Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoping for a new life (border post)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hoping for a new life (border post) Empty
PostSubject: Hoping for a new life (border post) Hoping for a new life (border post) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 17:44

The white she-wolf wonders across the light ground and through the white tipped trees. As she pads through the fluffy patches of snow, her pure white fur easily blends in. Delgata is a pure white wolf with bright blue eyes. Her fur is slightly fluffy and easy to spot around all darkness. Though her bright colored fur, she is about sixty-five pounds and about twenty-five inches tall. Meaning that she can hide in small places that will cloak her white fur. Her eyes are a pure blue color, and just like the rest of her, are very light. There are no scars on her body but she has one marking. On her left paw is one splotch of black. The spot of black only covers two of her toes the rest of her paw and leg is pure white. Stiffing the air, she sits down near the boarder, selecting a patch of dry ground, keeping away from the cold winter flurries and iced over tree roots. She lifts her head up to the sky and lets out a lone, yearning howl. Her voice rings out into the scattered area, being carried around by the chill air. Though her howl was loud enough for the pack to hear, it wasn't demanding at all. More of a plea or question then anything else. Dropping her head back down she curls her tail around her body and fluffs her fur slightly, shielding herself from the winter winds. She flicks her ears, listening for any type of movement to emerge from the darkness before her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a new life (border post) Hoping for a new life (border post) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 12:14

Green eyes watched as the leaves fell individually to the floor. He laid his head on crossed paws, waiting and watching. The silence in the pack was perfect. He liked silence, no bickering from the other wolves, or their incessant need to whine and complain about anything and everything. He hated them, in a way. He hated how they acted so immature and free. This was a pack, not a caretaker's den. Teren took in a deep breath and sighed, watching the snow push away from his paws with his exhale. With a sigh, he lifted his hulking mass off the ground. He shook out his body from side to side. The long fur along his body shifted with his weight and moved to lay perfectly in place. Walking around the outside of his den, he thought about walking for the borders, marking them and helping the others with their rounds. To any guests, they would know Teren was the Alpha. Oh what a life it was to reign over the mindless drones once more, to have a pack which would follow his ever command as it once had. Thinking of the glory days brought a faint smile to his muzzle, one he did not share with the rest of the pack. The only wolf who might have seen a slight bit of pleasure on his lips, would be the male, Irrationality. So for the borders he headed. His tail hung between his hind legs, laying peacefully as he walked. His ears were pressed as far forward as they could on his head. His eyes were alert, watching for anything.

The chill of the wind tried to cut through his coat, wanting him to shiver and show his weakness to the wilds. But that would not be the case. Teren did not give in to the wills of nature. During the season when females heat would flare, he did not give a damn. When the snow fell for inches upon inches to the floor, Teren did not flinch. The summer sun would come and beat down on his midnight coat, but yet he did not pant. He continued on his way, surprised by how long this perfect silence had held it's position over the land. But like all good things in his life, this too would pass. A low snarl escaped from the Alpha's lips as he heard a small call from the borders. It seemed to be begging for the company of someone else, as if she were weak. His muscles tensed as he moved his body close to see the guest who had disrupted his peace. As he approached the traveler, he glared to it. His nose took in all the information from her scent. She was a female and had been a loner for a while. She was definitely a female, her scent was very strong and powering in this area. The snow and cold seemed to hold her scent still in the air. But that did not affect him. He would not be so kind to her for she was a female or a guest in his home. It was strange that she was sounding so weak in her voice. Why of all places would she choose Erenyx? Did she not hear the tales of his delicious take over? The blood that was shed and shared among the other wolves of the pack. For the first time, the wolves of Erenyx had really seen malice, and it would be followed by more wonder. "State your name and business." His voice was deep and held an aggressive tone. His tail curled over his spine as he towered over the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a new life (border post) Hoping for a new life (border post) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 15:34

