Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Breathe. [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

Just Breathe. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 12:29

Change. Breathe. Those were her thoughts as she did a light jog into neutral territories. Just Breathe. So she did just that. She breathed in and out, trying to relax and be herself. There was a strong limp raging in her bones. She was getting old and getting in fights wasn't helping her. They always go after my legs... She shook her head and slowed her jog into a nice walk. She felt tired yet here she was, wandering away from her den and the protection of her pack. Why do I leave safety? I haven't fully healed... I am a fool. I should be resting but... I feel my soul is wandering, and I must follow. She pushed herself forward, one paw after the other. Her white pelt shining with the glistening sun. "Oh how I love the spring... but much prefer Autumn any-day..." She mumbled the words out loud but only loud enough for herself to hear it. She scanned the area with her amber eyes as she walked steadily towards she knew not where. She could feel her heart racing as she got closer to her destination. She truly did not know where she was headed, that was how she was many days. She followed her heart and that was what made her who she was. She was strong and stubborn, always wanting to get her way. But sometimes she didn't get her way and she understood why. For, you can't always have your way since it would make you spoiled if you did. She took a deep breath and let it out with a huff. She was growing tired from her long walk and shook her head with frustration. She was of five years now, going on six. Was her body really becoming that old? No... She was young, she had to be. She made promises that must be kept. She pushed herself a little bit further before stopping near a rather large tree and laying down.

She stayed under that tree for a good hour, just resting her sore muscles and staying in the cool shade. Breathe. Just Breathe. The words echoed into her mind, but with a different voice this time. A voice from her past that made her sad. After all these years... you finally return... She shook her head and stood to her small height. She was one of the smallest wolves around, or in her old home she was the second smallest wolf. She had a slim frame and long legs with a decently long tail. She was strong and energetic for a wolf her age. Playful and happy since she loved making others smile. She hardly ever got into a fight, and when she did she didn't dare back down. She was now standing but not moving, just breathing. She tilted her head up as if she were to howl. A breeze blew through and tickled her whiskers and nose. She smiled slightly and then turned back to where she was going. She put one paw in front of the other, moving slow at first and then with a great boost of adrenaline she was moving like a white blur against the fresh green grass beneath her paws. Rose... She jerked her head and slid to a stop as she heard her name called out. "I'm here! Where are you?" She called out with her strong voice. Rose... She turned around as she heard the familiar voice call unto her. She breathed and listened quietly. Rose... Come to me. The voice blew with the wind and she took off running in the direction the voice came from. She slowed down as she emerged from the woods that had held her. She slowly made her way out into the clearing, a lake right in front of her and woods all around. I'm here... My Rose... She stepped forward towards the lake and then stopped. She was unsure whether to look into the lake or not. She held her breath for a second and then peered into the lake of mirrors.

A wolf with royal blue eyes and pitch black fur with white patches on his chest and near his paws. Raven. She stared at the lake, staring at the reflection of her dearest friend. The one whom she loved and had never told. She held her breath and kept staring at a reflection. It was him, but it was a lake... It should hold her reflection not his. Oh Rose... You silly she-wolf. I've missed you know. It's been a while hasn't it? I've searched for you for a very long time after you... left me. She shook her head and sighed slightly. I had no other choice... You were dead. I couldn't stay, even though I wanted too. She shook her head and looked down at her paws gently. Rose, look at me, my love. I know... it wasn't your fault. It was mine, we should of taken a different route. Less... dangerous. She looked up to the reflection and sighed as she stared into his royal blue hues. I'm so sorry Raven... She watched as the reflection seemed to try to be fading, mixing with her own. I'm sorry too... Rose... She shook her head as she felt a small sob rise in her chest. Don't leave me... please. She moved closer to the reflection, watching the ebony wolf fade slowly. I must... I'm sorry. But Rose... I Love you. The words she had never been able to speak to him, to others. He was almost completely gone now. She had to speak but she couldn't. Her mind wouldn't let her. But her heart would. "I love you too..." She sobbed quietly as the image of her love faded quickly after she said the words in her heart.

She sat there now, staring out at her own reflection. The reflection of a broken she-wolf. But no one knew her secrets, no one knew the wolf beyond the one she showed. They didn't know her demons, nor did they know the monster that tore her apart from within. She sighed and closed her eyes, she could feel her heart pounding. She could hear the demons within, fighting to gain control over her. But today... she shoved them aside and stayed there. Breathing in the silence of the day. Her heart pounded as her ears flicked with the wind. I'm so... Tired. I want to... give up... She shook her head and sighed, she could feel the dirt beneath her paws. The wind that rushed through her body and held shivers within. She opened her eyes and looked up at the blue sky. It was beautiful. It was spring, New beginnings. But not for her, for her... spring was a living nightmare. It was spring when she lost her family. It was spring when she lost her love, and it was spring when the demons came. She looked back down to the lake and just watched her sad looking reflection. "Why... why did you leave me? Oh please... please." She whimpered and shook her head. "What do I do now? I have nothing..." She closed her eyes once more and listened as the wind brought words to her ears. Words that made her shiver, made her listen and do just that.

