Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A History From Azul's Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

A History From Azul's Eyes Empty
PostSubject: A History From Azul's Eyes A History From Azul's Eyes Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 03:28

From the beginning of time, elder wolves have shared the stories of their pack with their young. The tales depicted great warriors fighting tremendous adversaries, hunting down prized prey, and packs battling for more terrain. The ancestors led the way for the things we do now. How we hunt, how we fight, and how we love. Now it is my turn to share the tales of my ancestors and how we came to where we are.

I was born to a Beta mating pair, along with three other pups. My sister, Nadare, as white as I am was born after me. Then came my two brothers: Remy and Argos. They were a mix of colors on their coats. As we grew, we learned the ways to do everything our father requested from us. But I seemed to take the training to heart, better than all the rest. Argos grew to be a strong warrior for the pack, while Remy shared the speed of an eagle as it flew through the open sky. Nadare backed away from the fighting, to aid the mothers with their young. She much enjoyed their company. The pack was happy for years. That is, until the Midnight Dagger pack attacked.

They struck in the night, attacking faes, pups, and the like. They came to conquer the lands and spoil their goods. The males and warrior females of the pack all gathered and started the massacre wolves would be discussing for centuries. The Alpha led a team past the camp and towards the Dagger camp. They were swift and quiet, tactful killers with a mission. I accompanied the Alpha male along with my brothers, Remy and Argos. A few others followed them, while the Betas and Elites fought off the intruders on the home front. Blood and tears splattered over the sacred ground. Many wolves died that day, fighting tooth and claw for their lives. Luckily none of the pups were killed. Nadare did a wonderful job of keeping them safe, protecting them from those that wished them harm.  

As the small group of males attacked the Dagger pack, more bloodshed occurred. The two massive Alphas battled while their companions fought one another. I bit into the necks of my combatants, ripping their throats from inside their skin, forcing my massive claws through their flesh. I had a mission to accomplish and would not give up. My brothers fought beside me, until there came a yelp from the Alpha fight. My golden hues scanned the area until finding the Dagger Alpha had my Alpha pinned to the floor. I howled and lowered my head, charging through the pack of wolves, making it to the Alpha fight. It had been too late. My Alpha was killed. I snarled as he looked upon the dead body of the wolf that once led the pack. My eyes grew angry as saliva dripped from my jowls, dropping on the floor by my massive paws. I eyed the betrayer and lunged for his throat. The evil Alpha and I were roughly the same size in height, but it was obvious that I was much stronger. Within minutes I pinned the brute to the floor, pressing my paw against the neck of the foul creature and growled into his ear, "this is for my family." My massive jaws opened and tore a chunk of flesh from his shoulder. Blood dripped from my mouth as I dropped the meat to the floor. Blood soaked my muzzle and covered various parts of my once stunning white coat. Now drenched in pink tones, I lowered my head to the whimpering creature, "this is for my pack!" I quickly moved my paw away from the neck and replaced it with my fangs. I ripped into the throat, dragging out veins and tendons. I then flung the bits to the other wolves and let out a blood-curdling howl.

The fighting ceased in both packs. Myself and my team walked back to our homeland, covered in the blood of our enemies. As we entered the clearing, they realized the damage their pack took. Wolves laid across the floor, whimpering as others helped them. The Alphess stood alone, before her den, waiting for her mate. When he did not come, she charged me, asking me of the Alpha's whereabouts. I told her what had happened. The Alphess stepped back from me and dipped her head, howling to the stars above. It was on this day the pack decided the one to lead would now be me. A lot of wolves disagreed with this choice, wishing the Beta male or other seasoned wolves would take the throne. But the Alphess would not allow it. Because of this choice, the numbers in the pack died. Only a few of the trustworthy wolves stayed behind, leaving me as leader of this pack.

Many wolves have come and gone, but there are a few who share the same vision as I. One wolf in particular is rather cunning to the ways. His name is Kenai and I made him my Elite male. He understands that some battles may be solved with words, rather than by blood or killing. He speaks for himself and yet, follows the words of his Alpha as if they were delivered by the spirits of the other forest. The next wolf to enter my lands had some very harsh issues. He chooses chaos and aggression before words and wisdom. But, as my father always said, "everyone deserves a second chance". So here Steele is, in my pack as Beta male. Although he can be rather intense, he means well and I can trust he will do his all to keep the pack safe and keep wolves in line. He demands respect, even when it appears he does not deserve it. With time, I hope the brute of midnight coat will learn the ways of our pack and abide by them.

More wolves have joined our ranks since then. we now have Healers, Pup Watchers, Warriors, and other great attributes. More to come once I learn more about my pack. for now I hope you will enjoy the story so far.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A History From Azul's Eyes A History From Azul's Eyes Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 06:54

Much has changed in these few weeks in the pack. More wolves have crossed the border and became accepted as one of our own. But the most important things have happened that I am very proud of. Two wolves have been promoted from the rank of Warrior Deltas. I see much promise in Marrok and Juno, great things will become of them, that is for sure. Even as they are equals in rank, they have found love. I too have found love. From the first day that I laid my eyes on her, I knew she was the one. Her name is Lucy, coming to our land as an Apprentice Healer. With much time spent with her, I professed my love for her and desire for her to be by my side. Recently Elite Kenai performed a Mating Ceremony for myself and Lucy, as well as Marrok and Juno. Having completed the ceremony, we were joined to our mates, before the rest of the pack. It was a joyous day, one I shall never forget.

