Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

revelations

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 20:07

Silence. That is all you can hear besides the blowing sound of the winter wind. The animals and trees of the hollow slept quietly in their homes, not expecting to be disturbed. In the distance, there is a rapid beat of paw steps, alerting the hollow of another's prescence. Within seconds, the forest is being assaulted with the small fae's company. Ember was bolting through the dense fores with no mercy for herself. She launched her small frame over or through anything in her way, refusing to let it stop her. The scent of a stray deer had hit her nose at the wrong time, causing what was left of her bloodlust to ignite in her. She moved as graceful as a swan, but right now she was a very deadly creature. Before the bloodlusthad kicked in, there was a rather annoying bird setting off her anger and causing her to go into the haunting, terrible side of herself that she would rather keep hidden.

Pushing herself to run even faster, she was now like a charging bullet. Ember wove through the trees and brush with ease, never slowing her pace until the scent of her prey grew strong enough. Once the scent of the lone deer told her it was within twenty feet was whe she stopped, skidding to a halt. Easing into a crouch, she the gracefully stalked her prey. The young deer must have gotten separated from its herd, but Ember was too lost in the bloodlust to care. She came up about ten feet away from her prey, wanting to laugh at its stupidity. Stalking ever closer, she gracefully came within five feer from her prey. Gathering her muscles under her, she launched herself into the air and landed roughly on the young deer. There was hardly a struggle, for the second she landed on her prey, her jaws were closed around its throat and tearing into the tender flesh of its neck. The deer had fallen once she had leaped on it. Ripping into its neck, she made one final launch and snapped its neck, ending its screaming life.

Ember had enough common sense to eat every last morsel of her small deer, but blood spattered her pale fur and it drove her mad. Ripping the deer limb from limb, more blood covered her coat and some of the trees around her. Realizing there was nothing left to tear apart, she slowly came back to herself. "Dammit, not again." She spoke angrily to herself, cursing herself from losing control again. No matter how mad she felt at herself, it didn't stop the grin that came onto her face from the satisfaction of being more powerful than she was before she got to thiz pack. Leaving her prey to become one with the ground, she again bolted off at lightning speed. She came to a rather mossy area and skidded to a stop. Ember had left bloody prints in the snow, but they were quickly being coverdd by the newly fallen snow. The fae chose this area to clean the blood out of her peppered coat. She was sure no one would come find her, for the scene she had left that looked like a massacre was slowly being covered in snow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 21:01

The blood-lust instinct hit the deer like a freight train. It had little time to react and before the animal knew what was happening, it was off to the next forest, it's body being savagely devoured by a creature of unexpected terror. A demon cackled mentally while it watched a simpleton who was secretly an inner, short-busted, blood lusted killer, letting the carcass be the release of their fueled temper. The fae could have been considered an Angel upon first look but now she appeared as a savage, filthy beast. Mumbling something beneath their breath, probably a profanity of disapproval of their actions, they covered the carcass and continued into the unknown. The maleficent demon rose from their stead, spirits now risen the entertaining show.

"Your reaction seemed unsettled from the previous behavior, but I, personally found it enlightening, for now you are not, entirely, spineless as I first perceived." The aura echoed devilish behavior, not elated to a succubus but more feral, demonic, that would plaque an assassin or serpent. They'd met before, but only briefly, and now the snake was interested in this new side of the one named, Ember. If this fae had a say in her behavior, she would enforce her blood-lust ways and make her a terrifying creature, but the ones of beauty always desired companionship and peace. Foolish, ignorant, really, why would one ever follow such a naive path of life?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 21:41

The voice of another fae broke through Ember's haze. The fae immediately knew the owner of such a voice, though she had not yet gotten to meet the owner very well. Turning, she saw the one named Esmeralda come out of the brush. Ember had been so caught up with taking out her rage on the deer to notice anyone else. An evil smirk rested on her face, showing what a demon she really was inside. "Spineless? Of all wolves I would have thought you would see through my kindness. I hate acting like an innocent, caring wolf. Truth be told, I couldn't care less." Her eyes gleamed with a feral satisfaction, reveling in her feeling of power. It was true, Ember hated the kind wolf she was around others. Underneath that she was a nightmare, preying on others to turn their dreams to torture.

