Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A life to be made complete

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A life to be made complete Empty
PostSubject: A life to be made complete A life to be made complete Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 18:18

Kokoro was traveling through an neutral territory when he scented two packs, one had a harsh scent of which Kokoro despised and the other one smelled welcoming and nice. Kokoro decided he would try at getting into the second one and went to that border. He lifted his muzzle to the sky and let a sweet howl rise into the warm Autumn air. He let his confidence show through a solid howl. Not knowing how long this would take he lay down, there was some flowers near him, the scent was blowing to him, it was sweet and relaxing. He didn't want to fall asleep before a wolf came so he whispered to himself, what would this pack would think of him, waiting for a wolf to come. It was a beautiful day and he could feel the life around him, animals moved near him making him breath in the scent of a squirrel. That would be an easy catch, slowly lifting his body after just laying down he looked for it. It was nearby eating a nut under a tree. Perfect, it was distracted, he stalked towards it as quietly as he could and pounced once he was just paw lengths away. The squirrel didn't even get a chance to run before it was in the grip of his teeth. He swiftly padded over to the spot he was before and devoured the squirrel. Its meat wasn't enough to fill him but would keep him from getting to hungry while speaking with whichever wolf came to him. Kokoro let his eyes rest, not falling asleep, but just relaxing and taking everything in while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: A life to be made complete A life to be made complete Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 17:48

The Elite woke later than usual this morning, alone in her den as per usual. The sun was well established in the sky as she exited the den and shook out her coat. She noticed the sound of a long howl on the wind, a signal from the border. This must've been what woke her. It seemed she had been overexerting herself in her training, for the droop in her eyelids told her she could have slept even longer. But she shook off her tiredness and set off at an easy trot for the border. She chuckled to herself as she travelled. It's funny, she mused, how there never seems to be any new travellers when I do my border runs. It's always when I'm off doing something else. She paused for a moment, considering. No, that's a lie. Sapphire was found on a border run. And Jackle's call technically came to me as I was just considering a patrol.

This mental statement turned her thoughts to the Healer who had become her friend. It was an odd relationship they seemed to have. He was very caring and affectionate for a male, quite unlike anything she had ever experienced. It threw her off balance and confused the heck out of her. It wasn't that she was unused to kind males, not at all. She was just used to the males in her life playing a more typical male role. Strong, resilient, hard, sometimes cold but not uncaring. It was strange for one to be so kind and so prone to physical contact. He always greeted her with a nuzzle and a smile. He wanted to know everything about her. For a moment this brought a smile to her face as she remembered how the cold, hardened soldier Drogo had responded when she first nudges him. Walked so close their fur mingled. She realised this must be how he first felt. How the added proximity to what he was accustomed to had been so foreign. She wondered where he was in the world. She refused to believe he had died soon after the accident. Part of her thought maybe he'd just run off with the fae he had been telling her about. And part of her hoped beyond hope that he would return, professing his love for her.

But these thoughts were not for this time. This was a time of necessary professionalism. She came across the scent of a male on the border and soon enough there was a body to match the aroma. The silver wolf was resting slightly, just watching the day travel by. Stepping into his line of view she cleared her throat and spoke. "Hello there. Permit me to introduce myself. I am Elite Nnlya of the Helidos pack. Who are you and what is your business here?" She stood waiting for a reply, perhaps a little more formal than she might usually be.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A life to be made complete A life to be made complete Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 12:08

Kokoro was relaxing when he saw a fae walk into his eyesight and speak. Quickly standing just to lower his head, and let his tail stick to his side in submission to the dominate fae he spoke, "Hello Elite Nnlya, I am Kokoro and I have come to join this pack." He wondered what this pack is like, of course she had a high rank, and it seemed they treated her well here. She looked tired though, she must have been working hard lately. He hoped that if there were other healers here he could train with them. It may not be the way most of the wolves of the pack would train with fighting and hunting, it still would be nice though if he was accepted into this pack. They seemed nice and may even be better then he thinks they are. He wouldn't know if he didn't get accepted though. It was quite scary thinking of the thought that he could be drove away from this pack or any pack at all. But that was life for him, he got a good feeling about this pack that made him smile and zone out. He remembered the stories his mother told him about her life and all of the good packs she joined, many of the packs either went crazy with a sickness or were drove out by another pack and split up. He snapped back into reality when he remembered how all of the stories ended, with deaths. He looked back at the Elite and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A life to be made complete A life to be made complete Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 17:37

