Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiny Lamp [open~]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 21:05

Hunter Lyon of Helidos. What a joke. Alas, one most do what one must to survive... even if the requirement for survival is to mold thy soul into a form it was never meant to transpire. Now brought out of the walls of Helidos, the freedom of solitude embraced Lyon like a long-lost friend. They had been parted for far too long and the days they spent alone left both individuals miserable and dry. Together again we are, my friend, together we will always be. It was a promise the Hunter was incapable of keeping but he knew his efforts would be appreciate regardless.

Lavender's Grace gave the impression of tranquility and delight, however it only offered Lyon a simple place to rest. At first, he unknowingly stumbled into the infamous area unaware of its unfavorable visual. The consuming color of the territory nearly drowned him and he was sure his own eyes would reflect and take hold of the color for all eternity. Quietly, the thumping in his head (which had brought him in the first place) vibrated from every crevice and panel. Echoing, echoing, the plethora of colors only worsened the brute's worsening condition. The best medicine was to lie still, or so Lyon believed. Allowing the world to spin, back and fourth, back and fourth, he found closing his eyes was no better than seeing. Soon, however the spell ended but the insanely colored trees remained. Having felt as if he hadn't breathed during the entire ordeal, Lyon enjoyed the oxygen that filled his lungs until they nearly spilled over. It seemed his facade was drawing more energy from him than he would've guessed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 21:45

Lily padded slowly through the territory known as “Lavender's Grace”. Feeling suffocated surrounded by other wolves that she barely knew, the injured fae had left Helidos territory, seeking out solitude in one of the neutral lands. Looking up at the trees, the young fae could see how it had gotten its name; lavender trees reached toward the sky, their purple leaves glimmering in the bright glow of the sun.

Lowering her head once more, the multicolored fae continued on. Her aching shoulder and paw protested as she limped onward. A jolt of pain suddenly arced up through her shoulder, and she stopped, snarling under her breath. She hadn't sought out the Healer yet, and she was beginning to regret her decision to rest first. Forcing back the pain as she had been for the past week, Lily roamed further inward.

She needed sleep; she hadn't slept for longer than two hours a night for nearly two weeks, and exhaustion was taking its toll. However, she did not entirely trust her new pack-mates. She was weak, and wounded, and the young she-wolf was well aware of the fact that it would make her a target. Lily was not sure how this pack worked. Her experience with Titan's pack had made her extremely wary. Injured, sick and elderly wolves had been brutally murdered by his Warriors while they were asleep. She could not be sure if this pack was the same way. And so, with the memories of her experiences with Titan's pack still fresh in her mind, she had found her way here so she could rest.

Lily kept walking, intent on finding a place to curl up and sleep that wasn't too exposed; the last thing she needed was another wolf surprising her while she slept. The multicolored fae glanced around, and spotted a rather large lavender tree that looked well sheltered and hidden. She limped toward it, sniffed cautiously to make sure no one was nearby, then curled up into a ball beneath it. The pain in her shoulder and paw eased, and she closed her eyes. Seconds later, darkness crashed over her, and she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 22:15

There was a faint perfume that danced on falling petals. With the utmost grace, the ballerinas twirled and rode the wind until their performance came to its end. In sync, a pair of loose dancers met in a forced embrace, brought together as one until they collapsed onto a sleeping canine's nose. Stuck there they lie, oh-so frightened as they beckoned the wind to free them. Kind was he to answer their call, the unseen master lifting them away and up with their brethren. And as the petals drifted away, Lyon felt as if he allowed something precious to escape... and it was that feeling that woke him up.

Dull eyes pierced mother nature with such aversion it caused her to shiver and take a deep breath in to relax herself. Feeling that inhale on his back, the hunter went to stand, turning to face the wind to both enjoy it and scowl somewhat at its sudden intensity. Now alert and well, the brute's head surveyed the area for the first thought that hit him.. prey. While he wasn't particularly hungry, Lyon was bored and there was no waste in a hare or two to lessen that burden. Or so, that was the logic he tried to reason with. Away from the tree he slept under, Lyon split through the quieting wind and found the grove went to no end. And to his disappointment, there was hardly a hare or mouse to be seen, let alone any large animals to feast on. Lyon could not reason wanting to waste a large animal even if it passed by either. Sighing, he realized he was out of luck for today.

