Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post) Empty
PostSubject: The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post) The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post) Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 00:44

His soft slate colored eyelids drifted open, aurelian eyes coming into focus, the slightly sweet smell of fresh damp air it makes you want to stick your tongue out and catch clear droplets of rain veiled the male like a blanket. The silvered wolf clumsily lifted his forelegs to stand wearily and shake himself of the welcoming mist. Opening his wide mouth he stopped mid yawn. Coughing, his nose seemed to retract as a bitter smell masked his charcoal muzzle.

Following the rancid smell, his large paws padding gracefully through the fallen pine needles, he came upon a rotting carcass. A small nest filled with tiny birds which now lay deceased was mainly covered by a large branch, mysteriously felled. Scenting fresh meat, and fresh droppings, he lifted his dappled face to be greeted by one red bird fluttering around the ears of his own. Aki watched the tiny thing have his fun, screaming at the male. Lifting his backlegs, he managed to bring a powerful foot down to smash the skeleton of the creature and it went down swiftly, blood spattered feathers going everywhere. Taking the body in his jaws, he bit the bird, chewing through warm meat. Licking his scarlet maw, he lifted his nose to look for other hints of life. There was something off in the distance, something beckoning to be tested. Cautiously, he trotted casually forward, moving his head to look for other animals.

And then it hit him.

A giant wall of... something. The scent so overpowering, wolves, fresh and moist grass. Frightened, he took a step back, taking shelter behind a tree. Think, Aki what to do... run and cower in fear, attempt to get closer, or take a brave, yet foolish leap of faith and howl. He being himself, parted his white jaw, uncovering giant fangs let his song part through his black lips. Remembering the last time he had been a part of a family, everything went down in horrible bloodstained flames. Surely nothing of the sorts, would happen now... surely...
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post) The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post) Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 20:49

With gentle strides and vigilant, green eyes, the wolf walks alone among the spring grass. The wind whistled a friendly tune as it brushed along the tunnels in her sensitive, triangular-shaped ears, providing her a nice melody to hear as her speed increased in only a few short heartbeats. Her movements played a silent role in getting her to one place to another without a sound, with the exception of a few minor cracks of sticks that had manage to get into her path or perhaps a scattering of rabbits to hide back into the bushes they hopped out from. She couldn't blame them for running away from her presence, her appearance wasn't the most eye-catching when she was in full-sprint. If she were one of the little furballs she called a meal, she too, would run for cover. Just as she would if a puma were lurking near. The black pigment to her fur provided the power of invisibility when it was the brightest out above the large oak trees. It gave the ground more shadows, a dark haven for her to run and not become detected so easily. The fae had a terrible habit of avoiding other wolves amongst her pack, she couldn't help her quick adapting sense of friendliness to others.

Once she had distinguished between if the foreign smell was male or female, Juno, the goddess-like fae, came to a close and traveled carefully into the direction she knew it had come from. She remembered in time how many borders she had taken care of, from a young Delta all the way up to a very wise and knowledge-full Beta female. It's been three springs now that she has been here, and still, she wonders where that time has gone all this time. Her green eyes twinkled beneath the shriek rays of light passing through the leaves over her head. As the border soon came into view, she could already see a shining knight standing at the end of the Threshold. He was charming, though brushed with a mysterious past that which caste over his sense of knowing. His fur was silver, perfection at best, though he seemed too oblivious to know it, and he was blessed with none other than what she saw were a beautiful pair of hues for eyes. She walked up to him in a naturally elegant stride until she was completely exposed beneath the light above. Her obsidian fur happily glistened, as well as the color of her eyes as they were fazed to a soft line now mixed with the sun's yellow. "Hello.." She said, her voice gentle, but strong as it cut through the forest's morning fit of sounds. "I am Juno, the Beta female of these lands you see before you, the lands of my Alphess - Helidos. Who are you, and tell me your reason upon what you seek to find upon these borders your paws worship on?" Said the she-wolf, head high and tail curled neatly across her backside. Her hips swayed with the singing of a bird somewhere above the two, and she displayed a friendly smile before the other in reassurance she was no threat to this male, but could be secretly if he brought trouble to her presence.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post) The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post) Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 17:42

