Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining the Good ~border acceptance~

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Joining the Good ~border acceptance~  Empty
PostSubject: Joining the Good ~border acceptance~ Joining the Good ~border acceptance~  Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 16:30

Korbin approached the borders of this new pack, it was five years after he saved his sisters life. That gave him enough time to forget what he had done, the only memory of his life before he got to the borders was of his life as the guardian of a pack and his loner life. He stopped at the border and sat down, he felt a bit overwhelmed by the pressure of joining a pack. He was worried whether it would end up like the last pack he joined. After he calmed himself down he lifted his muzzle to the sky and howled. His voice rose in a rusty crescendo until his voice smoothed out. Once he was sure someone had heard his howl he lowered his head to look around him. Leaves sprinkled the ground and with every gust of wind colors fell all around him. This was his favorite time of the year because it was not to cold nor to hot and the colors fluttering around him just made him happy.

He let out a small sigh and started thinking of what the pack life would be like. Whether this pack was really good or if they were bad. He took a deep breath taking in the scents around him, squirrels were gathering nuts for the winter while rabbits avoided going into Korbins sight but still close enough for him to smell them. He started to wonder whether he should bring something to show he was worthy to join the pack but it was to late. If he left he could risk not making it back in time for when someone came to accept or decline his entrance into the pack. He just shook his head clearing that idea from his mind and waited for another wolf to come. He knew exactly what to do. So when the other wolf showed up Korbin would dip his head, let his tail curl under him, his ears would fall back against his head. He wouldn't dare look the other in the eyes in case to trigger attack but he would introduce himself. "I am Korbin, I hope to join your pack loyally under whoever leads it." he wanted to make sure not to waste any time there in case the other had somewhere other then the borders to be.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Good ~border acceptance~ Joining the Good ~border acceptance~  Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 18:01

[OOC- I'm sorry this is plenty late~ and it's kinda short ;3;]

Rose walked forth from her den, the new rank of Delta clung about her and her first duties were to patrol the border and make her way to accept any newcomers and let them know that they were finally home. Her heart raced as she made it to the border and then turned in one direction. Her paws struck the ground like a princess carrying herself. She took a deep breath and lifted her head to show how happy she was to finally be able to help her Alphess and Alpha with something more then just hunting and fighting for them. But she was still going to protect them with her very life. Her paws barely touched the earth before taking another step. Her ears flicked forward so she may hear every little sound that she may come across. She stretched her long legs out, moving at a decent pace since she was fairly ready and excited to meet someone at the borders. She jerked her head and stopped completely as she heard a howl, her amber eyes widened and she nearly turned around and went back to the camp. But she stopped in her place and lifted herself to look more princess like. She stalked forward and stood under the shadows near a tree, watching the male carefully before fully approaching and standing in front of him in a relaxed stance that still called for him to have full attention on her.

She listened and watched his actions, making sure she heard every word that he said. "Greetings Korbin, such loyalty without even knowing anything about the pack is quite odd." She smiled teasingly and sat down, her tail wrapping around her paws. "I am Delta Rose of this fine pack and home to many known as Helidos. Our rulers are known as Alphess Quinn and Alpha Fenris, they will be the ones that you will serve." She pondered her words gently, hoping he understood that she was just explaining a few things about the pack. "Tell me Korbin, tell me of your past and what skills you can offer this pack." She held her head high, looking him direct in the eye as he shied away and submitted to her. It was strange to her, the signs of submission being shown to her, she didn't like it much. "Be at ease, Korbin." She said finally, letting her whole body relax and yet she was very ready for attack. She let her ears flicker forward as she would await his response to her gentle and caring voice. She smiled as she thought about the time she had been accepted into Helidos. She had been sitting in the rain for quite a while when the Beta had shown up and taken her to the safety of a den in the camp clearing after she had been accepted as a Warrior. The brute before her didn't look too big nor too small, but she wondered what skills he would have to offer Helidos.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Good ~border acceptance~ Joining the Good ~border acceptance~  Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 18:41

[I am very late also, I went inactive for a little bit since I have not been on the computer lately so I finally got on it and decided I better get active once again]