Just Breathe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 08:05

Crystal padded softly towards Mirror Lake. It had been awhile since, she had spent some time wandering through the Helidos territory. That particular day, she had decided to go to the lake. She had not been back to the lake since the day, that she had been here with Aurora who had asked her to be her caretaker to her and her pups. She still missed Aurora deeply. She looked around her, as she padded along, the wind ruffling her fur. Suddenly she caught a scent, It was a scent of a Helidos wolf but not one that Crystal was familiar with.

Crystal quickened her pace and soon arrived at the shores of Mirror Lake. She looked around, spotted a wolf in the distance and headed towards her, stopping momentarily to look in the lake. She approached the wolf who was pure white in colour and stopped close to her. She noticed the wolf seemed to whimpering as though in pain and appeared to be upset. Placing herself in a submissive stance to show that she meant no harm, Crystal spoke to the wolf.  "Hello I'm Crystal, Are you okay?, Do you need help?" she called out gently.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 10:29

[sorry late reply... xD]

Rose turned to face the voice that spoke to her, listening to her words and then breathing for a few moments. "I'm so sorry Crystal, I am doing just fine. Thankyou for caring about an ol' stranger." She tilted her head and smiled cheerfully. "I'm Rose... Sorry for not introducing myself to you to start with." She looked down at the lake and smiled once more. It was true, she was fine. She looked back at the she-wolf and laughed. "I was told that this place could open a mirror into your life... and it seems to have done just that for me." She turned so she was facing away from the lake and now facing the she-wolf whom seemed so kind. "You wouldn't happen to be Caretaker Crystal of Helidos would you? I could swear I heard the name Crystal running in my pack." She tilted her head and pulled her long tail against her small body. She took a deep breath and then scanned the skies with her amber eyes. The sky was blue, scattered with clouds all around. It was spring. It was beautiful, like never had she seen before. Usually spring for her was covered in snow, or that was how it was in the last pack she had been in.

She glanced towards the woods which they both had seemed to come from. Most likely they would return together through the exact woods. She sighed and turned her eyes back to the sky, watching the birds fly about and sing their spring songs. Oh spring, how lovely you seem this year... She smiled to herself and listened for the other she-wolf to make remarks or maybe just watch the beauty that passed them by. The world didn't stop in time, it kept moving even when one died, another born. All around them was life and death and with either you still had to move along and continue with life until it was your turn to meet death. Spring brought the hope of life and new beginnings. Summer was the continue of spring, turning life into preparations for deaths. Fall was the start of accepting death and moving forward into a bitter cold. Winter was death altogether, it held the cold and bitter. It protected you and prepared you for the warmth of spring and life. It was just a life cycle, over and over. Life and Death.
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 08:53

[I hope you don't mind me joining. I just need to get involved with posting again xP]

The faint rushing sound reached the brute's ears as he trotted through the brush, his paws moving swiftly over the rich soil as he bounced along over thick roots of the trees and weaved around their trunks. The tricklng of the stream was a joy to hear, to know that winter was over and the water was free to flow and provide life to the forest once again. He was alert, ears twitching eagerly atop his head as he continued on his journey, the forest eerily quiet all the while. Almost subconsciously, the wolf's pads had changed course to move him towards the promising sounds of life, the type of foliage surrounding his dark mahogany pelt became less of the deciduous kind of oaks and such and more of the evergreens so the area became more open and easier to move through since the tall coniferous trees did not possess low hanging branches. It became more and more spacious until eventually he was fully exposed in the wide open air of a huge clearing. Here was where he found the origin of the calling of the waterfowl that glided and interacted with one another on the lake surface. As he approached the water's edge slowly and noiselessly, he watched with his golden gaze the colorful individuals chasing and pulling the tail feathers of those with a duller appearance, the females, as well as each other. Eclipse was aware that for some this time of year was their breeding season, but how odd it was that they courted their mates in such a violent manner. Astonished, his furry brows arched with his amazement as he gradually lowered his rump to sit with his back turned to the woodland, observing the birds with interest for several minutes.

