Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 20:33

The sun beat down on the lonely pair that traveled this foreign land. A small lightly colored fae and her black and white pup bouncing behind her. With a sigh the pup would chase after the determined fae, eyes darting around the forest as she nervously spoke up "Katyusha...what are we doing here? I though they didn't like us?" she asked, clearly scared in this foreign part of the land.

The small pup had only been alive for a short time, but already a dark past clouded her history. Born to the late Alpha and a now shamed Elite the pup was thrust into the center of a revolution in her pack as a new radical leader took charge of the pack the pair called home.

With another loud sigh the little pup would run forward quickly to catch up to the larger wolf leading her into this enemy land "Katyusha? Why won't you answer me? Please?" she begged. The pup had no idea what had went on today, or how her mother had been hurt. All she knew was that the older fae was very urgent and insistent on coming here when she returned, and when her mother was like this she could only follow without objection and hope to understand what was going on.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 20:50

Quickly the former Elite rushed through the Erenyx forest and into Helidos, a land she had long ago been cast out of for her betrayal. But now thing had changed, and the safety of her pup wasn't as certain without her rank to protect them. With a sigh the fae would look back, seeing the fear in the little things eyes as she pulled her through the hostile terrain. At the pup's questions Katyusha would give a sigh "I will tell you soon Aleu, but you must trust me, I have no choice." she said quickly, turning back to press onward.

Finally the pair would reach the Helidos border, the Erenyx wolf pushing in just a bit deeper to protect them from Teren and his wrath if he figured out what she was doing. Once satisfied with how far in they were Katyusha would pin her ears back, taking a deep breath and letting out a heartfelt howl. It was her first since the loss of her mate, and the emotion she felt today was just as great. Today she would lose someone else, the last someone in her life. But today it was by choice, because if she didn't give her up, she would have her taken away.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 22:20

The ground seeped with only those which fell, and were still falling to reach its seasonal despair. Amid the rich, fresh, and war autumn air, were marveled little specimens of vibrant colours - browns as dark as pine wood, reds which resembled a forest's wild flames, yellows that could be found to be similar to the very sun that warmed them all below. These things reflected into the eyes of a gentle wolf, running beautifully through the one's mind as it had several, several times before. She breathed a small sigh passed her black lips, the end of her muzzle twitching to the new scents springing up into the life that flowed and surrounded her. It isolated her own scent, and even since she could not smell her own, she was very well knowledged to tell that those that were around her could. Upon the paw-beaten path, to what was covered with the colourful, scattered soldiers of the trees above her, she had been treading by her silent self. This had become a strange habit in which she found almost natural for her growing age. She would simply watch the months press on and think nothking of it, casually coming upon a wolf running passed that seemed to occupied to talk with. But nor would the she wolf think or attempt to bother them, either.

Soon, her mind was distracted by another source, lifting her eyes away from the soldiers to be completely attentive to the howl that sang through the trees. It was so clear, as well as very emotional from what she could comprehend, and that alone made her feel as if she were the one for this task. Emptying her mind of any personal issues, her thoughts were no longer bombaded by the casual lack of affection or the idea of growing old, but now only filled with the song that filled her very ears. She allowed it to tickle the triangular outline of the two hearing structures placed atop her cranium, closing her eyes slowly to take it completely in before sprinting off into a dead run. Like as if a gun were fired, the black bullit shot through the land, straight and as easy as when water flowed in a current. Ears pinned her joints registered automatically to every little thing blocking her path, as it was now the easiest thing to remember when running through these woods. As the scents became stronger, she realized it was more than one wolf, and what lingered on them made her lip curl over her teeth slightly, but so did the strength behind her curiosity. She had allies of her own from the opposing pack, but she knew for certain that this was not them, but one she did, however, know greatly of.

