Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 06:16

Maple Woods...

Those words were the only thing the kept the fae from dismissing herself from the crowd in spite of finding a meal for herself. Her lips coiled into a whisper around it, savoring the flavor of maple left on the residue wetness of her snout and connecting the unfinished puzzle above her mind's center. A rush of hope pumped into her lungs, and soon then she began to raise her head a bit higher, her view shifting as she saw them from what she had seen before. She was not entirely alone from where she came from, and Quinn, whom she knew was the first female of her old position, and the fae of which accepted her into the lands of Cedar Grove - was here, and able to start a new with the lessons she had gained from and all to that would cause them to succeed as a hard-working pack. But the tinge of fear was still left in her, she would not be recognized by even the slightest, her thoughts confirmed. She was an above-average fae, and surely Tragedy did not deserve to be known, not even her own pack-mates knew who she was till she received the rank of an Elite, and here, she was in the same position as before.

Hope was all lost and fading as she knew it.

The weakened flower rose to her standings and trembled with the urge to walk, her coat was matted and the scars to which shown were horrid, but beneath the mask was something less harmful. There was no beast to unravel, or perhaps a master-mind of fighting, but of only a fae with a forsaken past and no where to go. Her amber eyes grew less in color as she walked through the crowd of moving wolves and waited patiently till the others would scatter so that it'd be easier for her to speak to the higher ones. Searching for some relief in her legs, the fae lowered herself to sit once she had given her slightest of bows to the leaders upon the large rock in place. It hurt her limbs to do more than that, but she kept quiet. The healers would only be dead by the time they took with fixing her was over, and she had been in too many healing dens since her birth. She didn't need another visit added to the list.

"Alphess Quinn. It is I, a former wolf amongst the Haven, if that is if you remember me. But do not find it a burden to my emotions if you do not." It had surprised her that her voice had not yet broke her speech, however, her fainted ambers slowly pried from the floor to find the ones' looking down at her. She tried to give her a clearer image of her face, but with how many wolves the Alphess may of accepted, she doubted the fact she would be remembered above them all. "I was the Elite of Cedar Grove, working along side Azrael in the process of building a stronger life. My name is Tragedy. You were the one to of accepted me years ago into the lands when you were the Elite female, too. If it be mean of anything to your time, would you perhaps speak with me possibly soon on the matter. As for your becoming of Helidos, I wish you the bests of luck and know more than the rest here today of what you are capable." Her face sent her in pain as she almost twisted it into a friendly smile, making her insides squeal, but not a whisper drew from her lips, "There is much to discuss between us, I believe. And thank you, for being the replacement of our new leader. I see no other fit better for the job."

And without another word, Tragedy got up and began to tread towards the darkness to which encased her empty heart. The past hovering on her shoulders like the devil and angel, taunting her choices and making her hear the things she had never wanted to register. Her ears stayed narrowed as she walked, her head low and tail swaying behind her until the shadows hid her form from the very light from above and her paw-steps trailed to silence from the clearing - onwards.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 18:40

As the white male sat there many had begun to enter, still there sat the two leaders and a female was now present to their group. Learning of her name, Jackle politely introduced himself to Yiska and listened to Nnyla's words about paying attention. It wasnt so that she was reprimanding him, but the subtle decline of his invitation made him turn his head. There were a few other's he had seen before and other whom were still of strange face but Jackle listened carefully to the white male before him. Quickly, Jackle learned that he was the Alpha, but now no longer so as a new female would soon take his place. Quinn. Indeed she was lovely but Jackle was not one to gawk at a female in that particular matter. Quinn spoke well and proper and from her introduction he could tell she was a kindered spirit. One he could find a brilliant friendship in.

Not having been in the pack long, Jackle was unaware of how Azul ran his pack. It was a laid back feeling here in Helidos, ran under strict rules but never overbearing. It was a calming way of a great leader and he hoped that the female would continue to rule with a strong heart. As she finished, Jackle listened to few begin to speak and he gathered that this would be the fastest way to learn the wolves of the pack. After a female named Tragedy spoke, there was a brief moment of silence, and Jackle took the oppurtunity to speak before his new Alphess and the entire pack. Silently, he stepped forward and only a few feet from where he stood. Dipping his head he gave a slight bow before returning to his proper posture and he began to speak. "Greetings Alphess Quinn and Congratulations on your newest title, such an honor." Taking a moment to let the compliment set his he continued.

