Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Arrival Of A Queen

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

The Arrival Of A Queen Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival Of A Queen The Arrival Of A Queen Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 07:30

Her eyes scanned the area, dodging trees, bushes, rocks, and branches. Her heart beat was so rapid, she felt it might explode, but she couldn't stop. Her chest pounded as her lungs fought for more air. Expanding and collapsing quickly, allowing very little oxygen at all. Her mouth opened slightly, hoping this would allow more of the air she desperately needed. Quinn's eyes started to grow heavy, eye lids slightly closing. Growling, she woke herself, forcing them open. Her legs ached, wanting to stop and rest. The pads of her feet seemed to cry out 'stop Quinn!', but she did not listen. Slowly her body started to crash, organs shutting down. Her breathing became less and less by the minute. Her eyes completely shut as she fell to the ground.

Warily her eyes slowly opened. She moved her head about slightly, searching for where she might be. The area was clear, she was alone. As she stood, she smelled a strange scent. Wolves. Males and females. Her head dropped in suspicion. Who could it be? As she sniffed more of the scent, she discovered it was a territory. "Azul.." she said silently to herself. Her rested body, finally rejuvenated. Since she was already here, she figured she would let him know she was here. If she became a part of a new pack, then her old pack would have no choice, but to stop coming for her. The small female lifted her chin to the sky, eyes closing tightly. Her ears lay lazily on her head. A loud harmony emitted from her lips, alerting all around she was there and waiting. As her call ended, she lowered her head and laid down to wait. She didn't know what exactly or who would confront her. It could be danger and she would be ready. She crossed her front paws, resting her head on them and exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of A Queen The Arrival Of A Queen Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 07:49

It had been a long time since he had seen his mate, Lucy. His pups were growing rapidly, he would assume. The only one they had left was Athena,his beautiful daughter, but he knew she was not ready to lead the pack. She was still an apprentice, learning the ways of healing just like her mother had. He knew his pack needed a better leader,better than what he was becoming. He stayed to his den, looking and waiting for Lucy to return. As time passed, it seemed she would not be returning, but he never lost hope. He could never give up on Lucy. They had been through so much together. Their lives were forever shifted to be with only one another. That was all the brute wanted, his mate to be happily at his side. He rested his eyes in his den, even though it was the afternoon, he did not care. The pack was able to hold itself up, even with the loss of both their Elites. Kenai's death was a tragedy, leaving the whole pack to feel the sorrow of such a horrid event. Azul was a smart wolf, and he knew that with time things would heal, loosing his son to Steele was possibly one of the worst things. The look on Lucas' face when he left, it was ghastly. He could not believe that the pup could look to him in such a manner. It was as if he truly believed that his father loved Kenai more than his own flesh and blood.

A single howl disrupted his thoughts. Immediately his head shot up and his ears perked straight. He knew that call from long ago. Jumping to his paws, he rushed for the borders. She had finally come back to him, how bizarre of chance to happen this way. He knew this female even before he gazed upon her harvest eyes. It was like a blast from the past. Making his way to her position, his tail did not hang over his spine, nor did he show any dominance, not to her. As he finally stood before her, a bright smile lit across his muzzle. "Quinn, it is a pleasure to see you after all this time, old friend." He bowed his head to her, and stared to her harvest hues, light orange and bright yellow blended perfectly with one another. "What brings you here? Surely you do not wish to leave your pack to join my own?" He could only hope that she would stay. Much like Azul, she had always been a kind and considerate fae. She loved all the wolves in their old pack,caring for them as if they were her own flesh and blood. She was passionate as a warrior, and knew with time she could take any rank she truly wanted. Any rank.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of A Queen The Arrival Of A Queen Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 08:00

It was not long until the scent of these lands grew stronger in her nose. she lifted her head and stared in front of her, awaiting the arrival of her dearest friend. An all white wolf stood before her, his coat was as beautiful as ever, and his golden orbs, how they shined. He was much larger than she, even larger than she could remember in their last meeting. He stood tall before her, proud and she knew he was the Alpha of these lands. It was quite obvious. Though he did not force his dominance for her to see. She just knew. "Azul," she spoke softly. "It has been many years since I last laid eyes on you. You have grown much larger than I recall, or perhaps I have shrunk down to an unusual size." She said with a smile as she lifted her body from the ground. She shook out her coat and looked over the handsome Alpha. "It is true, dear friend, I have left my old pack after a great tragedy struck the earth, I was unaware of what happened to my mate, Fenris, or to my pups Cadence, Harley, and Reed. I have not seen them for many weeks now. I only hope they will follow my scent and discover me here. It was a fire, created from the crash of lightning. In minutes, my maple leaf home was devoured in the flames. I ran for my life, finding you here and I knew exactly where I needed to be. Alpha Azul, my dear friend of old, will you allow my acceptance into this pack, to assist you in anything you request and to help in the ways you see fit. Since I left my natal pack, this will be my third. In the pack after I left home, I was accepted by a large brute, his name was Kraven. He was a horrid creature, but I learned to love him and we became mates. I then was promoted to Elite and lived my days with them until he was gone. When the emotions took over, I could do nothing. I was asked to leave Cedar Grove and take over as Alphess of Maple Woods. So I did. I was greeted by a black wolf, with green eyes. His name is Teren and he was my Delta, though I knew something was strange with him. Ever so strange. Anyway, through the months there, I met a handsome and very intelligent male. Fenris, was his name. He stole my heart and in time, he asked me to be his mate. I accepted and he became the Alpha along my side. I can only wish he finds me and we can be together again, but I know what losing a loved one does to you. I just wish to see my young once more."
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of A Queen The Arrival Of A Queen Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 08:10