Fast becoming fascinated with watching the glistening lake, soaking up the serenity of the atmosphere and learning how the birds communicated so simply with harsh quacking sounds and attempted to frantically maintain order between themselves which he found quite amusing, he watched not from the viewpoint of a hunter but more so of an innocent bystander, like a deer or some other harmless beast that had no intention of harm to the feathered creatures. However he did not care for the birds any more than he had previously and would have no qualms with killing one if he was given the opportunity. Eclipse rose quietly and tried to stalk his way over to some cover unnoticed, but no matter how carefully he stepped his paws slipped a few times on the lakeside stones which were unable to support his weight or were already unstable, making some pebbles dislodge and tumble into the clear liquid. He repositioned himself to crouch behind a larger rock that just about hid him from view of the ducks when he laid with his stomach pressed tight to the ground. He sighed slightly and relaxed with his eyes half closed, allowing the birdsong and the breeze to soothe him yet still calmly ready for action with his legs bunched beneath him. It would be a long wait.

Or not, as it happened. He didn't need to wait at all in fact. A few birds had been gradually getting close the whole time as they chased each other but all of a sudden they grew silent and all took to the skies and scattered to the middle of the lake. With a quick sweeping glance around, the male lifted his snout, searching for any danger. But all he saw was a packmate just arrived nearby, a white female he recognized as the fae he had rescued from an Erenyx brute. The Elite didn't know her name, but he had been somewhat keeping an eye an her whenever he had seen her around the pack to check she was healing okay. He figured she was making decent progress. Giving up on his failed ambush, he pushed his body up to stand and walked over to the bank, dipping his head and lapping the pure water up into the cavern of his muzzle with his pink tongue. The dark brute shrugged his shoulders back, pushing his chest forwards and raised his head once more, having finished with his drink. Some droplets of the refreshing fluid dripped from his chin and splashed on the water below as his golden eyes peered down into the ripple of his image. His face was broader and older than he remembered, his body stronger, legs firmer, eyes wiser, but his white chest blaze was unchanged and his right ear was still torn and brought back memories from what felt like another lifetime with his natal pack. Some scars would always remain. When he peered back to the white fae he found her conversing with another, one he quickly recognized as the caretaker who had cared for his pups. A light smile formed on his black maw and he decided to make his way over, waiting for a polite moment to excuse his uninvited appearance before saying anything else. "I do hope I'm not interrupting anything. If I am, please just say so." The brute bowed his head respectfully and kept his body posture neutral and relaxed. "I just wanted to stop by. How are you both? I have not spoken to you for a while Crystal, and I wished to ask how you are faring with your injuries, miss." He directed his eyes to the white she-wolf at the end of his sentence, as he did not know her name. As a well-meaning wolf and a superior, it was only natural to be interested in the wellbeing and happenings of his packmates.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 10:32

Crystal grinned and flicked her ears as the wolf spoke to her and introduced herself as Warrior Rose. " Yes they do say that about about this place." Crystal said when Rose mentioned the lake. "Oh and nice to meet you Rose. Yes I am indeed the very same Caretaker Crystal that you have heard of. It would seem my reputation has proceeded me" she said softly. A chuckle escaped her maw at the thought as she sat, gazing out over the lake.

Suddenly Crystal heard the sound of paws coming to towards where she and Rose where sat. Looking round, Crystal could see a wolf approaching them. As the approaching wolf drew close, Crystal realised that it was Lead hunter Eclipse who was coming towards them. "Hello Eclipse, nice to see you again. I am very well thank you. How are you?." she said softly.

She grinned when Eclipse greeted both her and Rose. A feeling of lonliness overwhelmed her briefly though as she still missed Aurora deeply. As time had gone on, Crystal had interacted more with others and felt quite relaxed around another wolf called Nnlya and now Eclipse. She hoped that her and Rose would also become friends eventually.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 10:25

(OOC: sorry late reply, been really busy lately o_o)
Rose turned towards the sweet voice she had heard before, the one whom had saved her from death. Yet she knew he didn't know her name, nor did he know her past. "Elite Eclipse... Forgive me as our first meeting was not proper... I am Warrior Rose, it's a pleasure to have met you. Also, my injuries are recovering quite fine... just today I was able to go into a light run!" She smiled weakly and closed her eyes tightly, wondering what the elite would say about her picking a fight with an Erenyx wolf. She expected to be scolded just a tad bit, or told she needed better training. She sighed and then a thought occurred to her. What if her rank as warrior was taken from her? Then what would she become? She sighed and turned slightly away from them, staring into the reflection of the mirrors into her life. Her amber eyes flashed back to the two of them and she smiled, waiting to hear what he would have to say.  Her tail wagged slightly as she felt pleased that she had company, even though neither wolf knew her very well. She tilted her head and looked up to the sky. The sky was so blue, it was as if spring wanted to last forever. She glanced at the white fluffy clouds that were spotting the blue sky. She smiled and then looked down towards the others, her amber eyes glistening with happiness.