By passing a niche of trees, still determined to find something to eat, a shadow beneath one of the larger trunks could not be missed. Hoping it to be a deer, the wolf found his stomach hugging the warm Earth, the crouched figure taking gradual strides nearer. Embracing the scent that followed, his eyes adjusted to make out the slim curve of the spine until there was both a head and skinny tail present. Canines open and exposed, mouth now slightly ajar, Lyon panted a little as he became distracted. The thing was frail and could be easily killed. Even curled, Lyon knew he could take hold of her jugular and puncture it till no medicine could have a prayer of saving her. The thought consumed his mind much like a vicious poison, the act itself played out repeatedly in his head. A cry... that's all she'd manage, that's all he'd allow her before death came down to claim its prize. One less wolf for the pack.

The pack... Lyon sighed... right. He felt the adrenaline bled dry within seconds. Whoever they were, it didn't matter, for the obligation to this pack prevented him from killing - as did their laws, he assumed. Adjusting to this new society was difficult and troublesome. Lyon immediately straightened his posture, legs no longer bent and muzzle docile. Quietly closing their distance and shadowing over her like an anxious buzzard, the pack wolf still said nothing, much to bothered by speech. Instead he merely stared, long... hard... a shallow flicker of his previous blood-lust still dancing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 23:24

The brambles that shielded the nursery from the bitter cold shifted slightly, and Lily lifted her head. She saw Titan, her mate and the father of her pups, push his way into the dimly lit den. Lily's eyes brightened when she saw her mate. “Titan. I was wondering when you would come see your own pups...” The large black brute didn't answer, as his gaze was fixed on the four pups nestled against her belly. The new mother was curled around her young as the four pups slept soundly, snoring softly. “Aren't they beautiful?” Again, the Alpha remained silent. More movement at the entrance drew Lily's attention, and she frowned as she saw another fae push her way through. It was Sera, who had just given birth the day before. Lily looked up at Titan, confusion coloring her muzzle. “Titan? Why is Sera here?” Titan ignored her question, nuzzling his pups with his nose, sniffing lightly. The pups whined softly as his questing nose disturbed their slumber, and they shifted slightly before settling down again. Titan gently picked up the largest of the pups, and handed him to Sera, who retreated. “Where are you taking him? Bring me back my son!” She called after the fae, who did not answer. Lily rose to her paws, careful to not disturb her sleeping young, and turned to Titan. “Why did you give him to her? He's my son!” The brute just brushed past her, still staring down at the three remaining pups, his golden eyes unreadable. Lily just stared at her mate, unsure of what was happening. Titan stepped forward, and lowered his head once again. He drew his lips back, revealing sharp canines, and grasped the smallest pup by the back of her neck, and then shook his head violently from side to side. There was a sickening crack as the one week old pup's neck snapped. Lily just stared on in horror, paws seemingly frozen to the cold ground. Then she jumped forward. “NO! What are you doing?! Those are your own pups!” She slammed into his flank, trying to shove him away from the two remaining pups, but the black male didn't budge. He growled at her, and lunged for her, striking her so hard that she slammed into the reinforced wall of the nursery. Stars exploded in her eyes, and the scene in front of her was unfocused and blurry. Lily blinked rapidly to clear her vision, and looked over in time to see Titan repeat the process with remaining male. She tried to rise, but the walls seemed to spin around her, and she dropped back onto her belly. “Leave them alone...They are your own pups...” But her mate ignored her. He stood over the last pup, another female, his eyes cold and calculating. Lily watched helplessly as he picked her up in his jaws, and gave another violent shake of his head. SNAP! “N-No...” Lily whispered. “My precious pups...”

Lily jerked awake, a cry of anguish escaping her maw before she could stop it. The fae snapped her jaws shut, abruptly cutting off the cry. She was still curled into a ball beneath a lavender tree, shaking violently at the memory of her nightmare.  The same nightmare had plagued her every time she closed her eyes to sleep. She hadn't slept properly since her pups were murdered; that had been two weeks ago. “That dream again...Those memories...My precious pups...” The multicolored fae stiffened as the scent of another wolf washed over her. She slowly raised her head, and found herself staring into the grey-green eyes of a male wolf. She leapt to her paws, then yelped as her right forepaw gave out beneath her, and she crashed heavily onto the lavender covered ground. Lily forced herself to her paws, gritting her teeth against the pain, and glared at the lightly colored male. “Who are you, and why were you standing over me while I slept?” She snarled at him, baring her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 20:08

