Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quest for vengeance

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A quest for vengeance Empty
PostSubject: A quest for vengeance A quest for vengeance Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2014, 11:04

The russet furred female padded slowly through the underbrush, her flint like eyes scanning the nearby surroundings. It was noon, just about; The sun had ascended to its highest peak in the cyan blue sky and it beat down on the she-wolf with the force of a maelstrom. The unpleasant day would have been considered hot for a wolf with a thin pelt, and she felt as if she was burning beneath her thick, course fur. Curse this heat. she thought ruefully to herself, her usually cold expression contorted into a grimace of discomfort. She missed the constantly frigid climate of her homeland to the north, the cool, soft feel of snow beneath her paws. She didn't know why she had decided to head south like this; with her affinity for the cold, she would have been happier traveling deeper into the tundra. She huffed in annoyance to herself, her steel grey gaze forming a hardened glower. Well, there's no use complaining, is there? She scolded herself silently, her tone harsh, Whining won't change the weather, wimp.

Usagi wouldn't have minded the heat. She was always shivering for some reason, as if her fur didn't offer enough insulation. She always insisted upon snuggling up to her sister for warmth at night, even though she knew full well Yuki wasn't very fond of physical contact.Still she tolerated it, if only for her sibling's sake. And though it felt like a furnace here in the evenings, she always felt chilly somehow without the warmth of her baby sister's pelt beside her.

The tawny pelted fae growled softly to herself at the memory, her nails sinking easily into the soil beneath her. She didn't want to think about that now. She was exhausted from walking all day, the last thing she wanted was to get herself riled up. She took a deep inhale through her nose in a feeble attempt to calm herself, and she halted abruptly as she did so, a new scent immediately setting her on high alert. "Wolves..." She breathed quietly to herself, her lips drawing up slightly in an instinctively defensive expression. She seemed to be standing at the edge of someone's territory... a pack from the looks of it. There were a plethora of distinct fragrances but they all seemed to carry a similar smell. She narrowed her eyes slightly at the revelation, her entire demeanor stiffening as she ran her options through her mind.

Really, this was exactly the kind of opportunity she had been hoping to receive. She would never be able to achieve her goal if she continued to just wander about aimlessly like this. She couldn't face Hasoka on her own and come out victorious; she already knew what the outcome of that endeavor would be. She was weak compared to him, I'll experienced; she didn't receive half the amount of training he had growing up. If she were to face her brother now, she would inevitably lose.

She needed to plant herself somewhere, allow herself time to prepare. And a pack was the ideal place to do so. She took a deep, drawn out breath before lifting her snout up into the air, letting loose a long, voluminous howl. She took a seat there when she finished her call, her hard, Steele grey gaze sharp with austere determination. I will become strong, Hasoka, stronger than you. The self proclaimed promise echoed through her head like a mantra, the memories it wrought making her blood boil beneath her skin. This time, when we meet again, it will be you who knocks on Death's door!

Addressed: pack, with a howl
Mentioned: Usagi and Hasoka (her siblings)
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A quest for vengeance A quest for vengeance Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2014, 08:27

Large paws flattened the thin blades of grass as the large male prowled through the thick vegetation. Silver orbs flashed with annoyance as his tail lashed through the leaves of nearby bushes and clumps of ferns. Darn the Summer, there was too much green- too much heat- too much noise. He didn't want to sound stereotypical in his preference to the cold and Winter but this was annoying. The dark male resembled the alpha of these lands as he approached the territory's edge- and many would mistake him for the sad bastard from afar but this was only because he had the misfortune of sharing blood with the brute. Of course as one would look closer they would come to realize that firstly- Caspian's pelt was much more ashen than the pitch darkness that covered Teren, even if age had caused silver to start disturbing the black. Yet the main difference between the brothers was their eyes- whilst Teren's were as green as the grass stretching out before him, Caspian's were a more silver colour. Something he knew his brother disliked as it brought back memories of the one who had destroyed the dark alpha. Huffing Caspian would continue forward.

He had forced himself to check on the border- not to help his brother and the others that worked for the fool but rather to not arouse suspicion. He was at an advantage with his current rank and he did not intend on losing it. Spending a lot of time out in the Neutral lands could get the alpha narrowing his gaze at his 'long lost brother' so he had to make up for it by keeping up to the duties expected of him to perform with his title. After a short while the male had allowed himself to break into a run. He would jerk from side to side- launching himself over fallen trunks and rocks alike whilst swerving around obstacles that would have him in a bad position if he attempted to jump across them. His incredibly large paws kicked up dirt and grass as he pushed himself forward, tongue lolling from his ashen maw. However he soon came to an abrupt stop, loose stones and grit spraying everywhere. Lifting his large head he would twitch his nose, ears pricked just as he caught the ending note of a howl in the distance. He knew he'd heard something. It would soon fade to nothing and Caspian was back in the frustrating world of twittering, chirping and scuffling. His heart beat thrummed in his ears and his tongue lolled from his mouth- leaning on the sides of his yellowed fangs as he panted heavily. It had been a while since the male had ran solely for his own enjoyment. However despite his large frame, he was surprisingly agile- quite like his brother. As well as a large body he had long sturdy legs that helped propel him forward with ease.