Ember's evil smirk grew more as she realized that Esmeralda was truly fooled by her. Yes, her looks were nothing short of angelic. That was what made it so easy to hid who she really was. "If you would like, I could go back to being the spineless little fae I was. That fae would never dare talk to you like I am now, but I personally don't care if you find me offensive or not." Ember's eyes were lighter than usual. Instead of having their snowy depths, they were now like a frosted blade. A single look seemed to cut one to ribbons, but that was the way the fae liked it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 22:30

Clearly, this fae thought to highly of herself but Esmeralda found it humorous, for now she would play into the ignorant being's ego. The evil in her company hardly matched her own though it was still impressive. Steele had hazed her senses with his irritating ways then she had been distracted by Marrok, no wonder she let this packmate's facade go unnoticed. "Well...touche." The serpent clicked it's forked tongue, figuratively of course, and let the ashen rump plop onto the snow, eyes of eternal winter and hell burning into the fae's favorable colors.

"You may but I harshly prefer you don't, for if you do I will gladly tear that smirk off your angelic face...with much pleasure." Esmeralda did not care either if the fae found her offensive or vise versa, besides she found the fae's eyes quite satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 07:26

A feral smile darkened her face. Ember really had no feelings at all, but her looks made it easier to act like she cared so much. Truth be told, she enjoyed tearing apart her victims, making them scream for mercy. As a loner, a brute had thought to steal her food. She made him die slowly, paralyzing him them tearing off parts. He had screamed for mercy, but she only laughed. When she ripped out his throat, his body had already been dismembered. She looked into Esmeralda's evil eyes with her own. You could see how much she had enjoyed tearing that deer to shreds through her eyes. The fae may have been small, but she was a demon at heart.

"I harshly prefer I don't either. I get tired of that nicey nice facade. It is very boring. It's all 'I'm sweet and innocent, let me be your friend'. It isn't entertaining at all." Ember was impressed with how evil the other fae seemed to be. Maybe she could learn a few things from her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 12:22

Esmeralda watched as Ember let her facade dwindle down until it was so non-existent one would never believe her to be an Angel at all. Ember's eyes reflected an inner boiling demonic aura, the same look which set fire during the deer massacre. It had been a while since Esmeralda saw such malevolence in another canine, and it was more than pleasing. Yet it was a tad bit aggravating as the female still seemed to ravish in her large ego but could Esmeralda really just? She too had an overgrown ego at times as well.

"Actually, it's quite entertaining," Esmeralda reflected on the situation, seeing Ember as a future accomplice. Esmeralda was not of extravagant appeal; before her birth the fae assumed she had been asked 'beauty or power?' and even now a clear picture of an ashen pup, plagued by emerald eyes aflame with ill intent, replying harshly, 'power'. But Ember had this given beauty and the ability to use it with the utmost lie was intriguing, intriguing enough Esmeralda considered wooing the female to her own way of things; for example, Steele's death she was so happily awaiting to execute.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2013, 18:26

Ember felt herself turn off anything that was even close to feeling. Her words were like poison, or the hint of a blade."I enjoy watching their oblivious faces as they have no clue that I am not the angel they think. Some don't even see this side of me. All they see is a small, innocent fae." An evil smile was on her face as she watched Esmeralda. The light shined on Ember's pretty pelt, making it look even more angelic. She stood silently, then slimmed to a darker corner. Flicking her small ears forward, she waited for her to speak.