She was dreaming... or was it a nightmare? Steel-hued eyes bearing down on her, there was a brief blink as he attempted to sympathize with her. The efforts fell short however and his brain was unable to finish the request. Her nightmares would have to continue, they weren't any of his concern, he gained nothing from worrying nor from waking her. And so it seemed she woke herself just fine, without his help. The cry of pain startled him at first, Lyon fearing something may be in the grass that could harm him as well. Worries settled, the Hunter watched as she tried to shake off the memory and then, surprisingly, quickly turned on him. Lyon's gaze was harsh, despite being the one at fault. He could not believe she was so gullible. If he weren't so reasonable, or a predator, she'd be dead. A thank you would have felt a little nice.

Allowing her some space, the male took a pair of steps back, his fur speckled by shadows from the overhanging branches. Her immediate fumble lowered his respect even further... but then again there wasn't a level much lower than nonexistent. Why did Helidos allow these kind of wolves to survive? Lyon sighed,  the reason hidden to his company but the discontent still obvious nonetheless. "Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness... ...  My name is Lyon, my pleasure, Helidos she-wolf. Do you have a name? I can provide one if not. How about..." 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 22:26

Lily drew her lips back in a snarl. "If you're smart, you won't finish that sentence, brute." She rose to her paws. "I came here to get away from the all of the activity. A large crowd makes me uncomfortable, especially since I don't know any of these wolves. It seems that I am not the only one that was seeking solitude."

The young fae stretched her paws out in front of her, arching her back upward, then shook herself briskly. Then she settled onto the ground, and wrapped her tail around her front paws. She studied the male closely, noting the darkened tear-track shaped markings under his eyes. She nodded as he spoke. "'Do not depend too much on anyone in this world...Your own shadow will leave you when you are in darkness...'" The injured she-wolf scoffs lightly. "An old friend of mine once told me the same thing..." Lily tilts her head. "You said your name was Lyon? It fits you." The brute stood tall and proud, with not a touch of the fear and uncertainty that she herself felt. She felt very small and weak in comparison. Her pelt grew hot with embarrassment as she realized that he had seen her fall flat on her face.

Lily tried to at least pretend that she wasn't terrified. The young fae had to force herself to not crouch submissively. She shifted on the ground, trying to find a more comfortable position. The movement exposed her left flank, revealing a long scar that stretched from her shoulder to her hip. She raised her head a bit higher, proudly showing the three scars on her muzzle. The fae made sure to keep her head below the level of his own, as he was a higher rank. She stared directly into his grey-green eyes, her amber eyes burning with a hidden fire. "My name is Lily."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 00:06

"If you're smart, you won't finish that sentence, brute."

Tsk. Now, who did this little twit think she was? While as tedious and sour as Lyon was, he had little patience when it came to those who did not know their place. He was raised in a pack where you knew you place or you died. You overstepped the line, you lost that foot. You took a peak to satisfy curiosity, off with your head. This she-wolf didn't seem to have the same teachings as Lyon however. He was happy to oblige. "I've done nothing to harm you. If you're so insecure you cannot handle someone looking at you, that is, indubitably, your problem. And you are a pack animal, get used to crowds." Lyon's eye twitched a bit, aware he could use some of his own medicine. Alas, he wasn't finished with her. "You best know your place. I won't rape you or anything of the sort, I'm not interested in such practices, but I will take it upon myself to discipline you. I can't say you won't take some pleasure from it though," While he didn't laugh or even crack a smile, a small part of Lyon knew that was a very poor and dark attempt at a joke.

Still focused on his lesson, most of what she had to say in follow-up to her original comment fell on deaf ears. His name fit him... what was that supposed to mean? It mattered little. "I assume you are injured because of your choice of words." Lyon thought it best to close the distance between them to emphasize his being, "You are showing me your scars... subconsciously? I am guessing.. more, I hope or you are more stupid than I thought. I suggest you cease, your attempt to intimidate me insult me more than anything."

Ah, he felt better now.

"..Lily is a very beautiful name. It suits you."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 20:41

Lily growled lightly at his words. Who does this brute think he is? “You were not merely looking at me, Lyon. You were staring at me, while I was sleeping. Don't think for a moment that I didn't sense your overwhelming desire to kill me; I felt it. While I appreciate the fact that you were able to control that urge, it is understandable why the fact that you were staring at me made me uncomfortable. And yes, I am a pack animal. In my other packs, I was pretty much ignored, and kept to myself. I am also not sure how this pack operates. Until I get used to the other wolves, I will tend to keep to myself.” She lifted her head. “It is ironic that you say that to me when you are here seeking solitude yourself.”

