Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Lands And New Beginnings [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 19:59

The morning sun rose over the surrounding lands,giving everything a warm view to them. The sky filled with different shades of red, orange, and yellow that quickly brightened up the blue skies above. The changing leaves made the warm colors more dramatic. Despite being newly accepted into the pack of Helidos, the male felt at home. He felt like he had been born here and always lived with this pack. It was a strange feeling that he hadn't experienced before, but he liked it. He had decided to wanter into the neutral territories where he came into a large field  with cherry blossom trees. The russet male was amazed with the sheer beauty of the area. Pinks and purples swirled in harmony under the autumn sun on the lush green grass. Most branches of the trees were low to the ground, which allowed him to look up into the tree as he sat himself beside a trunk. Birds were visible in the highest branches, tweeting and twittering to one another. It was quite peaceful and the sounds of nature were soothing to the young male. Squirrels could be seen scampering on the ground from tree to tree, chasing one another like a game of tag. Some jumped from branch to branch, keeping themselves in the tree tops. He wondered what it would be like to be such a small creature in such a big world. Of course, he knew he was small compared to the vast lands and waters that spread over the earth, but as a very small animal, he thought it would seem twice as big. He leaned against the tree and let himself slide down to the ground on his back, watching the woodland creatures scamper in the autumn wilderness.

Sitka soon began to think. Thinking of what was to come with not only the new home he has made, but the new wolves he's going to meet and connect with. of course, he hadn't forgotten the wolves who had made his experience in Cedar Grove joyful, but he knew this was a new chapter in his life with new members to meet.Frankly, he was overwhelmed by the excitement that it brought him. He planned to live out the rest of his life in Helidos as a happy wolf. He hoped that another wolf would come along and greet him, from Helidos or Erenyx. Until someone stumbled upon him, he sat back, relaxed, and enjoyed the peace.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 20:57

Sitka, your Signature can only be 600 pixels wide. Please fix this.
Back to top Go down
Elsbeth of Helidos
Elsbeth of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 17:29

The neutral territories...

A land where anyone and everyone was able to go. Helidos, Loners, Erenyx, and Rouges. Wolves from each category were wandering about here, minding their own business. What ever that may be, and probably wished not to get into a quarrel here. But she could be wrong, from what she'd heard, the Erenyx wolves could be quite hostile, and the ways of life they followed were rather violent. She wondered of how exactly one would be willing to join such a place. Perhaps it was just tastes, after all some were more peaceful like her or violent like a bear protecting its kill. Though they looked a bit nice and fluffy, they were quite the opposite. Maybe like how those wolves on the other end are, but since she had yet to run into one of them, the vixen could not make a final decision. So far, there was nothing but pure peace and friendliness here in the land that she had come to know a bit. However those meetings were all in the territory of her own pack. This was her first time to explore the shared lands, and to her she thought they were quite the beauty. Much like all the pieces of land here.

The autumn sun beat down gently on her back, giving it a bit of warmth against the chilling winds. The trees were a golden color, mixes of red, oranges, browns, yellows and a few greens here and there. This was one of her favorite seasons. The leaves feel to the ground only to be covered by harsh snow and to disappear in the time of spring. And in those few freezing months between, the trees would be bare and preparing to be blessed with new life and beauty once again. A beauty that will be known as the first sighting of the outside world for the new born pups. Ones that she'd be tasked to help care for. The thought brought a happy skip to her stride and a smile to her maw. Prancing forward she soon came upon a brute. His pelt was an orange cream color, and from what she could see, had silver gray eyes. Changing her course she trotted up to him. Leaving a good few feet between them for good measure. He was from her pack, she could tell by the scent that probably laced her own as well. Tilting her head she asked softly as if not to startle the he-wolf, "Hello there. Mind if I join you?" He lay under a large oak tree the shade laying over him like a blanket and a few specks of light here and there. Her eyes focused on him as she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 17:47