At first glance, Juno could see the wolf which betrayed her pack months and months ago, but she was accompanied by a younger, lighter coloured wolf at her side with the expression of concern and of slight fear. Coming to a halt, she bared her teeth and pawed forwards out of the shadows with her tail hiked to as far as her dominance reigned as Beta female. Her eyes were as bright as a green flame, and her body language played no emotion relating to happiness for Katyusha's return. "Katyusha... Why have you returned to Helidos?" Her voice bellowed, the velvety tone ringing louder than its usual volume through the black beauty's mouth. Averting her eyes to the adolescent, she peered in between them to compare similarities, seeing resemblances, but not enough to give her the assumption just yet. And it never hurt to ask, but just like the other apprentice, she would not treat the adolescent as if they were just that. They were to be treated just as she would want to be, so she looked to the one at her side, her glare still relevant and clear to both of them. Just because of the age, there would be no special treatment,

"Do you hold a name?" Juno asked the mere child.

Last edited by Beta Juno on January 5th 2015, 14:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 23:00

As the pair paused in the midst of this foreign land the small pup could actually take a moment to look around. These lands were beautiful, the clear unobstructed forests blooming with color as the leaves began to fall. The gentle breeze that swept through everything, making the air almost seem lighter here, as if it were easier to breath than in the darkness of her home. Despite the unknown lingering in the darkened shadows of this forest, everything about it simply seemed...happier.

Aleu had grown up a pariah. The daughter of the late Alpha and the one wolf in the pack who dare tell Teren what she thought of him, the only one who wasn't so afraid as to turn her back on her promise to Steele to serve Teren as some lowly worm, as all the other fae's had. With Katyusha around Aleu had never feared for her safety, and still she didn't. She knew her mother would never let anything happen to her, she took great pride in Katyusha strength. Through all that had happened, all the horror she had suffered, here she stood, thinking not of herself but her pup.

And yet, for some reason the pup feared. She feared what her mother had planned, and what had happened to enact such a plan. She feared what would come of the great wolf she admired so dearly, the only wolf she had truly spent any time with. To the pup Katyusha was her mentor, her friend, her provider, and her mother, and no one could ever replace her.

As the pup sat in silence, looking up at the older wolf she cared so greatly for something struck her, and she didn't know why it came now, or how she knew, but somehow she knew this was the last time she would see her mother. Before she could say anything else to her mother a large black fae would enter their little clearing, drawing the pup's attention. It was quickly made clear to her this wolf and her mother had met before, and the name reminded her of why. Why were they in her mother's old pack? Were they going to try to rejoin? Or was something much darker about to happen? And why now with such clear injuries?

As all of these questions piled up it only made the pup grown more certain of her thought. This would be the last time she saw her mother, but why? What would happen to them? What was so severe they would have to come here in the horrid shape her mother was in. As the adult directed a question to her the little pup would be pulled from her thoughts, freezing up for a moment to process the words before turning quickly to her mother, as if asking for approval before looking back to the new fae "Uhm Aleu Ma'am." she said in a soft voice, although with the glances up to her mother it was hard to tell which of the two adults the pup feared.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 23:22

With the echo of her howl bouncing through the trees the fae would stay standing, her front paw lifted off the ground as the swollen joint ached, but she made no indication of the pain. Considering her opponent Katyusha counted herself lucky to have only a few cuts on her neck and a sprained foreleg, but her body was a map of the torture she had endured. Since she had left Helidos over a year ago the fae had been transformed from a weak hunter to a fighter. She had endured all Steele could throw at her and been molded to his standards where she was awarded Elite, and would have shortly been alphess. But fate clearly had a more sinister plan for the girl.

Staying on her paws Katyusha would wait for whatever enemy of hers would show up to answer her summons. Katyusha never for a minute believed she would be welcome here again, but this wasn't about her, it was about a mission much greater than herself. Katyusha had never considered herself a traitor to Helidos. In all fairness her original leaving of the pack was being kidnapped after a very weak attempt at a fight, and everything else she did was for love, a reason she was certain Azul would understand. However she could not be left to her thoughts forever, and the appearance of the Beta would provide a convenient exit point.