The young fae felt the fur on the back of her neck rise, and she had to force it to lay flat. His threat to discipline her unnerved her, though she would not admit it. In her past experiences, discipline meant a beating and no food for a week. Though slightly relieved at his reassurance that he had no interest in raping her, just the fact that he felt it necessary to even mention it made her pelt prickle with discomfort. Images of all of her close calls throughout her young life flashed through her mind. The many attempts, and the only one that had been successful, still ran rampant through her memories. She shook off the negative thoughts, and focused her attention on the brute in front of her. “Any brute who takes a fae against her will is the lowest of the low.” Lily ground out through gritted teeth.

She stiffened in anger at his insinuation that she had received her injuries because she didn't know how to keep her mouth shut. “I did not receive these injuries because I misspoke. I sustained them because my mate was a power hungry murderer who used me, then drove me from the pack. And I'm not showing you my scars; I was merely shifting position to relieve pressure on my shoulder. The scar is so large, it's hard to not see it.” The fae's anxiety level skyrocketed when the brute moved closer to her. She instinctively flinched, and crouched submissively, her head turned to the side. The injured she-wolf clenched her amber eyes tightly shut, and waited for the blow to fall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 21:00

There was a strew of things about this Omega that troubled Lyon so. In particular, he did not like her level of equality and how easily she said his name. Lily was disrespectful and terribly irritating. Lyon didn't interject during her retort however and instead pulled him away from the conversation. It wasn't until she mentioned his seeking solitude did the brute return to reality. "Your existence is not understandable."  Since they were being so observant of one another, the Hunter took it upon himself to invite any of her signs of unease to his attention. Those that stuck out were her quietly raised fur and grit teeth. Ugh... Lyon resisted the urge to sigh, she was mighty irritating indeed.

"I didn't say I would rape you, I told you I wasn't interested in such practices." Why did that part in particular get put back through the ringer? Lyon's eyes narrowed to express is forever-calculating mind. Did she know someone was raped or was she violated herself? He'd be sure to find out... or at least that's what he thought, before Lily went ahead and gave him the answer. "So I assume you still earned his wrath due to your habits then." Lyon stopped her before she retaliated, "I didn't say his actions were warranted. While I too believe some punishment is necessary, especially right now, such extremes your past mate used are not entirely justified. Regardless... I'm sad to say such people still exist here Lily, you'll find them wherever you go. You best let me know if you meet one and I will take care of them, does that sound satisfying to you?

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Of Erenyx
Cheshire Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 17:28

[I hope there is no trouble in Cheshire joining the two of you? I'd sooner not lose my wonderfully creepy boy here to the activity check. c;]

He was unnaturally large, given his occupation and the amount of authority it granted him among those of Erenyx. They were undeniably foolish to think Warriors and Hunters anymore useful than Healers (he chose not to acknowledge the Caretakers, which said enough of what he thought of the like) because, should so much as a tiny wound be inflicted upon one of their precious bodies, then it would be his job to fix it. To fix them. He rather enjoyed the kind of power such a thing gave him. The Alpha could call him lesser because of the path he walked, and the smell of herbs that clung to his dark fur, but certainly he’d laugh at the first face of a Warrior that tried to best him. He was too clever to play their games; he was a poisonous frog to their snake. Surely they could sink their teeth into him if it pleased them, but they’d die in the end because of the frog’s venom, so predator and prey aside.

He was the prey in their hierarchy that could not be preyed upon.

Traveling often gave him time to clear his mind, his thoughts, giving him a break from the hectic schedule he was meant to maintain in his den. So many wolves required his time, his effort, and his attention, and what did he get in return? To see their smiling faces off when they were better? It was disgusting that they thought something like that was enough to repay his gift. And yet, he stayed - he did not run away in search of someplace different. He’d be the last to say why, for it was even a mystery to the maniac himself. Perhaps, pushing aside the many qualities that he despised, he still took some joy away from their sadistic Alpha male. He rather liked how the brute in question kept everyone on their toes.

