Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From The Ashes [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

From The Ashes [Open] Empty
PostSubject: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 20:50

Depression was a dangerous thing. It caused the mind to think of the terrible things, the events which had happened over his 2 years of life. It was a shame how horrid life had been to the young wolf. Two different colored eyes, known as Heterochromia, stared to the vast emptiness of his den. Before his father was taken from this world, Samael had done everything he could to keep himself happy and learning his training as each day passed by. He worked on himself, growing and becoming something better than before. He had made his den away from the den of his father, enjoying the solitude he held for what seemed like a whole year. The brute moved among the darkness, slipping from it into even more darkness. The full face of the moon shone brightly between the branches in the sky. Samael looked to the stars, watching them twinkle so brightly against the midnight canvas. He moved from the pack clearing to the rest of the pack land. He wandered around the areas, knowing them well as he had lived here all his life. Samael stretched his legs as he moved to the place where Steele confessed his love for Esmeralda. If their spirits were to be anywhere, they would surely be here. He made his way to the edge, the very spot where his parents agreed to be with one another, as it was told by Steele. Samael rested his haunches at the edge, looking to the water below. In the dead of night, he could not see anything, whether the fog was there or not. Lifting his chin into the air, he released a mourning cry. The howl was long and drawn out, but it seemed to be taken over by the water below. The sound of crashing waves could be heard even through the sad call. Samael ended his cries and lowered his body until he was laying close to the edge. Nothing would repair the feelings he had right now, wondering if he would ever be able to move on from this pain. His father was the only family he had left, for now. If the rumors were true, that Katyusha carried his siblings, then they would be the only family he had. But it was not certain she would be able to keep them, or if Teren would kill them once they were born. Anything could happen from this wolf, and nothing was certain anymore. As he laid there, he stared into the nothingness.

Closing his eyes gently, he could hear speaking within his mind. It was as if his father was with him now, and possibly his mother. Samael, my son, do not allow these things to conquer your mind. Allow yourself to use this tool, these thoughts as something better. Avenge me. The last sentence from the voice was very firm and it forced the boy to nod his head. "I will avenge you my father, I will kill the bastard for murdering you." Samael... The voice was calm and soothing to his ears, one he had not heard since he was a young pup. Samael... My son, please do not do anything rash.. Keep yourself safe. You are all which stands left... Hearing his mother's voice within his mind was a blessing and curse for him. He was unsure if his depression had forced him to hear the voiced of his deceased parents, or if they were real. The line between real and false lies was very grim and hazy. Who was to say what was what now? Samael did not fight the words of wisdom which came to him, no matter how much they differed from one to another. "Mother, and Father, I will do anything I can to make you proud. I will someday, take these lands back from Teren, and I will rule as you had intended me to. Nothing will get in my way and nothing will be able to change my mind on this choice. I will prove to you, to the pack, my worth and in the end I will reign over these lands." Before too long, the voices and images disappeared from his mind. Perhaps the visions were proud of him? Or maybe he was just so determined, he forced them to disappear? He was not completely sure, but he did not mind it.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 13:10

A set of paws carried a single white form through the thick darkness. Cold, empty hazel eyes would flick from side to side- only the slightest flicker of interest visible in their otherwise empty depths. So this was Erenyx. Not bad. The thick snow was not something that easy to move in as silently as she would have liked and if one was listening hard enough, the telltale crunch of snow would alert them of her presence. However there was nothing loud about the fae's pawsteps and you would have to be specifically listening for her arrival or hearing her before she was merely a few inches from you was pretty hopeless. She had left the brown pelted male at the snowy border and disappeared into the dark trees without another word and had kept moving forward until a brief dusk had turned to night and still she did not stop and had no intentions on doing so either. Her fourth pack in the three years she had roamed the earth (well pack one had not really been a pack but merely her parents and siblings). Would this experience go as bad as the others had? She stopped abruptly and just stood there as seconds trickled by for no apparent reason. By now the four paws that had carried her from death more then once were numb with the cold. In fact her whole body felt numb from the early Winter's harsh gifts. It was perfect. Yet something felt off, something felt missing. But then again- hadn't that been the way she had felt since her brother had been torn apart in front of her and all the fae had done was stand there and watch. And then join the band of psychopath's and do the same to a countless amount of innocent wolves. All this brought was an angry shrug from the creamy pelted fae- what was done was done and there was no going back. With this she continued her aimless brisk walk, keeping her ears perked and eyes open and alert. She was not stupid- she knew that the male who had accepted her into this pack was telling the truth when saying that her words alone may not be enough to convince everyone that she was a worthy warrior of Erenyx. Well so be it- her claws curled deep into the icy snow- she could do with a good fight to warm her up.