Her heart beat faster and faster as she ran towards the ebony figure in the setting sun. She tackled the massive figure and burst into giggles. "Rose!" The male grunted as her small body slammed into him. She giggled and rested her shoulder upon his shoulder. "I got you!" She grinned and buried her face into his soft pelt. "I see..." She felt him nudge her and then relax completely. "Isn't spring just wonderful? It brings so much life and happiness to all the creatures of the land!" She grinned and buried her face once more into his soft pelt. She breathed in his soft musky scent and then turned away from him and stood up, bounding a few feet away from the brute. She turned and looked over her shoulder, waiting for the brute to follow her and have fun that beautiful day. She watched as the brute stood up and stretched, taking his time in following her. "Where we going little lady?" She tilted her head and bounded forward again, looking back in time to see him following close behind her. "To the river!" She giggled as she spoke and then pounced forward without looking to see if he followed.
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 00:14

Settling his rear onto the ground, he nodded slightly along to Crystal's reply. "It's nice to see you again too. I'm glad you're doing well. As for myself..." The elite paused for a second and let his eyes wander to stare out across the lake, as if searching for the right words to say like they might be floating on the surface of the water. He fished around in the puddle of his own mind for something to respond with for a moment. It was difficult to answer because one was never expected to answer that they weren't doing so well, and yet he was doing quite fine currently but there were still small things niggling at him, still having to cope with laying alone in his den at the end of a busy day along with some things that had occurred in the pack that concerned him. The brute swallowed the building lump in his throat and glanced back to the caretaker, bearing a faint smile. "I'm doing quite alright, thank you, considering everything that has happened." In fact he didn't know if the fae of brown and cream was aware of Creek's passing and the disappearances of both Ayden and Maia. He feared his son may have also taken the journey to The Other Forest as he was shy and unconfident with his physical abilities. Although he was intelligent he was young and his timid nature would have made him freeze under the glaring eyes of danger rather than be quick on his paws and plan out a strategy, like he had faith that his daughter would do. Perhaps Maia was still alive, somewhere. The brute could only hope so, and inwardly curse himself and drown with guilt every time he was reminded that he had failed to keep his young close and safe. All that he knew now was that he would do everything in his power to keep every other wolf that he would come to care about protected and happy, including the two stood in front of him. It was the least he could do, to learn from his mistake and make it into something positive. 

Curling his tail around himself in a silent comfort, he flicked his golden gaze to the pale she-wolf as she faced the dark brown male and perked his ears forward as she addressed him politely. As he stared at her he noticed her seem to go into a daze every now and then like she wasn't with him and Crystal but rather elsewhere and at one point she seemed shameful, as if she had been or was expecting to be chastised. "Oh there is nothing to forgive, Rose. I really wasn't expecting a formal introduction when you were close to being shoved off the edge of a cliff." A chuckle vibrated deeply in his throat. "The pleasure is all mine, I'm just relieved you're okay. A light run is impressive. Just make sure to be more selective about picking fights in future, especially on your own. And please, call me Eclipse." His lips pulled back in a friendly smile. Maybe he would ask her in a more private situation if anything was troubling her, what with all the spacing out, and to tell him what had happened in the confrontation with the Erenyx wolf. The female warrior was quite small in stature but her name suited her as he could plainly see that she was beautiful and appeared delicate like the soft petals of a rose, but she had her thorns; there was clearly a fighting spirit within her. It just puzzled him as to why she had become involved in a violent fight with a male much larger than her. If that was a common occurrence with the she-wolf or an aspiration for her to learn some valuable training from battling such an opponent, she would need some added skills and sparring with a brute who did not intend to kill her. He would be willing to offer that at a later time when it was appropriate or if Rose asked him about further training. For now he looked between the two pale wolves and thumped his tail slowly and lightly against his hind leg as it was nice to see his packmates relaxed and happy, especially with such pleasant weather and stunning scenery. His eyes drifted to the distant waterfowl briefly before sighing softly and turning his attention back to Rose and Crystal. "I've been so busy exercising and doing border checks that I don't get to see much or talk to many in the pack. How are you finding Alphess Quinn's leadership?" Eclipse wasn't one for gossip but it was part of his duty to be well-informed. He knew a terrible thing had happened with Azul's daughter, but things could get mixed up as word was spread around. Would either of them know what he knew?