Aki watched the beautiful female approach, her footsteps making the slightest of noise The few dry leaves rattling and seemingly escaping the gentle pad of the faes paws. Such grace, and yet it only reminded him of the terror he was just about to get comfortable with. Immediately she curled her onyx tail along the spine of her back, raising attentively the sharp triangles of her perfectly proportioned head. Indeed, she had much poise and no doubt, beautiful. He couldn't keep his eyes on hers, and he struggled to breathe normally. Her eyes reminded him of wet moss, a deep beryl you couldn't capture with words. Juno fit her, the word brought memories of summer. At the moment, as if a cue a gentle breeze made the leaves rattle harmoniously, a quiet song that made the male listen intently. The male wished nothing but to make a good impression on the wonderful creature standing before him. Lowering his stance as well as his haunches, he bowed politely. He hadn't done that in a long time. Bringing him up also meant forgetting his pleases and thank you's. Such a long time without any contact, it was so unnatural, and yet as he thought about living here, nothing came to his mind. After a couple of seconds, the male lifted himself from his previous posture and spoke.

"Hello, beautiful." Letting the words escape shyly out of his slightly parted obsidian lips. He grinned an awkward smile, continuing. "My name is Aki, and as you must have heard endless times, I call upon the angel before me to beg for acceptance." The words spilling out quickly. He posed his words to be sweet, you could almost see how thick they were. In any case his words were dainty, matching his small appearance. Aki is mostly considered to be quiet, yet his mind was far from being just that. The slightest mysteries seemed to have endless responses. He was indeed curious, obviously, but yet another characteristic poured over every other detail. His most prominent feature was his nobility. Even though small, Aki was an excellent leader, though he might never want to be. It was a large responsibility, and keeping such a large group together seemed impossible, he could barely hold himself together. Glancing to the rich emerald moss strewn and cold dew beaded grass, his paws swiped the terrain gently as he shifted his little wait, mind wandering.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post) The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post) Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 19:00

Hello beautiful.

For it was even the simplest few words which made her feel so fluttered from within, but even then, no emotion fell through to the surface before the male. Another had already taken that position for her heart to be poured out to, and Juno was among the fortunate faes whom held very loyal mates which have dedicated their lives to one another. The bond of mates was impenetrable, and a couple words from a male whom she had never once met, but felt very welcoming to, would not be allowed to come between her and her significant other. However, the fae smiled in return, noticing the hints of both sheepishness and flirtatious sounds to his masculine, rasp voice as he spoke with reason. What he had to say held no surprise to her, as he had already noted beforehand with her being so comfortable with interviewing foreigners and how she exposed her true self just moments ago. He had manners, fortunately. Juno could only hope and wonder how many friends he'll earn in no time after walking back to camp after this. Funny how the littlest of things could make a difference. Although - actions do speak louder than words, which reminded her. "It is a pleasure, my dear Aki. And yes..  I have come upon such wonderful wolves in my time upon this very soil. I can't tell you how much diversity we have and what I've met alone here in Helidos since I was a mere loner like yourself." She said sweetly, thinking back to the days before quickly dismissing it for another hour.

Flicking the tip of her tail, her paws pressed firmly into the ground and she gently unraveled her fur so that collected dust could flee. Once she was finished, Juno fixated her lime-colored hues upon the ashen brute, "Do tell me... What type of occupation do you most succeed in as a wolf? I must know these skills of which you've gained upon your time. Your actions speak well enough you've shared an experience around others... perhaps a story behind that, if you will?" Juno sought to find answers, as any superior would when interested in finding where a newcomer belonged among others. There were plenty positions still worth taking up, and the more was always merrier to the lands of Helidos. No paws were left empty, and the fae knew that their Alphess was not one to disappoint, nor was Azul before her. It was a natural rule, she believed, as it had been like that for many generations upon her time here. She had seen many leave however when not entirely appreciated, but she respected those that chose another path, especially the ones she used to care for the most.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post) The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scent of dew (Aki acceptance post)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1