But with the joy the pack brings, there are also portions I do not wish to continue. Beta Steele has started many issues with Elite Kenai and other wolves of the pack. I doubt any danger is coming, but it will be in the packs' best interest to keep a close eye on him. I do not know if the Betas care for one another or not, but Esmeralda has been sleeping in his den. In other news, one member has forgotten her memories. It appears she had a rather sour experience with an alligator. Various wolves have taken injuries and found themselves int he care of some very intelligent healers, Kiv and Creek. They have been a great asset to the pack. We are very lucky to have them.

An interesting fae has joined the lands. She prefers to company to those of her gender. Hopefully things will turn out for the better with that situation. For the most part, the pack seems to be content. Hopefully the issues with Steele will subside soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A History From Azul's Eyes A History From Azul's Eyes Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 05:20

Much has changed in the short weeks of Summer. Lucy and Juno have become pregnant and will give birth to their pups any day now. Steele has separated himself from the pack, making one of his own, Erenyx. My other Beta, Esmeralda, has also left us. She has joined him in the other pack. But if that were not enough Steele has taken wolves from my pack: Apprentice Nyx, Hunter Kennedy, Warrior Kodiak and Warrior Nicolaus. With the loss of both my Betas, I have appointed Marrok and Juno to take their places. They have done wonderful things in my pack and I see a bright future ahead of them. Omega Delilah was stolen from Helidos and taken away by Steele. He beat her and forced her to breed, but little does he know his spawn lived in my borders. Kenai saved Delilah from the midnight wolf and is now caring for her young, as if they were his own.

But a few weeks have passed and so has Delilah. She was not strong enough to take care of her own young and did not pull through. She will be missed. Another wolf has also disappeared from our ranks, Caretaker Genevieve. It is a shame to lose such wonderful faes, but one cannot stop the process of life. My pack shall carry on, growing in numbers more rapidly every day. Whatever Steele and his pack are planning, they shall not hinder us any, or break us down. We shall live on and thrive.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A History From Azul's Eyes A History From Azul's Eyes Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 18:48

So much has changed since I have last spoken of the events within our lands. Where to begin?

Well first, my mate, Lucy had fallen ill and she ended up not being able to beat the illness that plagued her body. She passed away, leaving me as a single father. Lucas ended up leaving the pack, heading for Erenyx. This, of course, happened after my best friend, Kenai, was killed by a bear. Shortly after that, I decided to step down from being Alpha of the pack. I couldn't keep my family in line, so how was I supposed to keep a pack all together? A dear friend of mine from the past appeared on my borders, and so I gave the pack to her. Quinn was a beautiful young fae, just five years old and so full of life. She had been through a tragedy of her own, but was growing through it. The Alphess took command easily, making friends with many of the wolves under her new reign. I demoted myself to Elder where I will stay for the rest of my days.

Fenris appeared in the lands, seeking his mate and Helidos once more had an Alpha male. Everything seemed to be going fine, that was... until I was betrayed right before my eyes. My daughter, Athena, came from the neutrals, speaking about how a new Alpha had taken over Erenyx, killed Lucas and attempted to kill her. She begged for her life to end, and though I wanted a Healer to fix her, my previous Guardian did not think it was right. Fel snuffed out the last of my family, leaving me with nothing. I blacked out and I could feel a true sense of rage filling through me, unlike anything I had ever felt before. I wanted her dead.. But Quinn was too good for that. She banished the Guardian, casting her out to the world. I moved from the crowd of the pack, but came to the meetings and everything Quinn required me to.

To the North, a new pack formed after a few months, something of a Rogue taking a band of fools with him. But the drama was not over between the Helidos and Erenyx leaders. Apparently Teren was a wolf from their past, evil and had done some horrible things. But it didn't seem to change the pack much, not until Lark appeared from nowhere. She was seeking Quinn, and she found her. Months later, he was captured by the giant beast. Quinn went to find her, not waiting for a larger male to accompany her. It was there in neutral lands, that she watched her sister being killed in cold blood. Teren had dropped the last straw and forced Quinn's paw. War was raised.

Later that day, the war happened on the battlegrounds. Apprentices and one Autay stayed behind as the battle started. Blood splattered over everyone's coats. Screams and shrieks could be heard throughout the area. Many wolves were lost that day, but the hardest hit was Quinn was killed by Teren. Fenris was not in the right state of mind, so I called the pack together as he took his mate to be buried. I awarded Guardian Rose with the ability to lead the pack. She took the position and already the winds of change were blowing.

After the war, everyone was very depressed. It was hard to get any joy within the pack. But when winter came, it seemed to help some wolves find the joy in their lives once again. Maybe for a little while. Soon after winter was almost over, trouble struck our lands again. Will Helidos be able to make it through the stress once more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A History From Azul's Eyes A History From Azul's Eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A History From Azul's Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1