Rape was the first word to catch his attention, causing him to pause only briefly before pivoting on a graceful heel, lured to the unfolding dynamic between male and female of Helidos. Before his eyes was a cowering female, expectant of the male in front of her to inflict her with some kind of punishment. He was indifferent to the ordeal, in fact, almost bothered by the male’s lameness when, instead of hurting her in any way, he continued to speak. If she deserved a consequence of some kind, then why was he passing up the opportunity? Cheshire would never fail to take advantage of something quite so . . . beautiful. He confirmed that their uncomfortable exchange was in need of a Healer’s gentle touch, something of which he would happily supply. The large male of bluish-black pigment strode into the clearing with exceptional confidence, for here, right now, he was the one to be deemed lethal because of the stench of Erenyx that he reeked of. Perhaps they’d be persuaded to believe otherwise, for what damage could a mere Healer happen to deal? He hoped with all of his cold, black, dieing heart that one of the two questioned it, for the investigative side of him quite enjoyed making examples. A pink tongue softly traced the outline of his lips, laughing to himself quietly as he neared ever closer. Greenish-blue eyes flickered hastily between the pair, as though sizing them up, determining the odds, and more importantly, the dilemma. “Is he bothering you?” He gave the female his utmost attention, then, speaking of the male as though he was not in hearing range - as though he was incapable of taking control of this situation now that he was here. Oh, how he adored a good plot manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 22:06

Lily remained crouched, still waiting for a blow to fall. Once she realized that he was not going to attack her, she cracked her eyes open and slowly stood again. She glared at Lyon, the fur on the back of her neck rising again. Once again, he reassured her that he had no intention of raping her, but she was still very uncomfortable. “Forgive me if I am wary of believing the words of a male I have just met. That is not the first time that a male has said that exact thing to me, then proceeded to make an attempt anyway.” She shifted her weight off of her right shoulder to relieve some of the pain. “Ow... Damn it. I need to see a Healer...” She only half listened to Lyon as the brute continued to speak. Anger spiked through her fur.

The multi-hued fae growled lowly at the lightly colored brute. “I did nothing to warrant Titan's actions. He murdered the Alpha of his pack to take control. As his mate at the time, I should have been made Alphess, but the bastard wanted all of the power to himself, so he forced me to remain an Omega. Then he forced me to become pregnant because he wanted pups. I didn't want pups yet, but as my Alpha and my mate, I had no choice but to submit...” Lily's eyes slid closed, and she shuddered lightly. “A week after the pups were born, he finally came to see them. He chose the oldest male, and passed him off to another female. Then he proceeded to murder the remaining pups. When I tried to stop him, he attacked me.” The memories crashed down on her like a wave, and she began to shake violently. “Though I was horrified at what he had done, I decided to remain with the pack. Though he would never know who I was, I wanted to see my son grow. Titan, however, could not allow that. He forced me from the pack, and sent his Warriors after me with orders to kill on site. I just ran, not stopping to sleep or eat. They caught up with me, and managed to injure me pretty badly before I escaped again. Then I kept running. A week later, I found the border of Helidos.” She lifted her head to glare at Lyon once again. “I. Did. Nothing.”

Lily was so focused on Lyon that she did not notice the other male approach until he spoke. She jumped, startled, and yelped in pain as her injured shoulder gave out on her. She crashed rather ungracefully to the ground, and just remained there for a moment, breathing hard. “Ow...” Then the she-wolf struggled to her paws. “No, he's--” Her words cut off abruptly as she got a good look at the newcomer. He was very large, with bluish-black fur, and greenish-blue eyes. Lily's breath caught in her throat. He looks like Titan... And he did resemble her murderous mate; other than the fact that Titan had gold eyes, the newcomer was the spitting image of the former love of her life. She stared at the massive brute, the pain in her shoulder forgotten. Lily licked her lips. “Who-who are you?” Her voice shook slightly, and she struggled to steady it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 23:40

Words, words, words... they poured out of the childish mouth and wrapped themselves around Lyon in their brisk hold. With tooth and fang he fought to escape but a child's words were arduous to ignore. Perhaps there was a fraction of his brain that was programmed to listen, even when he knew it best not to, but examining the situation told him something else at play. The Omega was not child, no matter how much she acted like one, and the Hunter knew a part of him merely wanted to indulge into the given story. Boredom had driven him to entertain the lessers and that outcome frightened him to a certain extent. Would time around these... these... goats take its toll on his brain? Was their protection and food worth the ignorance he was forced to endure? Lyon grumbled terribly at himself, the question a great uncertainty. Time here would drive him mad.

