Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] Empty
PostSubject: In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 07:56

The winds of change were rolling upon the pack like a violent tremor from the ground below. Steele had not a single inkling of this. All he knew was that his pack had been thriving, his relationship with Nyx was stronger than ever, and his affections for Katyusha was something to ponder over. She was an interesting fae, someone who caught his eye, his attention. In the months they spent together as apprentice and master, he had learned much about her. It was fate which had brought her to Erenyx, the stupidity of his Warrior, Tye. He was now glad he had saved her life, instead of throwing her to the wilds and allowing the crows to feast from her carcass. But he would never express these words to her, instead he would push her harder and harder, molding her into the creature he wanted her to be. He wanted her to be rugged, hard like he was. He wanted her to be the perfect Delta that she could be. By forcing his jaws upon her coat, by forcing her body to the floor with a simple shoulder check, he would teach her the ways to endure the pain, to fuel her heart with rage, and die for the only cause worth fighting for. Steele moved about his den in silence, keeping his mind level and his eyes set to the mouth of the den. What was he waiting for? Not even he knew the answer to this strange question. The Alpha moved slowly, feeling every muscle move in his body. His ears twitched and his nose flared as he took in the scents which had recently visited him within his private dwelling. Females, no males had come inside.

Moving from the sanction of his home, he headed out to the clearing and rested his paws among the dirt and grime of the grounds from the passing rains of the last couple days. Mud covered the ground, clung to his coat, and splashed with each hard step he took. He did not care for the substance, instead, he moved through the lands and headed for a place which would cause a weak wolf to shiver. His thick coat was returning, not to the full luster of what it was in the winter, but getting close to that point. His tail hung in the balance between his legs, and he moved to the frozen clutches of the earth. With the changes int he temperature, he did not flinch nor show any signs to any discomfort. The Alpha was right at home, and had come accustomed to the ways of the pack here, the climate of this area and the devastating drops it sheltered beneath the fog. To a new soul, this land was treacherous. He climbed one of the points, and stood at the top. His paws pressed tight to the rock formation for fear of slipping and falling to a horrible death. He stared to the other peaks around him, thinking of anything which crossed his mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 22:34

Katyusha walked slowly back to her den after another day of brutal training with Steele. It had been months now, each day harder than the last, but everything in the fae kept her from submitting, kept her from showing even the slightest bit of weakness to her master, in the hopes of each day being harder than the one before. She could not lie and say it was easy, it was anything but, and many days she wished she would be allowed the simple pleasure of death, to feel the soothing comforting numbness as life left her body, easing the pain she felt everywhere for what felt like as long as she could remember. Yet she survived, each day noticing the bruises and cuts of her torment less, and now as she returned to her den, she showed no weakness to the pains she had endured. Every step felt like her paw was on fire, or her ankle would snap with her weight, but she would not cringe and did not allow herself a limp.

Once back the fae would let out a soft sigh, staring into the lonely blackness with mild disdain. No, she would no go back yet, curling up in the comfort of her den and letting the sweet embrace of sleep take her, something drove her elsewhere tonight, although what she could not say. Was it the ever present feeling of loneliness that had slowly crept into her mind, or the sinking hole in her chest she felt every day she had to spend with Steele, knowing Nyx had already won his affections, a strike that hurt more to her than any fang ever could. She would never admit these things though, and she knew she never could. She was a killing machine now, no emotion, no needs or desires but the lust for blood, that was all she was permitted now, and all she could ever let the pack know. Although soon the loneliness would be sated, soon she would have her alpha's pups, and would raise them to serve the pack just as she did, and while it would not make her truly happy, it would keep her content.

Slowly the young fae would turn and begin to walk, she didn't know where she was going, or why she was going there, but something drove her, and soon the fae would feel the cold air nipping against her pelt, the snow beneath her paws almost soothing to the battered fae, but why was she here? The walk was almost a blur to her, as if she had traveled this path a million times, even though it was the first she had ever seen it. Closing her eyes Katyusha would take a deep breath, filling her lungs with the cold crisp air, being reminded almost instantly of home. The bitter cold, crisp snow, and vast expanse of total solitude made it feel almost as if she were home again.

Slowly the Delta began to walk a small ridge, following the natural curves of the earth, tail hanging between her legs gently swishing with each step, completely unaware that her alpha stood only a short distance above her, compelled to this dark desolate mountain tonight, as if fate itself had finally showed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 08:12