A thick fog was curling between her paws as she moved forward- growing thicker and thicker the further she went. She would stop for a moment, welcoming the ice cold wind that cut through her fur and sank deep into her bones mercilessly. Maybe she should find shelter, dying due to her own silly, reckless actions on the first day in the pack wouldn't be that good and she had yet to come across a single soul in the eerie snow laden territory. However, just as the fae began turning her body slightly so that she was moving away from the ominous wall of fog- a sound pierced the crisp night air and the fur around her neck bristled slightly. It was the long cry of one who was mourning and the sound caused her ears to fall flat against her skull and her upper lip to curl slightly. She remembered lifting her own head more then once in her life to let out a sound extremely similar to the one she had just heard and the fae turned her direction to where the sound had come from and stood still for a few moments- the only thing moving at all being her black leathery nose as it twitched. Without deciding anything really- Tundra began to move in the direction of the howl almost soundlessly- looking somewhat like a ghost as thick white fog swirled around her pure white form and she continued forward at a graceful, steady pace.

The moon cast an eerie silver light down on the pitch black male only meters from her. The fae would narrow her two eyes and let her body sink down into a sitting position, the cold seeping up through her thick pelt instantly though she appeared unaffected and merrily blinked. Sitting there, the fae kept her gaze resting on the male with an icy calmness. Her body appeared to be frozen and her eyes were empty and emotionless as she sat there. Of course it wouldn't be long until the male turned and saw her and the fact that her scent was being blown straight towards the black figure would only help with this. Her ears sat pricked atop her head and her eyes though emotionless- were still alert and watchful. There was no saying what the male's reaction would be when he caught sight of her and to be honest, she didn't really care. In fact she wasn't even sure why she was wasting her time out here in the freezing cold but ah well, she was here now wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 18:06

He laid in his place, his eyes to the horizon as the fog and the darkness moved about him. He breathed slowly, keeping his thoughts within his mind. He rested his head on top of the crossed paws which dangled over the edge of the cliff. His tail curled along the left side of his body, pressing itself hard against himself. The top paw was slowly getting covered in snow. His mouth opened slightly, as his tongue lolled out and licked his paw clean. as he laid there, he took a deep sigh and stared out, wishing the voices and images of his deceased family would come back to him. The pack had been so lonely since the whole tragic event happened. He felt so alone from the rest of the world, closed off and segregated. But in his loneliness, it seemed like someone had heard his call. A female to be exact. He was not concerned with her gender, nor really who she was. Her scent was fresh to these lands, thus she would not have a negative thing to say about his father, as she did not know him. Perhaps things could get better for the boy? He was not entirely sure, but he stood up on all four paws and moved closer to her. "Who are you? You smell like you are new here. My name is Samael, I am a warrior here."
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 14:43

She continued to observe him with a calm, steady gaze even when he turned and stood- closing some of the distance between the two of them in a few steps. Her two cold, observing hazel eyes would slowly move up and down the male's body as she took in his appearance. His dark pelt was the complete opposite of hers and her teeth would grit as an unwelcome image of Fell would  appear from the dark depths of her mind. Though she had to admit, his eyes fascinated the new warrior. She had never come across someone who had eyes of two different colours until now and she could not help but feel slight curiosity run through her. However the white furred wolf quickly pushed it away and pushed herself to her paws, her gaze focused on the male boldly. Of course she would not do this to anyone of a rank higher then her but she could already tell that this wolf was not any rank higher then she even if he had been a part of this pack much longer then her- the fact that the only scent that came from the male was the strong scent of what she had come to know was Erenyx proved this. The male who had accepted her's words echoed in her mind about how it was harder for female's to prove them self worthy to the pack than male's however this wolf seemed untroubled by her gender which caused her to relax slightly though it was only a very slight change to her alert and tense position and her gaze did not once move from him.

The male then spoke and Tundra listened attentively despite herself. She did not know much of this pack or the ways they lived and it would do her no harm in getting to know it better. Her ears would flick as she thought about his words for a moment. There didn't seem to be any reason to not tell this Samael her name as he had done the same already and after a few more seconds the fae would open her maw and state coolly "Yes you are right I suppose if you count joining this morning as new" her eyes of a gentle colour that definitely did not match their cold depths rose to the dark sky, resting on the large round moon for a moment before returning it to the dark pelted male and continuing "As for my name, I go by Tundra and am also now a Warrior in this pack." She did not ask any more questions but merrily just stood there- awaiting any words he might speak.