((Sorry it's so short, I'm on my phone and it's hard to type.))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 15:59

[[Gaah...! I am soo sorry I didn't respond earlier, I had no clue you had replied :O]]

"Fooling their ignorant minds sounds beyond pleasurable." Esmeralda eye's were captivated with every movement by Ember, not letting one muscle go unnoticed. "This side of you is much more respectful than the previous twit." The mind was reeling with countless thoughts and proposals for this promising fae, the ice queen's venomous eyes burning with unmatched intensity. "Tell me Ember," her voice rose, "what do you plan to do with the rest of your miserable life? Do you plan going on with charade and only showing your true colors when it comes to hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 18:23

"Oh, it is surely fun when you have an insanity like mine." The evil grin stayed, showing her canines that still had the blood stains from earlier. Truth be told, Ember wasn't completely sane. One minute she would be fine, and the next she would have a victim lying next to her with their throat torn out. She was twisted beyond repair, the only thing that could fix her is if someone cared. There was little hope in that happening. Yes, she had made friends in this new place, but she knew that the minute they saw this side of her they would run the other way.

Smirking she told Esme one of her favorite memories. "Yes, my looks are quite useful. As a loner, I used to have males follow me. As they tried to mate me, they would die at my fangs. It is quite enjoyable." Ember remembered the very first minute she had started to become this way. She had killed the male, her own adoptive brother.

At the other fae's words, Ember flicked her ears forward. The snow white eyes were locked on Emse's every movement. "I plan to put this side of me into tearing down my enemies bit by bit. I have none here as of yet, but I think you have a higher cause for such deviousness. I think we could become allies, I might be an asset to your plan. Do not tell me you don't have one, for I know you are more clever than to not."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2013, 20:24

Esmeralda grew tired of the fae's arrogance but she knew it was something she simply had to overlook. Just the mention of Ember's past experience with brutes brought up Esmeralda's own sickening memories. On memory was completely translucent compared to her other shadowed thoughts, clearer than current day; the wind was nonexistent yet the trees moaned as they witnessed a massacre, bloodied wolf heaps lying at their roots. Demonic aura whipped about an ashen tyrant, terrifying emerald eyes lit a flame with power and hate, the body raised over the fallen carcass of the Alpha. Then within seconds, the beast was locked behind mental bars so the logical side could help the innocent cream fae escape to a better tomorrow.

Esmeralda became curious in Ember's upbringing, a rare feeling, and wondered if Ember had experienced pack life before hand or was brought up as a loner. Azul's pack was a fairly new experience for Esmeralda, she couldn't say she welcomed it either. Having one canine in charge, especially one who denied aggressive behavior and promoted overall peace, was an irritating way of life. Still watching Ember one hundred percent, her next words had Esmeralda's ears flickered forward and alert.

"Thank God, I had prayed this charade would not go on forever, I appreciate the straight forward attitude." Esmeralda was growing tired of wording cautiously, still unsure of how valuable Ember truly was, now she could speak truthfully. "You observe considerably; it did not take me long to have a firm resolve amongst these coyotes. How much of an asset truly depends on your overall worth. You want in on a bigger operation, say so now or stop wasting my valuable time."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2013, 20:22

As Ember listened to the fae's words, evil excitement built up inside of her. Whatever Esme had planned was sure to be good, her mind told her so. It was so very tempting, and the fae had all intentions of giving in to it. Standing up taller, Ember spoke with an evil tone to her voice. "Yes, Emseralda, a bigger operation. I will be more blunt from now on since you seem to appreciate it more." Her heart beat wildly as she tired to figure out Esme's plan. She had called the other pack mate coyotes, so she must hate others as much as Ember did. A terrible anger built up in her when she saw others oh so happy, running around and falling in love. What the hell good was that? There was no real point in it than to have a little fun and then grow old to die. Ember wanted to actually live, not be cliche and just fall for another boring male. Or even just live that perfect little life she had before everything else fell apart.