Last edited by Elite Eclipse on October 7th 2014, 09:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 15:38

~Hope you don't mind me joining in~

Kokoro trotted in the direction of Mirror Lake. He had a mouthful of herbs, when he scented other wolves he sped up. He recognized their scent surprisingly over the smell of his herbs. Once he got to the lake he dropped his herbs and smiled, he dipped his head. "I hope I am not interrupting. I was just hunting... for herbs." the healer chuckled before continuing what he was about to say. "How have you been Rose? I do not believe I have saw you since the incident." he didn't know this wolf quite yet and whether or not he knew of Roses encounter with the Erenyx wolf so he didn't say anything of it. He was happy to see her, she seemed to be doing well. He trotted over to the lake and got a drink that he had needed from a long day of looking for herbs. His tongue lapped the cool water, it was definitely refreshing. He then walked back over to the new wolf and Rose. He sat down looking to Rose for an answer. Kokoro thought of how she was the first wolf with an injury that he helped. He was quite proud to be able to help. Now he just sat and waited for an answer, and if they wanted him to go so they could have a private conversation he would. Kokoro was a very understanding wolf which made himself easier to deal with.

~Sorry it is short, not much time to post~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:23

Crystal flicked her ears when Eclipse spoke. " I'm glad you are doing okay." Crystal said. She was of course, aware that Creek was no longer with the pack and that Maia and Ayden had disappeared. She was desperately worried about both of the pups, whom she had watched growing up.

As she gazing out, over the lake again, Crystal heard the sound of more paws coming to towards where she, Rose and Eclispe where sat. Looking round, Crystal could see a wolf approaching them. As the approaching wolf drew close, Crystal realised that it was one of the healers who was coming towards them. It was not a healer that she was familliar with though. "Hello, you're one of the healers aren't you? How are you?." she said softly as she looked at the new arrival and gave a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 17:15

Rose tilted her head to the elite with great curiosity. Her amber eyes glistened like the stars in a night sky. Her pelt that was that like a fine powdered snow shook as she stood up and shifted to look upon the lake of mirrors. "Alphess is a wonderful leader, she is strong and brave... I would risk my own life in order to protect her, because she is what has made this pack, a wonder leader and one who is wise and honest." She had finally been able to speak the words of praise she had for Quinn. They were gentle and soft spoken words, fairly clear and strong like the blue skies above them. "She is my alphess and until all the stars in the galaxy burn out, I shan't follow another." Her tone was as soft as a flowers petals yet as strong as the wind that raged through the lands. She was definitely being honest with Eclipse, her opinion on the alphess was of good and nothing bad. She turned back to face the others and soon realized that Kokoro had settled down next to them. "Healer Kokoro, a pleasure to see again my friend!" She wagged her tail gently and sat down closer to Eclipse, so she may have a better view of the wolves that were with her. "I have been doing fairly well since your wisdom of herbs in helping me heal." A light smile crossed her maw. She pulled her tail around her body and let it lay against her front paws. "How about you Eli-Eclipse? What do you think of our alphess?" She had almost called the elite by his rank but caught herself since he had told her to call him Eclipse. She wanted to ask them each questions, questions that weighed on her mind. Yet she held her tongue and glanced at Eclipse, giving him a look that said she would explain things about her injuries and why she had fought with an Erenyx wolf. She shifted and looked down at her paws in a tad bit of shame. She had completely let herself get beaten on purpose, and the elite most likely thought something was wrong with her. But would she get in trouble for seeing something the Erenyx wolf hadn't and then helping him instead of walking away from the fight? No surely they would understand, or perhaps they would scold her... either way. She figured once she was back to fully being able to run, then things would be oh so much better. She nodded to Crystal and flashed her a warm smile. "Crystal, you know I am so glad to have met you today... I can see our friendship growing stronger and stronger!" She threw a glance towards the male wolves and brightened in her smile. "I also see wonderful friendships in you two's as well!"
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 07:04

"Thank you", the dark male muttered his gratitude to the caretaker for caring about how he was doing and being pleased for him being okay. His attention turned to the white wolf as she cocked her head at him, noticing the brilliance of her dark orange eyes only briefly until she turned to face the body of water, replying to his open question about the general opinion of Quinn in the process. Eclipse acknowledged how the fae said nothing but good of the Alphess and thought well of her loyalty, though that was something that most Helidos wolves he had spoken to seemed to have running thickly through their blood, and he also agreed that he would put his life on the line for his noble leader. However, he would not pass kind judgement of her abilities as an alphess or her personal traits unless he knew her on a more intimate basis and could see evidence of something that she had introduced to the pack that improved their lives in some way. For now he would assume she was just settling in and had yet to fully secure her paws on the earth of Helidos before she could begin truly leading that ground upon which she lived and stood. The brute would just have to trust his previous alpha's intelligence that stepping down and anointing Quinn as the new queen was a beneficial idea. 

