Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Hope (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Odin Of Helidos
Odin Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

A New Hope (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A New Hope (Open) A New Hope (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 12:59

Helidos. His original home away from home. It was the first pack he truly felt like he belonged in. Everything seemed to make sense, even as he was stumbling and tripping over himself. The pieces had started to fall together, connecting and sliding in place. Odin had met a girl, a special girl. Her name was Ember, and for a while, he thought she liked him. He knew he liked her. In their first moments of meeting, she had seen the true Odin, the stumbling bafoon and impetual fool. The Warrior took one step at a time, walking around the woods until he came to the break in the trees. To the south of his position was the beach, glorious and sandy as always. To the north was the pack's home. He stepped into the sand, it clung to the bottom of his paws and clumped to the hair between his pads. For the first couple steps, he tried to shake the sand from his feet, but his efforts were useless. He remembered the first time he came here, when he met Beta Juno and saw Warrior Ember once more. That day had been a good one. He hoped that this day at the beach would resemble it. Lately he had heard rumors of Ember switching over to the Healer's side of the pack. He also heard that there was a male who had affections for her. If Ember decided to go with that male over him, he would do nothing about it. He was not the fighting type, even though he had been granted Warrior way back when he had officially joined the pack. As he made his way to the shoreline, he watched the waves roll over the sand and flush back out to sea. It was a beautiful sight, breath-taking and precious in its own light. The noises of the water was peaceful and soothing. If he had been tired he might have fallen asleep already. He moved his paws to stand in the darker sand. As he did so, the waves rolled over his front paws. The sand sunk beneath his paws as it rolled back out with the sea. The feeling was strange, almost tingly. But Odin enjoyed it. He stayed in place and watched as the waves rolled over him again and again. On the last roll, a few bubbles popped among the sandy surface. His eyes stared to them as a tiny creature with a hard shell sprung from the ground. His ears perked forward and his eyes stared intently on the little thing. It had two pinchy things on its front legs and eight long and thin legs from the sides of the body. It moved quickly, but Odin was determined to find out what it was. The crab began to shuffle towards the shore, heading away from the oncoming water. He got low to the ground and slowly moved after his "prey". Careful paw steps were made, not to step on or crush the little bugger. As he closed in on the little thing, his nose inched closer and closer. Immediately the crab spun around and caught Odin on the snout. It held on tight and he yipped. He shook his head from side to side, trying to fling the thing from his muzzle. The pain was small, but mighty. It surged through his face and back to his nose. Again he tried and tried to get the crab from him, but it was no use.
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

A New Hope (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hope (Open) A New Hope (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 15:23

Alpha. The title had escaped him in his birth pack when disaster had stuck, and the stubborn, fading mind of his father had been the death of most of them. He had been the only one to make it out alive. It was then he had left his native lands, high in the unforgiving mountains, and set out in search of something new. It had taken some time, but he had eventually stumbled upon the best thing to ever happen to the old fashioned wolf. Havens Grove had become his new home, his new family, and within its boundaries he had made many friends and found the love of his life. But that time was short lived as disaster had struck, as fate seemed not to have finished testing him. Separated from both friends and family, he was alone once again, although this time, the fate of those loved ones was unknown to him.

The weary traveller had set out in hope of finding something, anything that still remained from glimmer of happiness that had been his time in Maple Woods, and had found it. Not only had he found his beloved, but a few other familiar faces had managed to wind up here as well. It would seem fate was not quite done with their stories, and that they were bound to intertwine once more. Finding this new home, along side his dearest Quinn would have been plenty, but here, she had been given the position of Alphess, and had asked him to take his place by her side as her Alpha yet again. Of course he would not deny her what she wished, and so accepted. The announcement to the pack had gone well, but he had much to do. He needed to know these lands like the back of his paw, and that would mean dedicating some time to exploring, the likes of which had lead him to a place unlike any other he had laid his eyes on before.

Brilliant blue waters, who's bounds were endless, stretching as far as the eye could see. Waves gently rolled up onto a shoreline of white sand, and the scent of salt hung heavy on the moist air. A smile crept across his lips at the sight, as he stepped out onto the warm sand. The grains shifted under his weight, leaving heavy imprints in his wake as  he padded onward. The atmosphere was serene here, he could certainly enjoy spending time here, though the sand that stuck to the hairs on his paws was something that would take some getting used to. But it seemed that he was not the only one who had decided to make a stop here on this day. The scent of Helidos resonated from the wolf down by the waters edge. A few wolves had introduced themselves at the pack meeting, but certainly not all, this male being one he had yet to become acquainted with.