The fae's onyx tipped tail curled to brush her spine, wagging it slightly. A demonic glint was in her eyes, just like after she had torn the deer to shreds. It would feel incredible to be able to use her skills on more than just hunting. Lowering her head, Ember looked at Esme with a look of utter madness. The fae was insane, and right now the horrible part of her had come out to play. The one side that cared was locked away until Ember felt like using it again. Shaking out her fur again, Ember waited and listened for what her role would be in this 'operation.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 15:15

"I most definitely appreciate it more; keep your lying and manipulating ways to the pack, you speak true with me, Ember." Esmeralda closed the space between them, her voice remained rough and bold but not overly loud - even the trees had ears. "Males are a disgrace, a humiliation to us canines. They all crawl under my skin and as my life goes on I plan to line my den with their useless pelts. But one aggravates more than most and therefore I shall collect his first. You should be aware of whom I speak, tramping around with unmatched arrogance while he dreams of being higher than Azul's mongrel." Esmeralda's withers rolled with anticipation, imagining the death of Steele at her own claws.

"With him out of the way, I really have no other blocking force. I care not for this pack Ember, their peaceful ways and life of chivalry. I am going to achieve something so much more," her canines glistened as a malevolent grin became the ice queen, "if you follow my thinking." Esmeralda backed up, shaking her fur as the excitement became too much at the moment. Esmeralda had thought her future out countless nights. She could not stand submitting to anyone let alone living with weak strangers, with their loving and welcoming ways. After Steele's death was assured, Esmeralda would create her own family. A family felt foreign at first but she knew there were wolves out there who shared her same love for chaos and power. Those who shrouded away from the light and the weak wolves, only allowing those who contribute to their growing success join their ranks. Esmeralda knew what she wanted to achieve and throughout her bones she believed it beyond reachable; Esmeralda would conquer, collect and ally to create her own pack.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 19:49

As Ember heard Esme's hateful word, a spark of true madness lit in her system. An almost-deranged smile covered the fae's face. She loved every word that was coming out of Emseralda's mouth, it made the sane parts of her tunnel down into oblivion. Showing her blood-stained canine's Ember spoke. Since she hardly had any of her sanity, the fae spoke for the voice in her head. "Yes, yes, Esmeralda. I do know of whom you speak. His hide shall hang on your walls, his blood covering the ground. The blood, oh how they will bleed........." With those words, Ember almost gave herself away. Really, if Esme wanted a wolf that was ruthless and completely bloodthirsty, it would be Ember. Oh, how the blood drove her insane. She just wanted to taste it on her tongue, feel the bones of her victims snap.

"Oh, dear Esmeralda. I follow your thinking, oh I do. How blood will be shed and you will be victor. Just tell me what I need to do, and consider it done. My my, how blood will turn on blood. How pack mate will turn on pack mate. So exciting." Ember's tail gave a slight wag. When the fae was like this, she would be one of Esmeralda's greatest allies. There was nothing Ember wouldn't do to taste the oh, so delicious blood once again. Muscles tense, Ember listened to hear what would be her new leader wanted her to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 17:51

Ember agreed to her statement, reveling in the thought of Steele's pelt bloodily hanging from her den walls. The thought sent the familiar shiver of anticipation down her spine. As Ember continued to approve of Esmeralda's future plans, Esmeralda let the malevolent grin remain as she realized they shared the same chaos-loving nature. The serpent cackled, eyes dancing, "You sure love blood don't you, Ember?" She already knew the answer but letting Ember accept the lust was enjoyable to watch.

"Magnificent." Esmeralda reflected with a single word, listening as Ember spoke, visions of the future rushing through her mind with undeniable force and fleeting excitement. Slowly, Esmeralda's gaze turned serious, eyes narrowing on Ember yet not becoming uncomfortable, "Yet despite our shared madness Ember, I do want more than your abilities." It was a difficult path to speak of, for she had no feelings to proclaim her wanting with. Esmeralda loved Ember's enthusiasm along with her demonic side, but when it was all said and done, and Esmeralda stood atop her own reign, she wanted loyalty with trust. She knew, though the promise was an unusual thought, she wanted members who would lay their life on the line for her safety as she would do the same for them. The serpent did not want subjects who would leave to the highest bidder, instead she wanted to have ties with each of them; ties which would last beyond their death.

