Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.: Conjuring Some Fun :.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

.: Conjuring Some Fun :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 15:07

Below you will see the list of my characters and can choose which you would like to RP with. Please note, I work full time and my schedule is about to change 2 times in the next couple of months. I will get to your replies when I can. I also co-own another site. Here we go:

ALPHA TEREN
.: Egotistical | Menacing | Deadly | 7 Yr Old Male :.

Teren is not a wolf to mess with. If you are looking for an ally, he's a good one to have on your side. He has a disdain for females, thinking they are weaker than males.

Family - He really does not care to have one. But when the next mating season comes, he may look forward to giving the pack some life, though he will not be committed to that fae. It will only be for the fact he wants to have a lineage of his own once more.

Friends - Teren does not have friends. But you can try to be on his good side. If he even has one.

Apprentice - He will take on an apprentice, one at a time. But he will be a complete menace to you. He will use and abuse you. He will break your spirit and your courage. And he will not build it back up, that you will have to do on your own.

Love - NOPE. Not going to happen. Try if you want, but misery is all you will get.

Enemy - Teren loves to have enemies, a wolf who he can compete with and prove he is much better than.

WARRIOR SAMAEL
.: Honorable | Trustworthy | Determined | 2 Yr Old Male :.

Samael has seen a great amount of hurt within his life. first his family deserted him and his father, then his father was killed before his very eyes.

Family - With all of his family dead and gone, Samael will need someone to be like a relative to him. Since he is almost 2 years old (3rd Spring), he will be ready to start a family.

Friends - He would love to have friends, someone to hang around and enjoy some good times with. Perhaps the two could discover a bit of trouble together.  

Apprentice - He is a new Warrior in his rank. He has been with the pack for two years, trained with his father, and now needs to train even more. He would make a great apprentice for the one who wishes to train the next "Alpha".

Love - He will be looking for love, that is a fact.

Enemy - A wolf to compete with would be good for him. They could be from Erenyx or even Helidos.

WARRIOR ODIN
.: Clumsy | Whimsical | Loyal | 4 Yr Old Male :.

Odin is a very grand wolf, with a big heart. He is not the best when it comes to hunting, for he is very clumsy, but he means well. He is a size-able boy, intelligent in his own light, and trustworthy to no end.

Family - Odin really wants to have a family. If anyone wants to make a family member for him (ex: sibling or cousin), that would be fine.

Friends - He would love to have some more friends. Right now, he has Ember and Juno. That's about it.  

Love - His heart belongs to Ember.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 22:17

Well, after Teren took out Steel, saving Chiara from a forced mating, Magnus here is certainly warming up to him. I would love to offer the Lead Hunter as a potential friend - or at the very least an ally.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 22:24

Following what Magnus said Chiara would like to be an ally to Teren. If left with her guardian role she will be a loyal guardian to him and serve him in any way she can (except having a litter by him or killing Magnus lol)

She could also be a sort of friend/ally to Samael, maybe give him a few pointers in sparing
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 22:54

Magnus & Teren
Teren may like an ally, but he's not going to be overly nice with it out from the start. It will take a lot to earn his trust.

Chiara & Teren
Teren doesn't really like females all that much. You would have to work EXTRA harder than Magnus. Like he seriously does not like females.

Chiara & Samael
As for Samael, he will be really pissed for a long while. It will be hard to befriend him because he feels shafted by nobody doing anything for his dad.

Last edited by Alpha Teren on July 14th 2014, 09:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beta Irrationality
Beta Irrationality

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 05:31

Considering Irrationality will hold absolutely nothing against any of the crazy, evil things Teren will undoubtedly do throughout his life here on Age . . . I think he'd make for an exceptional ally. He won't always agree with Teren, but he won't care to disagree, either. I think Teren would be able to make some use out of Irrationality's lacking of emotion - maybe even consider him as being one of the few that he can discuss really important things with, since Irrationality could be trusted to keep everything to himself and pretty much go along with anything Teren sees fit for the pack without complaint.

We all know that Banshee will gladly be his enemy. She'd love trying to knock him off of this throne he's creating for himself.

And, well . . . Cheshire. I honestly think it'd be interesting to see him interact with Samael. Cheshire didn't do anything when Steele was dieing, giving Samael reason enough to be unhappy with him. But I think Cheshire would respond kind of peculiarly to Samael's dislike, fueling his need to hate on everyone for turning against his father in the end. My messed up Healer would take some pleasure in trying to get himself inside of Samael's head, and trying to manipulate his hateful feelings against Teren and . . . pretty much the whole pack right now. He'd also get along with Teren because he loves seeing things die.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 11:56

Nashoba doesn't really know anybody in the pack enough. He didn't really have anything against or with Steele and so he only wishes well for his pack. I think that he needs some training and it would be the best from the new Alpha so he could be better then what he is. He kind of feels alone in the pack and so if he was trained by the Alpha his insults to Nashoba might be taken lighter then they should be because he knows how he is. And so I think he would like to be more of an apprentice to Teren then an enemy. Also if he was mentored/trained by Teren he could understand his way of thinking better. Maybe if Nashoba is broken by Teren he would be more deadly too (but not as deadly as Teren).
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 01:11

After Fel switches over, she wouldn't mind either befriending Samael or helping training him, or both. She was not there during the death of Steele, and so would not be associated with it. Plus, given the sense of alienation he must feel after seeing his father be practically betrayed by his own pack, he might find something in common with Fel, who would also feel a little alone upon joining a new pack. Other than that, her experience in fighting and training would be a bit different than what he was used to and most likely beneficial to him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 09:15

Irrationality & Teren
Teren will be in need of a trusty adviser, a male who he can ultimately trust with anything he does. He will know for the wolves who plan to breed, they will be upset with his puppy plans. Where as, Irratio doesn't have pups, nor does he plan on it... correct? Also, Teren is tired of the high ranking females and needs to get some males in power.