With the arrival of this new wolf Katyusha would limp quickly in front of her pup, putting a barrier between the little one and the Helidos wolf. Although aside from that she would make no hostile or defensive gestures, because she truly didn't care what happened to her anymore. After today she was certain she would be killed, so all she had was her pup's safety to concern herself with. Once between the two Katyusha would take a deep breath, pinning her ears back and dipping her head "Beta Juno...It has been quite some time." she muttered, lifting her head to look at the other "I request your audience for the moment in private...I must ask you for a favor I have no right to request, but I deeply hope you have the mercy to grant me." she said firmly glancing at the pup to signal what she meant by 'private'.

While Katyusha put on the strongest mask she could, it would be clear to the trained eye things were not well. Aside from the untreated wounds the once proud Elite held sorrow in her voice, it wasn't something she had to hide from Aleu because it was the only voice the pup had ever known, and known it had finally come to completion. Katyusha was defeated, stripped of all she had worked for and struggled so long to achieve. It was all gone, and the only one she would blame was Teren. So now as her final act before facing an uncertain future was to sacrifice the one thing she held dear, in hopes of the only wolf she cared about having a good and safe life.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 16:54

The thought of Erenyx made her tongue sour, but she was quick to remind herself of there being a sweet side to them, too. She held friends there, ones which she would never trust as much as those of her own, but still praise and respect equally. Wolves were wolves; and as individuals, they had the choice to choose who they wished to work for in the end, and Juno knew that almost too well about those who crossed over with Steele. She had heard word of his death - his murder, however the details were more or less scattered and braided with alternating lies to which she could never come to understand. They were merely rumors, but with what was given, it was clear to tell that there was a new leader amongst the enemies - one who was stronger, or at least stronger than the previous Alpha enough to take him down by oneself. That is, unless they weren't alone after all.. Either way, she could smell from the female how much of a difference Erenyx had come to be, it had seemed that they were rapidly growing, and with this, she found potential information to return back to base. Her eyes went soft upon pigment as they grazed over the teen-aged wolf, finally to narrow as she received an answer and turning away so that she could listen to the child's apparent guardian. She seemed to be injured, but the Beta held her tongue from asking as to what happened to her. Perhaps it had been the running over here that had stretched a muscle, nonetheless, surely it was something that could heal by itself if given enough rest and time of processing, she figured.

When the child was shielded away from her, Juno eyed the tan-swirled and ivory mess coloured fae with fairly emotionless silver eyes, her very emerald orbs casting a look to which could only be given to a thief. The act had surprised her to a short extent, though it allowed her some time to realize that this child was Katyusha's, rather than a pawn to what she had originally assumed. This was no game, the fae reminded herself quickly of, peering between the two wolves before the she-wolf began to speak. "My ears are used for hearing, and they shall do just that.. but the child, if she is yours.. then whom fathers her?" Her voice was low, almost a whisper isolated for Katyusha's ears alone to hear. She was fairly certain that the fae had no intentions of a mate, nor had she thought there to be someone worth her eye. But there was a reason for everything, and there was once in her life where she had thought there to be no one in this world left for her once her first beloved had passed. Was the child a mistake and no longer able to be cared for within the paws of this wolf? Perhaps Helidos was the place to raise young, nonetheless, as said, the female's betrayal of this pack was nothing she could pay back, but Juno was never one to stoop to lower levels. She would only attack if felt threatened, either it be towards herself, or to her pack, she would protect those she served for no matter the case.

Last edited by Beta Juno on January 5th 2015, 14:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 18:32

Carefully the small multicolored fae stood in front of her pup defensively, making it very clear she meant Juno no harm, but wouldn't allow her own pup to come to any harm even if it meant her own life would be sacrificed to achieve it. Katyusha would easily recognize the beta, she hadn't changed much since her time in Helidos. Katyusha on the other hand had changed almost entirely since she left Helidos. She had worked hard to build herself up, and the work was reflected in the plethora of scars covering her body. Katyusha held no hostility or resentment for Helidos. They had taken her in, helped her get stronger and saved her life. If anything she felt bad about leaving them, but did not regret her choice as it was rewarded with her pup and nothing was worth more to her than that.

