Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rose (Joining)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

Rose (Joining) Empty
PostSubject: Rose (Joining) Rose (Joining) Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 19:16

Name: Rose

Pack: Helidos

Rank Requested: Warrior.

Appearance:
Rose was a small wolf, over taken in size by many. What she lacked in size was covered with her speed and agility.  Not to mention during the winter she would blend right in, as her coat is as white as snow. If you looked her in the eye, she had the most beautiful deep shade of amber. Her tail almost touched the ground and her legs were a bit longer, though long she was still pretty small. She has a scar across her right flank from a spar. She has black speckled into her coat though barely see-able. She was a ready and skilled fighter because of her long legs. She is very small as she stands at 61 cm, weighing 36 kg. She has a slender frame but a ready heart to do anything you put her up for.

Photo:

Rose (Joining) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv0XYrfs34CGICDpmdj_XCJF4-cZmQRfQAQtm3Dp3jtODZ753sRw

History:
Rose's pack had fought their way to death, her parents to go first and then her siblings, she had just barely survived as the other pack who had attacked thought her as no harm,she proved them wrong in a gruesome fight with the alpha, she fought him with the rage that swirled inside of her, to lose not just her pack, but her family, every last one of them. The Alpha threw her to the ground many times but even as wounded as she was she kept getting up and fighting, fighting for life and fighting for her family. With the thoughts and strength that kept at her, she finally damaged the Alpha enough for him to call his pack away, leaving her there to due on her own. For sure the blood loss and woulds would kill her, but they didn't, they made her stronger.

She was about 2 1/2 when that happened,but it was still fresh in her mind as she walked the earth, the soft dirt under paw,the breeze blowing against her,She sniffed at the air enjoying the scents that flowed around her, then she broke into a gentle run, her thoughts consuming her. In this run she thought back to being age three, and meeting a loner.

She had been running through the forest, her thoughts were consuming her as she ran, her vision blurred. She then ran into a wolf, maybe two times her size!  "Oh.." She backed away gently, scared that he was going to tear her to shreds, but to her surprise he responded gently. "Don't be afraid, you didn't see where you were going, Let me help you? maybe I can?" She stood there quietly, pondering why he was being so nice, just..why? "If you don't want help, by the looks of it you'll die if you don't get some training." He took a step towards her gently. She backed up again. "I..I.." She didn't finish her sentence. "I see, I'll train you if you need." He turned and started towards the river,Calling over his shoulder "Are you coming?" She hurried to catch up to him.

At three and a half years old, she stood over her friend and mentor, the loner who had taken her in, he was badly wounded and was going to die. "You'll be okay I promise, you'll heal up and then no worries? right?" She tried to smile for him, but it was breaking her heart as he was the big brother she never had. "Ya know, pup, You look like a Rose in this light....a very rare but beautiful flower...also, the sister i never got to have,pup you were alright...I'm glad I found you." He closed his eyes gently. "Do me a favor, don't ever give up, not in a fight, not in life." He closed his tighter as she licked him and cried. "I...I..I promise...." She said gently laying down beside him and licking his face as he passed on. Back to the present: She ran smack into a tree, it had been a year since she'd lost her friend, the one who taught her everything, except apparently how to dodge tree's when in a thoughtful state. She sighed gently, heading towards the setting sun in the distance, she had made a promise, one she knew she could never break, yet she knew alone she wouldn't make it, but with a pack, a family...that would be a start.

Joining Keys: ~ Junebug has nommed away all of this wolf's keys. Cx

How did you find Age? Haven's Grove

Example Post:
(I shall use an example post from another site I am on ^^ Yay! :]  *If that's okay :o*)
Rose kindly licked Forbidden's face as she spoke about her past, it was by far worse then her own and she could only offer comfort. She nuzzled the winter fae quietly, she didn't see a monster, But a confused and hurt young she-wolf, looking for help. When she had finished speaking, Rose took a deep breath and looked her in the eye. "Forbidden, what your pack did was wrong, you must never let other's harsh words get to you. They were wrong to do so! You are precious and mean everything to me, your wise and have a wonderful personality. Don't let your past get to you, for it is us who have the choice to change our future. We are the only one's that can become more then what others think, It is our choice on how to take our past and use it to make us all the wiser. It helps us to make the right decisions, It also has given us the chance, instead of a monster we can learn to do the right thing and show others that we have overcome our fears of what others made us out to be." She took a deep breath and studied the fae again, she was not a monster, and nor would she ever be.

She tugged at Forbidden's ear and let a laugh rumble through her chest gently. "My joy...My joy come's from the fact that I am always ready to cheer another up, it makes me happy. It also comes from my friends, and my best friend...You...You have brought out such a good side in me." Every word she said, she meant them. She knew that this fae was and will always be her closest friend, and one she would want to keep forever, as long as she lived. A smile eased over her maw, telling Forbidden everything was going to be okay. She looked at the lake gently, seeing the ripples made her smile and think about how just yesterday the ripples had given her an idea about the future and past. She stood gently and went over to the lake, where she lowered herself to the ground. She looked over her shoulder at the winter like fae. "Come here my friend." Her words were a gentle sound and order, she had something to show and teach her.

She looked upon the lake again, staring at the ripples. "Do you see the ripples in the water?" She looked at the she-wolf that was beside her. "This is how I see it, Life is but a ripple in a huge amount of water." She nudged the water with her muzzle, making a ripple that warned fish to swim away from that area. "Whether small or big, A ripple impacts the life of the water everyday. Some fade away, and some push the water to warn the fish that there is something near. Some turn into waves upon the shore that push things around." She motioned towards a log that was clearly washed up. "My point is, that were each a ripple in the water, and each one is very important no matter how big or small. We all have a part in this life, and your has just begun. Yours will grow bigger and make a better impact if that is what you wish." She stared at Forbidden quietly, hoping that she had made some sense. Now all she had to do was make sure she understood that she was in control of her life. 'It was well put my friend..' The voice echoed into her mind again.
"Forbidden, You have the choice in your life to make great impact on others, you are no monster and you will do just fine. If that is what you want." She turned back to the water, gazing out at the beauty and thinking. 'She is my friend. I will do whatever it takes to build her up and not tear her down.'

(For some reason my post keeps adding extra things O-o like an extra "[/ f ont]" XD)

Last edited by Guardian Rose on June 10th 2015, 01:10; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

Rose (Joining) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose (Joining) Rose (Joining) Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 19:24

Rosie Posie!<3 It's Tragedy!

Anyway~
You're missing one joining key. ^_^
Plus, your avatar is a biiit too wide. We would suggest it be no more than 160 wide, please. c:
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

Rose (Joining) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose (Joining) Rose (Joining) Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 19:27

Trag!!! Omg !!! <3 *hugs Chu* Let me go re-read the rules then ;P; I must've overlooked it :(! and my avatar is too wide? Let me fix that too :]
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

Rose (Joining) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose (Joining) Rose (Joining) Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 19:37

Thank you, dearie.
-hugs tightly- It's great to have you here! C:

Anyway...

Rose (Joining) R0it

Now before you can get started, please add your wolf to the following pages:

- Name Claim
- Ranks

Once you have completed these things, please head to the border of your prospective pack and post!

Welcome to the Age of the Wolves!

Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Rose (Joining) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose (Joining) Rose (Joining) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose (Joining)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1