"With your joining of my cause Ember, you gain more than taking part in a larger operation...as long as you support me thoroughly I will go to Hell's door if you ask it of me." Expressing feelings became jumbled on her tongue but she prayed the message would travel through without having to completely open her iron doors to the fae.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 10:35

Nodding aggressively, Ember smiled. "Yes yes yes. Blood I do love and enjoy." Ember knew that she and Esme would be wonderful allies. Esme was her leader now, the kind pack was too kind for her. Sitting, Ember listened as Esme told her more. Tilting her head curiously, the fae spoke. "You will have more than my abilities. Esme, you are now my leader and you have my loyalty and respect." Bowing her head, Ember silently vowed her loyalty to Esme. The fae wanted a home that fit her better, that was willing to go to war when it was needed and not have peace all of the time. Ember's snowy white eyes shined at the thought of a home that she actually belonged to. All Ember wanted to do was belong, but she couldn't do that when she was too scared of being criticized. Esme's reign would be the time where she wouldn't have to suffer.

As Esme spoke further, Ember was surprised. Excitement lit up her face. Finally! A home where she would have close ties with her pack mates. Speaking, the fae took a step towards her new leader. "I want a home, Esme. One where I will not be hated because of my violent nature. I will support you and trust you as a leader, my loyalties will go to no one else. If you will go to Hell's door to me, I will lay my life down protecting you and any other member of our pack. I swear, I will go to the grave protecting the ones I am loyal to. But, I need to know what I have to do in order to get the new reign in order? What is your plan for me, dear Esme?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 15:31

You are now my leader, no doubts ran through Esmeralda's mind but the loyalty still sounded unusual. She would get used it in time, and she hoped many more followers like Ember would arise. "I accept your loyalty and you receive mine in return," The serpent spoke, trying to muster as much feeling as she was capable of, her eyes removing some levels of intensity. Ember's features lit with joy and the expression surprised Esmeralda greatly. So when she had assumed, more hoped, Ember wanted a family, she was right? When she stepped closer, Esmeralda stood her ground, staring down as the fae continued to speak wit her. Ears flew forward while ash fur ruffled uncomfortably but only momentarily.

Esme... Emerald eyes narrowed at the nickname, the spiked fur rippling as a memory shot like lightning from above, though the muzzle did not open to interrupt. When the beautiful fae's voice came to a stop, the ash muzzle opened to let out a hollow sigh before replying. "I desire power, with my reign containing no one to submit to, before a home. Though...I shall confine in you it does sound glorious. Ember, my reign will not except judging wolves. Those wolves of peace and fleeting kindness will not be allowed in are ranks, unless they share our same passion. You will not be hated Ember, absolutely never. You are with me now and as cliche as it sounds; I take care of my own. My loyalty goes to you, as it will all my members, no one will harass my pack. Instead they will cower in our strength; unable to handle our fearsome roar. I am pleased to hear you will do the same for the others. It may be hard but we will have to rely on one another or, if you feel the need not to create allies, then ean on me. My support for you will never falter." Regarding her question, Esmeralda broke eye contact as she was deep in thought. After a moment of silence she returned to face Ember, "There are steps I must overcome on my own first before I bring you into my operation. I have many to test both physically and mentally to know if they will be one of us or just a stepping ladder. You will be a larger part of it soon, Ember, trust me."