[Extremely unhappy with this but my muse was low and I had extremely limited time to get it done.][/color]
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 17:14

Be friendly, my son... The voice had returned to him. And yet again, he could not decipher if he was truly going mad, or he was really being greeted by the spirits of his mother and father. The female spoke to him, she seemed nice enough. She was new to the lands as his nostrils had collected enough data to give him this idea. But in the back of his mind, something told him not to be kind to her. She resembled a face, an image he had burned to the back of his mind. A white wolf had caused his family pain from before he was even brought into this world. An Alpha named Azul. His own father had spoken ill of this wolf, hoping one day that Samael or Steele himself would kill him. But Steele never got to see such a fantastic sight. Instead, he was forced to witness his own life being taken. For a moment, Samael closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he exhaled, the breath could be seen before his very nose. He looked to the white wolf, thinking of the other white wolf he had known, Lucas. He had allowed the son of Azul to enter the lands, if he could give them valuable information about Helidos. As it was, there was nothing of value from that pack, nothing that Steele did not already know about. So his joining had proven to be useless, and when the time came for Steele's death, he and the rest of the pack, aside from Katyusha, did nothing to stop it. He wanted to snarl, to show her that he could be aggressive and dangerous if he so wished it, if she so made a move he did not like. But he held it in. In this pack, he was going to need as many friends as he could muster, no matter how much of a recluse he had been for most of his young life. Death will do that to you.

"Tundra, it is a pleasure to meet you. And welcome to Erenyx, though I do not see you enjoying yourself in this place. But then again, I may have spoken too much or too soon." Samael looked over her then to the snow which covered the land around them. It was not showing any signs of leaving anytime soon, and upon further inspection of the clouds, they seemed very displeased with life on earth. Samael knew to expect the worst from this kind of weather in the dead of night. "So what brings you here? Instead of meeting the other wolves or building your den? This is not the start of winter, and it is surely not the end. The great freeze shall come and one will wish they had sufficient cover when that time comes. I would hate to die in the pack who is more likely to feast on your corpse."
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 18:47

It was getting harder and harder to banish the image of Fell from her mind as she gazed at the midnight pelted wolf and the fae could feel her usually contained anger trying to slip through and be unleashed upon this male standing in front of her who just happened to have a pelt extremely like Fell's. Black pelted wolves had never done her any good, it was Fell's fault that she ended up joining the gang and it was the small black pelted youngster who looked very similar to Fell who had gotten her into the other pack. Her sharp canines would be gritted as she glanced away for a moment. How dare she blame Fell  for getting her into that gang, it had been her own cowardly decision and now she would suffer for it and endure every single bit of it without a word of protest. She kept her icy gaze fixed on a large tree in the distance for a few moments before finally letting it return to male, unable to help but let it narrow slightly as she continued to watch him tensely. She was surprised by the sudden look of unhappiness in his unusual gaze as he watched her until it was gone again just like that and seemed to be replaced by a simple politeness again as this Samael once again spoke.

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well Samael" Tundra replied with simply. Of course, she had yet to know if meeting this male was any pleasure as for all she knew- he could become her worst enemy or things could go more positive and he could possibly become an acquaintance, who knew? "My past experiences with packs have been all but good, as long as my time here does not turn out to be a total disaster I'll be happy enough" Her gaze shifted from the dark male to the identically dark sky. That was apart from the scattering of silvery stars and the large round moon. That one simple act of removing her gaze from him for even just a second proved a lot before she once again returned her simple hazel gaze to him as he once again spoke. His next question made the white pelted fae to stop for a few moments, frowning thoughtfully. What was she doing here? What was it that had caused the female to wander aimlessly through Erenyx's territory in the freezing cold all day?

"I suppose I had some things I wanted to think about and the numbing cold seemed to fit perfectly" she stated flatly with words that had started off cautious only to end flat and dry. She was not really lying with what she said though to be honest she was not entirely sure why she was here at all. "As for the pack feeding off my corpse...we'll let's just say I've been in situations that  make that look almost appealing" The words were cold and sharp, more then she had intended and she clawed at the ground silently for a moment before finally asking "So what's your excuse for being up here in the freezing cold?"
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 08:02

Do not punish her because she does not know the truth.. the voice in his mind was quite, and calming. Was it a coping method that he had created in his own realm? He was unsure. "Well, the world is covered in the frost. You could literally go anywhere and find the solace and solitude you are searching for. But this area, these lands.. They are dangerous to those who do not know its secrets. Behind me, to the fog littered edge, you will find a long fall. It is treacherous and will definitely kill you." Samael looked to the female, and though to himself on many things he could tell her about this pack. He could tell her the truth, he could tell her of how this whole pack began, or he could tell her that Teren was the greatest thing to come to these lands. But his demons, treacherous and stealthy as they were, would not allow him to say or do such a thing, not even in jest. "Well, the reason I have come here is to feel if any of this is worth it any longer. Erenyx has not been around for very long, yet the history is deep within the roots of this very land. My father and mother were one the Alphas to this land. Alpha Steele and Alphess Esmeralda, were their names. My father was a wise and proud male, all black with silver eyes, and my mother, a goddess of her own kind, ashen with emerald eyes which could stop you dead in your tracks." Reminded of his parents, he looked out to the open world. He turned his head to see the edge close to the fog. "It was here that the two of them decided to make a pack of their own and to love one another. My father told me the story. My mother she was so... protective of her heart that she did not trust just any wolf with it. But she gave it to my father, and in return, he loved her more than anything. In that following spring, me and my siblings were born. I was the first, then Achilles and Ammolite. Everything was great for a while, but even before we turned one year of age, my mother and siblings left our pack. A few other members of the pack left as well, but I was not exactly sure why. My father never told me, but promised I would know when I was older." He closed his eyes and lowered his head for a moment, but once he opened his eyes to look at Tundra, he looked right into her eyes.