Lily's past Alpha had been murdered by his mate to take the throne and so left her behind. From what he gathered, this was the primary reason for her bitterness in life. Lyon didn't feel it worth conveying his opinions to her but was in favor of her past mate to a certain extent. Why should someone be forced to serve someone they felt not fit to rule? More importantly, why did Lily feel her mate should have put their affection before duty? This Omega was not fit to be an Alphess and the ex-mate made a wise choice in leaving the rank void for a better candidate. If anything, Lyon felt she should have been grateful. Lyon did not intent on taking a mate nor having pups, other than the ones he left back home, but he would have completely cut ties from Lily if he were in the same situation. Of course, he would have made sure she were well off however but still... ah, Lyon sighed, there he went again. Over thinking things that were not his concern. "Exactly," The Hunter bothered to reply, "you did nothing."

And so, someone intruded in between them.

Gliding on a sheet of silk, there was a peculiar way the stranger held himself as he drifted in. Sparing meaningless seconds on Lyon and devoting all time to the Omega in question, a small hair rose on the back of Lyon's back. He was quick to stress it back down however as his father taught him never to be a selfish beast. You exist for others. Father said. You will serve. You accept no pleasures. You admit not selfish thoughts. Lyon's head bent and weaved in a slow circle, a horrid act to witness, the wolf appearing as if he were trying to contain some beast under his coat. Adjusting himself back into a normal position, there was a giant release of air and his eyes blinked in silence. The moment of self-indulgence had passed. He'd defeated it and the male remained without an angry snip to retort to.

"
Here is your healer then, Omega." Lyon commented, nodding to the male who deliberately ignored him. Water under the bridge. "Unfortunately... I must be going." The hunter slowly broke between the two, a harsh scowl given towards Lily before he confronted the Erenyx healer. There was a brief moment he wanted to just attack the wolf and see what made the Erenyx line so marvelous but curiosity too was best left untouched. So instead he merely stood as close to this cobalt stranger as possible. Straight was his spine as Lyon's head lifted to meet his company's, the steel-green eyes narrowed first then relaxed. A smirk threatened his bland expression, ears twitching forward. Quietly devouring the tension that could rise between them, Lyon's breath trickled out to tease the male's whiskers. "It was a pleasure to meet you,"  Lyon whispered, making sure Lily knew it wasn't directed to her. And so, he separated the space between them... slowly... before, Lyon was on his way out of the grove.

.. Lyon exits ..
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Of Erenyx
Cheshire Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 16:57

He would be lying if he said he wasn’t sad to see him off. It rather spoiled his plans, lip twitching in a show of disdain as he watched the other male retreat, unwilling to comment on his parting words, for they had hardly had any time at all for this exchange to become pleasant. Only when he at last returned his attention to the remaining female did he offer another one of his charming smiles - a trademark of his back in Erenyx - trying not to openly scoff at her graceless display. It was clear to him that her shoulder was injured, though for what he knew not. It was probable, in his mind, that the Helidos male had something to do with it, but he wouldn’t ask her. She was not of his pack and, therefore, not his to heal if it didn’t please him. “Rather unkind of him to leave you alone with a stranger, no?” He took a gracious step closer to the female, the Omega so he had heard from the male’s mouth before he left. The rank alone explained why what he had first seen from her was submission. There was a lacking of Omegas in Erenyx, and though he didn’t think himself the type to purposefully make their poor lives any more miserable than it usually already was, he quite enjoyed the feeling of power that they gave him. He suspected that she’d be even more inclined than normal this time around, given that he wasn’t of her pack - he wasn’t obligated to ensure her safety. The other male, the one that had abandoned her, was perhaps held to a different standard, but he wouldn’t protest because he had decided to leave this lovely she-wolf alone with him. It seemed that nobody was planning on keeping her safe.