Keeping herself between the Beta and her pup the creme colored fae would nod as the beta gave her answer. Nodding Katyusha would limp forward towards the Helidos wolf, her ears back to show she meant no harm as she approached the other. Once close the fae would speak again, voice soft so the pup couldn't hear their words "She is Alpha Steele's daughter. I was set to be his mate when..he was killed." she admitted, the pain in her voice quite obvious as she answered her question. "I need to ask a favor of you. A favor I have no right to ask, but I fear it is the only way to ensure Aleu will survive." she admitted as she dipped her head, feeling she owed the beta a full explanation.

"Aleu is Steele's daughter...and because of my loyalty to Steele I am a target to Teren and he will do anything he can to hurt me. Before I was Elite, I could protect her, raise her. But I don't have that protection anymore, and I don't know what is going to happen now. I am almost certain Teren will come after her to hurt me, and I'm not going to be able to defend her. That is why I must ask you to take her into Helidos. It is the only place she will be safe. I know I am not welcome here, and I am not asking this for me nor do I seek asylum here. I only ask that you have enough mercy to spare Aleu from my punishment." she asked, lifting her head to look at Juno. She knew she had no right to ask this, and no right to expect the beta to accept such a task. But Katyusha had no choice, she didn't want to lose her pup but her only other option was to sit powerlessly as they were both killed.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 15:16

Thought I'd kinda wrap it up, sorry if it sounds like I power-played a bit. >.<

Name left unspoken to the lands of the good soon rang within her ears, and her dark, islamic green eyes grew cold by just the slightest sound of it falling off the one's tongue. The corner of her lips twitched as it fought back the urge to growl towards the fae that had fallen for such an ungrateful brute, but her attention was reassured as she continued on. The rumor to which she knew little of had been true all along, and the story behind the sinister one's belongings seemed to withhold this fae and his only young. The idea of it all was quite familiar, so Juno could not remain attentive to just the child being from a terrible gene pool, and instead focused more on the softness of Katyusha's voice and reason. That was what she had requested, after all. She took a step forwards as she pondered between breaths, watching the fae guard her young from her, who was not necessarily a threat to the child, meanwhile eying the surroundings for any trace of danger. The fae worried the life of her offspring, and sought to find shelter for her here under the surveillance of Helidos eyes. "Helidos has, and always will be a home for the lost and broken. If Aleu wishes to stay here, I will care for her.. I know it is a mother's duty to watch for her young and protect them, but I believe it is rightfully the young wolf's choice as to where she'd like to go.." Juno's lips made a flat line, her eyes drifting apart from Katyusha's to find the apprentice's hidden slightly behind the female's leg. Lifting her front fore-leg, the Beta female nodded softly to ensure she was no threat to the younger fae, hoping she'd listen for her mother's sake in coming forth to her presence. If she were to choose the path of protection beneath her, then Juno would simply keep her close by and lead her there in the gentle paws of Helidos's rule. If not, either way, the fae was sure that Katyusha would not take no for an answer from the adolescent.

"I cannot ensure you a position, Katyusha, but I can protect the life of such an innocent prize to which you hold left of. She will be cared for, and trained to be as strong as you are in giving her up today.. I promise this to you - no danger will ever come to this child." She insisted, watching to see if the pup would move and cross over the border to be tucked away at her side. Her body would be used as a shield to Aleu, and she was sure to know that a leader like their lady Quinn, would not deny such a face of early life like her. And if so, Juno would fight tooth and nail to keep this child alive, no pup should have to endure such a short life, and nor should Helidos be that in any way to a potential apprenticing wolf. With an affirmative nod, the Beta female looked to the student and then to it's mother across the way, "I can only wish you fortune and hope for your safety from here onwards to whether you journey.. Stay strong. And keep fighting." The colour of her eyes softened once more before she forced her head to turn. On the outside, she showed no commitment to withhold feelings or sympathy to the fae, but in her heart, she could feel the same pain she had for loosing her first love, and the thought of loosing Marrok made it even worse. Instead, she forced a smile to the younger fae, allowing her some time to say goodbye to her mother if she wished to. If she would return back to her, Juno would simply ask in an almost comforting tone while leading her into the lands of Helidos, "I hope you like white-tail.. My mate, Marrok, can bite a nice portion off right up for you.. I'll eat last, we tend to spoil apprentices here.." She stifled a laugh, walking deeper and deeper into the darkness,