"After that, my father changed. He became cold and menacing. He requested things of the pack that I had never heard him say, not even once. He was building a harem, forcing each fae to mate with him for this winter before they were allowed to mate with their own mates. But, I had always thought them to be rumors, lies the wolves started once they noticed the change in my father. Chiara, Guardian of these lands, told me it was actually true. She had been a follower of my mother since the beginning. But soon, my father found love once again. He found it in the pale eyes of the Elite, Katyusha. I know she loved him, still loves him. But then one day, everything went horribly wrong. Never in my life did I think I would watch my father be murdered. You always think of your own parents as dying from old age or some sort of disease... Never actually being killed and especially not in front of you." His voice grew soft, as if it was hard for him to even speak. But he continued to tell her the tale. "Then one day, a loner came to the borders. We do not know exactly what all happened, as my father was the one to answer his call. But when I heard an unfamiliar voice within our pack clearing, I ran out of my den. It was him, Teren. He had my father, laying in the snow, blood everywhere." Seeing the sight in his mind, he felt like he was there once more. He snarled and closed his eyes once more. "The bastard killed my father, claimed these lands for his own, ripped out the vocal cords of my dying dad, and tossed them between my paws. When Katyusha begged for him to let him live, he ate my father's heart. Not a single wolf besides myself and Katyusha tried to stop the monster from his conquer." He stepped away from her and moved to stand before the cliff. "I apologize, just seeing it all in my mind again... It hurts like the first time. Now I feel alienated by the only pack I know. This pack has my flesh and blood all over it, started from my line and yet this pompous fool thinks he can come in here and take over like this was always his pack. It sickens me. So I came here, to try and sort my thoughts." He took a deep breath and stared to the fog. It moved slowly, constant and flowing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 19:43

(mind if I jump in? If yes just PM me and I'll delete it )

Katyusha tried to fight her pain, her demons. They were not new to her, they had been following her for weeks. Reminding her she was hated now, shunned by the pack she had worked so hard to serve. Constantly reminded she had no one to lay with her when she was cold, or help feed her as she carried the burden of the last part she had of Steele.

Everyday she fought these demons, fighting the urge to slip back into her den, now mausoleum for her stash of berries, to lay next to her mate and wait for the cold embrace of death to take her home. And soon she knew she would fall victim to those demons. But for now she had a job to do. Slowly she would try to start a small army, pull the loyalty of those in the pack to herself or Samael, who in her mind was the rightful heir to Steele's pack, even if his mother was a traitorous harlot who caused her beloved so much anguish.

As she pushed forward the young elite really didn't know why she was here, or what she was even doing out at this hour. She had spent most of her day training one of the new warriors. And while that wasn't exactly demanding on her part, her body was demanding more from her just to function, sleep included. So why was she still up? The only answer in her mind was that something wanted her to be here, something she couldn't explain. Perhaps it was the same driving force that pushed her up that mountainside. The night her and Steele spent curled up in a small cave watching the storm blow through. The night she was made truly happy.

As she pushed on her ears would perk, hearing a familiar voice, followed by a not so familiar one. The Elite would pick up her pace until two figured formed in the fog, pulling her mind from the haze that had been clouding her all day. As she approached the pair she would raise her tail and head slightly in dominance, not trying to intimidate, especially Samael, but simply show her status to this new wolf.

As she drew close enough to become fully visible Katyusha would do her best to put on a strong mask, giving a friendly dip of her head to Samael "I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" she asked the pair as she approached, knowing all too well what season it was, and not wanting to get in Samael's way should he be interested in the fae.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 18:15

The fae's icy gaze would once again leave the dark pelted male in front of her- seeming to complete this action with more ease then before and instead fixed itself on the thick wall of fog that supposedly hid a fatal drop on the other side. Interest would glitter in them hazel orbs monetarily before it was gone again as soon as it had arrived in her cold, hard depths.   She would then turn back to him, holding his gaze boldly in her own emotionless one "Interesting fact I must admit. I will keep it in mind next time I desire to visit this particular area of Erenyx's territory" She would murmur curtly in a silky, melodic tone that seemed to have made itself at home permanently whenever she spoke and gave her a sly manner of sorts. In the dark coldness she could be seen lifting one white paw and giving her frozen pads a prod with her nose, as cold and hard as ice. The fae then set it back down upon the freezing ground below, a look of satisfaction present on her features for only a few fleeting seconds. That was the thing about Tundra, her emotions were not regular things to come across and if they did decide to show themselves it was only very briefly before they were once again hidden beneath a hard, cold mask. The bright stars above seemed to mock her from their high unreachable vantage point and the snow covered fae felt an unusual pang of envy as she gazed up at them for a few silent moments, hardly aware of the male's gaze upon her before he began to speak and her face instantly resumed its usual expression and she watched him through two narrowed eyes.