With the sound of something nearing them, the dark brown brute's ears twitched and he turned his head to see the male wolf that joined the group. Had it not been for the female warrior greeting him he wouldn't have known who the canine was, though the elite could smell the pack on his pelt and the herbs that were placed at his paws. His golden honey coloured eyes studied Kokoro quietly, noticing he seemed friendly and cheerful. He smiled slightly, glad to see that the brute had asked how Rose was doing. It was one thing he admired most, how everyone in the pack thought of each other and wanted to support their fellows. Eclipse stopped observing the healer taking a drink from the lake when he heard the white she-wolf shuffle over to sit nearer to him and she enquired something of him. But before he could answer he grinned slightly at how she had still almost called him by his rank, not because it had particularly amused him, but because he had remembered doing the same in his first meeting with Creek. "I think Alphess Quinn seems like a fair leader, and I trust Azul's decision in making her Alphess. But I have yet to speak to her or see her make a decision for the pack, so that I can tell what her capabilities truly are." As he looked to her when he spoke, he saw her gaze on him like she wished to tell him something. When she looked down at her paws he realised what it must have been. He almost leaned over to nuzzle her shoulder reassuringly, but held back since he did not know how she would react and she seemed to brighten on her own, addressing the group happily, saying that she felt she could form good relationships with them all. A small smile quirked one corner of his onyx lips, almost smirking as he let his body lower to lay on the pebbly ground of the lake shore. "As do I. I hope to make good friends with you all." After that he remained silent, not seeing any reason to speak further and allowing any of the others to make conversation. He was always more of a listener than a talker, and besides, Rose was injured and therefore the main one that the wolves were concerned with talking to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 11:51

(I have permisson to skip Healer Kokoro ^^)

Crystal smiled when she heard the muttered thank you from Eclipse. Though he said he was okay, she still worried about him as she got on well with the Elite ever since since, their first meeting some time ago at the beach shortly after Aurora's disapperance. Maia had still been with them then. flicked her ears as Rose spoke again, just letting the conversation of the wolves surrounding her, wash over her. When Rose asked them what they themselves thought of Alphess Quinn in response to answering the Elite's original question about the Alphess's leadership, Crystal listened to Eclipse's reply before giving her own answer.

"My first impressions are that I think our Alphess is a fair leader and I also trust our previous Alpha, Azul's decision to make her the leader of Helidos. However I have not spent enough time with her to make a true judgement on her leadership. Having said that, however I will serve her as faithfully and unquestionably as I served Elder Azul. Plus the fact our Elder says that he has known her since before any of us, has given me no reason to believe otherwise about her. If he trusts her, then I will too." Crystal said softly. She smiled again when Rose mentioned that she was glad to have met her and could see their friendship growing stronger. When Eclipse echoed that sentiment, her grin broadened further. "The same goes for me too. I also hope to become good friends with you all. I could do with some as apart from Elite Nnyla, my only other friend in the pack was Elite Aurora, the wolf who accepted me into Helidos but she left some time ago." Crystal said softly as she stood up and eased the stiffness in her badly scarred leg, before sitting down again and giving a gentle smile to the wolves around her. Yes she missed Aurora, but the memories of her were some of Crystal's most treasured.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 12:39

Rose listened to the voices as they mingled in the air. She nodded her head gently and glanced at the surrounding area. She had come here hurt from the past and now she hid all the pain with a warm smile and words of kindness. Her mind wandered back to the last pack she had been in, of course she hadn't been under Quinn's rule but she had been a neighboring pack. She had seen the alphess around but that didn't mean anything. "Though I have yet to personally meet her, in my old pack I knew of her. She was alphess of Maple Woods, a pack that scattered because of fire. Together there were three packs, and the one I had called home survived but soon died from diseases." Her voice was fairly quiet, speaking to them all. "My friends were within that old pack. The worst thing is I'll never know if they lived or died. If they suffered because of my choices or if they wander the lands now and think as to if I live or die." She sighed gently and wrapped her tail around her body and front paws very tightly. "When you run away from death, it still follows you. In the back of your mind it haunts you, and in your eyes you see things you wish you never did. Your mind runs forever and you cease to even think that maybe... if you had stayed, or if you had done something different, they'd still be alive." Her amber eyes saddened as she finished speaking, of course she was talking about how Crystal had friends, and she had none no more. She had lost her friends to disease and instead of doing something to help she had runaway. The question in the back of her mind burned her memory, it was the question she had asked her alpha and never got a proper response.

