Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Change In The Breeze

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Change In The Breeze Empty
PostSubject: A Change In The Breeze A Change In The Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 19:54

A rustic female trotted across the snow blanketed terrain in search of a territory rumored to be in the nearby vicinity. Jaida paused for a moment to catch her breath, like fog in the chilly air, her exasperated body needing a break from the light trot every ten minutes or so. As her gaze swept across the white land, searching the vegetation for any signs of wolves or predators, she began to think to herself if she could actually reach her destination in time before her body gave into sleep. She could remember the crisp words of her brothers mate some, thirteen days ago or so, and her clear warnings as to how exactly to present herself to the new pack once she had crossed over to the west. 'Once you reach the border of the Helidos pack, you must take on the appearance of myself, a caretaker, because it is the closes rank you have intelligence of. They won't willing take in an exiled beta, so protect yourself.' The memory stuck close in Jaida's thoughts, as she inhaled deeply before beginning another rep of a light jog across the thickening brush.

She noticed the light moisture in the air suddenly, and looked to the heavens for any indication that snowfall would occur soon. As expected, darkening clouds began to collect overhead, which brought with it the assumption of water, in this case, frozen water. But the snow would not stop a determined Jaida, but it would quicken her pace, as the desperation for shelter within a protective pack became a necessary. Much to the female's surprise, a large, nearby pine held a scent unlike the common squirrel or crow that many of the trees collected, instead, the heaven smell of wolves sprung out from the trunk like its branches and brought with it the hope Jaida so desperately needed. As the excitement registered in her mind, Jaida rushed to the tree and took a hunter - like sniff, making sure this was the pack she had been sent to join. Various scents strolled into the Eastern Timber's snout, bringing with it the confusion of an unclear expectation of what would introduce itself to Jaida when she ignited the joining process with the traditional howl.

Before she would do such things, Jaida sat down, and attempted to remember the details of her identity she was suppose to pursue when entering the Helidos pack. Closing her eyes, Jaida transported her thoughts back to that night of fear and loss. 'Jaida, listen, I know you're upset, but you must understand that this pack is a kind one, and will take you in if you are able to give them your loyalty and trust. So, you must not mention your Beta rank unless they ask, and if they ask of your past give them a vague discription with lots of pup mentioning. Tell them you helped your mother during her second litter, or another female. Tell them you helped train pups into common ranks like hunters, warriors, and caretakers.' Jaida was drawn out of her memories by a squawking black bird over head, irritating yet acting like an alarm clock for the female. Sighing, Jaida knew the snow would come soon, heavy or not, she would much rather be tucked away in a den rather than under a tall pine with unprotected sides. So without a second hesitation, Jaida tilted her head back and released the loudest, far traveling howl she could manage in her hungered state. Afterwords, she let her head drop, and the air to refill her lungs as she awaited the snowfall and the high ranking wolf that would greet her. "I do hope their as kind as she said." Jaida whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: A Change In The Breeze A Change In The Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 21:26

Yet another border patrol for this hard working fae. She had been kept busy as of late with an influx of loners seeking a home. She was lucky she was quite fit and healthy, for it was tiring work. At times it could become a little tedious. The same script over and over again. Who are you? Where are you from? What are you best at? Can you promise to serve faithfully? Then came the next traveller and it all began again. Who are you? Where are you from? What are you best at? Can you promise to serve faithfully? Sometimes there were interesting stories, sometimes the person refused to reveal more than absolutely necessary. Sometimes the weather forced them to speed things along, though not often. The sky above foretold a heavy snowfall in the evening, but nothing near the recent storms.