To be honest, this male managed to do something most didn't- surprise her. As he began speaking she blinked with a sudden jolt of surprise, she had not expected an answer like this but merely something as curt as her own and despite herself, the fae felt herself listening attentively. His words of his parents brought bitter images of her own though she knew that she would never be able to describe them like this male described his own and she knew that something had happened to these two- and not too long ago. Even when Samael looked away into the fog, she kept her gaze fixed on him- unable to help but find herself interested in his story. Stupid. Her curiosity was probably one of her worst weaknesses and she hated it more then she could think possible. Her ears would flick as he continued- speaking of how his mother and siblings left the pack for reasons unknown to him meaning that it was just his father and himself who remained. A weird feeling stabbed her in the chest as he lowered his head with shut eyes, pity? God no. Pity was not a favored emotion of hers and she put all her effort into never feeling it for others and had been succeeding with ease over the past while yet this seemed to be unmistakably that exact emotion and it unsettled her to be feeling it when nothing even that drastic had yet been said by this Samael.

She met his gaze when he lifted his head to gaze at her and noticed the emotion swirling in their unusual coloured depths with a slight flick of her tail- surprised by how numb and stiff it felt from the cold and she flicked it back and forth a few more times now just trying to get the blood flowing through it once again. However despite the small action, her full attention was still focused on Samael as he continued on. The two rounded ears that sat atop her head would flatten themselves against her skull at the words of the harem and this Steele forcing the fae's to mate with him. She could not see that going down very well with her if she'd been there and her gaze would drop from the male standing in front of her in the bitterly cold snow for a moment as she pawed at the white powdery stuff, strong emotions trying to break free from where she'd caged them all up and had managed to hide away for a long time now. She probably wouldn't have had a mate anyway- she could not imagine feeling an emotion like love towards some male and anyway, maybe she didn't deserve to love- loving had done nothing but torture her and maybe it was some sign. This thought made her feel a strange bitter loneliness ache deep inside her though she pushed it away however it was harder to do so then usual and the white wolf turned away for a moment as Samael continued to speak.

His words were words she understood. And pain seemed to strike deep in her heart, the heart she had longed to be able to turn into ice. This longing only grew deeper now. "You always think of your own parents as dying from old age or some sort of disease... Never actually being killed and especially not in front of you." However it was not so much her parents that she thought of when hearing these words, but Fell, Fell her brother who had got himself killed because of hope. Pearly white fangs would be grit and she'd squeeze shut those hazel orbs for a moment before opening them and lifting the gaze to fix itself on Samael's as the wolf's voice grew soft however he still continued on and she listened.

She imagined the moment in her head, of Samael racing out and seeing this unknown wolf standing over the body of a loved one and she almost joined him in his snarl as images of a body mauled almost beyond recognition flashed into her mind with wolves crowded around it as they grinned at her from what was left of her brother's body. As the male's story was finished with a sickening ending, he moved away from her towards what she presumed was the cliff's edge and left her sitting in the ice cold snow around a meter or so from him, her tail lashing back and forth without her even seeming to notice it. Her gaze that had been focused on the snow in front of her as it sparkled in the moonlight, now flittered up to him in surprise as he apologized "No, no it's absolutely fine" she whispered, her voice slightly shaky and she grunted to herself not liking it. She was uncharacteristically slightly uncertain about how to reply to this, could it possibly be a trap? This caused her eyes to narrow suspiciously, Samael could easily be a spy for Teren to see who was really loyal to him but something about the story made her think other and well, if it indeed was a trap, ah well.

"You look a bit like him" She blurted out suddenly, now this had not been what she had planned to say at all but it leapt out of her mouth before she could stop it and already she could feel more coming like word vomit- words that had been kept caged up for too long. It was definitely not the whole 'I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that' and 'That Teren seems like an awful bastard' but more stupid words that he probably wouldn't understand at all, yet still they broke free. "I mean like...your pelt, his was just as black, Fell's was" the name felt weird and harsh on her tongue, it had been a word she had trained herself to not say to anyone, to not even think. And here she was blurting it out to a male she did not even know. "He was killed, torn apart by a gang of cannibals you could say...I..I couldn't do anything but..." She trailed off and glanced away, feeling annoyed and embarrassed at losing control of herself so easily like that. A few moments trickled by and she opened her maw hesitantly as if to say something only to shut it abruptly when another voice reached her ears and she turned to see another wolf padding towards them. A fae. With her tail raised slightly in dominance. At once Tundra's emotions seemed to be wiped from her face and any sign of her earlier confusion and regret was wiped from her features.