"Welcome to your new home, Aleu.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 19:54

The Elite turned Warrior would watch closely as the Helidos wolf glanced between them, slowly limping to the side to open the pup up to the beta, now certain Juno understood their purpose here and would do no harm to the pup. With her other words Katyusha would nod "I do not ask for a spot here Juno. I was given my chance and I threw it away with my disappearance. I only wish that my pup has a real chance at life, and happiness." she admit.

After the beta's answer Katyusha would turn to her pup, pinning her ears back as she limped to the pup to speak "Aleu...This is your choice, but I am going to tell you the right answer. I want you to join Helidos with the Beta Juno here. You know Alpha Teren would happily kill you, and I, and I am no longer able to protect you. I know you do not want to leave me, or think you can help me. But it will be much safer for both of us if you stay here, train with them, and when Samael and I retake the pack I will see you again." she said, her voice much softer than the pup would have ever heard from the usually stern and cold fae.

With Aleu's agreement to join Helidos Katyusha would take a deep breath, looking the apprentice in the eyes "Aleu, I know I have been hard on you. And I know you may hate me because of it. But I only wanted to protect you, to keep you safe, and prepare you for the cruel world you were born into. But you will be happier here, and while I know it will be hard at first, Helidos wolves are very nice. I know I never said it to you, and I regret that. But I love you Aleu. Goodbye." she said softly, stepping aside and letting the apprentice join the Helidos Beta, staying to watch the pair until they faded into the pack.

With her final reason left to live gone the warrior would turn and make her way back to Erenyx, now having to face the wrath of Teren when he found out his only leverage against her was now out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 07:23

Aleu would sit patiently as the adults spoke about something, the strange wolf's constant glances to her making it clear they were discussing her. But why was still a mystery. As the pup's mother returned Aleu would perk her ears, listening intently to what the older fae was going to say. As she heard what her mother was asking the little thing would shrink back, ears moving back as it sank in she had been right, her mother was asking her to leave. But she also knew she was right. Her remaining in the pack was dangerous for both herself and her mother who she cared so deeply for. But she was also losing the only wolf who had meant anything to her.

Thinking for a moment Aleu would nod slowly, looking up "I will do it...for both of our safety." she said moving forward to press into a gentle embrace with her mother, holding her close for a moment as she enjoyed their first and last time showing affection to one another. With a soft sigh she would reluctantly pull away from the comfort of her mother's warmth, a loud whimper leaving her as she heard those words she had never gotten before. The words almost echoing through her mind as pain ached in her chest "I love you too Kat-." she would pause halfway through the final word, "I love you too mother." she said, turning slowly and walking towards Juno. It was clear she didn't want to go, and that the very idea of leaving her mother to die in Erenyx while she hid helplessly in this foreign pack.

Slowly she would turn away from the fae, trying to memorize every part of her mother deep in her mind to hold her memory forever, the pup almost certain she would never see her again. Once next to Juno the pup would turn to face her mother again "Mother..please stay safe...I'll see you soon, goodbye." she spoke, turning to walk with the beta into the pack.

As the new fae began to speak the pup would clearly try to be happy, but it was quite clear the loss of her mother pained her more than she ever could have imagined. Just a few weeks ago she was complaining to Samael how mean Katyusha was to her, and now all she wanted was to be with her again, to find some way they could stay together. But her mother was right, it simply wasn't safe, and they both had a better chance of survival if she was here. Looking up at the wolf "Thank you for this Ma'am, but I am not hungry." she said softly, her appetite quelled by the sickening feeling of loss in her stomach. With her final words the pup would nod softly "My new home..." her voice would trail off to silence as she faded into the darkness with the Beta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye's aren't forever (Juno, Katyusha)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1