Fenris took a moment to observe the wolf, who had not yet noticed his presence. Fen was far enough away that he couldn't quite see what had the males attention so captivated, but the overall scene that played out before his was rather entertaining. He seemed to be following something, more than likely some little creature who called the sandy shoreline home, but it wasn't until the males head shot upright and he began to shake it from side to side, that Fenris made his move. He padded down the beach towards the male, and as he grew nearer, he saw the cause of the commotion. A small shelled creature, had clamped down tightly on the males nose, and was reluctant to let go despite the males efforts. "Beg pardon sir, but perhaps t'would help if thou didst put thy nose back upon the ground and be still." he said with a light chuckle. He could only imagine the creature was acting in defence to the massive creature that stalked him, and predicted it would let go should it no longer feel threatened.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

A New Hope (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hope (Open) A New Hope (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 01:09

Shipwreck Cove. The Elite hadn't travelled there in close to a year. To think on it, the last time she had been here was as a Delta. In fact, it had been not long after... the accident. But such thoughts were not for these times. It was summer, the sun was out and the salty air would do her good. That day at the beach had been a fun one, her very first time enjoying the sand and sea. She recalled learning the hard way the bitter salty taste of the sea. A smile. She had truly made a fool of herself that day. But it was one of her better days in that dark period of her time in Helidos. A friend, Caretaker Crystal, was already there to greet her. But the best part of the day had been Eclipse and Maia, his daughter. She frowned, saddened at the memory. Poor Maia was so sweet and young, it was cruel that she had been torn from life. But happier times arose from that day. How they raced and played in the water. Nnlya took the very advice she gave to Drogo about playing with pups and let the little fae win. But only just.

She turned her gaze out to the water. It still made her nervous, even now. The water was so wild, untameable. Undrinkable. It was dangerous in every way water could be. She was lucky if she walked in up to her knees. No, today she would not be afraid. The fae rose from where she lay on the sand, shaking out her charcoal fur. Her paws left prints as her steps transitioned from the loose dry sane onto the more compacted wet sand. The waves crept up, tickling her paws before darting away to the larger body. Still she forged closer, deeper until her belly was grazing the rolling waves. She took a few steps further before sucking under a larger wave, soaking her fur. She opened her eyes to the sting of the salt water. Blinking away the pain she bounded through the sea, enjoying the time to be childish. Until her eyes caught sight of one wolf, then another, joining her on the beach. A grin graced her beautiful features as she bounded towards the shore to greet them.

Standing once more on the wet sand she shook some of the water from her coat. In the summer heat, the wetness was refreshing to her body. The Elite trotted over to the two, noticing one was the new Alpha of Helidos. But the other, to her dismay, she had yet to meet. "Greetings Alpha!" She said with a wide, cheery grin. "I must apologise for my appearance, I had decided to take a swim when you both arrived." She turned to the other male. "I'm sorry, I don't believe I know your name. Might I ask-" She suddenly noticed the odd creature clutched to the new males nose. "And what is this strange creature you have caught?" She asked, moving her head close to inspect it, sniffing the weird spider-looking thing.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Odin Of Helidos
Odin Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

A New Hope (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hope (Open) A New Hope (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 11:33

The crab seemed to hang on for dear life. He could barely believe this little thing was so strong. He continued to shake his head, but when the Alpha approached him, he stopped. He listened to his words of advice, but the idea sounded a little crazy. Why would the little bugger get off his face for just getting close to the ground? Before he could place his muzzle to the sand, he heard another voice. Was the whole pack going to see how foolish Odin was? His tail curled beneath his stomach, shame flashed over his facial features. She was just as interested to see the creature as he had been. "I have no idea what this thing is... All I know is it has these really strong little pinching things." Now he could finally bring his nose to the ground. He did it as quick as possible, and once he had done it, the crab released his nose. It scurried so quickly he could barely believe his eyes. He could feel the blood leaking from the small wounds he had encountered. His tongue reached out of his maw and lapped at the onyx nose, trying to clean it and make it feel better. It was then that he realized the Alpha was present. "Oh, thank you so much, Alpha Fenris. Without your advice, I fear it would still be stuck on my nose!" He bowed his head in respect, planting his ears to his scalp. When he stood normally, he looked to him with a smile. His attention then turned to the female. "Hello miss, I do not believe we have met yet, but I am Warrior Odin. It is a pleasure to meet you both, actually. I apologize for not introducing myself previously, but I have been in a rather... different mood as of late. How are you both today?"
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