"My name is Jackle, a healer among your new home and fellow comrades. Still new to the pack but learning quickly and diligently to learn the wolves and area to better serve Helidos and now you. It is an honor to be in a pack like this, an honor to be a part of a great history, and to be a part of a future under your reign. Currently, I serve beneath Lead Healer Creek as her only other worker fully knowledgeable to the trait. It would be an honor to speak with you one on one and to be your company shall you need it. On a more serious note and to Azul, it is a shame I was unable to be a part of you reign but I look forward to being your friend and more so learning more about Helidos and its members from you. Should you need me to care for your mate, Lucy, I am always at your side. Here is to a great friendship and a long lasting life for all here. Thank you." With another bow, Jackle turned to return to Nnyla's side, sitting a bit behind her and the other female Yiska. Turning to look at the pack, he awaited the next wolf to speak. Until then, silence.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 21:17

The meeting came to a close and the large Beta was unsure how to take the news of Azul stepping down. Having been in Helidos for a few years he had grown accustom to how the male ran things and had a deep loyalty to him that would never be swane. Now this new fae was here and it was a bit too much for Marrok to handle. A few wolves approached Quin and gave their congratulations, but not he or Juno just yet. Looking around and feeling suddenly awkward Marrok cleared his throat and tried to smooth this over. Walking the the fae he dipped his head to her and sat down. "Hello again miss. I'm here to offer up myself as your Beta. I have served under Azul for many seasons and am ready and committed to showing you the same commitment." He said, his voice true though a bit unsure. Turning his gaze to Azul he smiled at him. "You will always remain a leader in my eyes sir, you deserve that and will always have my respect and friendship." he said, his voice much more sure now.

Perhaps in time he could grow to respect Quin as much as Azul, but for now his mannerisms with her would be strictly business. Azul held a special place in his heart and Marrok knew he'd lay down his life without a second thought for him if needed. That would come in time for the new Alphess. Looking back he lost track of Juno in the clutter of wolves greeting the ashen fae. WOodering where she went off to he looked around for her while remaining seated by the new leader.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 21:23

The meeting ended and creek smiled at the sudden change. It would work for her benefit for there to be new power here with her gone. Most of her friends would be too preoccupied to bother with grieving for her and all would progress smoother this way. Rising up to her paws Creek made her way around back to Azul's side and cleared her throat to him. "Excuse me Azul may I have a short word privately with you?" She said, not drawing attention to herself. Not meaning to show Quin disrespect she swung her head around and dipped her head to her. "Greetings Alphess Quin I am Creek one of the healers here." She said, purposely leaving out her rank for soon it wouldn't matter anymore.

The time was drawing nearer now and she knew that soon she would be lost to this world. Her time had been long and joyful, but it had come to say her goodbyes to those she cared about. Eclipse would get hi own special goodbye, but Azul deserved a private one s well.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:25

He watched as each wolf approached Quinn. He was so happy for her, and he knew that not being the Alpha would be hard. He knew that stepping down might be the worst mistake of his life, but it had to be done. Lucy needed tending to, and Athena needed his affection, now more than ever. He did not want to lose her as well. If she left, all he would have had was Lucy, and with her failing health, he was worried for her as well. When Creek approached the pair, he looked to her. She said peasant things to Quinn, but he could tell something was wrong with her. When she requested to see him alone, he nodded his head and stepped far from the rock, allowing the pair to speak in private. When he stopped walking, he turned his noble head to look at the Lead Healer. He remembered the first time he met Creek. She was soft spoken, and very sweet. She became friends with Lucy and helped with the development of Athena's knowledge. He knew nothing of healing of how to help any injured wolf. He kept to the things he truly wished to know, how to lead and how to fight. Though he had not fought for a long time, he would be ready for anything. "What is it that you need Creek?" he finally asked when she approached.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 11:23