Sighing he would shake his head from side to side and glance in the direction from which the howl had come. Why did it have to be the day he decided to check the border's that a loner had to wander to the pack's territory. With a flick of his long tail he set off to the destination at a quick walk. Hopefully a good large brute had approached the border- that would definitely keep him on Teren's good side for the time being. And maybe, just maybe depending on how he was feeling- he could possibly attempt recruiting a few more members against the bastard that ruled these lands. However as soon as the male neared and could finally catch the strong scent of the newcomer- he felt annoyance flash through him at the realization that it was a darn fae. So much for impressing his brother. His tail was raised to show dominance and he stalked into the small clearing- a russet furred fae finally coming into view. The incredibly large brute would curl his upper lip in obvious disgust and his ears would lean forward as he stared at her. "I'd expect one to submit to their superior if they want to stand a chance in these lands." He would growl- stepping closer to the smaller being. He was incredibly large and seemed to tower over the female without even trying. Even if Caspian had a distaste for faes, he was nothing compared to his brother. Whilst Caspian had decided to just keep his distance from the bitches- Teren had stolen them, used them to produce his young then murdered the creatures. Thankfully the male had not dropped to such actions in this pack...yet.

Once the russet female would submit to him he would observe her in silence for a few moments to make sure she kept to being submissive if she wanted to keep that little pretty face of hers. "I am Caspian, Delta of this pack ruled by Alpha Teren. State your name and purpose here. And do not waste my time, it is not a wise thing to do." He would stay standing tall- observing her silently as he awaited the words she was to soon speak.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A quest for vengeance A quest for vengeance Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2014, 12:09

The tawny furred she-wolf narrowed her steel colored gaze in an apathetic glare, her expression cold and austere as she silently regarded the massive, night colored male who approached. He was fairly tall for a male of his breed, and as he grew closer she noticed his black pelt was actually flecked with specks of silver. She smirked snidely to herself. An old brute, eh?

She quirked an eyebrow up at his peevish request for submission, and though she really wasn't too keen on showing belly to anyone, she was smart enough to know it was best to do as he said. The russet colored fae crouched slightly to diminish her height, bowing her head and folding her ears back in acceptance of his dominant posture. It's not like she wasn't accustomed to performing such menial niceties; her parents required it of her and Usagi whenever they were to address them or Hasoka. It was such a stupid practice, making oneself look vulnerable so as not to damage any higher up's pretentious ego. A real wolf faces their peers at their best; that's what she believed it meant to be strong.

She straightened back up once he seemed satisfied with her sign of submission, her ears pricked straight up and her posture stiff and serious. "I'm Yuki, and in case it wasn't incredibly obvious already, I intend to join your pack." She clipped astutely in response to his demands, her tone harsh and austere. Hopefully these wolves would speedily accept her; she needed time to ready herself for when she faced her scum bag brother. "And you'd be fortunate to have a wolf like me."

Addressed: Caspian
Mentioned: past family
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A quest for vengeance A quest for vengeance Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 07:03

[Apologies for the wait.]

Age failed to make the brute appear any less menacing as he stood only inches from the russet pelted fae. Impatience flickered through him as he stood there lashing his tail sharply from side to side- disturbing lose leaves and other forms of vegetation. He had much more important things to be doing than accepting puny females into Teren's idiotic pack however with he knew that for the time being he had to keep up with the jobs a delta was expected to participate in. His brother had to believe that serving him was an absolute honor to Caspian and not participating in helping the pack grow would not give him that impression. It was evident that she did not believe in submitting to him and Caspian merely curled his upper lip yet remained in a frosty silence until she had completely lowered herself to the ground. Luckily enough it was Caspian she was dealing with rather than Teren himself. Caspian knew the large alpha would allow a male to bow down to him as this wolf currently did however in his eyes a female only belonged lying beneath him with her stomach on show.

As she straightened her back he narrowed his eyes- a slight warning growl slipping from his fangs. This clueless bitch had a lot to learn. Teren would have her battered and running for such an action. As she proceeded to speak, a small icy smile played along Caspian's lips. Part of him was tempted to allow her to enter Erenyx thinking she was brave and bold and that her actions would get her respect from her fellow pack mates just to watch it play out however he knew that there was no time for games. With a sigh he would push away the sudden longing to get this over with and just rank the bitch as an omega already. No, there was a possibility that she could be a decent addition for the pack once that bit of dominance that made her think for some idiotic reason that she had the right to talk in such ways to her superiors was bet out of her. "Well Yuki, you might want to learn to hold that tongue of yours if you wish to spend any time within these borders with a rank other than omega." He spat out the word omega as if it were bile before continuing "I suggest if you find that this would be too difficult a thing to do then you should go crawl over to our dear neighbors Helidos. I doubt they will make you submit- most likely they will greet you with nuzzles if that is what you'd prefer."