The great Alpha looked over her form, listening to her words as if they told stories of the future she would hold for this pack, of how she could lead them. She had a history of doing great things for the wolves in her packs, and she knew a great deal about leading them. "Quinn, I would love to keep you within my pack. I know the greatness which comes from you, I am well aware of how wonderful you are and would make a great asset to our numbers currently. As you know I am the Alpha, and I did take an Alphess not long after forming this small pack. Her name is Lucy, though I have not seen her in some time, m heart belongs to her alone. I had three pups, Deimos was killed, Lucas joined our rival pack, and Athena, my daughter. She wishes to be a healer, learning the ins and outs of medicine, as she learns from Creek. My pack has grown over the years and we thrive each coming season. The only issues we hold are with one black male with silver eyes. His name is Steele. He once served under me, but his thoughts on how a pack should be ran are much different than the ways I see to them. So he left, trying to kill my Elite in the process. Gladly, Kenai survived, but was later killed saving my son from a bear." He looked to her, lowering his tone as he pressed his hind quarters to the ground. "You are more than welcome to join the pack, Quinn and I hope for your sake, that your young and your mate find themselves here with you. They too will be accepted immediately if they do seek you. But for the meantime, there is a serious matter I must discuss with you. It is also one we will need to address the pack on. I want you to take my place as Alpha."
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of A Queen The Arrival Of A Queen Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 08:18

"Azul.." was all she could say for now. She listened to the words he had spoken. He told her of the loss his family suffered, of the rivalry between the two packs. But what she was most shocked about, was the way Azul wanted her to lead his pack. The wolves of his pack had no idea who she was, or even what she was like. That would be entirely unfair to them. She had taken over a pack before, but there was no Alpha present to represent them, this was entirely different. "Azul, I will take your offer on two conditions. The first, that you will not leave these lands, that you will stay here until the day you take your final breath and meet your son in the other forest. The second condition, is that we address the pack on this change, you address them. Then I will speak and hopefully they will agree to join under my lead. I do not want you to lose numbers based on a new wolf is taking over as their leader. Do you not worry there will be some kind of commotion about this, or even a little anger towards you. And in my stead, what rank will you hold?"
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of A Queen The Arrival Of A Queen Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 08:27

"Quinn, your questions come so quickly, please settle yourself," he spoke soft to her, a smile present on his lips. "All shall be fine with time. They are loyal to me, and it is my wish for you to take my place. It will only make sense for them to want to please you in the best ways that they can." He looked to her, then the scenery around them. Summer would be ending soon, and Autumn would begin. The leaves would begin to change and soon after that, mating season would be upon them. It would really give Quinn a chance to get to know her pack, learn their faces and start having relationships, friendships, and alliances with all she came across. She was a warm and loving female, surely the pack would adore her, as they learned to love Azul. "You must believe in the wolves, they will do what is best for us. The Beta pair, Marrok and Juno, I think you will love them. They are very kind, intelligent and my most trusted pack members. I have a Guardian, her name is Fel. Though she is rough around the edges, she is true to me, and the pack. There is also the Deltas, Drogo and Nnyla. They serve me well, patrolling the borders as often as they can. I wish for you to know them better than I do, and you shall see how wonderful this pack is. When you take my position, I shall fall back and be an Elder. Though I am not of those years, nor ready to be a Warrior once more, it will give me time to assist you. I can share my knowledge on many things with you, advise you on tactics if need be and anything else. I think a change would be good for the pack, good for the both of us. You a fresh start and me, a calmer and more relaxing life."
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of A Queen The Arrival Of A Queen Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 08:34

She smiled to him and shook out her coat. She was getting a little bit anxious with the questions and the answers which had been required from the both of them. She sighed and looked to him. He was wise in his years, and she was intelligent as well. She would take the pack from him, if he had so wished it. "Well, then, Alpha Azul... I think it is time for you to start a pack meeting. I will join you, and together we will share the news which has just been agreed upon. I will take your pack as you have requested, and I would love to see you as an Elder. I think together, we will be able to run this pack and allow it to thrive like that of a thousand more wolves to come. I look forward to meeting each and every wolf in these lands. I just hope they adore me as you still seem to. For now, I think we should make our way around the territory. Perhaps you could give me a tour of this place? I would love to see it in all of its glory, my new home." She gave him a wide smile and gentle wag of her tail. She was excited for her new life, still hoping the ghosts of her past would revisit her, and stay in her life. The two wolves moved from the borders. As she crossed the invisible line of what was to become hers, she felt a great joy in her chest. Her heart beat true and proud as she made her way through the area and into the pack boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of A Queen The Arrival Of A Queen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival Of A Queen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1