding the rock in her maw as she trotted towards the Lead Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 21:48

Watching Kat look to her then move out of view Chiara's eyebrows rose in curiosity, perhaps she would give up and leave forever. After a few minutes of not seeing her the warrior stood and walked closer to the river, looking down it for any sign of the hunter. Just then a blur of fur raged past her and leaped across the river, catching her by surprise. Stepping back to avoid the splash the black fae saw her dive under a few times then burst from the current like a whale. Happily she swam back and proudly presented to pebble to Chiara who held back the urge to grin. No, she wouldn't give her the satisfaction of knowing she was proud she had caught on so fast, no not just yet. Instead Chiara dipped her head and picked up another pebble in her maw. "Now look at this one for a moment then close your eyes." She instructed, waiting for her to obey her. Then Chiara tossed it into the water, letting Kat use her sense to find it now. "Now go find that pebble." She said, a smirk on her face. There was no sympathy for the new wolf as she repeated this test, and would do so until Kat begged to stop. The current would strengthen her and make her use her brain, which she proved she had a sliver of.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 23:38

Katyusha dropped the small rock and panted a little, actually feeling rather proud of herself before her mentor picked up another, telling her to examine it for a moment. Katyusha would move a little closer, examining ever aspect of the pebble, trying to memorize it's patterns and shape, and then closing her eyes. Once shut, the fae would hear the soft splash of the rock, and feel her heart sink, this wasn't training, it was torture. With a soft nod Katyusha would make her way up stream again, walking back down her makeshift runway and sprinting forward again, this time having to just guess where the pebble was.

Each time the fae got near the spot Chiara threw it from, she would dunk her head under, only able to search small swaths at a time, but having a general idea by the sound the splash had made, and where they had been standing when it was thrown. After 3 passes, Katyusha would come up successful on her 4th try, pulling herself from the cool water sopping wet, and walking over to Chiara with a soft panting, having held her breath a lot longer than she thought she could to find it, as well as fighting the current and honestly not knowing how to swim, something she would keep a secret for now. "Th...there it is." she panted lightly, looking up at her mentor for the next form of torture.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 23:48

Chiara was pleased with Kat's progress that day. For the better part of the morning the pair worked through this "fun" training until the sun peaked at high noon. The warrior could see Katyusha was tiring even if she wouldn't admit it. As much as she would have liked to push her into sheer exhaustion, she wouldn't today. Instead she would end the session and pick it up later, after she did her daily patrols. "We shall be done with this today. I have work to do. I want you to learn the territory and hunt for the pack. Then rest up for tomorrow shall be something new and nothing compared to the cake walk of this training." Chiara said flicking her tail and walking from the stream, not waiting for a reply. Out of view Chiara smiled finally, pleased with Kat and eager to train her further. It would please Steele to turn around a weakling and more than anything she wanted the self satisfaction herself. Walking away the fae quickly broke into a run, leaving the stream and travling past the clearing and out towards the borders, perhaps ore loner would come today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell (Chiara) Entering Hell (Chiara) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Hell (Chiara)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1