His gaze would rest lazily on hers, the coloring of them orbs not too different from his. Keeping that mockingly sweet smile placed on his features and letting his voice match he would proceed to speak once again. "If you think you can handle keeping that little mouth shut unless you are giving a proper answer worth my time then tell me. Why should I accept you into this pack? What can you bring it that it doesn't already have? I will tell you now, the life of a female in this pack is much more difficult then that of a male. You have to work twice as hard for any ounce of respect or dignity than any other male and that starts with learning to respect your superiors." His last words ended with the slightest hint of a growl as he awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A quest for vengeance A quest for vengeance Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 10:30

(no worries :3)

The she-wolf bristled slightly at the growl that escaped his maw, her stern expression darkening slightly as she regarded his intimidating demeanor. He really was a massive brute, at least ten centimeters taller than her, and his threatening grin only seemed to intensify his unsavory demeanor. He would surely be a fearsome opponent in combat due to his strength, but his immense size and stocky build would make him slow compared to her lithe figure. Though she was on the tall side for a female of her species, her body form was slight and her legs were long; she was genetically disposed for speed. She could certainly out maneuver him in a fight. Then all it came down to, practically, was who was more cunning. She sunk her claws deep into the soil beneath her, a challenging light glinting in the depths of her steel grey irises. It would only be a hindrance if this male decided to attack her. She wouldn't run away; no that would be a true depiction of weakness. But she wasn't foolish enough to think that she could beat him, or even come out of it without sustaining a lethal injury. She couldn't afford to risk her life like that; she had to be careful.

Still, she smirked slightly at his threat of being made an omega, her expression otherwise entirely austere. "Forgive me sir, I mean no disrespect, but the rank of omega does not frighten me; I lived much of my young life that way and the rest of my life I've spent alone. Honestly I don't give two shits about rank; you can place me where ever you like; my only desire is to serve your alpha's pack." The lie was undetectable in her calm, even voice. She'd perfected the craft of prevarication at a young age; she'd had to in order to protect her sister from their haughty, malicious pack members, and she really wasn't too keen on divulging why she really wanted to join a pack, especially not to this volatile behemoth. No one needed to know about Hasoka. Her goal was one she intended to reach alone.

She gazed up steadily at the towering male when he questioned her value and she quirked a curious brow when he mentioned how difficult it was for a female in the pack, her expression cold and serious. A pack of fae haters, she thought sarcastically to herself in concealed annoyance as she desperately fought the urge to roll her eyes, wonderful.

"As I said before, sir, I grew up in a disadvantageous position, so I learned how to defend myself at a young age. On top of that I've had to fend for myself alone for the past year; I can fight just as well as any male." Her frigid tone was confident as she spoke, the long scar arching over her left eye verifying her combat experience. "I also have experience hunting alone and in a group, and I'm an incredibly fast sprinter. I can run down prey and trespassers. Take that information as you will; I'm perfectly capable of proving my abilities if you don't believe me." she finished, her stern tone filled with as much courteously as she could muster.

Addressed: Caspian
Mentioned: none
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A quest for vengeance A quest for vengeance Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 11:34

His eyes narrowed and a brow would be raised at the sudden stiffening of the female before him. There was a challenging glint in her eyes and a small smile danced across Caspian's maw. Was she considering challenging him? How amusing. He found himself thinking of Banshee as he observed her calmly- he would meet up with the Helidos warrior again some time in the future. That was for sure. The small white fae amused him and interested the dark male- she was a beast of secrets and devilment. Just what he needed to help overthrow Teren and her hatred towards him most definitely helped. However right now was not time for such thoughts and he returned his focus to the current task. He would give her a full smile- white fangs flashing as he did so. "Nice to know. However I would avoid saying such things around the alpha- he might just take it upon himself to show you how hard being an omega can be. Not that I care that much for your thoughts on the rank, I would appreciate if you kept to the point. I have other things to be doing." Caspian would not be fooled- the fae was undoubtedly going to be troublesome. However Teren could deal with her, or the rest of the pack would anyway. "I do not doubt your abilities to fight males little fae, but others will and it is likely you will before your time here is done." Was he warning her? Warning her of the battle to come some time in the future? It was not a particular warning but a fact, a statement. There was going to be some who would rebel against Teren and some who would protect the bastard. He was interested to see how it would play out actually. As she spoke Caspian nodded "No need to prove yourself to me. As a hunter you will not eat until you feed the pack. If you prove to be useless to us we will merely dispose of you." Smiling sweetly he would turn and proceed to move away from the russet wolf. "You may follow me to the pack clearing or explore on your own, I could not care." And without another word the Delta had departed- leaving behind only his scent as he padded in the direction of the pack clearing.

-You are accepted! Please change your name to 'Hunter Yuki'. You may reply to this if you wish but it is not necessary. You are now free to post anywhere in Erenyx's territory.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quest for vengeance A quest for vengeance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quest for vengeance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1