The Elite smiled and dropped to her haunches, settling easily. She looked kindly upon the male. He knew his courtesies - that sat well with her. But now she asked that he remove those courtesies and act as he naturally would. "Please, don't stand on ceremony. Sit, make yourself comfortable. Tell me about yourself. Where do you come from? What skills do you possess? What can you offer my pack?" She cocked her head to the side slightly as she waited for an answer. She forced her eyes to remain open, even when a sweet autumn breeze tickled her fur. She knew if she closed her eyes she would fall asleep on her feet. Blue eyes searched the silver brute for any hint of his current emotional state. Was he nervous? Anxious? Cocky? Excited? There was a smile on his face that suggested something happy, but personal experience told her it was something in the males head that made him feel so. All she could do was wait for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A life to be made complete A life to be made complete Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 18:10

Kokoro sat as the fae asked him about his past and skills. Once she asked about his past his mood darkened, "Well I mine as well start with my skills. I am a healer and I came from a very dark pack that ran on fighting and death. I never really cared for this though for one main reason, everyday I got a new wolf to care for, not that I can not handle it but I knew the whole pack would be at my paws begging for help. After awhile in the pack I ran away. Of course I trained an apprentice before I left but it was way to hard for me to handle injuries all the time. My mentor had died from old age and that had saddened me the most though. Now I am here ,hoping for a fresh start. I can of course offer my healing skills and help any pack member that comes my way, although I may not always succeed." He took a breath, he usually would not talk so long but he was happy today. It could be a joyful day for him if he didn't screw things up. He felt of pure joy even though he was not even accepted into the pack yet. He could even sense the joy around him. Birds were flying around making zig-zags in air. Even the tree's seemed happy, dancing in the wind. It all was making him want to get up and run around, play just like a pup again. But of course he was a fully mature wolf and he needed to accept that. But, just because he was an adult that did not take away all of the fun.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A life to be made complete A life to be made complete Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 19:02

The Elite found his story difficult to listen to. She was a wolf whose very core was loyalty. For this Healer to leave his home pack for there being too much work was unthinkable. He constantly reminded her that he had not left for there being too much work but because he did not agree with their tradition. It reminded her of an old story she once heard. What was it they said again? Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Ahh yes. To protest to a point that the lie becomes clear. It struck a chord in her and made her a little more skeptical of the male. She agreed to leaving a pack if you couldn't abide by their values. But as a healer he had a duty to care for all the other pack members. He claimed to have trained another apprentice to take his place when he left. But to look at him, he couldn't be much older than two years. Still quite fresh himself. Would his training have been equivalent to that of a master Healer?

But she was not one to refuse one entry to the pack based on their past. It would be hypocritical. She would likely be struggling to find a home elsewhere if the same had occurred to her. So she held to tongue to any unkindness and instead offered him the same chance she offered all newcomers. "If you are as proficient in the healing arts as you say, then I shall welcome you into our home. But before you can cross our borders, I should like you to swear yourself into service of our Alphess Quinn and all those who follow her. Can you do this?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A life to be made complete A life to be made complete Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 03:42

Kokoro nodded to let the fae know he was listening. He felt like he should have told her about the part where his father had beat him trying to make him a warrior, and the part of his broken heart. It was a said thought, but of course it was done and over now. "Yes, I swear myself to Alphess Quinn and all who follow her. Thank you Miss Nnlya." He didn't know whether he could go into the territory yet so he waited for a response from the fae. He felt his body falling asleep after sitting in the same position for awhile, he stood up and lowered his front half to the ground stretching. He sat back down and sniffed the air, a hare was not to far in the territory, maybe he could get it on his way into the territory. After all he was hungry, all he ate was a small squirrel today. The smell taunted him, but he sat where he was wondering if Nnlya could smell the hare. Kokoro felt at his best, he knew now that he would make it into this pack and he would like it here. But when he gets in the pack his past was going to be forgotten, it was to painful for him to think of. He thought to himself of what the Elite thought of his past but kept to himself of his thoughts. That did not matter now or anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A life to be made complete A life to be made complete Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 16:43

Nnlya nodded, accepting the oath for what it was. Her mind still wondered at the males past, so she allowed herself to keep an eye on the Healer until she was satisfied with his loyalty and ability. "Come, Kokoro. You shall now be known to all as Healer Kokoro. Enter your home and reap its rewards. I have my own duties to attend to, but if you follow my scent it should lead you straight to the main pack clearing. There you can make yourself a den for the winter that I feel is all too close now. You would be best to make yourself known to your colleague, Healer Jackle. He should be able to help you out with any questions you may have. She stepped aside, in her own way showing that his way forward was clear. After watching the male cross the border and enter the pack grounds, she took off in search of a place she had not visited in some time. It was in hopes she might find some peace and silence there.

Ooc - No need to reply to this. You may now change your name to Healer Kokoro. Under the Ranks tab above you can also join the group marked 'Helidos' to change your name to blue. Welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A life to be made complete A life to be made complete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A life to be made complete

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1