Ryland's question was soon answered, and she shuffled her paws, ears lowering slightly, before perking as Quinn spoke. Ryland was disappointed of the Alpha's resignment, but her curiosity grew of this new Alphess. Rising to her paws, the young she-wolf awaited her turn to greet the new leader. She watched the others approach the wolf,  her father and Healer Creek being the last ones, waiting until there was no one by Quinn, before edging up. She swished her tail in polite and respectful greeting, dipping her head. "Hello, new Alphess, I am Apprentice Ryland," She gave a small bow, raising her eyes to meet the fae's. "I am the betas' daughter. I wish you luck in leading this pack, and greet you with a warm welcome." She smiled, straightening. "I offer you my respect and commitment, and hope to sometime get to know you better." She said, hoping to please Quinn, she awaited the reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 08:22

Crystal's ears flicked when Azul spoke and she sat up. It was a shame that Azul was retiring and even though the caretaker had not been in the pack for very long, she had loved and respected Azul like the rest of the pack. It would seem that changes were happening in the pack with her dear friend Aurora gone and Azul retiring. Crystal could only hope that the changes that were hapening would not be too drastic and affect the pack's stability. Crystal listened as the unknown wolf next to Azul introduced herself as Alphess Quinn and told them a bit about herself.

When the meeting came to end, Crystal joined the group of wolves introducing themselves to the new Alphess. When her turn came, bowed to the wolf and said softly " Greetings my new Alphess, I'm Crystal, a caretaker working under lead Caretaker Analoth. I arrived not long ago here wounded and was accepted by a wolf called Aurora who, sadly is no longer here. She accepted me into the pack on Alpha Azul's behalf. Pleased to make your aquaintance my Alphess. I promise to serve you as faithfully and unquestionably as I did under Elder Azul. and I hope you will be happy in your role as Alphess of Helidos."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 19:10

Glad to be alone with Azul Creek relaxed her fur, letting the extent of her emaciated body show. No use hiding it anymore. Creek had known Azul for as long as she had been in the pack. She was one of the first members and remembered the growth of the pack throughout the years. It had grown into something she was proud of, yet sad to leave behind. "Forgive me Alpha but I have been hiding the rapid loss of my health from you and most of the pack. I have an incurable disease that will slowly kill me, but I have chosen to take my own life quickly and without fuss. After this meeting me and Eclipse will go to the beach and I won't be returning." She said, her voice strong yet saddened.

"It has been wonderful to serve under you Azul and to have the honor of training your daughter. She has done wonderfully and knows enough now to take my workload. I have already spoken with her on this matter and Jackle. I know it will be hard for Eclipse to understand, but I don't want a slow and painful death that I can't control. It will be easier on the pack I've grown to love if I just slip away." She said reaching up to nuzzle her leaders shoulder. "I shall miss you." Her voice came out in a whisper before she pulled back to wait for his response.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 07:52

Standing with the female, he started to think of the first time he saw her. She was such an innocent looking fae. She had been with the pack since the basic start of it, when Steele was just a Beta and Kenai was still alive. Things were easy back then, but what was life without change? Lucy and Creek had been so close in their time working together. When Athena showed interest in healing, Azul was quick to pair her alongside Creek. Creek was the best healer the pack had, he knew that, and losing her would be a horrible loss. Taking a deep breath after she had spoken, he thought of all the things he would actually want to say to her. "It is unfortunate that we will be losing such a master of healing. I know the pack will not be the same without you, but I do not wish for the pack to see you suffer, from something we all know there is nothing we can do. I want to personally thank you for your work with Lucy all these years. She, to this day, considers you her best friend. And when she brought our wonderful pups into this world, you were not far from us. You cared for Lucy in her weakness as she recovered from birth. I especially want to thank you for taking Athena as your apprentice, and teaching her everything she could ever want. I can understand your reasoning for taking your own life. Creek, in your time here, I have watched you grow from being the shy and silent loner, to the gifted and spirited healer that we all know and love today. In your absence, I will keep a close eye on Eclipse to make sure he is alright. You passing will take a toll on him, but with time I know he will come to see that you are watching over him, your pups, and everyone from the other forest. Thank you for telling me, and thank you for as long of a friendship as we held." Taking a step closer to her, Azul licked her muzzle in a loving and tender fashion. It truly was a shame he was losing her, that the pack was losing, but he did not want her to suffer.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change Can Be For The Better (Mandatory For Helidos)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2