Her head would be dipped to the female respectively, showing she noticed and respected its dominance before listening to her question. "No not at all" she stated, glancing at Samael quickly before returning her gaze to the female "My name is Tundra, a new warrior to Erenyx, may I know your name?" she questioned simply, voice once again curt and to the point- noting that she seemed to know Samael due to the friendly head dip in his direction. She also did not miss the look the other fae shot from her to Samael and Tundra's eyes widened very slightly, she didn't suspect anything was going on between the two did she? She was well aware of the season but the thought had not even entered her mind, she shot Samael another glance however this time it was through two narrowed, suspicious eyes. She just hoped he did not mention anything of what had just happened moments before this female had arrived and she cursed herself silently for letting it happen at all.

[Got a bit rushed towards the end.]
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 19:13

As he stood at the edge, looking into the thick fog, she finally spoke. Her voice was calming and sweet, tender, and almost endearing. How could a complete stranger feel sorry for him? She had not seen the horrors the new self-proclaimed Alpha. But maybe it was good she had not, perhaps she too would side with the rest of the messed up pack? For a while he seemed to be very relaxed, like she was going to say something which would fix everything of the past, that these last few months would surely disappear like a bad dream. But then she spoke again, "you look a bit like him"... And it was in that moment that a million thoughts rushed through his head. He pressed his ears to his head and closed his eyes. Was she talking about Teren? Had she already met him? Yes they were both black, though Teren had more gray than him. But in an instant, his thoughts ceased when she uttered a single name, "Fell". The name was heard before, one he had heard, but never knew the wolf who owned it. In this moment, he no longer thought of his own worries and his own stresses. Instead, he thought of Tundra's. Who was the wolf she was speaking of? Family? Friend? Lover? He was going to ask her, but then he held his tongue. He turned to face her, no longer looking to the endless fog. "I am sorry for you loss.. It is never easy losing someone you love." The softness in his eyes was clear as day, even in the dark of night. He was hurting, and deep down, he knew it would hurt for a very long time, no matter what he tried to do. Perhaps he would ask her who it was she was missing, but then they were accompanied by another wolf.

His eyes moved to follow the direction of which the scent came from. He knew it very well, as it was all over his father before he died. If only she knew... the voice whispered in Samael's mind, which was soon chased by a low growl. Samael was slightly confused where he was in his mind and why his mother would growl, but then it was all clear what his father was speaking of in his mind. He loved Katyusha. Samael knew she was special to his father, but he never really knew how special until it was the end. "Elite Katyusha, what a surprise to see you here. Shouldn't you be resting?" He looked to her, noticing she wanted to keep away from him. Was she keeping her distance for the fact he looked like a spitting image of his own father, but with one green eye instead of two silver orbs. He had not really seen Katyusha since he helped her with his father's corpse. It was in that moment, he realized he should be there for her. What a horrible wolf he was, after everything they had been through, he didn't check on her. She was the only one who truly understood what he was going through. Taking a seat, he sat by Tundra, trying to show Katyusha she was welcomed here. His ears perked forward and their talk from before evaded his mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 04:35

As the pair made it clear she wasn't interrupting anything she didn't want to be in the middle of, the Elite would move in a little closer, sitting back on her haunches which only made her swelling more noticeable easily putting to rest any doubts Samael may have had about her condition.

When the new fae spoke the young elite would turn her gaze over to her, keeping a rather neutral look for the moment, which was rather unusual for the usually cold fae. Maybe it was only because she thought this new comer was a friend of Samaels, or perhaps she just didn't have the energy to invest in her usually cold uninterested appearance. With a slow nod Katyusha would speak "I am Elite Katyusha, rightful Alphess of Erenyx. " she said, her words bold and straight to the point, not containing the usual pleasantries, as she had no need for them. She judged wolves based on their actions and attitudes, not a few kind words like 'pleasure to meet you' tacked onto the end of a sentence. Especially when she felt no pleasure in meeting the other wolf. Although it wasn't something to be taken personally, the Elite honestly wondered if she could feel pleasure anymore, or happiness.