Her natural run along the borders took her through the great pine forest. Massive pine trees towered into the sky, almost completely covering the forest floor in shadow. It was cold between the trunks of the trees, where the sun couldn't penetrate, but the benefit was that the interlaced boughs of the trees provided a barrier to a wide majority of the falling snow. The floor beneath her padded paws were covered in dirt and moss almost all year round. Only the really heavy rain or snow storms would break that barrier and reach the undergrowth far below. A howl came from not far off, causing Nnlya to alter her course to inspect the site. Most likely just another newcomer, she reasoned. And she was right. Just a short distance away - barely even worth running - was a wolf of rustic browns. She heard the female mutter something and grinned to herself. The Elite rather enjoyed a dramatic entrance. "I'm sure we are. But to be sure, who might "she" be? And just who in the world are you?" She gave a slight raise of one corner of her muzzle in a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Change In The Breeze A Change In The Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 08:39

Though the rustic female thought she was alone, the ignite of her howl had drawn in another female, from the pack in question, for sure. Because Jaida was not expecting to be answered so soon, she flinched slightly at the unfamiliar voice. But once she registered the face of he the darker female, Jaida resumed her respected stance, with slight submission ass she recalled the advice she had been given. But that was what the Helidos member was asking for, her name, along with Jaida's. But thankfully, by the looks of it, this member of the pack seemed rather custom to greeting loners willing to join a pack. So, Jaida decided to try adding a little of herself into her introduction, and not so much of the lies she promised to give. But Jaida was worried, she did not intend of having another wolf hear her whisper of a pray, but she did not believe, in all the wonderful things she had heard about the Helidos, that her pray would be used against her. Jaida knew she was too exhausted to run away if this conversation ended in flames, seeing as her opponent was too well fed, fit, and rested not to.

With her eyes shining brightly with joy of reaching her destination, as she bowed her head slightly in greetings then started answering try fae's questions. "The she I speak of, was a member of my old pack, whom helped guide me to your blessed lands in search of a new beginning. Her name was Hope, but mine is Jaida, and I have come in search of the Helidos pack to request entrance. But this I'm sure you already knew." Her words had had been clear, loud but gentle, and respectful. This is what Jaida hoped would become of her new life, a life full of respect and honesty. Maybe Hope had been wrong, and Jaida did not need to hide her past from these wolves, but she would honor her promise to her beloved friend, and continue to shape her image into that of a caretaker. Jaida smiled once more, as she looked over the other female with admiration, seeing as this female seemed well fit, and yet still kind though her eyes may show a hint of boredom with the same old greetings. So Jaida decided to interest the female with a respectful twist of the common greetings."May I ask who you are? Seeing as you must be of grave importance to this pack if you are a deciding factor in the acceptance of loners." The exhausted female requested, trying to lighten the other females day and welcome the idea that Jaida meant more good rather than harm to the Helidos pack awaiting within the border boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: A Change In The Breeze A Change In The Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 23:00

Nnlya watched as the other female sat in thought for a moment. She gave her explanation but no name as to the mysterious female whom had recommended her home to this rustic wolf.Hm, she mused, with a soft exhale and laughter in her mind, I called this place home. It had been a very long time since she had left her birth pack. Over a year since she stopped being a traveller and become a member if Helidos. And now she was able to call these lands home. She had her own idea as to what had contributed to her definitive mindset. The thought brought a little secret smile to her muzzle. Oh yes, she knew exactly who had made her feel at home. Her azure eyes blinked a few times, clearing their haze and reorganising her thoughts.

The other female had presumed enough to ask her name. If Nnlya so wished, she would never need to tell the newcomer her name. She could growl and bare her teeth, crinkle her muzzle and curl her tail, use all manner of scare tactics and dominance to spook the female into submission. She could force the information she needed out of the wolf. But that was not the wolf she was. It was the wolf she might have become had she chosen a different pack that autumn morning. But she had moved on from her depression and chosen Helidos as her place of healing. "I am Nnlya. Elite to our Alphess Quinn. But it is you I am interested in, Jaida. Where have you come from? I'd like to know what events have lead you to our borders and where your skills lie." Her voice was strong and stern, commanding the authority of her station.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change In The Breeze A Change In The Breeze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change In The Breeze

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1