The warmth was fading through the day. He hadn't had a visitor until he heard a voice from from behind his closed eyes. He opened them to see a smaller female stand before him. She had the traces on Helidos within her fur. He was fairly happy that one of his own pack members greeted him rather than a rogue or Erenyx member. He didn't try to get up from his position on his back, as he would look like a turtle flipped upside down. He admired the little fae's eye color. It was a brilliant golden yellow that he had not seen compliment a wolf so nicely before. He smiled at her as she asked to join him. "Of course. I was actually awaiting some company." He began to slide downwards from leaning on the tree. He slipped down and hit his head on the roots of the tree. He yelped, but started to laugh as he made a fool of himself. What a great first impression. Well, he knew he could've made it worse by looking like a turtle struggling to get back on his feet.  He laid there laughing at his own embarrassment. What else could possibly go wrong? He began to feel a little bit of pain on the back of his skull, but not enough to bother him. He rolled over and sat up to face the female, shaking his head with a goofy smile on his face. "I'm sorry you had to witness my clumsy way of being comfortable." He chuckled and looked back at her. "Excuse me for not introducing myself before. I'm Hunter Sitka. It's a pleasure to meet one of my pack finally, other than Fenris." His gray eyes looked over the female. She was smaller than he, obviously. Her coat was an array of gray, brown, and hints of black. She seemed very kind, but a little timid. He shook himself free of the debris that was laced through his coat. Grass and petals of the blossom trees when everywhere. When he stopped, he realized he had gotten some on the other wolf. He completely ignored the rules of personal bubbles and nipped off the debris with his teeth. here was little on her, so it only took him less than a few seconds to clear her fur of his mess. "Sorry about that.." He chuckled awkwardly and moved back to where he was sitting before.

He looked up at they sky, it was a brilliant blue hue that could not compare to even the most beautiful of lakes. He smiled as birds and squirrels were still hopping along through the trees among them. They were surrounded by the pink-flowered plants that gave the area so much beauty. he hadn't been in a land more beautiful than there. He awaited for the winter snows to arrive, as they would very soon. Along with the snow, came cold, lack of prey, and mating season for the two packs. It was definitely the most aggressive time of year. Males sparring for the females in whom they wish to make their mate and have offspring for the new spring to come. He knew that time may come for him soon. He didn't think this year would be it as he hadn't been in Helidos for more than six months. He still had others to get to know. He had only met three now of his own pack. Fenris, Silvia, and the female which stood before him. He looked back down from the skies to the female and smiled as he awaited for her to laugh at his clumsy mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Elsbeth of Helidos
Elsbeth of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 20:46

The brute seemed like a gentleman as he welcomed her with open arms and a warm smile. As he slid down from his rather interesting placement on the tree, he slipped and his head hit the roots. Her eyes widened momentarily and her ears flattened agains her skull as she drew it back in surprise. He then began to laugh, a low hearty sound that came from deep within his chest and it allowed her to relax. A small smile forming upon her lips as she pointed her nose towards the ground and shook her head. As she glanced up at him once more, she could not help but let a small laugh out from her jaws as he tried to scramble to his paws. He looked like an overturned turtle, with his legs waving about and all. As he rolled onto his feet she tried to regain her voice but all she could manage was a stuttered syllable before she was silenced by another quiet wave. Her amusement died once he began to speak again, now in a more appropriate position than before. Hunter Sitka.. So that was his name, and he seemed fairly happy to be speaking to her. Now with him sitting normally she could see his size. Taller than her, which was expected most of the time with opposing genders. She was about to open her jaws in response to him before he shook out some debris in his coating, some of which, landed on herself. Seeing what he had done he got up and began nipping the blossoms off from her pelt gently. She tilted her head at him as he did so her eyes narrowing slightly in thought. She was trying to make out what the brute was like. He was clumsy, friendly... and whatever else she hadn't discovered yet. The caretaker let out a small chuckle as he stepped away from her apologizing. Waving her tail in the air she said, "No worries, Sitka. It's not that big of a deal anyways. My name's Caretaker Elsbeth." She then sat down curling her tail neatly to her left side as she gazed at him. Tilting her head she asked, "So my friend, if you could describe yourself in five words, what would they be?"