As the large black brute drew her attention away the Elite would gain a small smirk, nodding slowly "Yes, but it is a unusually cold night for this time of year...and I figured the loss of sleep would be a better alternative for the pups than my imminent icy death." she said honestly, looking to him "And what brings you two out to such a place at this time of night?" she asked, just assuming they had come together.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 05:17

Her deep hazel gaze would appear almost black in colour as the creamy coloured fae would gaze away into the fog covered forest of snow and they would be lost in shadows. It was all so beautiful but so cruel, like a graceful eagle swooping down from the sky only to return moments later with a small victim grasped in its claws- beauty was dangerous and the wolf's eyes would be squeezed shut for a few moments and her whole body posture would become even more tense then before as she'd hold her breath for a number of seconds before finally exhaling and relaxing her muscles, hazel orbs once again becoming visible as her eyes opened and fixed themselves on Samael and the other fae. Life was cruel. A sigh escaped her muzzle in a small cloud of icy fog and it seemed to go join the rest of the thick eerie whitey grey stuff surrounding them. Without a word, Tundra would push herself to her paws and grunt slightly at the pain the action brought to her now numb muscles. Sitting in the snow that long without moving had been stupid. She moved stiffly though still managing to keep a slightly graceful look to her movements as she neared the edge of the fog covered cliff cautiously. Reaching the edge, a strong gust of wind would leap up from the bottom and race through her thick fur and for a moment the Warrior felt slightly dizzy and had to shake her head sharply to clear it. To be honest it kind of unnerved her the thought that if it had not been for Samael being here and warning her- she could have stepped right over the edge oblivious to the fatal drop so far down that she could not even see what lay at the bottom and the fact that the moon was covered by thick heavy clouds did not help.

Her gaze would snap back to the two as Samael would speak addressing...Katyusha. Ah, this was Steele's mate whom Samael had told her about in the tale of his past. At his words Tundra would notice the swelling of the fae's stomach and twitched her ears- curious despite herself. Pregnant possibly? She was no healer and had no experience with any of that sort of stuff but it seemed to look like that. Tundra's own gaze would leave the female awkwardly, guessing they were Steele's- she could never imagine  herself with pups and a bitter nose would escape her maw before she could think to stop it. Shaking her head, she nodded in response to the Elite's words as Katyusha replied to her introduction- her expression staying the exact same even when she declared how she was the rightful alphess or Erenyx. Well she probably was kind of. She had never met Teren and did feel any particularly loyalty to him but she had never met this Steele either and though she pitied Samael she did not find herself all too loyal to Steele either. Really she had just wanted to find a pack where she could work hard and try and prove herself worthy of a high ranking yet already she was conversing with wolves who obviously were in no way loyal to the pack's current alpha.

Yet something kept her sitting there and she did not move even when Samael sat down beside her, showing the Elite that she was welcomed here. Tundra merely dipped her head in reply to Katyusha's introduction- feeling that there was nothing else to say or do and just twitched her ears as she then replied to Samael's words with what seemed to be a smirk. Her words confirmed Tundra suspicions anyway- the fae was pregnant. Blinking and feeling yet another jolt of awkwardness, Tundra would once again look away unsure of why she was doing so to be honest only to move her gaze back slowly as the wolf asked why they were here.

With a shrug Tundra replied with simply "I had only been accepted earlier and instead of heading to the pack's den I wanted to be out in the open to deal with my thoughts alone where I bumped into Samael up here" Her gaze would flicker over the dark pelted male at her last words before turning back to Katyusha, to be honest she was surprised that this Teren had let the fae keep the rank of Elite if she had been Steele's mate but she just shrugged to herself- it didn't really matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 19:09

It was interesting, to say the least. The very first words out of her mouth, that she were the rightful Alphess to the pack. Who was she to say such a thing like that? It was not even told to the pack that both of them were even together. Samael knew about his father's affections for the fae, but it had never been told before the eyes and ears of the pack. She was just his side piece of tail. If any wolf was the be the rightful heir to the throne, it would be Samael. He had the same blood as Steele running through his veins. Samael held the anger to himself. It was not a time to be angry, at least not to Katyusha. She had been the only one to lose as much as he did. So he stayed silent on the topic. "It would be better for your young if you kept to the warmth of your den. Can't something happen to them... or something?" he asked as he looked to her. Was he truly concerned with his future "siblings"? He was unsure of this, but Samael looked to Tundra. How was she taking all of this in? What an interesting way to meet an Elite of the pack. "Well, since you are here..." he said as he looked to the female Elite, "how are you doing?" He looked to Tundra and Katyusha, before he recalled she had asked him a question. "I only came out here, for the alienation I feel from the rest of the pack. This was where.." he paused for a moment and looked away from her. "This is where my father asked my mother to be his mate, and she accepted. I was just thinking about how much I wish they were still here.." As he opened his eyes, he lifted them from the ground to peer into the silver hues of the Elite. He did not know how his words would effect her, nor did he care. To be brutally honest, he wished all of his family was still alive and around the pack. As much as Ammolite was a pain in his rear and Achiles was not the smartest of wolves, he loved them and missed them dearly. What would they do now? He wrapped his tail around his paws and stared at the females now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 05:51

Katyusha watched the new fae with her stoic and cold indifference as she neared the ledge, giving no more warning to her. If she were going to fall from the ledge it would be no ones fault but her own, and definitely not Katyusha's problem. Turning slowly she would notice Samael's anger, albeit subtle, and taking note. She would have to talk to him later in private since she wanted to explain herself to him.