Banshee & Teren
Oh you should know Teren will be very interested in meeting with Banshee once more. After their last interaction was rather heated. Now Teren has more power beneath his paws and will be sure to flaunt it to the other wolf.

Cheshire & Samael
With those two, Samael is going to be in an awkward situation with the pack. This anger will cause him to change, become more aggressive. You mean like psychiatry? Trying to figure out his strong feelings and all that? I would be up for that. Any pressure he needs to hate the pack more is welcomed.

Nashoba & Teren
If this is really what you want, then he will do it. But the minute Teren feels Nashoba is not a good apprentice, he will abandon him.

Fel & Samael
That would be really good. All Samael will have in his corner is Katyusha. He will feel alienated by the others, pissed off and plotting their demise.
Back to top Go down
Beta Irrationality
Beta Irrationality

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 09:29

Correct, Irrationality doesn't plan on having pups. But even if he did plan on having pups, he wouldn't be negatively affected by Teren's decision to make them fight. He'd oversee their battles as if the pups were complete strangers to him. Reasons like this are why I think he'd be a good fit for Teren's adviser. He could know with certainty that Irrationality would never be so emotionally invested in his pack-mates as to go against what Teren puts into place as their new Alpha.

I don't have much to add for Banshee. Though, I can say with certainty that he'd better not think flaunting his new title is going to make her bow down before him.

Sort of like that for Cheshire. He'll want to know what's going on inside of Samael's head if to properly use it to his advantage. Once he understands how angry and hurt Samael was by the pack not helping Steele, Cheshire will want to try and play with all of those angry and hurt emotions so that Samael will more readily target them at his pack-mates. All Cheshire will want is to cause a bit of chaos. Maybe even try and build on Samael's hatred of Teren - I assume he's going to hold a pretty strong grudge against Teren? He'll basically be all smiles with Teren, and accepting of all of his evil plans for the puppies of Erenyx, also probably trying to weasel his way onto the Alpha's good side, only to go behind his back a minute later to see Samael and try to pressure him into hating Teren even more than he already does.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 13:36

Offering up Pandora as a friend and potential mate to Samael. Pandora was not here for the death of Steele, but still she can find comfort in him from her own past and he could find comfort in her from his. You choice. For more information, you can read her profile, but I offer her up for anything really. Just looking for a love interest for one of my characters. Pandora is a soldier, but she still has feelings, just not very open with them. Still, she needs a friend and it seems like Sam needs one too. They are around the same age with Pandora turning three in late spring. Please disregard the fact that is may state she is already three.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 14:21

Irrationality & Teren
Yes, I think that would be great for them. Teren has never really had a "friend" before. His natal pack feared him, his last pack feared/was misled by him.. So it will be good for him to finally find some kind of positive connection with someone he can trust.

Banshee & Teren
I have no intentions of making Banshee bow down, unless it is after a duel and he has won. But I don't see them actually fighting - perhaps just a verbal judo.

Cheshire & Samael
Chaos is good. Anything to sparks a fighting spirit in the boy is good for me.

Pandora & Samael
I don't wish to make any set plans for Samael, but he definitely needs a friend. With time it may grow into something more than that. We shall see. But he does feel very alienated from the pack right now. He can only trust Katyusha and new wolves who do not know of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 08:25

I think Pain could develop to be an enemy of Teren. His own motives for joining the pack are to learn from others stronger than him with his ultimate goal to eventually become at least as strong as the strongest in the pack to eventually go after his brother for revenge (who is already an Alpha of his own pack). Pain does not really agree with Teren's methods (which remind him of his brother's) and he will most likely challenge Teren when he feels he has gotten strong enough to beat him. As of now however he is to weak to think about it, but Pain sort of views Alpha Teren as an ultimate goal to overcome before he can leave the pack to continue with his life's only goal.

Because of this he could find an ally in Samael eventually since he probably also dislikes Teren, and he joined after Steele's death.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 19:22

Pain & Teren
First of all, good luck with your plan. Teren is very experienced and skilled. He will not be an easy adversary, and he will have the second strongest of the pack on his side, Beta Irrationality. Teren is cocky, but also knows what he is terrible at. If you are really thinking of trying to take on Teren, I would suggest befriending Samael.

Pain & Samael
Samael HATES Teren, it's not only dislike. If you wish to be friends with Samael, you will have to get to him yourself. He's not always completely open to share his life with anyone, so you will have to work on that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 10:45

Odin and Crystal as friends maybe? - Crystal is a sweet and loyal wolf who gets on with most wolves so I think they could be friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Conjuring Some Fun :. .: Conjuring Some Fun :. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.: Conjuring Some Fun :.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character :: Plot Pages-