Once Korbin lay eyes on the wolf in front of him a small smile crawled onto his face. She was calm and seemed to be nice, "It is a pleasure to meet you Delta Rose, I will tell you right away so I am not wasting your time. I was born into a terrible pack, where only one pup of a litter could stay in the pack, and each pup was put through a series of test. It was when I got to the last test I had to fight my dear sister that I escaped to allow her to stay and started my journey. I joined another pack later on and became a Guardian but after the death of the Alpha I was banished. When I left that pack I stayed a loner for awhile until I found this place, I have heard good things of your pack and so I came in hope to join." He sighed after talking, he now was in a seated position looking at the other wolf. Korbin's voice was like honey, smooth, as he spoke up once again. "I do not wish for any rank but to be a hunter, I do not hope for power, I only hope for safety and shelter. Being a loner was hard on me and I expect to put all of my hard work into this pack. I would do almost anything to know that I am not alone." he did not plead to be accepted into to pack, what he said was more of an statement to let the, snow white, female in front of him know about him and why he chose to join a pack.

He waited for the other to talk again, he felt that he said everything she might need to know but wanted to just make sure. It was probably a waste of time enough to tell her everything that he said, but he already trusted this wolf. He was confident that she would allow him in the pack since he did not do anything wrong. But he still had a small doubt that she would allow him into the pack. He shifted his weight on his paws as he felt a small tingling rise up his left paw, as his paw slowly fell asleep. This woke it up right away as he curled his tail around his paws, the thought of being in a pack, with plenty of wolves around him excited him. He wouldn't be alone anymore, but his fate lie in the hands of this other wolf. He had just met her and only knew her name, she seemed nice and that was a good thing. But if she did not like him then he mine as well just leave. He turned to look over his shoulder as a small autumn leaf floated by. It seemed to whisper in the wind, making him want to talk back. But that would be very weird of him so he just turned to look at the Delta once more.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Good ~border acceptance~ Joining the Good ~border acceptance~  Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 19:00

Rose breathed in and out quietly, listening to the sad tale of what the brute shared. She felt saddened by his short tale but she also felt that he was being honest. She was moved by his words and a small smile graced her maw. Her tail set against her paws and she looked professional, almost. Her amber eyes watched him closely to see if she could catch any body language that would say if he lied. She nodded her head, rolling her shoulders back and letting her head rock to the side as she watched autumn leaves pass them by. Once he fully finished speaking, she waited a few moments to collect her thoughts. Her amber eyes looked directly at him and she let a laugh rumble from her chest. "Well Korbin, we all have our fair share of pasts, I am sure you did the right thing to protect your sister, and surely it is such a loss for the pack that banished you when you were a Guardian." She paused in her words, shifting from paw to paw as she watched him closely. "Their loss is indeed sad, you seem very honest and I am sure our pack will be very welcoming to you." As if to confirm her words, she gave a firm nod and stood up. "I know our meeting is short, but that is because you seem very worthy." She stepped backwards and did something she would never do for anyone, she gave a quick and friendship like bow before standing to her full height. "Welcome to Helidos Hunter Korbin. I look forward to hunting with you, but first... we should find you a den unless you wish to wander the lands and get to know them? Either way, I am heading to the camp clearing and would be very delighted to have you walk with me and perhaps we can share tales of old and time." Her voice wove out the words she wanted to say like silk and honey. Her tail swayed in a wag and her amber eyes glistened with joy. She took another step backwards and then turned towards the camp clearing. Her paws pounded against the soft earth and her ears flicked backwards as she listened to the wind sing in the trees. Her white body disappeared quickly into the trees and lands of her home, her voice not making a sound but her mind sung with the wind that went to and fro.

((Welcome to Helidos! You have been Accepted! *sing song voice* I wanted to go ahead and get you accepted since you were waitinnnng soooooo long <3 If you want, we can make a thread in the camp clearing for fun or whatever~ Also, Please Change your name to "Hunter Korbin" and join the Helidos group under "Ranks" In the tab at the top of AGE~))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Good ~border acceptance~ Joining the Good ~border acceptance~  Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 17:53

(Thank you, I would love to do a thread with you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Good ~border acceptance~ Joining the Good ~border acceptance~  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining the Good ~border acceptance~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1