Will I truly stick around, in disease and war... will I run for my life or... shall I never find loyalty to anyone again? That was the question she asked her alpha before she turned and ran away from the wolves whom were dying. She had run because she had seen her dearest friends die, the one's that were like siblings. The one that she had loved and had been going to be mates with, she had run because there was no other choice, they died. Pain settled in her heart as she pondered the question that seemed to never be answered. Why? That was the question that always was asked and could never be answered properly. It burned in every single wolf's mind. When a loved one dies, 'why'. When the stars don't shine, 'Why?'. Never can that question be answered, yet they all still searched. They hunted for reasons but would they ever realize that it was a question as old as time, that it could never be answered and that things would never change. You would always ask why, yet we can never answer that question. Sure we can speak words of wisdom and try to answer it but it would still burn within your mind. She breathed out as her mind twisted with words. She wasn't feeling very well, not because of her injury but because she couldn't wrap her mind around the past. She stayed quiet, listening as the voices would once again mingle in the air. The sturdy and calm Eclipse, the caring Crystal and the helper Kokoro. As she pondered each wolf she came to realize she was in good company, yet, they all seemed to be of a big importance to her life. Each of them reminded her of someone she knew in the past, which in a way pained her more, but also made her feel safe and strong.
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 10:03

[Sorry - couldn't stop typing >.<]

Listening silently, the brute allowed himself to relax in the presence of his packmates as he lay there several feet from the water’s edge. He could not help but to be proud of the fellow wolves in the land of where he called home. Their faith and loyalty to Azul and his decision were remarkable, and their openness and acceptance towards the new Alphess was good to see. The only thing he could hope was that Quinn would live up to the expectations that the respectable wolves placed upon her, and that she would care for them not only as a leader protects their followers but also on a level where she regarded each individual as worthy as the next and all of them together like family, like the attitude within Helidos had always been. They were a close-knit bunch, and no matter what any wolf said they could not humiliate them for sticking by each other no matter what happened. Eclipse thought about the last part that the multi-coloured fae said and nodded slightly. He had forgotten that Azul had known Quinn well from a long time ago and now that he remembered it solidified in his mind a little more that Quinn could be trusted and was a reputable choice for a leader.

He remained completely still and poised even in the rested position he was in, his head high as he glanced over the shining surface of the lake and the shadows of the bordering trees. While his eyes scanned around his nose flared slightly, straining to pick up any scent of prey. Although he was listening closely to what Crystal was now saying about friendships, his mind was still largely focused on finding something to take back to the kill pile. That had been his purpose for the day and his original reason for visiting Mirror Lake, to make a contribution to his pack. After all the time he had taken to himself for grieving, he had come back with a strong will to make up for his absence and lack of completing his duties and assistance to Helidos. And moreover, hunting was something he enjoyed the most, particularly alongside spending time travelling and conversing with friends. In a few minutes he would have to leave and head out to hunt again. Not seeing nor sensing a potential animal to hunt, he turned his gold orbs back to the caretaker and perked his ears further to her direction also, a polite smile on his maw. The brute could empathise with the female as he had fairly few friends now that he actually thought about it, Nnlya being his closest but Crystal and Jackle were considered more than acquaintances to him too. The male healer had especially given him some sage advice and support in his darkest time. Aurora was a wolf who had been close to him to, as the wolf that had accepted him and told him everything he needed to know when first entering Helidos. He owed a lot of respect to her, and gratitude for being the first one to offer him kinship. Eclipse interjected as Crystal stopped speaking and repositioned herself to get comfortable. “Yes, I knew Aurora too. She was a great asset here and a dear friend to me. I do miss her company sometimes. But you know Crystal, I consider myself a friend of yours. And from what I can tell all three of you are great packmates so I’d like to get to know you all better.”

Shortly afterwards it grew silent until Rose then added to the conversation. Eclipse looked to her as she spoke in a subdued voice of how she had lived near to Quinn’s previous pack before and how both packs had succumbed to nothing due to a forest fire in the alphess’ and disease that ended the lives of wolves in the warrior’s pack. Both faes must have lost loved ones in those times, and Eclipse immediately knew how they must have felt, or still felt. He could tell from her words and her tone that she was still affected and upset by what happened to her friends, but what decent wolf wouldn’t be? His ears heard things that he already knew from past experience. That the death of loved ones still crept into his thoughts and he often tortured himself with wondering if he could have done anything to prevent their deaths. For Creek he knew he couldn’t have done anything as her sickness was terminal, but maybe he could have protected his pups, protected his sister even. Perhaps it really was his entire fault. Releasing a heavy breath, he blinked his eyes tight for a second then looked between all the wolves present. He should be trying to help them. “I know what you speak of, Rose. When every wolf you cared about has lost their lives and you’re still alive, you always wonder why. You would’ve much preferred to have been the one to die to let them live. At least that is how I felt after my mate’s passing. But after thinking this way for some time, I realized that there was nothing I could have done, because if there had been I would have done so. There is no way that you could have saved your pack from disease, because you are not a healer. It isn’t your fault. Blaming yourself is a part of your grieving, and it is why you keep thinking about their deaths instead of accepting that death happens to all. And it doesn’t bring them back. You have to know that every wolf dies, often it is nobody's fault, and you can begin to move on.” As he finished he sat up and looked up at the sky briefly before looking between Rose and Crystal. “Old friends can’t be replaced nor forgotten but new ones come along which you can come to treasure just as much. Here’s to new friends.” He said finally, offering them a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 17:53