Stretching out her forepaws, Esmeralda then remembered something else important for Ember to know, "There is something else as well. Ember, you will not, under any circumstances, speak of this to anyone. I don't care if they are your kin, not a whisper must be revealed. Do not interact with me in the camp clearing, absolutely no contact. Act normal, beautiful and, as always, manipulative. However I will not abandon you, I will be watching, you will still have my protection. Understood?" The serpent was poised, she had given her loyalty to Ember but she was to her Alphess not her playmate. She had to understand her role and the importance of keeping everything under control. It was not harsh but reality.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 17:30

"Your reign will be glorious, my leader. It is reassuring to know that I will have a home that wont make me try to avoid them with all of my ability. I understand that you have to get your own steps over with before your give me a task. I will be waiting for you to tell me what I must do. Until then, I will continue what I've been doing. " Ember's eyes flickered with excitement, making her eyes seem a brighter white than they already were. Manipulation was already placed in front of anyone Ember met. The fae's skills when it came to manipulation were almost perfect, leaving no error for someone to guess she was messing with their minds. Ember was a wild card, and when Esmeralda decided to give her a task she could consider it done.

Hearing Esmeralda's serious tone, Ember listened intently. "I will not tell a soul, I swear of it. As for manipulative, what do you mean? I am an innocent, angelic little female." Smirking to show the other fae she was joking, Ember then gave a look of complete innocence. Her eyes turned to a look of pain, making her look vulnerable. Turning herself into that angelic, sweet little fae was easy. In seconds, Ember looked like she usually would around others. Completely naive and unknowing, sweet and angelic. The fae's mouth was the only thing that gave her away, because that evil smirk still hadn't left it. As soon as Ember was done talking to Esmeralda, there would be no evidence that they had ever met. Flicking her ears, they folded over and nearly covered her eyes. Ember's dark ears fell this way naturally, making her look like an innocent pup. Turning to Esmeralda, Ember looked to see if her new leader approved of her sudden change in appearance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 16:06

Good because if you do, you shall suffer punishment. Esmeralda felt like responding with a harsh tone but felt it best not to threaten Ember; the Warrior got the message and that was enough for now. Thinking of Ember's previous words, Esmeralda nodded briefly, "You will have such a haven Ember, you will, away from judging eyes and with wolves who accept your every inch. Continue what you are doing and keep that facade up." When Ember had flipped the switch, exposing the angelic fae without a malevolent bone in her body, Esmeralda simply showed her approval with a maleficent grin. "I have faith in you Ember, when I do give you a job I trust you will take care of it. But until then, let us gone normally and just let our minds ravel in what is to come."

"Oh," Esmeralda's fierce voice suddenly cracked, stopping midway as she turned to leave, not seeing anything else Ember had to speak of with her, "You will address me as Alphess, of course not in public but in the private of our conversations and then in the future, when we reign supreme. Leaders sounds..." Mostly it was a personal choice as Esmeralda had to call her previous Alpha-of-sorts her 'Great Leader' and to that day it made her skin crawl. I am so pleased the world has been ridden of his filthy hide... remembering his death, performed by her own fury, sent a pleasing chill throughout her body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 09:38

Emseralda's words echoed in her ears. 'Wolves who will accept your every inch.......' The fae didn't know that there would be anyone who would accept her, with her bipolar nature and all. Ember spoke softly, her ivory eyes shining. "I will not dissapoint, my Alphess. Any task you have for me will be done. As for now, I can revel in the acceptance I will have." The angelic fae shook her small head, her dark ears floppped over so they nearly covered her ears. The freedom she would have was enough to light her eyes, making her look more innocent that the kindest wolves. She looked as if she didn't know of anything evil in the world.

As her Alphess turned to leave, so did the beautiful fae. When Esmeralda began to speak, Ember turned her small head back to hear what she had to say. "Of course, my Alphess. I will only address you as that in private, and otherwise I will act as if I'm horrified of you." Ember didn't want to disrespect her Alphess so greatly in front of others, but it was her job to never show she had any connection to her. Turning back to the direction she was headed, Ember spoke once more. "No matter how disrespectful I act around others, my alliance is with you. Now, we should go our separate ways and nothing will be detected." Starting off at a graceful jog, it quickly turned to a blindingly fast sprint. Just like that, the angelic fae was no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: revelations revelations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

revelations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Helidos :: Helidos :: Pack Territories :: Eden's Hollow-