A New Hope (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hope (Open) A New Hope (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 23:36

Not meer moments after he had imparted the advice, yet another wolf, one he recognized and was certain he could recall by name from the pack meeting, came bounding over. She had introduced herself as Elite Nnlya. He smiled in response to her chipper greeting. "Greetings Ms Nnlya." he had started when she began to apologize for her appearance, which he found absolutely nothing wrong with. So she had gone for a dip in the water, he saw no foul in that. "There be'ith no harm in enjoying the cool waters m'lady." he added with a grin, though she seemed far more intrigued by the little creature that still held it's grip upon the males nose.

Watching as his advice was taken, he smiled as the creature released it's grip and scuttled away from the three wolves as quickly as possible. He was pleased his plan had worked, though he got a chuckle out of seeing the male seem to click into the fact that he was there and dipped his head. "Tis a pleasure to be of service." he stated with a slight dip of his own head. He shifted his massive paws beneath him in the sand, still unsure of how he felt about it wedged between his toes, though he was certain he would forget about it soon enough. The male introduced himself as Warrior Odin. Fen made certain to study his features to match the face to the name and store both away for future. It would be very un-alpha like of him to later on forget one of his own pack members names.

"Warrior Odin, tis an honour." he said shifting his weight once more and reclining back onto his haunches, allowing his tail to remain curled up towards his back. While he was far from his breath, as the years went by the sheer size of his own body was beginning to become more and more noticeable in his joints. "I am quite well, I thank thee for asking. It dawned upon mineself that surely an Alpha must know what lands are his to protect, and those surrounding it. Tis that very reason I hath found mineself here today." he said with a light smile across his formal features. He had meant to take the time to get to know the pack, seeking out its members and addressing them all personally, but since he had two here with him now, he figured he may as well kill two birds with one stone. Raising his brow ever so slightly and cocking his head just a pinch, he spoke up once more, "If I may, and of course should'st thou both oblige, I did have but a few questions I wished to ask."
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

A New Hope (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hope (Open) A New Hope (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 16:13

The poor Warrior curled his tail extremely submissively. He hadn't yet told her his rank but she could see it on him. The muscles that rippled beneath his fur were evidence of a life of training. He couldn't even identify the creature. Perhaps it was a new discovery they had made, unless of course the Alpha knew of its design. She watched as he lowered his muzzle to the ground, amazed as indeed the hard-shelled creature released his claw and scuttled away with haste. The brutes nose leaked a trickle of blood, but nothing a few licks from his own tongue couldn't fix. While this all occurred the kind Alpha offered his own greetings to the fae, waving off her apologies. So she respectfully returned her attention to her superior, offering him a smile in return. So it seemed the kind Alpha was also wise, as it was he who had suggested the Warrior lower the creature to his earthbound home. The sable male continued to speak in his strange accent. It made her curious as to whether he had gained it from his birth-pack or through years of practise. It was an odd way of speaking, how he joined certain words together in such a fashion. But it would be rude to ask, so she held her tongue.

But finally the Warrior introduced himself as Warrior Odin. She had been correct - of course she had. She knew a Warrior anywhere. She dipped her head sweetly. "Well met, Odin." But she waited a moment to answer his question, allowing her new Alpha the right to speak first. And finally a pause in his words gave her chance to say a few words. "I am well. Simply enjoying a day on the beach, reminiscing the good times of old." As the Elite it was her sworn duty to know the Warriors she worked with and to assist her Alphas in every way possible. Today she had managed to further the cause of one, and now she was about to adhere to the second. Her tongue made an appearance to swipe over her drying jowls, moistening them to a more comfortable level. Then she grinned widely at Fenris, "Of course. Ask away and I shall do my very best to answer what I can."
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

A New Hope (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hope (Open) A New Hope (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 00:01

~le bump~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Hope (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hope (Open) A New Hope (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Hope (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1