As the brute spoke of the cold again Katyusha would give him a rather confused look, pausing for a moment to think of the words she needed "Yes, well...I do suppose you haven't been around for a while but... I don't have a den." she said honestly. After giving a second of pause she would explain "My den was uhm...re-purposed as a resting place for your father...and all of my good furs were in the alpha's den when everything happened...and I'm in no condition to replace any of it...even if I wanted to." she admitted honestly, looking away for a moment, not wanting to seem like she wanted pity or needed help, it was just a fact.

With the next question from Samael Katyusha would get a slight smirk again, shaking her head gently "Now that is a question for another time, I don't think I could speak freely in front of other members of the pack." she said honestly, having to uphold some semblance of a reputation in this pack, even if she too would probably look down on the Elite as she felt everyone else did.

As she presented her question she would turn to Tundra first, ladies first after all, nodding slowly at her answer "I would be careful wandering around this pack at night until you are familiar with it...There are a lot of hidden dangers." she warned. With that she would turn her attention back to Samael, cringing slightly at his answer as it divided her.

On one hand she hated Esmerelda for what she had done to Steele and how badly she had hurt him, but she also knew the pain being abandoned by a parent brought, and even though she hated her parents now, she still longed for things to go back to normal. However it would come as no surprise she also longed for Steele, it was really the only thing she thought about anymore, and it hurt to know.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 10:39

The cold was beginning to seep into the fae and make its way up her bones as a shiver would race through her body and a bitter gust of wind would cut across the lands and hit her full on in the face causing her hazel orbs to shine wetly with tears. She'd blink rapidly before shifting her body slightly despite her frozen muscle's protests so that the sharp wind was no longer hitting her directly in the face. Pinning the two rounded ears that sat atop her head, the female watched as Katyusha and Samael conversed wondering if there was any reason for her to be here anymore. Could she just be a burden to the two, causing them to be unable to speak of some things that they might want to discuss alone? If this was true there was really no need for it- Tundra would hold no joy in telling Teren or any member of the pack what the two talked about but they had only met her tonight hadn't they? How would they know that she wasn't one of them little attention seekers who would do anything to get their alpha to glance at them? A sigh would leave her muzzle in the form of a small icy cloud as she would look away into the treacherous fog that hid the fatal drop only inches behind it and the words between the two Erenyx wolves would fade to nothing but a noise at the back of her mind. She was thinking of Fell- something she had trained herself not to do for months on end yet that conversation with Samael before the Elite had arrived had weakened the barrier in her mind between past and present. Claws would work themselves deep into the snow as she would think of the midnight pelted wolf as a playful pup who was always coming up with crazy ideas and dreams to a large lump of fur who had protected her from death more then once after the loss of their parents lying on the ground- the ground stained crimson around the mauled,  unrecognizable figure and for a moment she was overcome with a wave of nausea at the thought that she had then joined her brother's murderers and done the exact same thing to many innocent wolves. Pearly white fangs would be gritted and she'd make sure to be completely faced away from the other two only to have to force herself to relax the tensed muscles in her face and turn back to the two as Katyusha addressed her- hoping nothing important had been said that she should have heard when she had gotten distracted by thoughts of Fell.

Her ears would twitch as the fae took in the Elite's words- her expression once again emotionless and her mind getting itself together and once again returning to its mostly numb, indifferent state. She was unusually unstable today and this caused annoyance to flash through her. She would reply to the fae's warning in a soft but sharp voice  "I have noticed however I have become indifferent and careless when it comes to death, if I die I die. I no longer have anyone to fight for or to be there for however thank you for your warning" The words did not seem to hold any emotion within them and they were in no way seeking sympathy but merely a true fact.

She would twitch her tail from side to side as she gazed at the Elite and the Warrior- the two obviously had quite a past together and Tundra could not help but feel slightly out of place as the two would exchange knowing looks and such but she just sighed and leaned back on her haunches. She was not in the mood to go trekking again so if they wanted her gone they would have to say so. Her gaze would rest on Samael's unique one for a few moments, undeniable curiosity in her own as it was true, she was curious about everything despite herself, before her gaze moved away again with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 08:49

"Well, females... It seems the hour is approaching midnight and I shall be getting back to my den." He looked to Tundra, and stared into her brilliant gaze. "It was a pleasure meeting you Tundra, and I hope I shall be able to see you once more. If ever you get lonesome, you should come and find me." He stood and as he moved past Katyusha, he looked to her. "If you need me, you will know where to find me as well." He looked to them both once more, "goodnight to you both. May you sleep well or go an as you were." He moved away from them both, heading for the land he once called home. As he approached his den, he walked inside and quickly laid himself to sleep. As he closed his eyes, he took one last deep breath before slipping into silence.

Samael exits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes [Open] From The Ashes [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From The Ashes [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1