Within the small winds the peaks had to offer, Steele smelled a scent which had become all too familiar for him. He turned his body to face her, and quietly she had began her approach towards him. The raven colored male stared at her, curious to how he knew to follow him, proud of his second apprentice. She had began to be shaped into something he could be proud of, something he was very happy for creating. In their months of training, he had seen the change within her, and appreciated it. She was no longer a weak wolf, now she was growing into something he actually liked. She was like Nyx, to a point. as she moved closer to him, Steels cleared the gap, nuzzling against her coat in a fashion he had not showed her for some time. To his knowledge he might have never showed her such a thing. He stared at her as he stepped back, looking over the cuts and scars he had given her. For a moment, he felt incredibly proud of his won work, but as he looked over her, he grew even more proud of her. "Come," he said softly as he started to move down the mountain's face. Down towards the base of the mountain, there was a cut out, almost like a den. Walking inside, he turned and waited for her to enter along with him. Once the pair was inside, safe from the crashing wind and large balls of snow, he rested his haunches in the rear of the cave. "Katyusha, it is a pleasure to see you here. I have some things I would like to discuss with you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 22:36

Katyusha felt the cool air assaulting her coat, the bitter cold almost soothing to her swollen and bruised form, numbing the pain of her many wounds and bringing on a pleasant cool feeling to her whole body. However, quickly the fae would catch an all to familiar scent in the peaks above her. The alpha's scent would make her heart race in her chest, even through the tortures and pains he forced upon her, she still looked forward to seeing him every day. Quickly the fae turned to see the raven colored brute close the gap to her, approaching the fae quickly. Carefully the fae would stand tall, expecting some kind of attack from her alpha and not wanting to disappoint him by cowering away from such an assault.

However, when the alpha actually reached Katyusha and gave her a gentle nuzzle the Delta would seem honestly taken back, almost instinctively nuzzling herself under his chin and into his neck, ears pinning back as she moved to let her head rest against his shoulder lightly, keeping his head on her neck in a delicate embrace. "Greetings Alpha...I didn't know you were here." Unfortunately this embrace ended all too quickly as her alpha stepped back, Katyusha just moving to stand in front of him, letting him admire her form for a moment.

Quite a bit of her form was covered in fresh scars or healing gashes, but he would also notice her build had changed a fair amount. The once small slender fae had grown slightly, and while she kept a more slender build she had much more tone to her and a lot more muscle to power her frame, keeping her speed and a lot of her agility, while giving her attacks a little more bite than they held prior to such training. In addition to her physical growth the young delta had learned a lot, her attitude and perspective changing greatly as she grew and matured, learning how to carry herself like a true leader, and how to handle herself like a true asset to the pack, and most importantly her alpha.

As Steele spoke Katyusha would nod quickly "Yes Steele." she said firmly, needing no reason her desired her, or no explanation to where they were going, if Steele told her to do something, Katyusha would happily obey. As the pair made their way down the mountain Katyusha would watch the brute before her, letting her mind wander to their short lived embrace, and what it meant for them. The last time he had showed her any affection was the day of their spar months ago, and even that was just a short nuzzle.

Did this mean he was done training her, or perhaps he would allow her some form of affection outside of their training. Or better yet, that he held any form of true affections towards her. With that thought the fae would stop herself, not allowing herself to think such things since she didn't wish to get her hopes up if they turned out to be untrue.

Just as the fae pulled herself back to reality the pair would reach their small refuge, Katyusha moving in to take a seat next to him and out of the wind and cold, keeping her gaze on his face as she spoke " The pleasure is all mine Alpha. What is it you desire of me sir?"
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 09:04

As she entered the small dwelling with him, Steele looked over her coat again. Every time he looked at her, he found himself getting lost. Perhaps it was the way that she loved him, he knew it was the truth. Or perhaps it was the way that she worked for him? Everything he asked her to do, she did it. Everything he wanted from her, she gave him. She was the perfect thing for Steele. Obedient, loyal, brave, and tough as claws. The Alpha looked to his trusted Delta. The cold had seemed to bother her slightly, and for this he would not allow. He stood on all fours, his silver gaze staring at her as he moved closer with each step. He brushed his body against hers, not in an offensive or defensive way, one he had only showed her very briefly. He looked down at her, looking over her body from close up showed him the horror he had truly put her through. But in the end, it was worth it. "Katyusha.." he voice was low and quiet for her ears only. It was a sensitive voice, a caring and considerate one. He leaned his head down and licked her cheek. But it did not stop there. He licked between her eyes, he nose and licked her muzzle several times. He did not know what cam over him or why he was doing it, but he enjoyed this closeness between them. It was like something he had only felt once in his life, with Esmeralda. But Katyusha was nothing like Esmeralda. Esmeralda had never respected Steele. She had her own agenda, wanting to push her self forward, not working as a team. He was even unsure if she had even loved him from the start. As his affections subsided for her, it was time to speak business. "Lay down," he commanded to her. He waited for her to obey his order and laid close to her. His body pressed up against her smaller form. He rested his head against her back, and sighed as he wondered if she would question his actions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 20:14

Katyusha watched her alpha's gaze move over her, feeling her heart race slightly as her mind questioned his reasons. Was she not strong enough for him? Was she not obeying him properly, or too much? She wanted to please him so greatly she would do anything he asked, and she hoped he knew that of her. As the alpha stood Katyusha felt herself tense slightly, but he held no snarl, and showed her no aggression. Instead he would press his warm form against hers gently, taking the young fae by surprise. Quickly though she would understand that he meant her no harm today, and happily press back against him, enjoying the warmth pushing through his fur.