As Delgata waited for someone to appear she glanced around, huffing slightly to herself. She had heard stories about both packs that occupied this area, but the war laced history of Erenyx always caught her attention. Flicking her ears, she heard him first, padding through the fallen leaves of winter. Standing up she sniffed the air, smelling him come closer and sighing slightly to herself. She had attracted the Alpha. 'Lucky me"She muttered to herself where she knew he couldn't hear. Standing straight, she waited for him to clear the line of trees that blocked her vision. Listening to his demand she nodded her head once in respect. "My name is Delgata and I was hoping you would allow me to join your pack" She kept her voice light but strong, glancing up at him but keeping her ears pointed downwards in respect. What she didn't need was the Alpha killing her for being disrespectful. Watching him calmly with her bright blue eyes she felt her muscles tense slightly, anticipating what the Alpha would do. It was clear to see, with her body angled slightly to the side, with her shoulder towards the Alpha, that she was in a slightly noticeable defensive stance, not a offensive one.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a new life (border post) Hoping for a new life (border post) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 18:33

The Alpha stood before her, showing his dominance to her in an obvious and intimidating manner. He was the largest in the pack, and the largest he had ever seen. Only a pawful of wolves had compared to his size by a few inches. As he stared at her, he noticed she stood straight up, the only respect he displayed was the lack of eye contact. A loud snarl escaped from his clenched jaws, seeping through the jagged fangs. His eyes glared at her, bright emeralds scourged her body as he snapped his powerful jaws above her head. "Have you not learned the ways of submission, or should I teach it to you now?" His voice was aggressive and held and dangerous and deep tone. He was easily set off edge, and forced to the darker and more aggressive part of his mind. He had half a brain to kill her now, taking her last breath and adding another pelt to the base of his den. How comfortable it would be to sleep upon her coat. He continued to snarl and bare his fangs while he took a step closer and closer to her until he was merely inches from her snout. If worse came to worse, he would have no problems making an example out of her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a new life (border post) Hoping for a new life (border post) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 19:35

Her eyes widened slightly when she heard the darkness in his tone. She backed away from him slightly and kept her eyes away from his, looking at the ground instead. Pinning her ears against her head she lowered herself towards the ground. Her white tail wrapped around the side of her body and she stayed like that, not saying anything for a moment before replying. "I apologize Alpha, I do not mean to disrespect you." She spoke softly though her voice didn't waver or crack at all. Staying in submission she stayed quiet, waiting for his response. She just hoped that he wouldn't kill her, or leave her on her own. A very soft whimper escaped her lips, almost undetectable. Other then that, no sounds could be heard from her and no movements detectable.

Last edited by Delgata on August 10th 2014, 19:45; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Lengthening the posts)
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a new life (border post) Hoping for a new life (border post) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 19:53

"I am Alpha Teren of Erenyx. You have found my borders, though you do not show any means of belonging here. What sense do you lack to come to a border and not show immediate respect for my rank and position within this pack? That shows you to be a fool. You say you want to join my pack, but you show nothing to prove such words. I should not even let you look at my lands, right now.." He snarled and bared his fangs to her. At least she shifted her form before her, forcing herself to submit to him. Teren stared at the female, his judgement still on her as it was before. "Perhaps it was wrong to blame your upbringing, but instead blame your gender. Females are foolish and know nothing of what truly matters in the pack life. I should have known better myself. The only thing worse than a female, is a pathetic unintelligent one. Which is what you have shown yourself to me. So tell me, fae, what can you do for my pack with huch disrespect and neglect to think about your actions before you perform them?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a new life (border post) Hoping for a new life (border post) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 20:04

She held back a growl at the mention of females being nothing. But instead she stayed lowered, and didn't look at him. Without a moments hesitation she replied quietly, though he could still hear her. "I can fight well, hunt, and I can recognize some herbs. I know fighting techniques that not many I have met know. I can learn different things easily and I will not hesitate to kill someone to protect the pack. She added the last part hesitantly, not really sure how he would take that. "I am not scared to kill, but I will do it if needed or if I am told to." She hoped that she was able to clarify a little more. She lowered her head more, completely shielding her bright blue eyes from his piercing gaze.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a new life (border post) Hoping for a new life (border post) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 18:14

[Delgata, you are accepted from this moment on. Please change your name to Warrior Delgata.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a new life (border post) Hoping for a new life (border post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoping for a new life (border post)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1