The season was changing now, the winds becoming colder as the land prepared for snow. Prey was going into hiding and bears preparing to sleep through the cold months ahead. Hormones would spike as the tension of mating would become stronger. Males would spar for those females they wished to claim for themselves. But come spring, the moods would relax and pups would come. The pack members would be busy getting enough food for everyone, and keeping everything in line. It was a beautiful thing. Something harsh gives something so peaceful and kind that it is forgiven until it comes around again. An endless circle that kept going around and around, never-ending. It had always been that way, for as long as her kind could remember, and at this point would stay the same. She wondered though, who would it be that would bear young? Would she fall for someone in the treacherous months, or would she wait longer to find a brute that could sweep her off of her paws? Shaking her head she discarded the thoughts and looked back at Sitka. Un-able to hold it back she leet out a small laugh. "I apologize, but you just looked so hilarious before. Surely did give me a laugh that I've been needing however." She gave him a small grin before silencing once more. Letting the chirping of the birds and the sounds of the tiny paws of the woodland critters fill her ears and give her a sense of calmness.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 12:39

Sitka smiled as she accepted his clumsiness. She introduced herself after he did so. He repeated her name softly. "Caretaker Elsbeth.. I like it." He smiled as he spoke his last sentence louder. He was relived she didn't think of him as strange for what he had done to clear her fur of the debris he spread. He sat up straight, a regal appearance with his posture and the setting of their meeting. His blue grey eyes were soft with greeting for the smaller female. She had asked him a question. One that he needed a moment of thought. He had never been asked such a question before. "Well my dear, I would have to use the words clumsy, loyal, laid-back, trustworthy, and kind to those who offer kindness back to me." He smiled and shifted himself from one side to another. "Now, may I ask the same question to you?" He asked for her response of the same question. he was just as curious about her as she was of him. He admired her for a moment. Surely she was a beautiful little fae. He had not had any thoughts of another female other than the one he had seen by the lake in Cedar Grove, which seemed like ages ago, until now. Sitka was one to admire them by their outer beauty, but judge them by their inner beauty. He was positive she had been gifted with both. It's not often that someone such as she could be found in the same pack, and have the honor of meeting. Quickly redirecting his thoughts, he spoke to the little female again. "How long have you been with Helidos, might I ask?"He questioned her again. He was far too curious of the radiant little Caretaker's enthusiasm of meeting him and beginning a conversation.

He noticed himself feeling a bit odd when winter first struck their home. He knew exactly why. Hormones were rising wether they wished for them to or not. Mating season was now in full swing of the winter months before the birthing of pups in the spring. Males were becoming increasingly aggressive toward other males, and females were more on edge of who they were constantly around. Of course, the thoughts of a mate were clearly unavoidable with love circling through the minds of each wolf in the area. He had not thought he would catch the so called "love-bug", he still did not think he would. The ginger cream brute knew it was all up to fate on what came in store for him in the future. It was all in a matter of time. His mind would remain on the subject for more weeks ahead. Clearly aware of the season, he decided to spark it as a topic."For these months are harsh on us, but full of wonderful times for those who find love within the season. It is an extraordinary thing. It's a continuous cycle. Personally, I enjoy having little ones around the pack. It brings more of a playful atmosphere to our world. Everything's not so serious as they are in the fall." The brute chuckled and looked back up to the blossom tree tops. They were still magnificent colliding colors of pink and purple. The white snows that began to settle over the lands as a vary thin sheet made these colors pop out of their hiding. It was absolutely stunning. "I think I will stay here until sunset. I have a feeling it will be just as beautiful as the sunrise." He spoke aloud and watched the clouds for a moment before looking back down to the other as she apologized. "No apologies are needed, Elsbeth. Although I made a fool of myself, I'm glad I could brighten your day." His smile showed his canines which had appeared whiter than before, but still had the yellowing by his gums, as it was usual to see. Chuckling at the little woodland creatures, he watched the m run and fly though the lands with as much grace as a doe bounding though the forest woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] New Lands And New Beginnings [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Lands And New Beginnings [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1