With their soft embrace Katyusha would let herself drift off for a moment, feeling so safe and so right here, as if this is what she had struggled so long to win, a place by his side and more importantly s place in his heart. The Delta was soon pulled away from these thoughts as she heard her name, turning her gaze up to him as she heard his tone, one she had never heard before, and it made her heart pound faster in her chest. As he lowered his muzzle to lick her cheek Katyusha would gently nuzzle herself against him, letting him work over her as she more than enjoyed his affections. When he stopped the fae would lift her head enough to give a few soft licks under his chin. With this affection she had never expected to receive everything almost felt surreal, forcing the small fae to remind herself this wasn't a dream or fantasy.

Although once again all too soon the fae was pulled from her dream like state, nodding quickly to his words and lowering herself to the floor "Yes Steele." was all she would reply as he took a spot next to her, resting his head on her back. Carefully the delta would press herself back against him, keeping his warm form close as she moved to rest her head in his paws, showing not only her affection towards him, but her submission to the greater male. It was clear to her that he was the only male she could stand to be with. He was powerful, great, and had an authority she could only stand in awe of. After getting this close to such a great wolf, any other brute but him would be settling. This though scared her almost as much as it drove her, since she knew the odds were stacked against her. What if she didn't win his heart in the end? She would just have to be grateful for this time together, and the chance she got. But know she could never truly love another the way she did her great alpha.
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 16:14

The large male nuzzled up against the Delta. He closed his eyes and sniffed her scent. Being so close to another wolf, it was strange, yet felt right to the Alpha. "You have worked hard in your time with me, and proved yourself as a righteous fae. You have shown me not only am I wonderful trainer, but you are an excellent teacher. When I first saw you, I thought about killing you. But truth is, we needed the numbers. Tye was foolish for how he went about things, I should have killed him. But again, we needed the numbers. I seriously thought you would die from your wounds, that you were too weak to continue on in my pack. But it appears Aziza is a much better healer than I expected. And when you dueled me the first time, I was sure you would back down. But you proved me wrong again. In these last few months, you have made me the fool, thinking all these negative things about you. I should be ashamed with myself, but instead I am proud. I am proud of you." Taking his head off her back, he nuzzled against her muzzle gently. "Katyusha," he said in a gentle whisper as he waited for her to look into his silver hues. When their eyes met, he held a serious expression. "I want you to be my Elite. I trust the pack's life with your paws and I know you will do well in that position. But that is not all I have asked you to come here with me for.." Steele changed his expression to something soft and welcoming. It was something he did not do often, or even more than a paw-ful of times. "Katyusha, in these months that we have come together, I have discovered something within me. I wanted you to know as soon as I realized what it was exactly..." he paused for a moment and licked her muzzle once. "I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 01:59

Katyusha felt the large male nuzzle against her, the small fae lifting her head to nuzzle herself gently into his chest in return. With her nose pressed against his chest the young delta would take a deep breath, enjoying her alpha's thick masculine scent. Everything about their embrace felt so right to the delta. His muscular form protecting her, his soft warm fur, and his heavy scent. As her alpha began to speak again Katyusha's ears would perk, listening closely to his words.

As he finished speaking the small Delta would nod, smiling lightly "When I first came to this pack, I was nothing more than a weak Helidos bitch...content to be a huntress all my life..interested only in finding a brute...And if you had killed me, I wouldn't have faulted you." she admitted, nuzzling against him again "But when I first saw you, that night, I felt no fear for my life, I felt only shame that I was so weak standing in the glory of one so great. At that moment I wished only to be strong enough to catch your eye." she explained, feeling so open with him now, this was very different from how they had been together just hours ago during her training. "It is because of you Steele that I was able to work so hard...to achieve so much, and for that I owe you greatly." she admitted honestly "And during our spar...I couldn't afford to lose...to be an omega meant I would never have the chance to prove myself to you...to show you I was truly worthy of your litter, and maybe someday your affections." she said with a little giggle "I know...I'm such a pup."she smiled, looking away for a moment "I apologize Steele, I'm sure you don't want to hear my life story."

As Katyusha heard her name from the alpha she would turn her silver hues to meet his, ears pinning back gently, not sure what to expect now, everything had been turned upside down on her. As her mentor spoke again Katyusha's eyes would go wide for a moment, quickly recollecting herself "Thank you Steele, I promise on my life I shall not let you down." she said firmly, listening intently again as he spoke, her gaze softening greatly as his words started to sink in, leaving the young fae totally speechless, having never expected to hear those words "St-Steele...I never expected to hear that from you...I love you too...oh so much Steele, and I cannot express how happy those words have made me." she said, her voice soft, a tone he had probably never heard from her before, in fact most of the pack would find it hard to believe either of them had emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Pale Moonlight [Katyusha/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1