Kokoro sat and listened to their conversation, he was waiting for his turn to jump in, he took a deep breath and nodded, "I believe Alphess Quinn will make a great leader, not to long ago she called a meeting with the healers, she spoke of how we had a great role in the pack, and thanked us for our duty to the pack." he smiled, "It is obvious she knows how to lead a pack, and with respect of the others around her. Not just showing that she was alpha and she is better then all of us." he looked at the others around him and then the sky, "I hope that we could all be friends too, how much life I have lived without somebody I could truly call a friend. Much wolves hated me, because I could be putting my strength into my pack but what they didn't understand was I was giving them the strength to put into the pack. Through all those times I had nobody but my mentor. It saddened me to be alone..." he stopped and shook his head angry at himself. "I'm sorry, what I mean to say is, hopefully we will be friends until we meet the stars." he cleared his mind of his past, and let himself forget about it. His life would be great as long as he was in the perfect pack, and that was with these fine wolves. His tail tapped the ground, he was absolutely happy to be here, in such a wonderful place.

[sorry I took so loooooonnngggg but I have been busy with life, and school, if it takes over a week for me to answer just skip me, I won't be angry ;)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 11:34

Crystal flicked her ears back and forth as the conversation between her and her new found friends, continued. She gave a gentle smile to Kokoro, when he mentioned about being friends too and his view of Quinn. Turning her attention back to the other two, her smile faded when she heard the topic of conversation. It seemed they all had painful parts of their pasts which had eventually sent them all on the path to Heildos. Seeing a suitable break in the conversation, Crystal spoke again.

"I also know of what you speak of. My old pack was also wiped out, not by disease though, but by a much larger pack. I only survived at the time because I was away teaching my younger brother to hunt in another part of our territory. When we returned, the pack who had taken over our old home, spotted us and sent their scouts to chase us to the boarders. We tried to fight, but two wolves against a pack of thirty is well........ you're gonna lose. Unfortunately during our journey to find a new home, we were attacked by a bear, who gave me the scar you see on my hind leg and killed my brother. I somehow managed to escape and ended up on the borders of Helidos. That's when I met Aurora who found me injured and accepted me." Crystal said.

Looking at Eclipse, she continued. "I also met Creek that day, she was one of the healers that helped treated me after I was accepted." Turning her gaze back to the others, Crystal said softly "I often wonder what would have happened if I had been there, that day, if our pack had been bigger as it was only small. No matter how much I think about it, I know I could not have done anything. But I consider myself blessed now. I didn't before, not for a long time but I do now. After all, I am alive and safe which is probably what my family would have wished for and I have friends here in Helidos and in you guys." She smiled and echoing Eclipse, said "Here is to friends." feeling quite happy and relaxed now around these wolves.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 09:58

Rose stood after Crystal spoke, she smiled warmly and wagged her tail gently. "I'm glad to have my friends now, sadly I must depart. I must head back to the pack, I have some things I wanted to do." She nodded to each and then stepped to Crystal and nudged her playfully before licking her face with joy. "Thank you for finding me today." She whispered so only Crystal could hear her. She turned away and smiled at Eclipse. "I hope to see you all soon my dearest of friends." She turned and bounded through the woods which she had come from. Her heart was lifted and she felt free once more. All her pain was gone and she was very pleased with herself for going and making friends. Her paws pounded against the soft earth as she left them. She was truly glad that she had met each one of them. She re-traced the path she had followed to get to the mirror lake, taking her home again. Truly she could of stayed longer, but she was tired and wanted to sleep in her den before doing some hunting for her pack. She had duties to uphold, the ones she promised to take care of when she had been accepted at the border by Beta Juno. She would gladly give her life to save another member of her pack. It was her home and that was all that mattered now.

-Rose leaves-

(OOC- Thank you so much for RPing with me <3 All of you are truly amazing and I love each of you^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Breathe. [Open] Just Breathe. [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Breathe. [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1