“You asked who I am.” He stole the words from her mouth and spoke them directly back to her, meant to be regarded as rhetorical. “I will apologize in advance for what’s to follow: I’m not curious about who you are, so who I am isn’t relevant.” His black lips pulled away from his teeth, as though to laugh, and to mock her. There really wasn’t much she could for herself, what with the disadvantage she had in the form of a wounded shoulder. The dislike he felt towards the other male for having left before the fun could begin was still present, tingling inside of his chest, but substantially faded. Because of him, he had to switch tactics; alter the game plan. He was hoping to create more drama between the Helidos pair, keeping himself relatively uninvolved, but now, alone with her, he had no choice but to participate. He was in charge of his own fate, so it seemed, which was annoying but understandable. Cheshire could not force those who were more intelligent to fall into his games - he had gotten away before escape became futile. It was of little matter to him now, not the type to concern himself with others once they were no longer present, but he knew with certainty that if he ever came across that male again, and he so happened to be in need of assistance of some kind, he wouldn’t help him. No, he’d let him die, just like he had let Cheshire’s original game plan die when he chose to turn tail and hobble away into the forest. If he was only mildly injured, though, that would be a different story entirely - then he’d have to find some clever way to trigger his death. Either way, he had someone new on his unfathomably long kill list. The question was would she find herself on it, too?

Cerulean eyes were bright as they inspected her injury, his expression very well oozing the knowledge of a Healer that was crammed inside of his messy brain. “Was he right in saying that you are in need of a Healer, madam? If so, I can take care of you.” Yes, he’d be happy to take care of her. It was a trap, if anything else, a thoroughly disguised spider web in wait of its fly. Perhaps he’d decide to help her, but his desirable talent always came at a price - his gift, the miracle of being able to prolong life, or make it easier, had to be rewarded. She could always refuse him; he wouldn’t force her to accept treatment. Either choice, he found, had a few minor setbacks: she could refuse his help and limp all the way back to Helidos, likely making it a lot worse than it needed to be, or she could meet his offer gratefully, but then owe him something afterwards. The trick was that he never told his clients about the catch. It was already too late, his work done, and done well, before they were finally informed about having to uphold their end of the bargain. For some, they didn’t find out about the catch until days, even months, after the treatment - no, he didn’t bring it up until he genuinely needed something. However, in this case, he couldn’t guarantee that he’d ever see her again after this was said and done with. He would have to find a way to get something that he wanted out of her immediately. At least, for the time being, he could ponder it. “What do you say, dear?” He took yet another step, bringing himself ever closer to the Omega female, the smirk on his face predatory. Had she experienced much of how the other side lived? If not, then she was in for a treat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 14:05

Lily could almost feel Lyon's disdain toward her. The fae glared at him as he spoke, and a growl rose in her throat. “What could I do? I couldn't stand against my Alpha. I tried to stop him, and he attacked me.” She flexed her shoulder, trying to relieve some of the pain. She watched him closely as he tried to recollect his composure. Her eyes narrowed as he turned away, preparing to leave. The fae's left eye twitched slightly as the brute murmured a soft farewell to the newcomer, and ignored her completely.

A large part her was happy that the steely-eyed brute was leaving. She felt strangely drawn to him, and it scared her. The last time that she had felt an unexplainable attraction to another wolf had ended with her being forced from a pack, and her pups brutally murdered. The attraction she felt was not romantic interest; in fact, the large brute's attitude toward her infuriated her. It was more intrigue. The lightly colored male piqued her interest. Maybe it was his steel colored eyes, or the way he carried himself with such confidence. The young fae did not know. All she did know was that the thought of it, of him, scared the hell out of her. She watched him go, her mind racing with turmoil.

Lily then turned her attention to the stranger, who had still not introduced himself. He looked slightly disappointed that Lyon was leaving, though the fae did not know why. “It was rather rude of him to leave. However, he seems like the type to not concern himself with others.” She studied the large brute closely. Indeed, he did resemble Titan, remarkably so, other than his blue eyes. The she-wolf was sure that he could smell the fear that was rolling off of her in waves. The fae hesitated to accept the brute's offer of healing her. He did not share the same pack scent as she, so Lily assumed that he was a member of the other pack, Erenyx. She had heard some of her pack mates speak about the wolves of Erenyx; they had said that the wolves were usually very brutal and could be cruel. Her first impression of this Erenyx wolf, however, showed that, maybe, their words had been exaggerated.

The pain in her shoulder intensified, and she winced slightly. She knew that it was a long trek back to Helidos territory, over many rocks and cliffs, and that making that walk back would only aggravate her injury even more. After another brief hesitation, the fae made her decision. “Yes, I am in need of healing. I injured this shoulder over a week ago, and it is not healing properly. It still causes me severe pain.” The fae angled her body toward him, the long scar on her flank being moved into his line of sight. “I would have thought that a week would have been long enough to heal it, even if only a little. But it does not seem to have gotten any better.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiny Lamp [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Lamp [open~] Tiny Lamp [open~] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiny Lamp [open~]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1